All Comments on 'Sophia Continued Pt. 03'

by northlander

Sort by:
  • 131 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

THE END! Thanks for the nice finish!

somewhere east of Omaha

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart3 months ago

5 stars. I doubt this is what the original author would have done, certainly far less of the FOOD, and certainly felt more rushed (which was both good and bad, the original story got a bit tedious at times) but I think the spirit of everything the original author set up was there. I'm really glad northlander took up the torch to finish this wonderful series, to give closure to it all. Somethings I didn't care for like Eve suddenly being decent, Gwen who was painted as a clueless puppy being considered the same as the Anne's, and the explanation for why the sister's hated their brother (because he was too controlling which I felt was a bit of a cop out to at least partially redeem Barbara by giving him some blame in the marriage as he was controlling with her too, personally I would have thought they didn't hate him, just were so self centered they didn't think his wife cheating would hurt him anymore then it did with their husbands) but overall a good story with a good ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No FOOD references!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice recovery and resolution with proactive consequences that was family oriented. Positive hope for the penitent ex-wife.

How can spoiled teens not be self centered also with hormonal changes and emotional attraction to explore and find their own mates?

Being more than comfortably affluent brings its own hedonistic temptations. (as their mother showed...) especially when they have 3 gorgeous 'fairy godmothers', (Bippity, Boppity, Boo!) Now a spoiled young prince?(Charming?)

Border_ReiverBorder_Reiver7 months ago

Thanks for finishing it

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for finishing the series. It deserved a happy and final conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you for excellent finish bringing full closure. REM

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To answer "silverthorne16" Maria's appearance was being compared to Sophia Loren of course.

MountainMan1336MountainMan13369 months ago

5 Stars all around. I enjoyed the original series. I also enjoyed the continuation of that series. It did make me chuckle when Maria warned Don never to think of her as Sophia Loren even though they looked a like.

silverthorne16silverthorne169 months ago

I am still not sure though who the hell "Sophia" was though! (guess I missed something)

silverthorne16silverthorne169 months ago

I truly appreciate the effort to finally finish the original story. That being said, it would been nice to emulate the original story a bit more. Some subplots were either solved overly quickly or totally abandoned. While silly, the subplot involving food (the PIE, the CAKE, the TURKEY, the CHEESECAKE, etc) was totally missing; maybe the wedding could have been a giant CAKE? Also, the original author put a lot of effort into the inner angst, shame and fear that Maria had about her sexual past. Likewise, Don had a LOT going on in his mind about Maria and the others either being too good for him or not interested in him sexually. But all that seemed to get solved in just a paragraph or two. I did though like the addition of Barbara's redemption ordeal!

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[18.06.23]

Excellente finale to the formerly unfinished.

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you so much for finishing the story. Very well done!

GrandEagle53GrandEagle5312 months ago

Fantastic finish to the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

so why is it called Sophia? kept waiting for her to appear nevertheless enjoyed the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good ending to a great story. Brave to conclude Castlestone's work but well executed. As noted, hard to duplicate his quirky humor.

Too bad the Barbara never understood his behavior was not controlling or smothering and adjust properly.

Banning from the kitchen made no sense. Don's creations gave Don and his family and friends great pleasure. That is not the place to limit his "smothering?" behavior.

One ending I envisioned involve something bringing the wolf out and Don out of control taking Maria; Maria being taken to heights she never imagined, followed by Don being aghast at his behavior and Maria tearing into him for apologizing for the best experience of her life. His ex somehow witnesses the encounter and telling him that she was the stupidest woman on the planet for not somehow bringing out the wolf (she was aware of the wolf within having witnessed his effortless destruction of the three big rapists) since that was the most exciting thing she ever saw in her life.

The other went full kink with Don and four women in a giant orgy and Don turning out to be indefatigable and the greatest lover ever known and a great dad to hoards of kids. Don king of the pride, surrounded by his lionesses and cubs. Of course Maria would have been the alpha female. (Adolescent, I know but lots of fun.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I appreciate you picking up the ball and finishing. A good 5 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for finishing it.

