Sophia's Choice Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the other end of the sofa, Petsi had once more assumed control of the lovemaking. Telling her boss to get on all fours facing away from her, she had, with no preliminaries whatsoever, got to work on her asshole. Sophie couldn't believe the change that had come over her helper. One minute, so hostile, the next so amenable. She knew she had a lot to thank Peter for. She could almost (though not quite) forgive him all those times he had banged the Swedish minx while she was not at home. In the event, though, Sophia had little opportunity to ponder these and other questions, as her capacity to think was being short-circuited by Petsi's marvellous skill with her tongue.

'What a funny person this au pair of ours is!' Sophia thought.

One minute, she would be shrinking at the touch - even the sight - of her employer, and now here she was tunnelling in her most sacred and private part. Once again - as if Petsi disapproved of Sophia's mind wandering during intercourse - the Swede regained the Englishwoman's full attention by prising open her anus with the fingers of both hands operating like a powerful vice and driving her tongue deep into her salty passage. Sophia released a string of expletives, which spurred not only Petsi, but Peter and Iben, onto greater efforts, and put another simultaneous (or as near simultaneous as damn it) round of orgasms very much on the cards.

Sophia, though, had other ideas, being desperate to stave off her orgasm until Petsi had at least moved once more to her cunt. It was a creditable ambition, but it proved unrealistic in the extreme, as the Swedish siren smashed Sophia onto the rocks of a second coruscating climax. This time all constraint was thrown to the winds, as Sophia yelled out words, which, taken out of context, might have been construed as abusive towards her lover.

Not wanting to be found wanting in his first test of the evening, Peter threw the kitchen sink at Karina's luscious box, helped to no small extent by Iben, who was making a valiant to attempt to deepthroat him. Peter's reward came in duplicate, as first Karina came into his mouth in a veritable deluge and then he emptied his load into Iben's thirsty mouth.

At this point, a time-out was declared, and Petsi and Peter snuck off to the kitchen - naked as the day they were born - to get some cold drinks and assorted snacks. That they took a little longer than was strictly necessary may be ascribed to the almost unaccountable fact that they were still in possession of a powerful, as yet unsated libido. A quick trip to the kitchen table cured this itch, with Petsi trotting back to the sitting room in awe - once more - of the Englishman's staying power.

After the interval, Sophia suggested that they move the party upstairs. Once they got there, it was business as usual, with Sophia, more determined than ever to finally get a taste of Petsi's delights, telling the au pair to lie down on the bed that she knew she must have shared with her husband. Having already prepared Karina, Peter was keen to seal the deal, and, after a brief consultation with both her and Iben, it was decided that they would take themselves off to Petsi's room along the corridor - the room that had previously been used as a guest room.

Sophia crawled onto the bed beside Petsi and kissed her deeply, tasting herself on the au pair's tongue and further stimulating her already feverish passion. When she moved to the stunner's tits, she could already feel herself on the verge of losing control, and that lack of restraint was made manifest in the rough way she chewed on the girl's proud nipples. Not that Petsi was complaining - far from it; the excitement so clearly present in her voice was matched by the wetness that was now flooding her vagina. One finger dropped into the girl's sex told Sophia everything she needed to know about the heightened state of her arousal.

But imagine the shock when the older woman started to eat at the banquet table from which she had for so long dreamt of partaking. Pools of her husband's familiar tasting cum were mixed up with the Swede's sweet essence.

'My god!' cried Sophia. 'You fucked Peter in the kitchen!'

Petsi didn't know what to say, so she said nothing.

'God, Petsi, couldn't you wait? I wish I had a thousand pounds for every time the two of you have copulated. I'd be able to buy a place in the country.'

Still no response from Petsi, lying there shamelessly with her legs wide apart.

'Extreme times call for extreme measures,' said Sophia, going over to the chest of drawers to fetch the strap-on.

'I'm sure you've seen this before. Tell me! You have, haven't you?'

Petsi nodded without any embarrassment.

'Have you used it on Peter?'

Petsi shook her head coyly.

'I'm going to fuck you with it. My only concern is that you will enjoy it. It is meant as a punishment, do you understand?'

Looking blithely unconcerned, Petsi nodded her head languidly and sensuously at Sophia.

'You behave like a bitch in heat, so I am going to take you like one. On your knees!'

Sophia was near enough overwhelmed with feelings of tender passion for the 23-year-old, seeing her there with her alabaster buttocks, her brown puckered bud and just a glimpse of the pink hole that had been penetrated by her husband not half an hour ago. But she knew her duty lay in the path of disciplining the girl, in seeing that she received the just desserts for her consistent mistreatment of her boss for four whole months.

'I am not going to be the victim of any more of your abuse,' said Sophia, working herself up into quite a lather.

Sophia brought the nine-inch cream monster to the entrance to Petsi's asshole and teased her with it. Petsi buried her head in a pillow and braced herself for the invasion.

'Slut! Harlot! Whore! How do you say prostitute in Swedish?'

'Fnask,' said Petsi.

'Fucking fnask!' cried Sophia. 'Take this!'

Sophia forced the dildo deep not into Petsi's anus but into her squelchy box, eliciting gurgles from the blonde's mouth.

'I don't want a peep out of you,' said Sophia. 'Here, stuff this in your mouth and shut the fuck up! You understand?'

Sophia threw a negligee which she'd picked out ready to wear that night in Petsi's direction and waited till her au pair had used it as a gag.

'You sure you understand? Not a sound.'

Petsi nodded her head as best she could.

Sophia withdrew her hammer, lined it up once more and drove it deep into the ingrate's cunt. Petsi's strangulated cry might have been heard in the guest room down the way.

'I said no noise. You will be punished until you have learned your lesson.'

Back the giant fake cock went with even more force. Petsi clutched at the bedclothes with her hands and rolled her head, but this time she remained (largely) silent.

'That is better. Now for your reward.'

Sophia applied herself to her task of fucking Petsi with tremendous gusto. Images of Peter drilling her on the kitchen table, then in Petsi's bed, then in her own bed flooded Sophia's mind. Moving from a kneeling to a half-standing position, she powered the dildo down with all her might into the young, unresisting, and overly willing pussy. Plopping noises filled the air, accompanied by the perpetrator's grunts, cries and expletives.

'Now you come, you fucking fnask!'

Persi knew better then to be disobedient to the new regime, roaring into the stuffed negligee as she was caught up in a riptide of multiple orgasms.

TWENTY

In Petsi's room, Peter was having, as might well be imagined, the time of his life. His first job was to finish off Karina, after which he would be able to move on to the bubbly Norwegian. Before anything else, though, he needed to be helped back into shape, and he could count himself fortunate that he was in the hands of two of the best. The girls sat on the bed and beckoned him towards them. Standing there, his manhood was at just the right height for them to tag-team him. Karina, who had been greatly looking forward to this moment, had the honour of starting. Her style was a little more aggressive than Iben's, which was fine by Peter. Vive la difference, and all that...

She certainly didn't hang about. Within a minute, she was taking him deep inside her mouth, while Iben ran her fingers through her lover's short hair. Peter, who assiduously avoided sounding like a porn star in his lovemaking, couldn't help making a comment or two, telling her she was good and, very much against the grain for him, asking her to go deeper. Rather than taking offence at being treated like a pro, as Peter feared, Karina was incentivised into upping her game still further, bobbing up and down like a boxer before Round One.

Peter, realising that he was being remiss in not offering a little something in return, cupped his hands round Karina's tiny tits and started to massage them with the lightest of touches. This had the effect of causing the Dane to redouble her efforts and go deeper still. Since the corny stuff seemed to do it for Karina, Peter gave expression to a couple of 'Oh my gods!' and 'Don't stops!' and reaped his reward, the dark-haired woman almost gagging on his tool.

Her job done, Karina handed over to Iben, who, like a kid in a sweet shop, weighed up her options vis a vis the wildly throbbing cannon that was jouncing about less than a foot in front of her face. She opted to hold the bottom part of the shaft with her hand and go for broke at the business end with her tongue and lips. It was a move that met with Peter's approval, especially when Karina somehow managed to find a way into what was a pretty small gap and start laving his balls. Thus double-teamed, the Englishman was concerned that he would come again and have nothing left in the bank when the girls came to make their withdrawals later.

As it happens, he was right on one count, but wrong on the other - his stamina and overall virility would somehow be able to pass all the tests that they were set that evening. Karina had worked him up to such a pitch that essentially all Iben had to do was to pick him off. Like a German sniper in a church tower in Normandy in the days following the D-Day landings, she made short work of the Englishman, knowing exactly when to pull the trigger. Having discharged his own weapon in a futile attempt at a counterattack, he slumped onto the bed, disarmed and disabled.

Back in the master bedroom, Sophia hadn't done with Petsi. Not by a long chalk. She took off the monster dildo, walked over to the drawer and picked out a smaller one she had purchased online recently, designed for anal use. She lubed it up, strapped it on and returned to the bed. Housetrained now, Petsi hadn't moved a muscle.

'Have you fantasised about me fucking you in the ass?'

Petsi nodded.

'Has Peter fucked you in the ass?'

She shook her head.

'Did he try to?'

Again a shake of the head.

'Did you want him to?'

A pause, then Petsi nodded.

'Did Ulf fuck you in the ass?'

Petsi shook her head.

'Did he try to?'

A nod this time.

'Good. We are all clear now. Peter may fuck you in the ass if he wishes to.'

Petsi gave no reaction.

'Do you understand?'

A nod this time.

'You don't deserve it but I will be gentle with you. You will enjoy it very much.'

Petsi nodded without much conviction.

Sophia told Petsi to lie on her side, took up a position also on her side next to her, lifted the Swede's leg and moved the black dildo into position. She told Petsi to play with herself and eased the thick black cock an inch or so into her tunnel. Petsi grimaced and let out a moan - whether of pleasure or pain it was difficult to say. Holding Petsi's leg at the knee, Sophia pushed the toy further inside the au pair, growling faintly. Petsi began to respond more openly and more favourably - telling her employer not to stop - while frigging herself energetically.

