Sophia Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'God, I need to suck that monster!' Sophia breathed.

It was at least as big as Peter's. Who said these Asians didn't cut the mustard in the length and girth stakes. She had him stand beside the bed and started to work on his shaft. No sooner had she started than he told her to stop. He would lick her pussy first, he said. He wanted her to feel the full benefit of being worked over while she was still fresh from the shower.

'Whatever!' Sophia thought, accommodating her chauffeur's whims once more.

She was given no cause to regret her decision. His tongue was long and expert, probing her and raking her by turns. It wasn't long before she felt the familiar sensation in her stomach and her loins and when it came her orgasm possessed all the power of a day's worth of frustrations being worked out. Thus reinvigorated, she turned her attention back to his cock, now, as ever, rigid and throbbing.

'Does he never rest?' she asked.

'Not when he's being courted by a beautiful woman,' he replied, rather quaintly.

Holding his shaft near the top, she licked its length and noticed what she was surprised she had missed first time round: his ball sack and his pubic area were completely bald. She had only seen this in porn films before, and wondered momentarily if he appeared in blue movies on the side. It made him seem rather androgynous and took some getting used to, but when she worked on his balls, she found it rather a pleasant sensation. He was responding well to her ministrations, making noises like a clucking hen and pushing her head further into him. She picked up the tempo and switched to his helmet, lapping up his precum and challenging herself to bring him off. He was young enough to come twice in one night, she reckoned.

She could feel him approaching the tipping point and stepped up her game. Disappointingly, he seemed to plateau somewhat and she thought it was a lost cause. Suddenly, though, she thought of a former boyfriend and his special thing: if you wanted him to come, just stick a finger in his asshole. To say it worked a treat would be an understatement. Sophia had got no further than his rear alley when he started to rumble. Her finger was only on the rim of his bud when he shot his load into her mouth, yelling out in triumph like a Thai boxer who's just won a bout. She swallowed his cum and polished off his post-climactic oozings with her tongue. He was purring with delight - very much the cat who'd got the cream. It was time for him to pay Sophia back for the service she had provided for him. Based on what she had experienced so far, she was pretty sure that he'd be up to the task.

Far from acting the shy and retiring servant or the obsequious flunkey, Ananda called the shots. Sitting down on the edge of the bed and pointedly ignoring Sophia in her most seductive pose, he told her to come over and 'ride his dong'. Sophia giggled at his choice of words and there was a brief hiatus while she explained to him that she wasn't mocking him at all; just enjoying his way of referring to his 'monster'. (Yes, she called it that - these Asians can be so anal about losing face.)

She stood in front of him and prepared for the descent onto his penis. It suddenly reminded her of Kamlai's headdress - without all the jewels. Well, all but two of them...

'No, no, no. Other way,' he said peremptorily.

Sophia turned around and felt with her hand for his dong in order to guide it into her channel.

'I only wish I wasn't so goddamn wet,' she thought. 'How I'd love to feel the friction of a drier entry!'

Sadly, you can't have everything in life, as Sophia was learning.

'No hands!' said Ananda. 'I will take care of the encasement.'

Sophia had to use those hands to supress a giggle. Wherever this man learnt his English from, it definitely wasn't from the BBC website.

The encasing went with nary a hitch, as Sophia impaled herself on the weapon she had been craving for so long. My God, it was a tight fit! When it was fully in - as far as Sophia could tell, being denied a view - she let out a long 'Fuck!'

'Yes, I fuck you now, Miss,' the driver replied. 'My dong, he please you?'

'He please me a lot, Ananda,' Sophia affirmed.

Actually, it was Sophia who did the majority of the fucking, as she placed her hands on the bed and used it for leverage as she pounded his cock, increasing the speed gradually. He signalled his mounting excitement by moving his hands from her waist to her tits.

'At last,' Sophia thought. 'I didn't think he much cared for them. More of an ass man, perhaps.'