StanRamesStanRamesover 1 year ago

Good wrap-up to Castlestone's start.

blkuserblkuserover 1 year ago

Thank you for picking up where Sophia stopped, I just recently found it and I couldn't put it down this weekend. My wife thinks literotica is my porn addiction. With stories like this she can think whatever she wants.

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

5/5 thanks for closure.

Nato_

AmazonmtmAmazonmtmover 1 year ago

Wrapped it well. I’m sure going to miss these characters. Sad to hear original author passed.

sdthundersdthunderover 1 year ago

Thanks for finishing a great story!

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Thank you for ending the story. I just wish it was longer.

Thicknrich69Thicknrich69over 1 year ago

Thank you. Great finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the nice ending.

SbeetSbeetalmost 2 years ago

Thank you, well done!

Rusty_MRusty_Malmost 2 years ago

Bravo! And again, thank you.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 2 years ago
Credible wrap up

Others have pointed out the style differences, but I think Northlander did a good job wrapping up all of CS’s loose ends in terms of the plot. To be honest, CS’s seemingly infinite foreplay was frustrating, however, he sure did set up an interesting set of characters and situation. Thank you Northlander; RIP CS.

MesaMan76MesaMan76over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this ending. But one thing. In the original story line the auther went into some length about a stock purchace. I would have liked to that wraped up. Again, that you for a conculsion. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seemed hurried

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Great ending but my memory sure failed me as I noticed I read commented on this story over 6 months ago.

Even the good stories kinda get shoved back on the old hard drive. Good story and thanks again for a nice ending and thanks to the editor also.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

Very well done. Thank you fir the ending that was so badly needed. You really did justice to the original author.

NathanColeNathanColeover 2 years ago

Thank you for giving us a proper ending, and continuing the legacy of the writer and his story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for finishing a very good story. I believe you carried the content very well.

Frog

mac1729mac1729almost 3 years ago

Thank you ending the story so well. It seems you are no longer writing either which is a shame as you obvious talent.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

As said so before, thank you for giving us a proper ending.

bereznikbereznikalmost 3 years ago

A nice ending to the story. thank you for completing the tale,

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Thank for finishing the story your writing topped it off just right to bad about the castlestone, the original author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It was a noble effort

Thank you for finishing up the story, hopefully it would have made castlestone happy

KS

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Well done! I was so relieved to find that another writer had completed the Sophia storyline as it just screamed for closure. I agree with the comment regarding Castlestone's stories getting overly long as the series progressed--it was obvious that he loved writing about the characters but I felt it could have been as effective with more brevity. But that is just my preference. Again, well done 5 stars.

LoejtcLoejtcover 3 years ago

Thank heavens the story is finally satisfactorily ended.

The writing styles may be different but in fact Castlestone's version was getting so tedious that I was skimming most of it.

Northlander brought the story to a reasonable ending and with far less verbiage.

Nicely done.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 3 years ago

Thank you for this conclusion, my fellow canuck

(I know...once a brit, but now, one of us).

I entertained the idea of finishing the original

for a few years, but I’m happy you did it since

it did require some closure. Well done, Sir.

LeFrog

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 3 years ago
This is a need work

I missed the writer of the original story finish to the story I’m sure his finish would have been great.

Since he couldn’t NORTHLANDER you did a excellent job. Of course the style is different it’s a completely different writer. So what he did was still an excellent job of finishing the story. Lets face it, this story required an ending he provided that for us, ThankYou Northlander.

Rocketmann22Rocketmann22over 3 years ago
Again Thank You

Northlander, you came to my attention and gained my respect by completing the Sophia stories started by Castlestone. Every so often I re-read both his and your stories about Sophia, I have even to the point of watching Grumpier old men and down loading unchain my heart.(the movie which stars a older Sophia Loren)

I can again say thank you for your work I think you miss Castlestones writing as well.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

great job with giving the story an ending. style was different, a bit more serious but it was an excellent piece of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent!

As someone mentioned, the style is bit different. By the time it Sophia part 2, I was tired of The pie cake, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done

Thanks you did a great job of tying up the loose ends even the style was close enough to be consistent. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
merci beaucoup monsieur

Thanks for the closure. - Frank

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you!!

Well done.

biguytaz915biguytaz915over 4 years ago
Thank you for finishing this story

I read all of the originals just recently not knowing the original author didn't finish the story. 2 days after I finished his portion, I searched this site hoping someone took up the cause.

