All Comments on 'Sophia Continued Pt. 03'

by northlander

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seemed hurried

MesaMan76MesaMan76over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this ending. But one thing. In the original story line the auther went into some length about a stock purchace. I would have liked to that wraped up. Again, that you for a conculsion. I enjoyed it.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 2 years ago
Credible wrap up

Others have pointed out the style differences, but I think Northlander did a good job wrapping up all of CS’s loose ends in terms of the plot. To be honest, CS’s seemingly infinite foreplay was frustrating, however, he sure did set up an interesting set of characters and situation. Thank you Northlander; RIP CS.

Rusty_MRusty_Malmost 2 years ago

Bravo! And again, thank you.

SbeetSbeetalmost 2 years ago

Thank you, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the nice ending.

Thicknrich69Thicknrich69over 1 year ago

Thank you. Great finish.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Thank you for ending the story. I just wish it was longer.

sdthundersdthunderover 1 year ago

Thanks for finishing a great story!

AmazonmtmAmazonmtmover 1 year ago

Wrapped it well. I’m sure going to miss these characters. Sad to hear original author passed.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

5/5 thanks for closure.

Nato_

blkuserblkuserover 1 year ago

Thank you for picking up where Sophia stopped, I just recently found it and I couldn't put it down this weekend. My wife thinks literotica is my porn addiction. With stories like this she can think whatever she wants.

StanRamesStanRamesover 1 year ago

Good wrap-up to Castlestone's start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I appreciate you picking up the ball and finishing. A good 5 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good ending to a great story. Brave to conclude Castlestone's work but well executed. As noted, hard to duplicate his quirky humor.

Too bad the Barbara never understood his behavior was not controlling or smothering and adjust properly.

Banning from the kitchen made no sense. Don's creations gave Don and his family and friends great pleasure. That is not the place to limit his "smothering?" behavior.

One ending I envisioned involve something bringing the wolf out and Don out of control taking Maria; Maria being taken to heights she never imagined, followed by Don being aghast at his behavior and Maria tearing into him for apologizing for the best experience of her life. His ex somehow witnesses the encounter and telling him that she was the stupidest woman on the planet for not somehow bringing out the wolf (she was aware of the wolf within having witnessed his effortless destruction of the three big rapists) since that was the most exciting thing she ever saw in her life.

The other went full kink with Don and four women in a giant orgy and Don turning out to be indefatigable and the greatest lover ever known and a great dad to hoards of kids. Don king of the pride, surrounded by his lionesses and cubs. Of course Maria would have been the alpha female. (Adolescent, I know but lots of fun.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

so why is it called Sophia? kept waiting for her to appear nevertheless enjoyed the story

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5312 months ago

Fantastic finish to the series.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you so much for finishing the story. Very well done!

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[18.06.23]

Excellente finale to the formerly unfinished.

11/10!!!!!

silverthorne16silverthorne169 months ago

I truly appreciate the effort to finally finish the original story. That being said, it would been nice to emulate the original story a bit more. Some subplots were either solved overly quickly or totally abandoned. While silly, the subplot involving food (the PIE, the CAKE, the TURKEY, the CHEESECAKE, etc) was totally missing; maybe the wedding could have been a giant CAKE? Also, the original author put a lot of effort into the inner angst, shame and fear that Maria had about her sexual past. Likewise, Don had a LOT going on in his mind about Maria and the others either being too good for him or not interested in him sexually. But all that seemed to get solved in just a paragraph or two. I did though like the addition of Barbara's redemption ordeal!

silverthorne16silverthorne169 months ago

I am still not sure though who the hell "Sophia" was though! (guess I missed something)

MountainMan1336MountainMan13369 months ago

5 Stars all around. I enjoyed the original series. I also enjoyed the continuation of that series. It did make me chuckle when Maria warned Don never to think of her as Sophia Loren even though they looked a like.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To answer "silverthorne16" Maria's appearance was being compared to Sophia Loren of course.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you for excellent finish bringing full closure. REM

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for finishing the series. It deserved a happy and final conclusion.

Border_ReiverBorder_Reiver7 months ago

Thanks for finishing it

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice recovery and resolution with proactive consequences that was family oriented. Positive hope for the penitent ex-wife.

How can spoiled teens not be self centered also with hormonal changes and emotional attraction to explore and find their own mates?

Being more than comfortably affluent brings its own hedonistic temptations. (as their mother showed...) especially when they have 3 gorgeous 'fairy godmothers', (Bippity, Boppity, Boo!) Now a spoiled young prince?(Charming?)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No FOOD references!

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart3 months ago

5 stars. I doubt this is what the original author would have done, certainly far less of the FOOD, and certainly felt more rushed (which was both good and bad, the original story got a bit tedious at times) but I think the spirit of everything the original author set up was there. I'm really glad northlander took up the torch to finish this wonderful series, to give closure to it all. Somethings I didn't care for like Eve suddenly being decent, Gwen who was painted as a clueless puppy being considered the same as the Anne's, and the explanation for why the sister's hated their brother (because he was too controlling which I felt was a bit of a cop out to at least partially redeem Barbara by giving him some blame in the marriage as he was controlling with her too, personally I would have thought they didn't hate him, just were so self centered they didn't think his wife cheating would hurt him anymore then it did with their husbands) but overall a good story with a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

THE END! Thanks for the nice finish!

somewhere east of Omaha

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous