Sophia's Choice Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they got back to the table, Sophia motioned Michelle forward so she could talk with the 'two Danes'. They seemed to have a lot to talk about, so Sophia thought she'd get the next round in, including a drink for Michelle. Once she'd got the order, she negotiated her way slowly to the bar, being bumped into on the way a little more than she thought was strictly necessary. She had to wait her turn at the bar, and probably a bit more, as she wasn't as assertive as many of the patrons, who tried every trick in the book to get served first, including calling out their order unbidden, asserting a relationship with the bartenders, and holding money high in the air to attract attention. Sophia imagined the loos in this place must be a nightmare, so she stuck with a G&T, while Michelle was on bottled IPA, and Iben and Karina wanted a Cosmopolitan and a vodka sour, respectively. Sophia was surprised by how pricy the drinks were. Most of the places in the City were significantly cheaper.

When she got back, Michelle was keen to give up her seat, but Sophia told her to stay put, as she had been sitting for most of the day. After they'd all had a sip of their drinks (or, in Michelle's case, a healthy swig), Iben stood up, took Sophia's hand and led her onto the dance floor. It spoke to the state of Sophia's nascent arousal that she hoped that the DJ might start playing a slow song, but unfortunately she stuck with the same loud stuff with the throbbing beat that she'd been playing all evening. The music was getting so monotonous that Sophia found herself wishing that they'd play a bit of rap - not something she thought she'd ever find herself hoping for.

Iben bopped and jived like the best of them, making Sophia feel her age as she tried to get into it. She thought she must be very disappointing as a dance partner, but the Norwegian girl kept expressing her approval of Sophia's 'moves' - such as they were. When Iben decided it was time to return to their seats, she moved closer to Sophia and kissed her on the cheek - an extraordinarily erotic gesture and a foretaste, hopefully, of what was to come. She returned to the table, where Karina was sitting on her own, and took her former seat next to her and just a little further away from Iben, whose seat was separated from Sophia's by the seat from an adjoining table, so tightly were the customers packed in.

Karina seemed to have gone back into her shell somewhat and Sophia wondered, in light of what she'd been told about her feelings for her, whether she oughtn't to invite her onto the dance floor. Seeing Karina's hand playing with her drink, Sophia decided to make a move and placed her hand lightly on hers. The Danish girl looked at her with something like longing and Sophia squeezed her hand tighter. Across the table, Iben looked on without jealousy, or that was the way it seemed to Sophia. Sophia flirted once more with the idea of leading her onto the dance floor, but decided on the spur of the moment that she would take her outside instead. It would be quieter there and, more importantly, they would have more privacy.

Karina went with the older woman without hesitation, taking the hand that was offered her and holding it tight. They took a readmission ticket each at the door and headed out into the mild London evening. Sophia hadn't bothered to put her coat on, but was in a place emotionally where she wasn't likely to feel the cold. Scarcely had they turned into a nearby mews than Sophia grabbed the younger woman by the shoulders and kissed her urgently. Her former intern returned the kiss with a passion that hitherto Sophia had only been able to dream about.

Karina was so physical with her that Sophia was concerned she might topple over in her heels, but thankfully she stayed upright and searched out the Danish girl's breasts through the fabric of her T-shirt. As she suspected, she wasn't wearing a bra. Emboldened, Sophia shoved her hand up the T-shirt and starting playing with her breasts. They really were small as far as prominence went - more like fried eggs. The nipples, though, were an altogether different matter. Sophia wasn't anything too gentle with her former intern after the two months of pain she'd put her through, raking them with her nails and pinching them quite viciously.

Karina showed what she felt about the assault by sucking Sophia's tongue vigorously and then driving her own tongue as deep into Sophia's mouth as it would go. Both her hands sought out Sophia's breasts through the thin fabric of her micro dress, shifting the bra out of position and uncovering one nipple under her dress. Sophia, still fondling Karina's breasts with ardour, found herself wishing that the girl would thrust a hand up her dress and inside her panties. As if she were a mind-reader, Karina moved one hand from Sophia's ample bust and stuck it up under the hem of her dress, under the fringe of her panties and right into her rapacious pussy. One, two, three slender fingers followed one another into the slick passage.

'Can we go somewhere?' said Sophia, somewhat breathlessly, breaking the kiss.

