Sophia is a Kinky Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I thought of Sophia 'The Floozy' Bacchelli. That has a good rhythm to it. Uh-oh, I thought. I do not want to be a floozy! I could see it now: "I'd like you to meet Sophia, also known as The Flooze."

We watched the movie, and then Dan took me to a bar for a drink. After two "nightcaps," I was thoroughly wasted. He took me home. We stood at my door and kissed, like people on a first date. It was our first date, actually.

"Would you like to come in for a drink? We could listen to my moans, if you like?" I said. Now there's a line for a woman to invite a man inside on the first date, I thought!

Dan gave me a huge smile. It was a winning smile. I realized just then he had been unsure where he stood with me. After all, I had shut down his earlier attempts to date me, and I guess he was thinking I would take things slowly, like most girls do. Was I moving too fast? Am I a hussy? A floozy? Sophia 'The Floozy' Bacchelli? Does it matter?

I thought about my neighbor Bob. I turned on the lights, making it easy for him to see in, in case he was looking. I led Dan to the kitchen. "I've had so much to drink, Dan. You have, too. It's smart to drink some water." I knew Bob could see us in the kitchen.

I gave us water, and as expected, Dan put the moves on me in the kitchen. I knew he was not going to waste any time, He could not wait to get inside me. A girl can tell.

He began by kissing me. That's a nice way to begin. He then pulled back and slowly, even painfully slowly, unbuttoned my blouse. This made it eminently clear he had a green light, as I did nothing to stop him, and I made no protest.

Quick as a bunny my bra was off. He played with my boobs, kissed me some more, and then my skirt came off. I was now wearing panties and high heels. We kissed some more, and I undressed him, too, down to his briefs.

I got on my knees, right there in the kitchen, pulled down his briefs, and saw his gorgeous cock, all engorged and hard as a rock, all for me. All for little Sophia. All of that nice, throbbing cock was for Sophia 'The Floozy' Bacchelli. Yum.

I gave him a nice, slow blowjob. I had rarely given Mike a blowjob, and since I was sure they had talked (Mike was a fuck a girl and tell his roommate a blow by blow account kind of guy, I now knew), I knew Dan would not be expecting one.

When the time approached, I could tell. I was going to say, "Cum in my mouth, big boy," but it was not necessary, because he unloaded his stuff before I could even begin to speak. I swallowed it all, cock sucking champion that I am.

I got us another drink, since especially in my case, I wanted to wash down the cum with something sweet. Cum can be salty, and Dan's was, well, very salty. I had port wine, and Dan had a beer. I knew Bob must be watching, so when Dan had finished his beer, I shocked both Dan and myself when I said, "I wonder how much of that beer bottle you can get inside me?"

Dan stood up, pulled me up, and pushed down my panties. "It's just an idle thought," I said. "No need actually to try it, you know." I was getting nervous about what I had proposed. The beer bottle was a Corona, a long-necked bottle.

Dan lay me down across the kitchen table. He spread my legs wide. This must be quite a show for Bob, I thought. He had probably never before seen my open pussy. Neither had Dan I thought, much more immediately. Holy shit, what was I doing?

Dan first decided to try some cunnilingus. Oh my, I thought, Dan is my kind of guy! Mike had never, not even once, tried to eat me out. Indeed, nobody had ever eaten me out since my second college boyfriend did it my sophomore year. And the next night he fucked my best friend, so my time with my only pussy eater was quite short lived.

I pretended to forgive him from fucking my best friend, just so that I could get him to eat me out again. It worked, too. But my best friend felt betrayed, and the guy ended up being dumped by both of us. He did not suffer much, though: He then tried to lay some of our other friends. He succeeded with two of them.

Anyway, I love it when a man goes down on me, and I moaned up a storm. I thought about the soundtrack, but did not mention it because I did not want Dan to stop. Dan was reasonably good. He was better than my second college boyfriend, although that is a low bar to pass. He drove me to a wonderful orgasm, the best I'd had in quite some time, and as I lay there, enjoying the bliss, my engorged pussy exposed both to Dan and hopefully to Bob, too, I felt something cold at my entrance.

Dan was slowly massaging my pussy entrance with the Corona bottle. Was he really going to try that? Holy cow. It did feel nice, if a little strange. I remembered my college French: "Ça change." Change is good. Little by little he got more and more inside me. I was groaning, and that turned to moans. It felt much too good!

I like kinky sex. This was kinky. I liked it.

My body was gradually warming the bottle. When he got the entire neck of the bottle inside me, he took my hand and told me to hold it in, putting my hand on the bottom of the bottle. I complied.

Dan fished through his pants pockets (his pants were in a crumpled heap on the floor). He found his iPhone. He took a sequence of cell phone pictures of his accomplishment. He made sure he got my face and my boobs in the pictures, too, as well as the Corona bottle, sticking out from my cunt.

"This is nice, Dan. It feels good inside me, now that it's warm. But you know what's even nicer than a Corona bottle?" I asked.

"A Budweiser bottle?" Dan joked.

"God, no," I said. I'm such a beer snob.

"Dos Equis?"

"Better, but no, again. Only one more guess, Dan," I said, smiling broadly. Dan was rock hard again. He was fully recovered and ready to play.

"How about a hint?" Dan playfully asked.

"It's where beer comes out, but it's not a beer bottle," I said, indulging in a little scatological teasing.

"I know the answer. Let me show you, you sexy wench," Dan said. "Come to the bedroom."

"No," I said. "Do me here, in the kitchen, bent over the table. Or better, do me rear entry, out on the porch."

Dan looked at me, puzzled. But he was not going to pass up the chance to lay this sexpot that was me. I knew he had been fantasizing about me, doubtless listening to my moans on his audio recording. He probably had the audio memorized by now.

If I wanted the porch, I would get the porch. I had already turned on the porch light when I turned on the kitchen light. I was giving my peeping Tom, i.e., Bob, every chance I could.

He did not really question my wanting to have sex on the porch. I guess he thought if I could get off on the beer bottle kink, maybe I liked to fuck in the night air, too?

Dan led me to the porch. I was still holding the bottom of the Corona bottle, while its long neck was inside me. We were both naked, and he kissed me standing up, while I held the Corona bottle. We kissed for a long time, and his hands caressed my ass. I gently pushed the Corona bottle up and down, giving myself a sweet little beer bottle fuck.

A finger wandered around and ended up in the crack of my ass. Gradually Dan began to caress my asshole with his finger, and little by little he wormed it inside me. All this time we were kissing, rather passionately, and the Corona bottle's long neck was having its way with me.

I had never done anal, but truth be told, I was up for anything that evening. I had an IUD, so I was not worried about pregnancy, and I simply assumed Dan was disease free. So pussy, mouth, or anal, in my mind I was giving him the full menu.

I think Dan was surprised at my lack of a negative reaction to his ass probing. If anything, I kissed him even more passionately when he probed. In the meantime, I was considering proposing marriage to the Corona bottle.

He slowly removed the Corona bottle. The bottle left me covered with my juices, and Dan gave it to me. I lewdly licked it clean. Done, I returned it to him. "I'll treasure this always," he said. He put it down, and he kissed me again.

I was glad when he chose my vagina over my other end. I love nothing more than a rollicking, traditional fuck. And one exposed to the world (well, to my neighbors) out on the back porch? Even better, as far as I was concerned. I was going to give them a treat they had never before seen, except perhaps on the Internet.

Thinking of the Internet, I broke the kiss for a minute. "Dan, what are you going to do with those cell phone pictures you took of me and the Corona bottle?"

"They're just for me, Sophia. I would never betray you. Why? Do you want me to share them with Mike?"

"No!" I screamed. Then for no apparent reason I giggled at the thought. "Show them to nobody. Promise? They're just for us. If you cannot promise me not to share them, delete them now, okay?"

Then I added, "No sex until you promise." That should work, I figured.

Dan promised. Too easy, I thought. But I took it. He put me on all fours. He teased me, also scaring me a little, by poking at my anus with the tip of his cock, but then he entered me for our first time in my usual place.

After all this, we were going to make love officially for the first time. That's always a special moment for me. I don't give myself to many men, and when I do, it is meaningful, at least to me.

He entered me slowly. Little by little more of his lovely cock disappeared inside me. I could not see it happen, since I was on my hands and knees. I faced away from Dan, but was perfectly positioned for Bob, should he be looking. I smiled at the thought.

Rear entry is my favorite position. I've never told that to a man, I've just enjoyed it when a man chose to fuck me that way. This was the first time I had ever asked for it.

I knew what Dan wanted, and I wanted to give it to him. I was a little intimidated because we were outdoors, and sound carries well late at night. But I did it, anyway: I moaned. I moaned loudly. It was easy; because he was fucking me so well it seemed natural to moan. The louder I moaned, the better Dan got with his fucking. Win, win.

As I thought about my voyeur Bob possibly hearing my moans, I got so turned on I was close to orgasm. This was strange: Normally it takes forever for me to cum, and I rarely do on the first fuck of the evening.

Could I really cum so quickly after Dan began to fuck me? Apparently, yes, I could! I could feel it build, as I thought about Bob and possibly others secretly watching us fuck. It pushed me right over the top. I screamed with pleasure as Dan fucked me hard and deep.

I'm sure my scream of pleasure got everyone's attention. Dan's mine, Bob's, and possibly half of the neighborhood.

Dan was fucking me so hard now, that he actually pushed me with his cock until my head was touching the screen of the porch. Any further and my head might go right through the screen!

Fortunately, just at the moment when I thought the screen might give way, Dan let out a loud groan and emptied his balls deep inside me. I matched his groan with a moan, and raised him one.

I figured the only way Bob could not have heard us is if his windows were closed and his TV were both on and turned up loud. He could also be asleep, or out for the evening? But I just knew he was watching: He could not have resisted the intrigue of my whisper as he had left my apartment earlier that evening.

I had to stop this obsession with my voyeur Bob, and return to the man at hand, the lovely man who had just fucked me to paradise and back, the man who was on my porch and still inside me. His cock was not deflating. Is this possible?

Dan pulled out, flipped me onto my back on the cold cement floor of my porch, and then thrust his cock back inside me. He began to pump away. I was pretty sensitive now, having just endured a wild fuck and a massive orgasm, but I was also truly starved for sex, and we would be giving Bob another show, so why the hell not?

I matched his thrusts with my pelvis, raising it to meet him, and I moaned up a storm. I moaned louder and more intensely than I had ever done before. I wrapped my legs around him, pulling him deeper inside me. I groaned as his cock penetrated me as far as possible. I was felt as if I were an animal.

Hell, I was better than an animal! Female animals don't moan (at least they don't to my knowledge; male tortoises do, I'm told. But not the females) when they're being fucked, and they don't say, "Oh my God, Dan, yes. Yes! Christ you're good. Don't stop, please don't stop," and then degenerate into a long sequence of moans. Animals don't do any of that. They just don't. We women have it all over animals, except of course for lions.

A female lion in heat can have sex 100 times in one day, seven days in a row. To be honest, I don't aspire to that. I wonder if the lioness enjoys the sex? Now that's promiscuity!

Remember that, Dan, I silently thought, the next time you want to do a sheep in heat. I giggled to myself at my thought. Do me instead. Use the sheep to make cheese. Use me to make love. Just like you're doing now. "Oh God, oh God, yes. Just like that. Oh, my."

I got yet another load of Dan's cum. One nice thing about missionary position is that it's the best position to enjoy when a man empties his balls inside you. I don't know why, it just does. Well, now I am plenty full of cum, and this time Dan's cock did indeed deflate. He did not pull out, but eventually his cock simply fell out of my pussy.

What a delightful time I had just had. "I am completely full of your cum," I said to Dan, kissing his chest as he lay on top of me. "Want to see?"

Dan got up and led me to a chair on the porch. I manipulated things so that I could be facing Bob's window. Dan bent down and he spread my legs, placing them over the arms of the chair so that my pussy was completely open and exposed. He went inside and returned with his iPhone.

While he was gone, I was on display to any neighbor looking. My legs were spread, and Dan's white cum was oozing slowly out of my pussy. Just in case Bob was looking, I winked a few times, smiling broadly.

Dan returned with his phone. He took some close-up pictures of my pussy with his dull off-white cum slowly oozing out. He showed them to me. I smiled. "Want to clean me up, big boy?"

"Sorry, lover," Dan said. "I cannot deal with that."

"That's okay," I said. "I've yet to meet a man who could." I reached down and took a gob of cum on my finger and placed it in my mouth, lewdly licking it clean. I figured my mouth would now taste of his cum.

"How about a kiss, instead?" I wickedly suggested. Dan could not resist an invitation to kiss me. We kissed a long time. Then he led me to the bedroom. As we left the porch, I waved goodbye. Of course, it was really a wave goodbye to Bob, and whatever other peepers might have enjoyed the show.

Dan gave me a funny look. I said to Dan, "I'm waving goodnight to the porch, which hosted a wonderful time with you just now, lover." Dan smiled. I think he had figured out my more serious kink: I'm an exhibitionist.

We made love one more time. Dan still resisted my ass. Then I made an excuse and sent Dan home. I had done most everything else, but I was not ready to for him to spend the night. Weird, I know, but that's how I felt.

The next morning it had suddenly become cold, so I had breakfast in the kitchen, in the altogether as was now my custom. I was just done eating, and doing the dishes, when the doorbell rang. I grabbed a robe and went to get the door.

It was my neighbor Bob. He was returning the sugar, and he had some cookies he had baked for me.

"Thanks, Bob, chocolate chip cookies are my favorite. Want to come in for a few minutes? I have to get dressed to go to work fairly soon," I said.

"On a Saturday?" Bob asked, stepping inside.

"A woman's work is never done," I said. I giggled.

"I brought you a thank you present, Sophia," Bob said, and he handed me a six-pack of Corona.

"The long-necked bottles," I said. "How thoughtful," knowing full well why he gave me long-necked Coronas. "It's too early in the day for me, but would you like one?"

Bob nodded and I cracked open a bottle. While doing so, I surreptitiously loosened the sash on my robe. I pushed the sides apart a little, to give him a little edge of my boob to drool over. With the sash loose, the robe might gradually open some more, I reckoned.

"You have a nice place, here, Sophia," he said.

"Isn't it just like yours? Aren't these apartments all cookie cutter copies?" I asked.

"Yes, but mine is crowded with all of my photography equipment," Bob said.

Alarm bells went off. What he is trying to tell me? This could be bad. Very bad. "Pray tell," I said.

"Well, I'm a pretty good amateur photographer, if I do say so myself," he said. "I have a lot of equipment. Too much, actually. The night vision camera is impressive. It's military grade."

"Good for you," I said. I bit the bullet, and nervously asked, "What do you like to photograph? Birds? Buildings? Landscapes? Nature? Maybe owls with the night vision camera?"

"I like to photograph people," he said. "I had a few friends over last night. My poker buddies. They enjoyed looking at my photos, and other stuff," he said. "The night vision goggles were quite handy."

"Is the other stuff right here, in front of you?" I asked. I was tiring of this cat and mouse game. I was calling his bluff, front and center.

He did not answer. I knew the answer, anyway. He said, "I have to go, Sophia. Thanks for your hospitality. You're a lovely woman." As he left, I walked towards my bedroom to get dressed. I dropped the robe as I walked. If Bob had turned around as he left, he would have seen my naked backside. I really am wicked.

The next few days were uneventful. I was very busy at work, and had little time to think about things other than work. Dan had not called. I wondered if I had freaked him out. Maybe he thought he does not need such a strange woman?

Or maybe Dan just wanted to lay me, to lay his roommate's former girlfriend, to have another conquest, whatever, and he was done with me? Was I a daily newspaper just to be put into the recycling?

The few days became a week. The week became a month. Next I knew It was three months, and I had heard nothing from Dan. Oh well; it had been fun. However I was beginning to get horny. Fortunately, I'm fairly good at suppressing those urges.

I thought to myself: this is 2017. I don't have to sit around waiting for a man to call. I could take the initiative and invite him. Send him a text? Maybe a Facebook message? These were my thoughts when I checked my email for the tenth time that day, number 92 since I last saw Dan.

There it was: an email from Dan had just arrived. It had his cell phone pictures of me making love to the Corona bottle. Thank God my face was not in the pictures. They were sexy pictures, and I got wet pretty quickly.

My doorbell rang. Who would ring at 9pm? I was naked, in my bedroom, so I threw on my robe. I figured it was Dan, following up on his perfectly timed email. That's why the fact that you could see my boobs and my pussy through the robe did not bother me. It was not too blatant, anyway.

All you could see through the fabric was a fuzzy view of my nipples and areolas, and if you knelt down you could sort of see my pussy, too. But Dan had already not only seen all of me, he had already enjoyed all of me. Maybe he wanted to do so again? That would be nice.

I don't know why he would wait three months to pursue me. Probably he had found someone else, and that was over, and he wanted to see if I were still interested? Am I that much of a doormat?

These were my thoughts as I went to the door. I opened it with a giant smile to help to seduce Dan, but it was not Dan: It was my neighbor Bob.