She knew he was close to coming when he started to jibber in Thai. Nothing like your native tongue when you start to go overboard. Maybe the Nazis could have broken down more spies if they had watched on as German Frauleins brought them to the edge, Sophia mused.

Regaining her focus, she took a risk and dug her closely cut but still sharpish nails into his thighs as she went for five more big bounces, counting them off as she went. She had only got to three when he began firing his weapon inside her, and they were most certainly not blanks. Actions may indeed speak louder than words, but he had quite a bit he wanted to say about his latest undertaking and he did so using a mixture of Thai and his own version of English - a very interesting example of code-switching for the ethnomethodologists to study, Sophia thought.

Mindful of all the criticism she had been copping for her lack of compassion and empathy, Sophia decided to show the man a bit of affection. Lying on the bed beside his spent figure, she ran her fingers through his black glossy hair. Looking down a bit, she saw that his dong was coming back to life again. She decided an experiment was in order and fed her right breast into his mouth. He wasted no time in sucking on it avidly. Clearly, he was not just a bum man. She let one hand meander over his abdomen, causing his rate of tongue work to increase exponentially. She stopped at what would have been his forest before the trees were felled, and was greeted with an angry grunt from the region of her nipple. She deliberately reversed and brought her hand back to his chest. He removed his mouth from her breast and launched a volley of Thai invective in her direction.

'Patience, Ananda!' she said, gesturing for him to work on her other breast.

Once he was latched on, she ran her hand down his body again, this time bypassing his genitalia entirely and reaching as far down his upper leg as she could manage. The chauffeur had clearly learned his lesson and gave no more trouble, as he continued to work on her nipple and environs. What the hell! Sophia thought. Rather than take a detour the other side of his tackle, she decided she'd give him what he wanted. And, if she were honest, what she wanted too. When she reached the base of his column, he shook with pleasure and increased his tongue-lashing to almost superhuman levels.

'Enough with the tits,' Sophia decided. 'I have other plans for that schlong.'

Placing herself on all fours, she made her intentions so clear that even a blind man would have known what was expected of him. And Andana seemed to Sophia a man without handicaps. Placing his hands on her boobs - he had certainly overcome any anti-breast bias - he stationed his untiring servant at the entrance to Sophia's womanhood and paused as if in prayer. Maybe that's what he gets up to in all those quiet moments, Sophia thought. The prayer was only a short one. Just a simple Sutra. Or a mini Om.

In response to Sophia's unspoken question - 'How will he manage entry this time round? - there was to be no short or simple answer. Maybe he was still recovering his strength? Perhaps his semen supplies were running low? For the head of the lance had been brought to the target but clearly the horse that bore the knight who carried it had been ordered to stop. Sophia could sense it pawing at the ground, the dust rising on the arid plain, as all around the galleries willed him on to victory, while his rivals for the fair princess's hand wished only disaster upon him. Much to the disappointment of everyone, the knight withdrew from the lists. But wait, is it hooves we hear pounding across the turf? Surely, it is! At breakneck speed he comes once more towards the target - all caution thrown to the wind - in a do or die attempt to obliterate it.

And how he succeeds, as the galleries rise as one to acclaim their conquering hero. The fair princess, in particular, is transported in a way she never has been before, disbelieving that one can be the recipient of such ecstasy at such a remove. But is it perhaps all an illusion? Is she really seated beside her father the King in the stands or is she herself that target, the obliterated one?

'Gramercy!' she shouts out in triumph. 'I am the chosen one. I am a maiden no longer!'

Sophia hardly dared broach the subject, given Ananda's stellar performance, but her craving for a bit of the forbidden still remained. Flattery was the best way to get what you wanted out of any man, she had found, so she told her driver that his stamina was better than her husband's. Which was true, at least as far as having sex with her was concerned. What he managed with those ex-Communist hussies was a different matter altogether. Ananda replied in the style Sophia had grown to know and love that he was careful to manage his workload so that when the golden opportunity came round upon the wheel of fortune he would not be found wanting.

In response to her enquiry as to whether he had masturbated thinking about her, he appeared shocked at the insinuation, even though none was intended. How could he drive her around and look out for her if he had spilt his precious seed dishonourably? Sophia couldn't quite see the sense in this, but, loathe to hurt his feelings, she entered into the spirit of the thing by telling him that his virtue was a shining example for the male sex. Ananda positively beamed when he heard this, and, more importantly from Sophia's point of view, his cock was starting to swell again. The spirit was clearly willing, but would the flesh prove weak and was the spunk factory closed down for the night? The good news was that he showed no inclination to pick up his clothes and bugger off.

In the end it was Ananda who took the initiative.

'Miss, I sense your appetite is not yet fulfilled?'

'Look, Ananda, I feel awful about this, given the lateness of the hour and how exhausted you must be, but if I can be quite honest with you I do have one little request.'

'Just name it and I will step up to the plate.'

'No, really, it would be too much, I think. Why don't you get dressed and head home for a good night's rest?'

'I shall stay here until I have filled your need.'

'I want you to fill my hole. My forbidden hole.'

'Oh, miss, I have thought much of this. Not before tonight - in this room - I assure you, but since I inspected you in the shower, I have had a great desire for your Middle Way.'

Sophia was at first slightly put off by this, but having translated from the Anandaese, she felt strangely turned on. The man had been gagging to take her up the ass, and now he need gag no longer. Before Sophia could say anything more, Ananda had gone off to the bathroom again. She lay there hoping he wasn't going to do a spot of meditation or whatever, but she needn't have worried, as he was back within the minute, carrying a tube she took at first to be toothpaste, albeit a brand she wasn't familiar with.

'I must first make application of lubrication.'

It was spoken like a true poet.

Ananda got Sophia doggy-style on the bed and rubbed the lube around her opening. He then applied it liberally to his now fully erect penis.

'I will make gentle love with you,' he promised.

'Not too gentle,' Sophia said sotto voce.

He eased himself in so skilfully that Sophia hardly felt it and felt a bit cheated. As he began to go deeper, she wanted to eat her words. The main difference between this and normal sex was that there was rather less wiggle room, she thought. I mean you couldn't really come in at different angles. But then she was a novice at this kind of thing and she imagined that seasoned pros could ring the changes pretty much at will. Ananda, his hand on her butt cheeks, was building up the intensity. At the same time, he was worried, with the emotions he was feeling as he made good on the desire he had harboured since first setting eyes on the English woman, that he would come prematurely. What contempt she would have for him if that were to happen! He might have to leave Madam's employ if word got back to her. So he slowed down.

Sophia was having none of that. She felt she was getting close to orgasm and that wasn't going to happen if all she could think about was the fact that he was going off the boil.

'Fuck it, Ananda! Fuck me like you mean it!'

And so it became a race against time for the poor chauffeur. His best chance was to get Sophia off as quickly as possible, as he knew he wouldn't last long once he got into his stride. If only he hadn't dreamt about this moment so often! And surely the deity would punish him for the lie he had told about not masturbating when thinking about the blonde woman. Still, he understood that he must defer such self-criticism for another time. Now, he must atone as best he could by pleasuring this goddess. So, he moved his hands to her breasts and extracted all bar an inch of his phallus from her glory hole. Sophia groaned.

Plunging the shaft back in with no finesse, he pumped mercilessly, closing his eyes and thinking of his drive home that night and the route he would take. It bought him those few seconds he needed, as he sensed that Sophia was about to topple over the edge. Vocalising like a madman, he emptied himself into her corridor, which held him in a vice-like grip.

'Oh, Ananda, you are my hero,' said Sophia simply.

'See you in the morning, Miss,' replied the Thai, as he quickly gathered his things, dressed and let himself out of the room.

12