All Comments on 'Soon-to-be-Ex'

by WAndersonHatfield

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments (Page 2)
BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

Had a lot of potential but ended up mediocre.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

The story shares nothing with reality and is one of those I'm too smart and now I'm too rich bits of nonsense that populate this site. However, it is meant to be fiction and every now and again some bit of fantasy is appropriate. I just hope the author understands that life isn't anything even remotely like this.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Love the story. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Last page spoilt a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I gave it a 4, not a 5. Why?

1. It was not believable.

2. As with most authors on this site, you want us to believe he burnt the bitch, and go to all the trouble of hiding the money. Then, set her up with another $250,000, if her new marriage doesn’t work out. WHY does the majority of these authors think, that as long as hubby gets new pussy, all is forgiven?

Even if he still harbored some feelings for her, nobody would do this. There was way too much lying and cheating going on. Wifey made her life, now she has to live it. Trying to not show respect to that, means this author real,y doesn’t get it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Boring unless you are a security/IT guy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story! Your MC immediately engaged me. Very tight plot evolution with a realistic unfolding history.

Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is the Worst story I have ever read full of self praise, absolutely no sense.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not a bad premise/story. However, as written it's a wandering mess.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not a bad story overall. I wish there was more burning of his ex-wife, or at least that was brought out. I gave this 5 stars because I felt that the current score was too low. This story is worth reading.

orneryonezorneryonez3 months ago

For christ sake get on with it... the beginning was like someone that liked their own voice!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You rabbited on and on and on

Crap story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Written in non-emotional, newspaper reporting style. This author didn’t even show us the confrontation with the cheating wife. Almost no actual conversation of any import between the characters. Virtually no emotional content whatsoever. TONS of boring info about tech/computers/spying. A very pat and way-too-convenient ending where the middle-aged husband ends up with TWO hot twenty-somethings. This author has GOT to be a tech-nerd IRL.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Boring at best

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Absolutely stupid! What was your point of this? You say she is stupid!! Holy crap your dribble made her look smart!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous