Sophia's Betters Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am."

"Good girl. I also scheduled some time each day for tutoring. Just me and you. Again, no funny business. I am to help you with schoolwork during that hour, not get myself off. Understand me?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good girl. Don't go blaming yourself or acting like you owe me. You blow me 20 times a week, this is the least I can do. It's the least you deserve."

"Yes ma'am."

"Good girl. Come here." Sophia took a couple steps forward. Rebecca lowered Sophia's head to her level and kissed her forehead. "Now go to bed."

Sophia felt like the luckiest girl in the world. After years of bullying and a lifetime of pain, she found a friend. Not just a friend, but a friend that not only never hurt her, but actually helped her. She couldn't help but think that only a few weeks ago, this act of kindness would have been nothing but pain. It would have been too much. The balance would have broke.

She read the first week of events. The schedule was tight and offered no long breaks until after dinner, but it was manageable. Just looking at the schedule made her feel comfortable. She knew exactly where to be when and what to do. What more, that was where Rebecca wanted her to be. Her life of confusion and indecisiveness was over.

The next morning she woke up, made their cups of coffee, and sat to read the chapter of the biology for non-science majors textbook. She read for a few minutes and then Rebecca woke up.

"Hey Soph," Rebecca said with her biggest smile. "How about you come over and give me a happy morning?"

Sophia froze. She knew the words she was supposed to say, she must say, but she could not get them out. Damn it, Sophia. Have some self-respect. At last, she stammered out. "No ma'am. I-I-I—"

Rebecca slid out of bed in the nude and walked over to Sophia's desk. She gave her a kiss on the forehead and a hug.

"Good girl. I am proud of you."

She is proud of me.

From then on, their routine changed slightly. Sophia still did all the cleaning, cooking, and what not, but she gave much less head. Instead, she worked her ass off on her schoolwork and realized that she was not only bad at organization, but she was quite dumb. She just did not understand the material. A normal student working her schedule would have finished with a 4.0 easily, but she was only on a path for 4 Cs and 1 B. Even with Rebecca's help—and Rebecca was a genius—she didn't think she was cut out for school.

The last notable thing to occur that semester—and it was quite notable—was that Rebecca met a boy. And this boy came back.

John had a girlfriend—he thought. She is amazing he thought. Great body—I mean come on, those tits—, beautiful face, and a wonderful personality. He did not know many people that appreciated Vonnegut as much as he did. Perhaps, she did not either, but she understood him as well.

John enjoyed his first few months of college. The pretty women, the crazy parties, and laid back life. He did well with the ladies, but soon found he did not enjoy the one night stand. His roommates couldn't believe he "caught and released," but he found he did not enjoy the sex when their was no emotional connection. He figured he'd have to wait a few years until everyone settles down a little to get a girlfriend; freshman girls are too wild for him. That was until he met Rebecca.

He saw her at the library looking at some Hemingway books. Thinking she was just trying to look smart for a boy, he decided to challenge her. He lost. She knew more about modernist literature than he imagined possible. Every word she said made him want her more and think he had less of a chance. At last, he threw the die and said, "I underestimated you and I apologize for that. Is there any chance you would go out on a date with me?"

"I suppose."

Their first date went great. Almost too great. She asked him if he wanted to come back to her dorm. Her low cut dress almost made him say yes, but there was something special here and he wanted to give it a shot, not just be some one night stand. She looked taken aback when he said no and only slightly relieved when he suggested a second date. (Sophia got quite a mouthful that night).

The second date went well. That's when I knew she was special. Before, I just suspected it. Again, she asked if he wanted to come to her place. Just one more date. To really settle us together. Again, she looked shocked.

The third date she won. She wore a skin tight low-cut red dress that showed impeccable cleavage and her firm figure. He went crazy before the waiter even took their drink order. "Please take me back to your place," he said. Miraculously, she laughed and said yes. He nearly tore off her dress in her dorm hallway and had entered her before they reached her bed. He finished quickly, too quickly, but they laid together and made pillow talk until they could go again. That time he did better. He thought about a third go, but by that time his stomach growled.

"Want to grab a bite to eat?" he asked.

"You tired of me already?" she said. She backed her ass onto his crotch and moved his hand onto her breast.

"Oh God no, but we never ate at the restaurant."

"My roommate will fix something up for us, but you'll have to pay for it."

"Oh ok. How much?"

"Not much. I just want to borrow this." She grabbed his semi-hard cock.

The roommate brought them food and left. Odd, but maybe she likes to cook. After eating they fucked again. And again. He did not get home that night until late and missed his first class the next morning.

They had done that again another two times: go on a date and fuck. John fell for her hard. He wanted her to be his girlfriend. He needed her too.

At first, he thought she was in to him—in more than just a booty call. They spent hours talking about literature—they were both English majors—, giving opinions and counter opinions, and arguing. But then she started to pull away slightly. Like they reached a barrier she wasn't sure she wanted to cross. John suspected another man might be involved. Tonight, he was determined to solve it.

He reserved a table at the finest French restaurant in town that a college student could afford. He figured the romantic setting gave him the best chance of getting a favorable answer. He picked her up from her dorm. Fuck, she is wearing that red dress again. She slid her fine figure into the car and gave him a mischievous smile.

"What?" he asked.

"You are early."

"You're worth it."

"Ya?"

"Sure."

"Am I worth being late?"

"What do you mean?"

"Pull behind those dumpsters into the dark area and I'll show you." To clarify what she meant, she put her hand on his cock. Fuck.

They pulled behind the dumpster and she went to town. Her head bobbing up and down. She asked him to hold her hair, so it didn't get messed up. Grabbing it, he thought about the porn he'd seen where the guy fucks the girls face. Nah, not worth screwing this up doing something like that. He let her know he was close and she lifted her head. She jacked him off into a napkin. Not what I would have preferred, but damn that was hot anyway. Perhaps it was post nut clarity or that damn smile she gave him, but he blurted out, "I want to be boyfriend-girlfriend."

"What?" she said her smile disappeared.

"I want to date you. You are by far the best girl I've met on campus and I want to make you mine."

"Have we not been dating?"

"Well ya, we have been going on dates, but I feel like you are holding something back, like you are unsure you want me."

"I do want you. Very much I do. Its not that its..."

"What? Another man?"

"No no. Nothing like that. Well, it's a little like that, but its hard to explain."

"Explain it then."

"Its my roommate."

"Your roommate? The one who cooks us food?"

"Yes her. Look, lets go to the restaurant, have our date, and then I'll show you tonight."

"I have already seen you."

"No, not me. I'll show you what I am talking about. Just drive."

So he did. The date went well, but John could not the conversation out of his mind. Like a man, but it has something to do with her roommate. Is she gay? While he remained muddled in doubt, Rebecca seemed to grow more sure of herself. What the hell is going on? After dinner, he drove her home more excited to reveal the mystery even than he was to fuck her. He followed her into her dorm room.

"Sorry ma'am," the roommate said. "I did not know you were bringing home company. I will leave right now." Ma'am? How southern is she?

"No My Soph. This pertains to you. Sit."

The roommates, Soph, sat down. Did she just command her like a dog?

"John," Rebecca said. "This is Sophia. She is my roommate and my sub."

"I am sorry what?"

"She is my sub."

"What does that mean?"

"She kinda, just does everything I say."

"Huh?" What is this?

"Watch. Soph kneel."

The girl eyed John. "Kneel Soph," Rebecca repeated. The girl got off the bed and knelt before them.

"Is this some kinda Simon Says?" he asked.

"No, its nothing like that. She does it to... pleasure me. We have relations."

She is two-timing me with a woman. Rebecca saw the look in his eyes and added, "Is not like that. Its not really romantic at all. She just get me off from time to time and I make her do things to amuse me."

"So, let me get this straight. You are having sex with your roommate. You are trying to double-time me."

"Yes. No. She does go down on me, but its not like what we have. I am her dominant. Watch. Soph, come kiss my feet."

The girl, somehow managing to eye John without looking at him, crawled on the floor to Rebecca and then began kissing her feet. What the hell is going on.

"See, its this kind of thing. Just to get us off, but I'll stop it. I'll end it if you want me too. I want you."

"Ma'am?" Soph said stopping her worship. She looked baffled.

"I am sorry sweetie, but it isn't fair for me to have a second and him not to. And I really like him. We can still be friends."

Rebecca looked at him for an answer. He was trying to figure out what the hell was going on. Finally, he said. "You can't have me and her both."

Rebecca nodded. "I understand. I will break it off."

Sophia fell to the floor sobbing softly.

"I am so sorry My Soph, but I am not going to leave you. I promise."

John felt bad, but he wasn't doing anything wrong. "I just can't be someone else's number 2 two" he said trying to justify himself.

"I can," the girl on the floor said breaking her sob. She looked up, tears in her eyes, but hopeful. "I can be both your number two's. I can do the same thing for him that I do for you. If that's okay with you ma'am."

"You are bi?"

"Bi enough."

"Well I..." Rebecca looked toward John. "If you want it and she wants it, it is fine with me."

"Please sir," the roommate said. Sir?

Again, John felt on the spot. "I don't really know how this works," he said.

"But, you are open to it?" Rebecca asked.

"I suppose so," John said. Its not everyday that a girl comes with another one. And, hey, its college. Live a little.

"I'll explain how our relationship works and if you want to make some changes, that is fine. As long as Soph agrees with it."

He sat on the couch, Rebecca next to him, Sophia on the floor beneath him, and listened. Rebecca did most of the talking; Sophia only nodded or answered questions. Rebecca explained that their relationship started with Sophia doing tasks for her and evolved into a full submission including sexual acts. Rebecca explained that Sophia cooked, cleaned, and pleasured her on command. You could say "sit" or "rollover" for the hell of it and Soph would do it. All Soph asked for in return was 'protection' and some kind words. He did not know what Soph got out of it, but it sounded like a hell of a deal for him.

"So let me get this straight. She'll do anything I say, no matter how humiliating, and as long as I say 'good girl' she is happy."

"No, no." Rebecca said. "Don't ask anything too extreme. We do not do that. Nothing permanent or too public. And when you say "good girl" mean it. She is a wonderful girl. Be kind to her."

"But I can still make her do stuff?"

"Yes, she likes it, but not anything too rough. She is supposed to say when you are breaking her limits, but its hard for her."

Hard for her not to overhumiliate herself?

"Okay, I think I get it."

"And you like it?"

"Ya."

"Try it. Tell her to do something."

"Okay," he pointed a finger at her and said, "Bitch girl, take off my shoes."

She did not move. She merely looked at Rebecca.

"Soph, you should tell him yourself." She looked back at John. "Don't call her mean names."

"Why?"

"That's her rule. Only nice nicknames."

"Okay. Sweetie, come take off my shoes."

Sophia leaned forward, untied the shoes, and took them off. Uh, this feels pretty damn good. Like I am King.

"You like the power huh?" Rebecca asked.

"Ya."

"Its fun. Now say thank you."

"Thank you, sweetie," he told the girl. Too his amazement, she smiled and bowed her head. Crazy.

"I think it is best if you start slow with her until you understand her better. If you offend her, I will take it personally."

What does taking it slow mean? Do I still get my head?

"Will she come do my laundry?"

"She will if you bring it here. She is busy with school. She had some bad grades that I need to help her with."

"So your helping your sub with school. Is that normal?"

"I don't know, but I know I want to help her. She deserves my help; it was partly my fault."

Damn, Rebecca really likes this chick. The way she dominates, but still treats her well is pretty hot. If I wanna keep seeing Rebecca, I better make it work with this girl.

"You're so sweet."

"Thank you. If you want dinners, you can come here. I'm sure she can cook for us three near as fast as she can us two."

"So then I'll be coming over often?"

"If you play your cards right mister." She leaned in and kissed him. "Alright, I know you men. You sat there and listened to me explain all that because you heard she was giving head."

"No. I find it interesting. I really do."

"I'm sure, but do you want to try it?"

"Head? Sure."

"Tell her."

"Sweetie, come suck my cock." Oh boy, here it comes. Sophia starting to crawl over.

"Wait wait. Try this." Rebecca stood up and gestured for him to take a seat in front of her desk. Confused, he took the seat anyway. "Thursday Night Football?" she asked.

"Sure, but what about the..."

Rebecca turned the channel to the football game. Damn the Giants suck this year.

"Now lean back, watch the game, and snap your fingers and point at you crotch."

"Alright."

John did as instructed. He got into a relaxed positions, then snapped his fingers, and pointed at his dick. Sophia crawled across the floor and wedged herself under the desk. Before she finished fishing out his cock, he had an idea.

Looking at Rebecca to make sure he did it right, he said "Wait, sweetheart. Go grab me a beer first."

Rebecca nodded.

Sophia crawled out again from under the desk, walked to the fridge, grabbed a beer, and returned with it.

"Here you go sir," Sophia said.

"Thank you," he said taking the beer. She returned under the desk and fished out his cock. She proceeded to give very average blowjob, but it did not matter. Now this is the life. Beer. Football. Blowjobs on command. I can get used to this. He thought about grabbing her hair and controlling her head, but thought against it. Start slow. We'll get there when we get there. He almost warned her when he finished, but instead let it rip into her mouth. She jumped back surprised at first, but recovered and took the rest of the cum readily.

"Swallow it, please," he said.

She gulped and it was gone.

"Good girl," he said.

She smiled.

Boy, oh boy.

Rebecca would always be Sophia's first love, but she grew to love John over the rest of the semester. He treated Rebecca well. He brought flowers most weeks. He complemented her. He talked and listened to her. Sophia took it all personally. Sophia saw how Rebecca lit up when she saw him. Sophia began to take obeying to John as enthusiastically as she did Rebecca. His commands and her successful completion of them as fulfilling as Rebecca's. His orgasm as tasty as hers. His smile as much worth earning. She no longer had to leave the room when they fucked, but Rebecca did sometimes make her put on earphones so she could focus on school work. With Rebecca's help, she managed to pass that semester, barely. John and Rebecca threw a party for her when the report card came in. Sophia had never happy cried so much.

Rebecca blew through the semester with an easy 4.0. She had a friend and obedient servant who made sure she never did an ounce of labor more than necessary. She also found an amazing boyfriend. A boyfriend who treated her well, challenged her mentally, and respected her desires. He treated Sophia exactly as she wanted and it filled Rebecca's heart to see. He even came up with the idea to have a report card party for her.

John found an amazing girlfriend. He could talk about his greatest hobby with her and they had mind blowing sex. A lot. He also found an obedient. After a small learning curve on picking up her little cues on what she is enjoying and what is too much, he found how to make all three of them happy. Not a day went by that he did not have a blowjob, or two. He was nearly as happy as Rebecca when he found out Sophia passed. He had to throw a party to show her.

Sophia finished reapplying her mascara and making herself as desirable as possible. She sat in her room at her desk rereading one of the poems Rebecca wrote for her. She never learned their literary skill, but she treasured that poem more than anything else.

Dogs delight in indentured service

Serving masters, making laughter.

Lagging smiles, loosely nervous

Knowing lovers love her

Heathens doubt deft panacea

Proven true is my Sophia

She read and reread the words. She read aloud so she could feel them on her lips and the way they sounded together. She felt the words as one would feel magic.

Her phone buzzed: We are ready.

She left her room to begin to serve them dinner, when the phone buzzed again: come to dining room first. We have something to tell you.

What could this be? Did I do something wrong?

She walked downstairs. She found her betters seated at the dining room table.

"Yes sir, ma'am? Everything all right?" she asked.

"Everything is great sweetie," John said.

"I'm pregnant," Rebecca said.