Sophia Discovers the Demon of Shame

Story Info
Student Sophia discovers the Demon of Shame.
3.8k words
4.53
14.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia smiled as she packed her bag. It was the day of her trip to the colonial historical grounds. At 26, she was in her second year of her graduate program where she was studying for a Masters in history. The program was going great. She got along well with her classmates and professors and enjoyed the classwork and lectures.

The only problem was, unbeknownst to Sophia, how she was a terrible partner when it came to class projects. She barely did any work and when she did it was sloppy and needed serious edits, edits she never herself made. Sophia justified her behavior by assuming that her take charge classmates wanted to do the bulk of the work and that she would only get in their way with her input and engagement. Her classmates had other feelings and would grumble emphatically to each other when being assigned to a group with her.

The trip to the colonial historical grounds served the purpose of studying various aspects of colonial life. Sophia and her team's project was on colonial punishment for crimes. She liked her group, which comprised of Holly, a slightly nerdy but attractive student who was slightly younger than Sophia, Forest, a reserved individual who was also a baker, and John, who was mildly intelligent and also a musician. He was the lead singer and guitar player in an obscure band that played at dive-y bars in the area.

From the moment the program began, Sophia formed a massive crush on John. She shyly, but religiously, attended his shows. She was way too nervous to ask him out but she constantly talked of how and when she would do it with her friends.

Sophia selected the lingerie she would wear, picturing John seeing her in it. She secretly got off on wearing the sluttiest lingerie possible, lingerie that she would never wear around any of the guys she dated or slept with. In the end she chose a strapless underwire bra that only went up a inch on breasts, revealing the bulk of her tits, and a micro-thong that barely covered her mound and only went three quarters of the way up in the back, revealing her ass crack.

She admired herself in the mirror, cupping her breasts, which were between small and medium, a size she liked, and then fluffed her dark shoulder-length dyed red hair. She stroked her ass, which still hand tan lines from the summer previous. She tanned topless when her roommates were out and few people were aware of this, probably only the guy she had been sleeping with casually since then, who she only saw once a week.

Sophia pulled on a strapless romper that had long pants. She figured the long pants would excuse her bare shoulders, and even though she was private about her choice in undergarments, she did like to dress slightly provocatively, and felt it to be a statement against the formality of academia. She was unaware that some of her classmates felt, disdainfully, she was trying to get a different sort of attention from her professors.

It was a sunny day and Sophia figured she would kill time before her trip with a walk to the library. She meandered over and wandered into the rare books section. The books were beautiful to her and she ran her fingers along their spines, suddenly stopping at a particularly ancient looking one made of leather. She squinted at the spine and read "Enferer: the Demon of Shame."

"Huh," she remarked to herself, and slipped it out. The book was clearly very old and when she opened it the illustration before her made her frown. It was an image of a women emerging from a pond naked, hands clasped on either sides of her face, clearly panicked. A man was crouched to the side holding what Sophia assumed were the woman's clothes. She flipped the page and saw another image, this time of a woman riding what seemed to be a rollercoaster, only naked. "Why the fuck is there a rollercoaster in here?" she wondered, but the illustration looked dated back to medieval times, just with a rollercoaster. "Did they even have rollercoasters back then?"

As Sophia flipped through the book she saw more and more images of distressed nude women. She was curious but felt a tinge of nausea looking at them. She was about to shut the book but came to a page with a naked woman in a pillory (that wooden structure used for punishment that had holes for holding the wrong-doer's head and hands,) being spanked. "Very appropriate for today," she laughed, feeling nervous for some reason. She suddenly had the urge to read the text below the picture out loud. For some reason she wanted to resist but suddenly found herself quietly reading it aloud.

As soon as she did she felt a chill down her spine and her vision momentarily blacked out. "Ah!" she cried out in fear then dropped the book to the ground and looked around. She felt someone was watching her, but no one was there. Her breath quickened, she quickly placed the book on top of the other books, too panicked to re-shelve it.

Sophia felt her breathing slow down the further she got away from the book. "So weird," she remarked and shook her head. She ruminated on the experience for the walk home but as soon as entered her house she forgot about it, anticipation for the trip taking over.

--

The sun shined brightly as the graduate students moved through the colonial grounds. Sophia's teammates all had notebooks and pens to take notes.

"Shit, I forgot mine!" Sophia cursed to them.