Thank you, now I don't have to play it out in my head how it would have worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
On point

You stayed on point using fewer words to complete the story. Yet you did a fine job of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A few things

We had moved much of Maria's clothing to my apartment that day,

Why would you move the women with 200 million dollars into your 3bed 2 bath apartment and not move you into her mansion?

Peter and Barb getting together - in the original Peter left Maria becuase he liked fucinking women younger than 21

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RESPONSE TO ANONYMOUS 12-30-13 (referred to as A)

A quotes

(quote) Paul Hughes was a big man who quite honestly disproved the theory that black males were better equipped than white males. He was so impressively equipped that his previous career had been as a well-known porno star known as poleaxe Paul. (end quote)

Then A questions, "That would tend to PROVE the theory, wouldn't it?"

I was also confused by this, and had to read it a few times. Then I realized my mistake was assuming it to read "Paul Hughes was a big black man." when what it actually reads is, "Paul Hughes was a big man."

Paul Hughes is white.

A quotes,

(quote) Robin, my flower girl, followed by Megan, Cathy and Vanessa slowly walk down the aisle ahead of me, followed by Freddie. (end quote)

Then A questions, "Who the fuck is "Cathy," and why was Freddie following Maria?"

1). "Cathy" is the "Kathy" of CastleStone's story.

2) I also took it that Freddie followed Maria, until I realized the author did not intend "followed by Freddie" to go with "me," but with the preceeding clause. In other words, in front of me is a group of 4 people who are followed by Freddie with me bringing up the rear. Northlander did not state this clearly. I can only guess that he separated Freddie from the other 4 attendants because she was the Maid of Honor.

A states,

(quote) Barbara is dating Peter (with Don's blessing). Who the fuck is Peter? (end quote)

I could not remember who Peter was. I had to search. On page 1 of Sophia Continued Pt. 01, Barbara makes contact with Peter Symons, a tall, good looking private investigator who brings her and introduces her to Richard (Maria's ex), who helps Barbara take her confession to the proper authorities.

My not criticizing the rest of A's observations does not imply agreement, although he does have some valid points. I do disagree with his somewhat acid tone -- even differing with people we can be polite and kind.

As to northlander's story, some commented that it was too hurried. For me, I felt CastleStone was not hurried enough. I skipped and scanned considerable material to get to what carried the plot forward -- something I did not do with northlander. Not saying northlander is better, although I did give him 5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

brownmobbrownmobover 5 years ago
Thank you

I read the original 2 years ago and was sad that it was never finished, till today and i found this ending, well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A good ending to a great story

Thank you for a good ending.

RJP

cybojicybojiabout 6 years ago
This was hard for you.

Castlestone wrote such a detailed, humorous, book. To attempt this would have taken me years to get it right. I commend you for for your internal fortitude to do this. To the naysyers, I hope the PDA gets after them and no CAKE either. Lol. R.I.P. C. S. this would of made a great sitcom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for finishing the story according to what I saw in the comments section of the original stories, the original author died in an automobile accident. Thank you for finishing his work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Closure!!!!

I feel you did a remarkable job here. Congrats.

LalawmanLalawmanover 7 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for finishing the story - though somewhere in it there should have been the CAKE, the PIE, the TURKEY and the CHEESECAKE!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
northlander

I just learned CastleStone passed away. The Sophia series. Is one of my farorites. I can't write a story using that much imagination. Thank you for stepping forward to complete the stories, you did very good job.

Thank for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SlippreySddleBum or whatever your name is

How about you drink a Big ole Glass of Shut the hell up!!

Thank you for your Stupidity

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THANK YOU

northlander,

I thoroughly enjoyed CastleStone’s Sophia chapters 01-04. When I realized nothing had been posted since the middle of May 2009 I was quite disappointed. You provided a well written “feel good” ending and closure to a very entertaining initial submission. If I had your ability, I would have concluded in a similar manner. THANK YOU

Is there any way that you can post a link to your conclusion @ the end of CastleStone’s Sophia chapter 04?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you.

No words to thank you for spending time to give fitting end to Sophia. Once again great work done and do keep writing

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
You filled a void

Thank you

McAnonMcAnonalmost 8 years ago
Thanks BUT..

