Soon-to-be-Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do I think that part of Lisa's and Ashley's attraction to me was my money? Probably. Did I think it was just my money? No. Why was I still willing to risk marriage? The pre-nup that both had agreed to sign had a lot to do with it. After all, I didn't have another six million squirreled away offshore. Like I mentioned earlier, I think that infidelity is unethical and I believe in fidelity not fiscal stupidity.

Why was I willing to risk another marriage cratering? Weren't you paying attention when I mentioned the hot-and-hotter running redheads? Excuse me, I think I hear a couple of soprano voices calling me from the direction of our hot-tub. I think it's something like Pavlov's dogs and the dinner bell, suddenly I've decided it would be a good idea to put off dinner for a while. Something just came up.

*****

Author's note: OK, I apologize for that last line. The opportunity for a double-entendre was there, and I couldn't resist. It's appropriate, though. Even the most rational man can't help but feel some sorrow for a marriage cratering, but he was trying his best to cope. I thought it would indicate that some hope for the future was appearing for Brandon. He deserves something other than desolation. Divorces are upsetting, even the easy ones.