"You can borrow paper and a pen from me," Forest offered, pushing up his dark glasses. "I have another notebook."

"No, it's okay," she shrugged. "I can remember things pretty well."

Her teammates glanced at each other in annoyance. In their experience, Sophia would only verbally mimic what they had written, musing, "Oh yeah, that's so weird, that's exactly what I would have written about!"

They wandered about by the animals, strolled through the stately house, observed a woman churning butter, and finally came to a clearing in the center of the grounds. Sophia eyed the structure in the middle warily. It was a pillory, early similar to the one she'd seen in the illustration. "Just a weird coincidence," she assured herself.

"Cool!" exclaimed John. "I've heard of these. What did people have to do again to end up here?"

"Well," Holly began, shaking out her brown curls, "Theft. Adultery. Public intoxication. I wrote a paper on these at one point." She wandered up to the structure and ran her fingers along the top.

"Is it also used for being a lazy worker who doesn't pull their weight?" Forest asked, grinning at his teammates. They laughed. Sophia tilted her head and looked at them, the joke going over her head.

In the evening, the graduate students went to a bar near the colonial grounds. Sophia was having fun chatting more casually with her teammates. She was so sick of talking about school! Getting a bit swept up in the good time, she had a drink more than she typically would have, and felt it go to her head. She excused herself to the restroom, smoothing down her romper as she went.

"We should confront her, honestly," Holly said as soon as Sophia was out of earshot.

"And what?" Forest asked. "She'll just give us more half-assed work. I think she actually thinks she's doing her part just by spitting something out on paper. How are we supposed to tell her its of poor quality?"

"Like that would even make up for all the times she's screwed us over," John grumbled, pushing his sandy blonde hair behind his ear. His long legs stretched out before him.

"Let's prank her," Holly suddenly said conspiratorially.

"How, even?" John asked, grinning. He could think of a few options.

"We could like... I don't know, tell her everyone is going to streak but only let her run off," Holly laughed.

John and Forest both felt themselves get slightly turned on by this. There was a pause.

"No, I have an idea," Forest said, a mischievous look spreading across his face. "Let's get her in the pillory. We could leave her there and she'd look so dumb when all our classmates saw her in the morning."

"Couldn't she yell out for someone to let her go?" John asked skeptically.

"There's like, no security on the grounds," Forest said. "They only watch the entrance and have cameras of the perimeter to make sure no one sneaks in."

"Shit, how did you figure that out?" Holly asked.

"I have my ways," he replied. In truth, he had planned to have a contemplative night stroll and had asked an employee if this was feasible. He now had lost all interest in said stroll.

"I'm in," John exclaimed.

"Me too!" Holly added.

"Perfect," Forest said, and drummed his hands on the table.

--

"Guys, this feels so bad!" Sophia laughed as her and her classmates crept across the grounds. "We're going to get caught!" She was slightly tipsy but still had (most of) her wits.

"We'll be fine! They only watch the perimeter," Holly said as she led the group towards the pillory. It emerged from the darkness before them and Sophia clenched her jaw.

"Hey," Forest said in a quiet voice. "We should all take photos in here!"

"Will it lock?" Sophia asked nervously.

"No, look," John said. "There's a key attached to the lock. We'll be good." He walked up to the pillory and unlocked it, then lifted the top and popped inside. "Guess what crime I committed?" he said, laughing. Forest and Holly laughed and took photos of him, then took their turns.

When it came time for Sophia, she was hesitant. Holly wondered if she knew their plan. But how could she?

"Come on, we all did it," Holly said, poking her. She was shorter than Sophia by a couple of inches.

"I don't know," Sophia said skeptically. "I like, saw some weird book today--"

"Just go for it!" John remarked. "Don't be lame!"

Sophia blushed at John's attention. That did it, she realized, and got into the pillory. Suddenly she heard the lock snap closed.

"Um," she said, "What happened?" She couldn't see them as they stood behind her.

"Whoops! It locked," Holly said, and shoved the key into her pocket. "I don't know how that happened!"

"I want to get out now," Sophia said, nerves building in her body.

"Shit, where's the key?" Forest whisper-yelled, then came in front of her and made an imitation of looking for it.

"Can you go get someone who might have it?" Sophia asked frantically. John and Holly in front of her and stood before her next to Forest. Holly snapped a photo of Sophia's panicked face.

"Actually, no, we can't," Holly said, folding her arms and tilting her head.

"What?!" Sophia exclaimed. "Why not?"

"Because you have committed a petty crime in the eyes of the people of colonial times," Forest announced, pointing at her. He and the others were also a little tipsy, and were suddenly feeling bolder by the minute, as if some force was overtaking them.

"Are you joking?" Sophia frowned, then started pulling her head and hands back. It was no use.

"No," Forest said. "You have been a lazy worker who has not pulled her weight. And you must be punished."

"Um, funny, Forest. Let me out." Sophia looked from one classmate to the other. They looked at each other and snickered.

"You know what sort of things happened to people in pillories?" Holly asked, moving closer to her. "All sorts of things. They had food thrown on them... they were stripped." Sophia breathed in sharply. "They were spanked. God," she turned to John and Forest, "Those guys were kind of kinky!"

Sophia mentally saw before her the illustration in the book. Had she summoned the Demon of Shame?

"Someone help!" she cried out. She looked at John pleadingly. "John?" John stared back at her.

"Don't even bother," Forest said. "There are no security guards around here. They only watch the perimeter." Sophia's jaw dropped.

Holly walked around behind Sophia. She paused then slapped her hand across Sophia's covered ass. Sophia cried out. "Stop that!"

"Hey guys," Holly called to Forest and John. "You take a turn!" They walked behind Sophia. "You go, Forest," she heard Holly say, and felt another smack on her bottom.

"Stop!" She yelled, to no avail, as Forest slapped the other cheek.

"John, your turn," she heard Holly say. He wouldn't, Sophia thought with horror, would he?

A firm slap, harder than the others, struck her ass. Sophia gasped and felt a tinge of arousal.

They all took turns slapping her ass and laughing while Sophia begged them to stop.

"You know," Holly said, as the spanking slowed down. "I'm not feeling like I'm making good contact here, honestly. This romper is really getting in the way." Sophia's eyes widened.

"Don't you dare!" Sophia exclaimed.

None of the teammates had even previously considered taking it this far. But they were having so much fun! And it was sort of hot. Even Holly, who hadn't previously felt much sexual interest towards women, felt herself getting a little turned on.

"Who wants to start?" She asked.

"I will," Forest offered. "I love doing my part when it comes to teamwork, unlike someone we know."

Holly walked in front of Sophia and took out her phone again. She opened the camera app and began filming. She wanted to document the look on Sophia's face. Sophia shook her head frantically. She then felt hands on either side of the top of her romper.

"You picked a great outfit for this," Forest mused, then shucked the top down. Sophia cringed as she felt the air hit her sensitive nipples.

She had honestly forgotten about her choice in a bra until her teammates began laughing.

"I wondered who wore those!" Holly exclaimed. "Very cute. Who were you planning on showing off to tonight, anyway?" Sophia began to cry. "Was it John?" Holly asked teasingly. "Keep going!" she ordered Forest. Sophia suddenly felt someone tweak her nipple. She wondered if it was Forest or John.

Forest pulled the romper down to her ankles. The teammates burst into laughter again.

"You're a ho!" Holly laughed. Someone snapped her thong against her. Another hand spanked her lightly. "Okay, keep spanking her, guys."

Sophia's face burned as hands slapped her ass over and over again, harder and harder. And despite herself she continued to feel more and more turned on. She felt one last enthusiastic slap then the feeling of fingers slipping underneath the sides of her thong.

"Wait, no!" She cried, but it was too late. Rather than being pulled down, the thong was ripped off of her. It landed in front of Holly's feet as Sophia felt the night breeze hit her bare, completely shaved pussy.

"Wow," Holly said. "Totally bare. Nice." Sophia felt someone's hands part her legs and she clamped them harder in response.

"You better do what we want you to do," Forest's voice came from behind her. "Or we'll share that video."

Sophia resisted for a moment more than gave in and spread her legs slightly.

"More," Forest said. "All the way." A tear ran down Sophia's face as she parted her legs as far as she could. She knew that her lips had parted and were showing everything. "Check out that asshole!" Forest exclaimed, then lightly poked it. Sophia jumped at the touch.

"No, look at her pussy," she heard John say. "She's super wet." Sophia felt completely betrayed by her crush. She thought he at least felt tenderly towards her as she felt towards him! She felt a finger run down the center of her parted lips. "Feel it, Forest," John said, and Sophia felt a whole hand run down her lips, one finger stroking the open center. She shuddered at the touch.