'Our place is only fifteen minutes away by taxi,' said Karina, taking her fingers out of Sophia and hailing a cab.

'I need to go back to get my coat and bag,' said Sophia.

'That's okay,' said Karina. 'I'll call Iben. She'll bring them when she leaves the bar.'

'Are you sure she'll be okay with this?' asked Sophia, genuinely concerned.

'Sure,' replied Karina, as the taxi pulled up. 'I promised to share you with her. She'll be absolutely fine.'

SIXTEEN

Perhaps it was Karina's innate sense of propriety, perhaps her shyness, but, once inside the cab, she buckled up and clearly expected Sophia to do the same in her own window seat. The fifteen minutes could be put to good use, Sophia thought, fantasising about the time she was about to have with these two young women. They say that there is a cloud on every horizon, though, and the one that was forming on Sophia's was shaped not like a man's hand, as it had been for Elijah in days of yore, but like a Swedish face: a beautiful face, Petsi's face.

Perhaps the Dane and the Norwegian could be the keys to unlocking the Swede? Then, the unpalatable truth hit Sophia that Petsi chose to lock herself against her, as Karina had chosen to lock the door to her office to keep her out. But then, again, Sophia saw that things weren't so black and white: the walls had come tumbling down with Karina and a girl she hadn't even met, Iben, was desperate to have sex with her. She really had to learn to accept herself for who she was, to focus on the positive, and, above all, to stop comparing herself with other people - especially, with that smooth operator of a husband of hers.

With such and other thoughts Sophia occupied herself until they reached Karina's place, a ground-floor flat in a terraced house in Chalk Farm, the entrance to which was off a communal hallway leading to a staircase. The inside of the flat was cosy, if a little dark, with a decent sized living room giving off to a bathroom and a kitchen on the right, and the single bedroom straight ahead. After kicking off their shoes, they each used the bathroom, Sophia taking the opportunity to tidy her hair, wash her hands and face, and straighten her bra. She would have liked to brush her teeth but could hardly use someone else's toothbrush and didn't think to ask for a spare.

She put the kettle on while she was waiting for Karina, popping a couple of peppermint teabags in mugs, since that is what was to hand. She had just poured the boiling water in when Karina came out of the bathroom, walked up behind her, put her hands on her waist, kissed her on the neck and told her to bring the drinks into the bedroom. Sophia padded after her, her arousal soaring as she entered that most private of all spaces - the bedroom. When she got there, Karina told her to put the mugs on the bedside table. It didn't seem as if they were a top priority.

'Are you hungry?' asked the Danish girl, whether employing ambiguity or not, Sophia couldn't really tell.

'You know I am,' she replied, helping her out of her denim jacket, 'I have been fasting for two months.'

Sophia moved quickly to the girl's jeans, undoing the button and pulling down the zipper. Dropping to her knees, she pulled the denims off. Only the T-shirt and the underwear (manly looking black briefs with a white waistband) remained. Sophia tarried awhile, considering her possibilities, while Karina stood there passively, awaiting her fate. Getting up, she asked the Dane to help her out of her dress. Very close to each other - their breasts almost touching - Karina found the zipper at the back of Sophia's dress and pulled it slowly down. Moving behind her, she eased Sophia out of first the sleeves, then the dress proper, letting it fall to the carpet. Without further ado, she removed the bra and slid the panties down until they gathered enough momentum of their own to join the other part of their set.

She told Sophia to stand with her legs apart and her hands on the bed. Sophia decided to put her head on the bed for good measure, feeling her pussy lips part as she did so. Karina placed her hands on the breasts she had dreamt about for so long and caressed them with a passion that was, for the moment at any rate, under control. Her fingers rubbed rather than squeezed the nipples, causing Sophia to part her legs further, aching for Karina's touch down there.

This time the Dane didn't comply, although one hand left Sophia's breasts and started to work her ass cheeks. Each time the circular motion of the hand approached her asshole, Sophia lifted her buttocks to draw attention to the part(s) which were receiving no attention. Each time, Karina ignored her.

