Sophia Discovers the Demon of Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia was shaking and stared at her three classmates, who stared down at her with satisfied looks on their faces. Holly wiped her mouth.

"We have this on camera. If you tell anyone about this, it will go to everyone. Do you understand?" Holly asked.

"Yes, I understand," Sophia answered, defeated.

"Good," Holly said. "And from now on, you'll do your part on our project."

"I will," Sophia said quietly.

"Okay. I'll unlock you." Holly reached into her pocket and fished around. She reached into the other pocket.

"Shit!" Holly exclaimed. "I think I lost the key." She shined her flashlight on the ground. "It's gone."

Sophia's jaw dropped. "No!" she cried out. "You have to get me out of here!"

Holly turned her head away from Sophia and winked at Forest and John.

Forest walked behind her under the guise of looking for it but instead proceeded to collect Sophia's clothes.

"Don't worry, Sophia," Holly said. "We'll go to the security guard right now and get a key." Sophia's three classmates walked around her and Sophia heard their footsteps receding.

"Wait!" she cried. "My clothes! At least put them back on me!"

No one answered her.

As the minutes, then the hour, went by Sophia realized they probably weren't coming back and began to cry, anticipating being found this way by God knows who in the morning. She would forever rue the day she read that ancient book out loud.

12