"Hey, let me feel," Holly said, and walked around, still filming. Someone fondled Sophia's breast, then ran their hand lightly across her nipple. She felt another finger run down her open pussy, then felt it go to her clit. The finger expertly rubbed it for a moment and Sophia felt a quiet moan escape her.

"Haha, you like that?" Holly said. She walked back in front of Sophia. Sophia felt someone unclasp her bra and her breasts dropped to a natural position. "You touch her clit, Forest!" Holly commanded. Another finger rubbed her clit, this time a little harder, and Sophia clasped her lips shut, resisting the urge to make more noise.

"Don't do it again!" she breathed out once Forest stopped.

"Your turn, John," Holly said. Sophia felt a finger run along the length of her clit, then felt it rub her clit side to side. Knowing John was doing this was too much and she let out another moan, this time slightly louder. She heard someone kneel down and felt a tongue on her asshole.

"Don't!" she cried, but the tongue began to lightly lick her as the finger continued. She felt an orgasm building and moaned again and started breathing shallow, only to have the touching stop. Her eyes flicked up the the phone that was filming her and she felt the sinking sensation of having this documented, coupled with arousal that she was being filmed.

She suddenly heard someone unbuckle their belt and her eyes widened.

"Oh my God," Holly laughed. "Are you serious?" Whoever did it must have nodded because Holly laughed again and said, "Honestly, go for it. It seems like she's dying for it."

Sophia heard someone unzip their pants and shuffle them down a bit. She wondered who was doing this but was too afraid to ask, not wanting to reveal that she wanted it to be John.

"I wonder," Holly said, "If you can guess who's dick is who's." Sophia felt the tip of someone's cock against her pussy. A hand came around and rubbed her lips and clit, then someone slammed into her, hard. She cried out.

"Okay," Holly said. "You go now!" The dick slipped out of Sophia and she felt an aching inside of her. Her other classmate unbuckled and unzipped and soon she felt a different cock, slightly bigger, against her. It eased into her slowly then quickly withdrew.

"Who's dick is who's, Sophia?" Holly asked. Sophia stared at the ground, panting. "You have to guess otherwise they won't fuck you anymore."

Everyone stood in silence, practically holding their breath. Finally Sophia spat out reluctantly, "The first one is Forest's. John wouldn't be the one to cross that line... first, anyway."

"Wrong!" Holly laughed. "John went first." Sophia felt him slide back into her. "Congrats, now you get to get fucked more, slut!"

John's dick slammed into her over and over again, and she felt his balls slapping against her clit. Knowing it was John that was shaming her this way, and giving her this pleasure, was too much, and she suddenly started cumming. She cried out but he was relentless and only started going faster as she continued to cum.

"Hey, Forest, come take the camera," Holly said, and Forest came in front of her and looked into Sophia's half shut eyes as John continued to fuck her. Holly and Forest traded places and Sophia felt someone, who she assumed to be Holly, lick her nipple. This continued and Holly began to tweak the other nipple, making Sophia cum again, harder this time.

Forest watched her intently then approached her and leaned down. He cupped her chin in his hand and moved in to kiss her. Sophia, resisted at first, keeping her mouth clamped shut, but as pleasure overtook her, her lips parted and Forest's tongue slid against hers. Unable to help herself at that point, Sophia kissed back, and moaned as she was overwhelmed with the sensation of being fucked, fondled, and kissed by three different people.

John went faster then Sophia heard him grunt and felt him pull out. A moment later she felt the warmth of his cum spread across the top of her ass, and felt Holly move from her tits to her pussy. Holly expertly lapped at her and resumed tweaking her nipples. Forest stopped kissing Sophia and went behind, inserting himself in her once more. He thrusted slowly, then increased his speed. John came in front with the phone and filmed Sophia's contorted face as she continued to cry out.

She desperately wanted John to kiss her and finally he did, roughly. She felt the roughness of his five-o-clock shadow on her chin. Being eaten out, fucked by a cock, and kissed proved to be too much for her and she began cumming over and over again, each orgasm stronger than the last one. John stopped kissing her as Forest whipped out of her then suddenly came around front. Forest stroked his dick twice, holding it just below her face, then tilted it up as cum sprayed all over her nose, mouth, and chin. She gasped in surprise as Holly finished off one last orgasm then stopped. She felt one more slap on her ass then Holly walked around to face her.

12