Sophia's Choice Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Get on the bed and lick her out!' commanded Sophia. 'I don't want anything to do with her until she calms down.'

God, how Sophia was enjoying this! While the flatmates went at it, she stood by the bed frigging herself as if she'd never get another chance. So hard did she go at it that she came well before them and had no option but to join the action on the bed. Karina was eating Iben out so expertly that Sophia regretted letting her work on her partner before she had pleasured her. There was nothing for it but to sit on Iben's face and see how she measured up alongside the Dane.

This time Sophia squatted facing away from her lover, in order that she could monitor Karina's performance. She had to say it was still worthy of a distinction at this stage. Iben, too, was no mean performer, as she set about doing to Sophia in the real world what she had done so often in the virtual world.

Sophia gave a few moans to spur Iben on to greater things, and she responded by intensifying her tongue-work in a most satisfactory manner.

'You can do better than that!' said Sophia, harshly, but she was in the mood now, after having played the dominatrix role with such aplomb.

The Norwegian girl started to actually slurp at Sophia's pussy - something in the normal run of things that she would have found crass and rather nauseating. In this scenario, however, she had allowed her normal parameters to shift, and so she praised the girl in the hope that she would want to please her even more. Her hope was not in vain, as the Nordic sex machine went into overdrive, shifting Sophia's posterior so that she could attack her asshole.

'Fuck!' cried Sophia - all acting now consigned to the trash can.

Nearly ripping her apart, Iben focused all her energy and considerable skill into torpedoing her tongue down Sophia's unlit love canal. She had been intent on bringing the blonde to a coruscating vaginal orgasm; now, the intention remained substantially the same, only the area of operations had been tweaked.

'God! Fuck!' yelled Sophia, as the walls came tumbling down at the behest of Iben's trumpet-like tongue.

Spent, she slumped onto the bed and promptly fell asleep, leaving Iben to receive her own reward under the administrations of her partner. Sophia's presence (even a now somnolent presence) ensured that she achieved a climax like no other she could remember. And oh for the spirit and stamina of youth! No sooner had she orgasmed than she whipped out her strap-on dildo and shafted poor Karina until they only way to stop the assault lay in the path of least resistance, AKA her own orgasm. Ten minutes later, all three women lay sprawled across the bed, asleep - Iben's appendage enjoying its own rest, nestled against her thigh.