Thanks for an elegant if unlikely fairy story ending. However if the dialogue is accurate then none of the participating women and man should have been anything less than 18 stone, and that includes the kids. The 2 main characters would have been unable to get in the shower together unless it was a family sizes cubicle, For goodness sake just say we had a nice meal as it is it sounds like a Henry VIII banquet on speed.

5* is an obvious vote for the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Comment

So these 3 continuation chapters are your own work? Or is some of it the parts castlestone already wrote and was being edited. Is there any way if these aren't what he had typed up already, that you could post those? Or would you get in trouble. Nothing against this ending it was good but if there was another direction, I'd love to read it. As I'm sure so would many others

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks!

Thanks for finishing the story, must be hard to finish someone else's work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

I was devastated when I realized that CastleStone had passed away.

Think you for bringing this fabolous story to an ending!

anon49anon49about 8 years ago
Thank You for finishing Story

Good job, thank you for finishing story

winterreisserwinterreisserover 8 years ago
Try writing stories yourself!

Far too many negative comments by readers under the cover of Anonymous and non-submitters with only a username as cover, for my taste.

OK, I doubt if I have the talent for writing fiction so just keep my efforts at the editing level only; trying to be impartial when I do make a comment! Some other's might try to do likewise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice job, thanks for finishing the series.

While some may complain that the stories were not as verbose as the original series, the length of each segment feels about right. By the end of the original series we knew where this was going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Closure

Nice effort to provide closure.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 8 years ago
SOPHIA was..... SOPHIA LOREN ... BIG TITS.... BEAUTIFUL WOMAN... SEXY ASS

... BIG TITS.... BEAUTIFUL WOMAN... SEXY ASS... COME FUCK ME, I NEED IT SO BAD. . . . .

THAT'S who Sophia was. (for the people who missed it in the early part of the story and never figured it out)

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 8 years ago
You wrapped it up pretty well.

Not the same without the humor, etc. but not bad..... except for one major fuck-up in describing Poleaxe Paul as disproving the theory black men being larger than white men. If he's HUNG, how was he DISproving the 'theory'? Wasn't he CONFIRMING it??

Anyway, thanks for finishing the story for CastleStone. He was a highly gifted author whose work will be missed

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 8 years ago
My thoughts on authors and their lamebrained excuses to justify cheating

Nearly all these authors bend over backward to make up excuses to justify these low-life bitches cheating on their hardworking and faithful husbands. I think they deserve to have their own wives giving THEIR "Till death do us part" pussy to every hot cocked stud who rattles THEIR door handle and then see if they’re still willing to accept and justify it.

In this story, the flat-assed truth is that the filthy, self-centered cunt reveled in fucking other men using the very instructions in the books that her husband had bought for the two of them to learn from... even callously making NOTES in the margins and hiding the books to keep him from finding her hot updates. She did it with no conscience, no memory of what she’d seen him do to save her from being raped by three guys, (because he’s a wimp) no conscious awareness of the fact that he has a very large cock compared to nearly all of the guys she’s getting fucked by and no guilt about hurting a man that she knows has never done anything but worship the ground that she walks on. Yup... women like that are "justified" in doing what they do but they need to be more careful so they don’t get caught. To them, it’s perfectly alright if everyone they ever knew knows that his wife is a cheater and whore, as long as her sucker never finds out. But if he does... "It wasn't anything"... "I didn't mean to hurt you."... "I didn't know what I was doing." ... any b.s. story she can frantically spew from her mouth to get him to forget that she's a dirty piece of trash.... and, when that doesn't work, IT'S HIS FAULT THAT SHE WENT OUT AND FUCKED EVERYONE WHO EXCITED HER PUSSY BECAUSE IT WAS DANGEROUS.

There is no forgiveness for a woman who’d do something like what this filthy cunt did.... She saw it through to the end of the divorce... saw him being defamed and destroyed and did nothing to stop it. If anyone deserves a cheating Muslim wife’s execution, she’s THE CHEATING WIFE.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 8 years ago
Why did you rush it and make so many foolish errors??