Sophia next felt hands on her ankles, moving up in lockstep over her calves onto her hamstrings and thence towards her gaping need. Once more, Karina ignored it, moving her hands to the small of Sophia's back, then slowly - oh, so slowly! - up to her shoulders, hunched over the bed. Back she came, but this time her hands had been replaced by her tongue, licking its way down the blonde's back. As the tongue reached the small of her back, Sophia madly willed it to continue on its way down. Instead, it stopped.

Sophia was about to tell Karina to stop teasing her when the Danish girl placed her hands on Sophia's hips and moved the tongue onto Sophia's ass. Sophia exhaled deeply and, reaching back, clutched Karina's hands in her own. The Danish girl was clearly in no hurry as she let her tongue trail across the older woman's fabulous globes. Just as before when using her hands, she was deliberately ignoring the Englishwoman's core. She made a couple more figures of eight on each orb before passing down to her former boss's inner thighs, laving her just inches from her pussy, inhaling her scent.

'Fuck!' breathed Sophia.

Once again, Karina tormented the older woman, tracing little circles with her tongue, some of which missed her swollen labia by mere millimetres.

'Take me!' Sophia ordered her former intern, but the time for her to issue commands was already firmly in the past.

Karina simply headed back to where she had started the whole journey from, ending by kissing her ankles, which she had taken a particular liking to. After she had done that for a minute or so, she addressed Sophia.

'I want you to take my T-shirt and pants off.'

Sophia stood up and, as gently as she could, given her stimulated state, helped Karina out of her T-shirt. She marvelled at the broad chocolate coloured areolas and the similarly coloured nipples that crowned them, rising from the flattest of flatlands. But she had a commission to fulfil, so she knelt down before Karina (was that a shudder racking the Dane's body, as she saw the position that Sophia had taken up?) and slowly pulled down the boyish briefs.

What lay behind them was anything but boyish: below a neatly trimmed map of Tasmania lay the most exquisite oyster shell, dark outer sections parted sufficiently to display the pink fruit inside. At the top of the shell, Sophia could imagine rather than see the pearl of great price concealed under its fleshy covering.

Karina attempted to say something, but it was now Sophia who was in control. Peeling apart the fleshy lips, Sophia was confronted by a pink vulva that twinkled and sparkled its invitation. Sophia was too respectful a guest to spurn such an invitation, pushing her nose inside Karina's vagina and breathing in its fragrances. Karina reached out for the bedside table to steady herself, moaning as she did so.

As if teaching the younger girl a lesson, Sophia let her right index finger enter the youngster's asshole, eliciting a tribute (that's how Sophia took it, anyway) in Danish. Sophia was enjoying the nose-work so much that she left it there for a minute, as she worked her finger around the tease's forbidden hole. After these somewhat bizarre preliminaries, it was time for something more conventional, as Sophia speared her tongue inside her erstwhile tormentor's canyon.

She knew that Karina was close to coming. Few women could withstand her tongue-work for long. First though, she wanted to give the girl a piece of her mind. Withdrawing from her sweet grotto, she told Karina that she was lucky she hadn't dumped her and waited for Iben to return home.

'She would treat me with the respect an older and wiser person deserves,' she added.

Genuinely worried that Sophia was going to abandon her at such a critical juncture, Karina apologised profusely for her behaviour and said she only wanted to do what she thought would arouse her. Not caring to confess to Karina that that was exactly what she had succeeded in doing, Sophia returned to the glorious pussy and started to lick it with redoubled vigour. The end wasn't long in coming - Karina announcing it to the whole street.

Giving her no time to recover, Sophia told Karina to get on the bed and pleasure her. Lowering herself onto her ex intern, Sophia told the girl to worship her breasts at the same time as she worked on her pussy.

'You know - multitask!' she said to reinforce her message.

The Dane proved as good a student in the art of love as she had been in the office environment, gently caressing Sophia's breasts even as she tongued her gorgeous pussy, flooded as it was with her juices. Finding that she couldn't get the depth of entry she wanted without her hands, Karina risked incurring Sophia's wrath by withdrawing her hands from her tits and using them to prise her lips further apart. Far from being upset, the blonde woman clearly approved of this move, calling on the girl to finish her off.

Not daring to toy with or cross the beautiful blonde she had masturbated over for nearly ten weeks, Karina brought her A game to her task, employing all the strategies that worked so well for Iben (and other girls before that). Sophia knew she was on the verge, but wouldn't let on - telling Karina to up her game or she would jump off her and wait for satisfaction from her flatmate. Almost desperate, Karina licked and kissed Sophia's sopping pussy manically until the dam burst and Sophia came all over her mouth, her chin and her neck.

Right on cue, Iben came through the front door just as her flatmate and bedmate was putting the finishing touches to her job on Sophia. Rejoicing in their obviously successful coupling, she gave a little round of applause before taking herself off to the bathroom. Anxious lest the applause had been ironic, Sophia asked Karina if everything was okay with Iben.

'I told you already she's totally cool with me making out with you as long as she gets to have you herself.'

This seemed eminently fair to Sophia, who went back to doing what she liked best, flipping Karina over onto her front and getting to work on her anus. She'd been going at it for about ten minutes when Iben joined her on the bed, as naked as the day she was born, fresh from a shower. Disengaging herself from the Danish girl's glory hole, she was grabbed by the Norwegian, who had no scruples about kissing her passionately. Knowing the game was up for her, at least, temporarily, Karina left them to it and wandered off to clean up.

'I've wanted you for so long,' said Iben.

If anyone knew how to make Sophia feel like a million dollars, it was this woman. When Sophia feigned surprise at this revelation, Iben appeared a little hurt, as if she was incapable of telling any little white lies.

'Ever since Karina first told me about you, I've waited for this moment,' she explained.

'She never told me about you for the first month. She said she was working for this boring man. Then she showed me your photo and that night, well, you know - I couldn't help myself.'

Since they were having a bit of a heart to heart, Sophia thought she'd take the opportunity to pump her for any more information she might have or be willing to divulge.

'Is there anything else you ought to tell me?' she said, moving her hand down her stomach by way of encouragement.

'Oh, I don't know,' she replied. 'She says your husband's really hot, though!'

Sophia swallowed this disappointment as best she could, moving her hand a little lower - her version of a truth serum.

'So she has met him, has she?' she said, as levelly as she could, thinking of the pleasure she would derive from watching Seth (the office busybody and mate of Peter's) face death by a thousand cuts.

'Oh, no!' replied Iben, genuinely shocked. 'She saw his photo on your desk and said no wonder you were straight!'

Since there was no answer to this, Sophia said nothing and moved her hand up until it cupped Iben's firm and surprisingly plump tit. Then a thought came into Sophia's mind; she needed to ask Iben a question.

'When you have thought about me, what has been your main masturbatory fantasy?'

'I've always imagined going to your office to see Karina, but finding you there silhouetted against the window, wearing a white silk blouse, a black leather skirt and thigh-high black leather boots.'

'Am I holding a whip?' Sophia asked, as dominatrix-like as she could manage.

'Oh my god, how did you know?' said Iben. 'Did Karina tell you?'

'You don't ask the questions, do you, Iben?' Sophia said in her toughest manner.

'No, madam. I'm sorry, madam.'

Sophia was beginning to get the idea.

'No talking unless I tell you you may. Nod if you understand.'

Iben nodded like a dog on a car dashboard.

'I had some trouble with Karina tonight. You're not going to give me trouble, are you, Iben?'

The Norwegian shook her head.

'I didn't have time to pack my whip, so my hand will have to administer your punishment. Bend over and spread your ass cheeks with your fingers so I can see your dark hole.'

Iben did as she was bidden in double quick time. Sophia was gagging to taste the delicacy so brazenly offered in front of her, but was getting very turned on by her little charade and wanted to get more mileage from it.

'Now, show me how you play with yourself when you shamelessly wank over images of me.'

Iben went across to the other bedside table and took a piece of A4 out of the drawer. She showed Sophia. It was a picture of her downloaded from the bank's website and printed in colour. Holding the image in her left hand, she lay on her back and drove three fingers of her right hand deep into her pussy.

'No foreplay, no massaging of the clit,' thought Sophia. 'God, she must have it bad!'

The Norwegian began moaning chaotically, wriggling around on the bed like a teenager.

'Here, look at this!' said Sophia, standing astride her, with her fingers spreading her pussy lips wide.

The Norwegian simply had no chance of lasting more than a few seconds. Even so, the power of her orgasm stunned Sophia - not to mention Karina, who had entered the room to watch the denouement of the little drama.