Sophia is a Kinky Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not thought about Bob for months. After the frantic time with Dan when I had fun exposing myself, I had reverted back to the life of a more normal woman, consumed by my job. But seeing Bob brought it all back. All of it.

"I brought you some brownies," he said. "Be careful when you eat them. They have some special ingredients inside." I realized how much I liked Bob. I was happy to see him.

I smiled. "Let me guess. I should not operate heavy machinery after eating one of these?"

"You're sharp, Sophia. It's a pity you're so young. Otherwise...well, let's just say you're the type of girl I could fall for," Bob said. "But I must be as old as your father."

"My father's 57," I said.

"Hey, hey! I'm only a juvenile 53," Bob said, feigning excitement.

"For some girls, that's a turn on, you know to be the girl's father's age," I said. "Not many, I suppose, but for some, I'd say definitely."

"Yes, but it's not right. I'm too old for you," he said.

"For marriage, I guess I agree. For an occasional roll in the hay, maybe not, you know?" I said. The idea of sex with my voyeur suddenly had an irresistible appeal to me. I did not mind the age difference; I was kind of aroused by it, in fact. Maybe it was suppressed desire to have sex with my father? Who knows? Who cares?

"Maybe not," he agreed, and we both looked at each other. Finally, Bob was direct with me for what seemed to me to be the first time. "Are you one of those girls? I hope so," he said.

I smiled and nodded. "The hay is this way, Bob." I took his hand and I led him to the bedroom. I picked up two ice cold Coronas on the way.