You wrote: What really hurt was when she said that the biggest enjoyment for her was not the sex, but the feeling of power over me that began to replace her feeling that she was always in my power. ...

YOU HAD IT BACKWARD..... IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN..... FEELING LIKE I ALWAYS HAD POWER OVER HIM AND HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too many incosistancies

There were too many different errors in names and other fine details to give it a 5 star rating. But I appreciate your willing to give it closure that the story like so many others needed. I miss the humor in the previous original chapters; however since you are two different authors it is to be expected. I certainly don't hold it against you. Thank you for an ending to the saga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks.

Not the same as Castlestone, as I really missed his humor.

It does close off the story and your story was appreciated on its own

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
don't mean to offend. ..

I don't mean this as an offense... but you weren't the writer to complete this work... that isn't to say that you arent a good writer... but you and castlestone perceived the world in entirely different ways... and you have totally different personalities... and it shows drastically in the characters... his story was just that... storytelling... wonderful engaging storytelling... yours was more a description of events.. while I appreciate the closure your ending gave... it was a little disappointing following the delight that was "sophia"... I know you gave it your best shot... and again... we appreciate the closure.... but im still left with a feeling of looking at a repair with duct tape and thumb tacks... jmo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kudos

************ speaks for it self :o) great job !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Seriously good story from the start ... My favourite by far :0)

Seriously good story from the start ... Your continuation was seamless and is of the highest standard ... "Sophia/Sophia Continued" has been my favourite read by far and I don't expect to read better anywhere.

Both Northlander and castleStone should be very proud of this work.

Thank you both wherever you may be, for all your hard work :0)

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
Kudos to Castlestone for a masterpiece and Nortlander for his bravado.

Absolutely entertainment at its finest and professionalism of Northlander in completion of this masterpiece. Thank you!

ColinthedogColinthedogover 9 years ago
Thankyou

You have given conclusion to a fine story by a fine author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wondered what would happen and original Part 4 stopped???

Thanks to NorthLander for finishing Castlestone's story! I wondered why it might end unfinished until I read the transition. And also being just a little bit dumb, I wondered all the way through why Sophia instead of Maria was the title of the story. And if she looked even a little bit like Sophia, I can unserstand the attraction as she was one of my favorite foreign actresses in the 60's.

Thanks again and I look forward to reading additional posts by both of you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thanks

thanks for finishing this story - this story - it was too good to leave unfinished. Too bad the original author died as he had good promise

CocoaNMiloCocoaNMiloover 9 years ago
BRAVO......... and THANK YOU.

The original was a GREAT READ and you continued the character profiles, the plot developed well. I was engrossed in reading this and was satisfied through to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well Done

Glad you finished it, one of my fav series... No gamma lamp didn't seem to affect it too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good..

It was a very good effort, but when was it implied that Eva had met the three witches before, much less started to form a rivalry with them. The whole thing about Eva wanting to nail the three witches came out of the blue, and not in a good way. Don is still a wimp, but a really nice guy.

But I really appreciate you finishing the story, it brought some much needed closure. I don't like pining for an ending that wouldn't come, especially for a good story like this.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 10 years ago
5***** for Northlander.

Amen for Kansasjack and his wise comment. I agree, Amigo!

Max604Max604about 10 years ago
Thanks!!!

Thank you for finishing the story. You did well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great work by both authors!

Sorry for the untimely response, I just came across Literotica.

Stepping in to complete an unfinished work is a daunting task. Those who can't write, criticize. I started reading Sophia, Part 1 ten hours ago and haven't been able to put it down, neither the original parts nor the continuation by Northlander, until I just finished. I haven't down that with a written work since I first read "the Hobbit" by J.R.R. Tolkien in one weekend back in 1968.

Kudos to both authors.

As for the one commenter who wanted to know who Sophia was, please look up Sophia Loren on line and look for pictures of the most fascinating female eyes of all time. (And the pictures of her showing that voluptuous body aren't anything to sneeze at either. If Maria looked like Sophia in her prime, Don is the luckiest guy since Sophia's husband.)

For CastleStone:

Requiescat in pace

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
thank you

for the closure

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

There certainly were a number of problems with CastleStone's original work - among them poor punctuation, problems with the way he got characters' thoughts across and the many point-of-view changes without announcing them annoyed me as well - but at least he wrote a story so exciting, I couldn't put my tablet down!

Your continuation is a respected effort in order to find closure after the story of a dear writer colleague has left us before his time, with at least this work forever unfinished. I commend you for wanting to fix that, but I can't say anything else positive about "Sophia Continued" because I was really let down by it. That's the risk you take by continuing another writer's works, though.

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 10 years ago

I thank you for you effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for the effort, BUT

Northlander

I appreciate the effort, but really wish you had NOT made the attempt . Poor as CS's punctuation was, he didn't make as many plot or writing errors as you have On top of that, you completely changed many of the characters from what CS had developed

" While I couldn't use his material"

Why not. You could have a preface that clearly states the facts. " This chapter was written by CS, and was being edited, We have been unable to contact CS for xx months, and with the permission of his editor, I am presenting MY version of the plotted, unfinished chapters"

"Paul Hughes was a big man who quite honestly disproved the theory that black males were better equipped that white males. He was so impressively equipped that his previous career had been as a well known porno star known as Poleaxe Paul."

??

That would tend to PROVE the theory, wouldn't it??

Eve? The club owner's name was EVA, and the way things ended between her and Don, originally, there is no way in hell they would be so cozy as you portray them (nor can I see her getting warm and fuzzy watching Maria and Don dance, as she was originally written )

"Maria and her friends made me see that I wasn't 'helping' so much as 'controlling'. "

Um,

That isn't even close to the Don that CS wrote about

"The original two million dollars was a fair settlement. "

Except for all Barbara's bonus checks deposited to an account in the Caymans, right? And the presumed but never proven "hidden assets" of Don's, which were subtracted from his portion the known Community Property Or the "freeze" asked for by HER lawyers that lost 3.5 million?

"In the Judge's case, it was decided she was not part of the conspiracy since there wasn't sufficient evidence against her"

Lack of evidence?

She did not recuse herself when she found out one of the lawyers was her cousin. She called an "expert" from the bank that Barbara worked in, and determined with NO evidence that Don had hidden assets. Not even a slightly biased Judge would do that She was FULLY in on the conspiracy to totally trash and economically destroy Don

"Robin, my flower girl, followed by Megan, Cathy and Vanessa slowly walk down the aisle ahead of me, followed by Freddie."

Who the fuck is "Cathy", and why was Freddie following Maria?

"Richard passed my hand over to Don and then stood to one side."

The Father of the Bride (or whoever gives her away) DOES NOT stand with the couple during the ceremony. He/She sits with the rest of the Congregation

"and he asked if we wanted to dissolve the company. Marie felt we should hang on for a while.'

Who the fuck is "Marie"??

"Maria was the first pregnant model for the company. The other girls started handling the mature and the disabled"

"Maria was the first pregnant model"

OK, that makes sense

"The other girls started handling the mature and the disabled"

So who was the mature model, and who was the disabled model??

Don banished from the Kitchen unless invited? Very VERY unlikely And he DID NOT leave any kitchen he worked in a mess, as Louise states The Don that CS wrote COULD NOT do that

Barbara is dating Peter (with Don's blessing) Who the fuck is Peter?

smc331smc331over 10 years ago
Thank you.

Castlestone left some awfully good stories behind - and some awfully large shoes to fill. Thank you for providing closure to the series.

kansasjackkansasjackover 10 years ago
Thanks ...

For completing this story for myself and many others. As far as the negative criticism is concerned ... fuck them. After all, it is just a story.

keep on keeping on ...

wanoldmanwanoldmanover 10 years ago
ADDING MY THANKS

I only found CastleStone yesterday. To read in the comments that he was gone, was disappointing to say the least. I really enjoyed his stories and style.

Then, in another comment, to read you had finished Sophia, I had to locate you and finish the story. Very impressed with your handling.

ow I can read and enjoy your stories.

wanoldmanwanoldmanover 10 years ago
ADDING MY THANKS

I only found CastleStone yesterday. To read in the comments that he was gone, was disappointing to say the least. I really enjoyed his stories and style.

Then, in another comment, to read you had finished Sophia, I had to locate you and finish the story. Very impressed with your handling.

Now I can read and enjoy YOUR stories.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous