Sharon Finds Erotic Photography Ch. 01

Story Info
How does her first experience spin out of control?
4.9k words
4.44
58.5k
82

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

Her First Time

The very attractive blonde client returned from the dressing area conscious of her naked full breasts swaying gently beneath her pink leather jacket. She could feel the cool silk lining stimulating her sensitive nipples, drawing them into erect points. Was it the silky caress or was it just her excitement making them erect?

"Oh, you have a lovely smile Sharon! Now I'll have you sit over there on the armchair with your legs off to one side. Open the jacket a bit so we can see your skin. Nice. A bit more and shift your arms onto the armrests. Turn toward the camera now and give me a sultry look. That's it."

Sharon was already relaxed and starting to enjoy this, posing in front of Joannie at the studio. They were just beginning her glamour photo session. The cool glass of Chablis had helped to remove some of her nervousness and probably some of her inhibitions too.

"Ready to show me more? Good. Let the jacket slip off your shoulders so it is about half-way across your breasts. Like that. Sexy look for me now. Lower the leather a little more. Yes. And now some more so the nipples are just coming into view. Are you OK with this? More skin? Good."

"A little lower now so the whole nipple is exposed. Excellent! That looks very nice! Now undo all the jacket snaps and then let it slide right down your arms from the shoulders. Move your arms open now so that the camera can see those lovely breasts. Perfect. Pull your arms through and let the coat rest on your lap."

Sharon sat in the armchair in her bikini panties with the leather jacket across her, exposed now from the waist up. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest because she had never done anything quite like this before. Well, her husband had taken some pinup photos of her, but this was different- a professional studio with a complete stranger.

"Are you comfortable so far? How you are feeling is everything in this business. Great. I thought so. Now bring your hands up beneath those nice boobs and cup them. Real handfuls. Oh how I envy you, Sharon. I sure didn't get my fair share. Hold them forward and up like an offering of ripe fruit...grapefruit, eh." Both women laughed at the photographer's little joke.

"Brush your fingers over your nipples to stiffen them even more- it looks better in the photos. That's it. Can you lift your boobs now while using two fingers to roll your nipples? Big smile. Perfect! My god, you are so sexy, Sharon!"

Sharon could feel her pussy getting moist as her whole body became stimulated by what she was doing right now. "This is amazing!" she thought. "I feel so hot doing this while she takes pictures of me. I feel like such a bad, bad girl, the way I want to show myself to her camera."

Joannie continued shooting while moving to different positions, telling her to follow the camera with a sexy smile. Then she had Sharon go to the dressing room to change into the black lingerie her new client had brought today for posing.

Soon Sharon emerged in a stretchy one-piece body suit, all lacy and mostly sheer, so that it showed a great deal of skin everywhere. There was no underwear beneath, so her neatly trimmed bush and her nipples were partially visible.

"That's very nice, Sharon. I'll bet your husband likes it, right? That's probably why you chose it today." Joannie knew the studio business after years of experience and understood how important it was to quickly develop a friendly, personal rapport with a new client.

"One of his favourites. It usually doesn't stay on me for very long, if you know what I mean?" Sharon was already feeling very comfortable with her photographer as they shared more laughter. And Joannie was picking up her client's sexual vibe.

"Lots of peek-a-boo appeal with that one, so let's move to the bed over there. You can pretend you're posing nude if you like, because with that lacy body suit you are and you aren't at the same time. Sound like fun to you? Good, let's do it."

"Start by coming to your knees on the bed. It is soft, so you'll have to spread your knees fairly far apart for balance. Give me that sultry look and move your upper body into different poses. Excellent. It seems is like you've posed before?"

Sharon simply shook her head in the negative, then asked, "What else should I do now? A few with my arms up over my head, maybe?" She knew that shots like this would highlight her tits and Mark would like that. Joannie took some more photos, then was ready to move on.

"Stretch out on your stomach now, propped up on your elbows, as if you're reading a book. Look back over your shoulder. Move your legs apart again. Farther. Don't worry, you're covered there. Bend your knees so your feet are in the air. Now lift a bit on this side so I see your breast. Hold it. You look very inviting like that and your nipple is right through the lace. Your man is going to love it."

"If you were my husband, this outfit would have been on the floor ten minutes ago!" Sharon joked. Client and photographer had quickly become quite at ease in the little studio that she had found.

Less than an hour before, it had been a very different story. The butterflies in Sharon's stomach felt more like eagles as she put her finger to the doorbell. She was a few minutes early for her appointment, and after sitting in her car a while to calm herself, she decided to go ahead with this foolish thing. It would be her first time taking her clothes off for a stranger, apart from the family doctor. And when the two kids were delivered, of course.

This was different, a glamour shoot with a professional photographer. On a whim, Sharon had decided to arrange a photo session to surprise her husband Mark with pictures for his birthday. She knew it was a gift that he would enjoy, both the photos and the re-enactment afterward.

Sharon was thirty-five years old and wanted to do this while in the prime of her sexuality. Of medium height, she had long shapely legs, a slim waist and ample breasts. Curly blonde hair, deep green eyes, and a sparkling smile all drew attention to her attractive face. She could flash smouldering sexual looks or remain cool and reserved as the mood suited her. Sharon was a very desirable wife, and she was a good mom. Men would call her a MILF.

Sharon and her husband Mark enjoyed a healthy sex life during their dozen years together. She was not shy about sex, but the two of them had always been strictly exclusive. Outgoing and friendly, she tended to draw men to her, but there was never any interest on her part in the advances they attempted. This glamour session with a female photographer was well within the bounds of her sexual interests.

The photographer had greeted her at the door and ushered her into a modest studio at the front of her older home in the city. Then she locked the door behind them, explaining that "No-one must disturb us during your appointment," adding, "And I'll be busy. You never know who might wander in off the street."

Joannie seemed to be both inviting and practical to Sharon. She was over forty, understated in her appearance and very straightforward, a no-nonsense kind of person. Joannie was quick to grin and laugh too. Sharon guessed that she was probably single and likely straight. She would be easy to work with.

As the glamour shoot progressed, the photographer had tried as many different angles and poses with the black body suit as she needed: kneeling, stretched out, sitting with Sharon's legs off to one side, Now she was ready to move on to another outfit.

"What else did you bring for posing, Sharon? We still have plenty of time."

"I have a white bustier with half cups, some white pull up stockings and matching heels."

"Sounds delicious! Matching panties or thong? No matter. You seem very relaxed in front of the camera and you're neatly trimmed there. I'll position you with nothing private showing, OK?" Sharon found the idea of posing without panties very exciting, so she nodded approval and went eagerly to the dressing area. A few minutes later she emerged.

"Oh, you look fabulous in that! These will be great photos for Mark."

The bustier accented Sharon's ample breasts, lifting them to a fullness that showed everything above the areole. It tapered down along her slim waist and followed part of the flare of her hips. The top of a carefully trimmed patch between her long limbs was slightly visible below it.

"A natural blonde I see," the photographer joked. "This looks so good on you, and I hardly need ask your husband's opinion of it."

"Hasn't seen it. I just bought it for today. Glad you like it. Makes me feel very sexy. By the way Joannie, I'm really enjoying this so much! Thank you."

Very sexy was an understatement because Sharon was feeling a bit aroused as she stood before this relative stranger, feeling cool air around a private part of her body, now completely exposed.

"Well, that is definitely a bedroom piece, so come kneel on the front edge of the bed like before, but this time you'll have to keep your legs together. Drop into a sitting position with your legs off to one side. Perfect. Nothing showing. You gave great poses in that black body suit, so do them again. That's it. Good. Sultry look, like you are eager for your man. Oh yes, I see that you are," Joannie said in a teasing way.

"Those were great, so try this. Put your hands above your head, palms together, like diving. Stretch up. Oh, those boobs! Lovely, lovely. Now hands folded behind your neck, chest out. I'll move around, but keep looking at the camera."

"This is fun, Joannie. You are making me feel so sexy! I should have done this long ago."

"Sexy enough to lift those beauties out of the cups and tease them like you did with the jacket? OK, let's do it. Perfect! Yes. And you can shift your legs a bit if you've been holding that pose for too long. A little wider is fine if your husband would like a bit of a flash? Oh, you are so naughty! As much as you want. They're your pictures, right?"

Sharon's heart beat faster as she caressed her nipples to erotic peaks and slipped her thighs a bit farther apart. She was on fire.

"Oh god," she thought, "I almost feel like opening right up to show my pussy to the camera. Fuck! What's gotten into me? If she asked me, I think that I'd even finger my clit for her and let her watch me come right here on the bed!" Then the photographer interrupted Sharon's wicked thoughts.

"We don't have any shots yet to highlight your nice bum. Turn around so your back is toward me and keep your legs together while resting on your knees. It will show your curves beautifully. Yes, like that. Now arch your back in and turn to look over your shoulder at me. Lovely. Your cheeks are so full, and I don't mean your face," she joked, then took several more photos.

"Feeling comfortable Sharon, because I have an idea for some great shots that Mark will be crazy for?"

"Very comfortable. I really like posing for you, especially if it will make my husband go wild." Sharon replied enthusiastically.

"These will, but just say no to this if you don't want to do it. I can unsnap the bustier and do the same shots from the back with you nude. I'm only asking because I seldom see a client as relaxed and comfortable as you are in here. Confident about your sexuality, and it just oozes from your every pore."

"Thank you. Yes, I'll do it." Sharon had not planned on anything like this, but she hadn't realized just how stimulating this experience would be.

The next thing she knew, Joannie's fingers were unhooking the dozen little clasps that held the bustier in place. As it was lifted away, Sharon realized that she was completely naked except for her stockings and heels! The feeling was indescribable. Sharon knew she would want to do this again.

"First, I'll take some photos like we did a few minutes ago, but look over the opposite shoulder this time and tilt your head down a bit as you seduce my camera. Yes, like that. Excellent."

Sharon could feel her whole body tingling at the very thought of what she was doing right now, and there was a telltale feeling of moisture seeping from inside. She hardly heard Joannie's instructions anymore, until the photographer called her name.

"Sharon. Sharon! Bring your arms up like we did before and I'll shoot at an angle from each side. It will show your body in profile, including most of the sides of your breasts. Rough up your nipples first- they look even better stiff. That's perfect. Here we go now."

An erotic feeling coursed through Sharon's body as she imagined herself naked in some exotic setting: an Arabian tent, a pirate's lair, maybe a strip club. Perhaps she was in a gambler's den, with the men casting lots to see who would have her tonight? She was vaguely aware of the photographer moving behind her and off to the sides, but was brought back to the present when Joannie spoke.

"That was perfect. I enjoy trying nude photography, but I don't often get the opportunity. That was so hot, Sharon. When your proofs are ready you might decide to pull some of the most revealing ones for a private collection. Something that you might enjoy in your own private moments, or to share with your man sometimes."

"Oh. Did I show too much? I was having wicked thoughts and I..."

"You were in the moment. You were beautiful. It is so easy to shoot an uninhibited woman like you. Usually, I'm trying to coax a client along to make their session even slightly erotic. Not with you. We still have a half hour if you want to use it for some more posing? Anything further of interest to you, Sharon?"

Sharon didn't take very long to answer. "I really liked that feeling of being photographed naked. It was so... so stimulating, so natural. Some of those black and white nudes you mentioned would be fun. I always like those when I see them displayed in art shops and galleries. And I am so in the mood to be naked right now after what we just did!"

"I think that you are ready to go from glamour shots to erotic black-and- white photography, Sharon. Nudes without colour look fabulous, all contour and shadow. Slip into a robe in the change room so you don't get cold. You won't need the stockings or shoes. I'll set things up here and we'll start in about ten minutes. Finish that second glass of wine to relax even more. I know that you are going to love this."

If someone had told Sharon a few hours ago that she would be posing nude today, she would have scoffed. After she walked through the front door, Joannie had asked her about any prior experience with glamour photography, to which Sharon had laughed nervously before answering.

"Does some bedroom posing for my husband count?" Joannie had just grinned and told Sharon that she might enjoy a glass of white wine to start with, and a second one during the shoot, if she wanted it. "Wine and photography mix well'" she joked.

"You really are a lovely woman, Sharon, and it will be my pleasure to help make this session something to remember. You said when you called that this would be a surprise gift for your husband, right?"

"Yes, and I hope I can do well, because even though I've been looking forward to this, now that I'm here I feel a bit nervous."

Joannie urged her to drink up. "The wine will help. It always does."

"I'm curious Sharon. How did you find out about my services and why did you pick me? I do some of this work, but I shoot as many weddings and proms as glamour."

"I saw your ad on the internet. There were others offering glamour shoots too, but I liked that you're a woman. I knew I would feel much more comfortable being undressed with you."

"Glad you chose me, Sharon. Any special requests today? Any shots you really want to have in your package? I like to be sure my clients leave with an experience that meets all their needs." Only later would Sharon find out how far Joannie would go with this photo session to leave the client very content indeed

"A close up, head and bare shoulders that I could frame to hang in the bedroom. No breasts, but some cleavage. Something to show me at thirty-five."

"That's easy. You're a very attractive thirty-five. Anything else?"

"Thanks. Let's see how I feel when you've done photos with the things I brought with me."

"Sure. I'll save some time in case you think of any more photo requests along the way. Sometimes I end up with black-and-white images, if a client wants to do that. There's a certain mystery about them and I always have the model turn her head so her whole face doesn't show. You might decide to try that."

Sharon thought a bit and said nothing, unwilling to commit at this point, though she soon would do so, wholeheartedly.

Now it was time for the black-and-white erotic photography to finish Sharon's session.

"I brought a little heater in while you were in the dressing area. This and the wine will help to keep you warmed up while we do this. From time-to-time you'll hear me ask you to stiffen your nipples so they look their best. For these shots, the emphasis is on the play of light and shadow across the skin, and your stiff nipples will really show well. You have beautiful curves and full breasts, so I'll get some great effects. Ready now?"

"Oh yes!" Sharon was more than ready to do this. In fact, she was sure that she could feel herself trembling slightly in anticipation. It had been a wonderful afternoon, and this promised to be even more exciting. She was imagining herself like some of those erotic nude photos in shops and galleries, their entire bodies shown, but anonymous nonetheless.

"We'll use the bed again since it is entirely in white, a neutral background for this work. Like before, come near the foot of the bed and balance on your knees with them open just enough to show that you are wearing absolutely nothing."

"Absolutely nothing." Sharon was excited just to hear Joannie say that. The anticipation of what was to come was almost unbearable now, she was so eager to begin posing again. It was quickly emerging as a sexual high that Sharon had not expected to find in her photo session today.

"Now rest back on your haunches so I can see those long legs folded underneath. Like we did before, turn your body from the waist, raise your arms, clasp them behind your head, and always look sultry. Hold each pose for enough time to allow me try it from different sides and angles. If you feel stiff, shift your legs to a different position."

"Nipples ready now. OK, here we go into black-and-white erotic photography, Sharon. I hope that you enjoy the ride." She didn't know what sort of wild ride she would soon be taking.

The next fifteen minutes passed like an erotic dream for Sharon, an extended scene in which she was naked and performing. She put her upper body into every sexy pose she could think of as Joannie moved around to capture different camera angles.

Lewd thoughts of sliding one hand down to caress her moistening labia began to crowd her mind again. She imagined herself spreading wider for the camera and rubbing her clitoris. She wondered how it would feel to masturbate on film. Then her sexual thoughts were interrupted.

"Sharon. Sharon! We'll be finished soon. Bring your palms down and rest them on your thighs. Close your eyes and I'll take some pensive photos of you like that. Oh, your legs seem to be a bit wider apart now, but it'll just be shadow from either side anyway. Is that alright with you? Feeling good with this so far?"

"Oh yes. I'm feeling fine with everything so far and I'm ready for more! I hope there's enough time?" Sharon replied enthusiastically, and a bit breathless from her randy thoughts.

Joannie smiled a little, nodded and kept shooting. She had been doing this long enough to know how Sharon was feeling right now. She could tell that this beautiful woman in front of her lens had much more to give today.

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12