Sophia started to build up her pace and her depth of penetration, pushing the tool to the hilt: a full six inches. It was unlikely that Petsi would be able to hold out much longer: her cries could be heard by Peter and the girls down the hallway. The sensation was so different from normal vaginal sex: tighter, drier and more intense. Petsi didn't want the experience to come to an end. She knew that if she achieved orgasm, she would be cutting off her nose to spite her face, but what was she to do? So long as Sophia kept pumping her, and so long as she kept enjoying it, she had no other way of getting out of this thing - no effective exit strategy. And the truth was that she wasn't just maintaining a level of enjoyment; the feeling was getting better and better minute by minute. Nothing she had ever experienced had prepared her for the sensations that were coursing through her body. She felt as confused as she had ever felt when having sex: she wanted to come and yet she didn't want to come, because coming would mean the end of the whole indescribably amazing process.

In the end, it was all academic, as Petsi suddenly went hurtling over the edge without any warning. Well, without any explicit warning in addition to the warnings she'd been receiving for the last 15 minutes, ever since Sophia had pushed the dildo into her oh so receptive ass. Thus released from her obligations Sophia-wise, Petsi put a robe on and walked down the corridor to see what was happening with the other three, while Sophia took a shower.

She entered just as Peter was sliding the cock she knew and loved so well into Karina in the missionary position, which sadly meant that not too much of the action was visible. Petsi knew it wasn't really any of her business, but she couldn't stop herself, anyway. She asked Peter and Karina it they would mind tweaking their positions a bit so that she and Iben could have a better look. Peter was fine with the idea, while, Karina, after she had gotten over the disappointment of having the cock of cocks withdrawn only seconds after it had entered her, was also amenable to the idea. Peter helped Karina move towards the foot of the bed, so that he could enter her from a standing position on the carpet. Not the intimacy that the Dane wanted, but at least she had the consolation of knowing that she was doing something for the summum bonum - for the highest good.

Any lingering resentment that Karina might have been harbouring evaporated the moment Peter entered her again, as the acute angle of entry was even more satisfying than the flatter angle she had just experienced. The Dane's instant and obvious appreciation spurred Peter on, his internal metronome being adjusted to ramp up the rate of his pumping. His hands found Karina's tiny breasts and started to knead them. How she loved the attention her often unloved organs were receiving! She especially appreciated the way he hadn't moved straight to the nipples, as most men - and women - always did. But, above all, what she appreciated most was definitely his massive cock filling her so completely that she wondered if she would ever find another man to measure up.

Sensing that Karina was not far off coming, Peter spread her right leg wider and lifted her left leg a little to gain extra leverage and even more depth of entry. He then drove his cock in extra hard and extra fast and waited for the inevitable. It wasn't long in coming, Karina managing to lift her head up and look at Peter with exquisite desire on her face as her body was wracked by waves of orgasm. Peter, cheating slightly, inasmuch as he looked at the cute naked body of Iben to tip him over the edge, came just as the Danish girl was riding the final wave.

Unbidden, Petsi stepped forward to take upon herself the task of making sure that he would be up to the task of pleasuring Iben. Taking his semi-flaccid cock in her hand, she first licked off the coat of vaginal juices before lapping up the semen that was still oozing from the head. God, it tasted good! While the Swede was reinvigorating his tool, Iben sashayed onto the bed and started kissing the English Adonis. She wanted to sit on his face, but realised that he must be extremely tired and would need to conserve all his energy if he was to give her the sort of service that she had been waiting the whole evening to receive.

'He's ready,' Petsi announced.

'I'm going to ride you, Peter,' Iben told him, no longer the shrinking violet she could pretend to be. 'I want you to fuck me with more passion than you have shown to the other women.'

Peter lay down on the bed as instructed by Iben. Mounting him, she took a firm hold of his cock and deftly guided it inside her and started to ride it, not at a trot, nor a canter, but at a gallop. Peter made a noise like a complaint - an instinctual response to the discomfort he had suddenly been subjected to. He seriously doubted he'd be able to fuck her - let alone come - with the treatment he was currently going through. Iben didn't relent at all, keeping up the insane pace, while Petsi and Karina looked on in amazement.

'Fuck me harder!' she barked at him, looking as is she meant to strike him on the face.

Somehow Peter managed to stay inside her and to overcome the pain. Indeed, remarkably, the pain was no longer the problem it had been. Peter hoped it wasn't because he had lost all feeling in his penis, but, no, he was still getting messages from there. And the messages were starting to tell a different, a more pleasant story, altogether. Iben knew it too.

'Fuck me harder, baby!' she cried, riding him, if it were possible, even faster.

Peter threw his head back as the hot jets of jism started to fill Iben's tight hole. He just couldn't help himself, his aversion to porn-style exclamations notwithstanding, as he filled the room with manifold 'fucks!' and 'bitches!' and goodness knows what else.

'Stay inside me, Peter!' was the last command he remembered receiving before he fell fast asleep on Petsi's bed.

12