Sophia's World Pt. 11

Story Info
Sophia gets reacquainted with Kaori.
4.6k words
3.73
2.4k
4

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TWENTY SEVEN

After Peter had left, Kaori showered and messaged Sophia to let her know she was running a little late. She really wanted to throw on a T-shirt and a pair of jeans, but she knew that Sophia would be disappointed. Moreover, her host was certain to have gone to great effort sartorially to make the evening unforgettable. Kaori felt she had no choice but to put on the cosplay outfit that she had picked out in Japan for her meeting with Sophia. After she had dressed, she looked at herself in the mirror and was pleased with the effect. Having put on a grey raincoat, she went downstairs to the lobby and out through the old-style revolving door to where her driver was waiting for her. After battling through some heavy traffic, which her driver said was the result of a football match having ended not long before, she got to Sophia's around seven o'clock.

As she walked to the front door, she made herself focus on the job at hand and tried to drive all thoughts of Peter from her mind. When Sophia opened the door, her heart almost skipped a beat. The blonde was wearing a long backless black Mônot halterneck dress with a plunging neckline, rounded off by black heels. The dress featured a deep slit, but this was not the part of the garment that drew the eye. That was focused on the equally deep V, which reached almost to the navel and covered only the central part of each breast.

When Sophia offered to take Kaori's coat and blue, satchel-like bag, it was her turn to be shocked. Standing in front of her was a schoolgirl - a schoolgirl, admittedly, of the type that likes to break the rules. Surely, Sophia thought, a Japanese secondary school wouldn't allow students to wear their hair down, rather than in a ponytail or pigtails? This particular pupil was wearing a white shirt with a Lolita-style red, white and blue tartan bow tie, an off white V-neck pullover with black trim, a dark blue blazer, an almost obscenely short grey tartan skirt, medium length white socks and sensible black shoes. Taking the bag from Sophia, who, mouth agape, was still holding it together with the coat, she slung it over her shoulder and walked with attitude upstairs to the bedroom.

Sophia followed the schoolgirl up the stairs, naughtily attempting to get a look up her tiny skirt. Before she reached the final step, the girl turned round, catching the blonde woman in the act. Pretending she spoke no English, she sniffed haughtily, turning quickly on her heels and entering the bedroom. She walked round the room, picking things up and putting them down in the wrong place. Sophia, who knew better than to follow her, stood just inside the door, which she dared not close, in case she received another of the girl's glares.

From the far corner of the room, the girl spoke something in Japanese in a tone that was part baby and part teenage brat, and continued to do so until Sophia got the message and shut the door.

'My god!' thought Sophia. 'I can feel the juices flowing down my thighs. Will she punish me when she finds I'm not wearing any panties?'

The girl went up to the bed and, kicking off shoes, began bouncing on it, as if it were a trampoline. Sophia moved across to the bed and watched her, with her hands by her sides. After a minute or so of such tomfoolery, the girl stopped bouncing and beckoned to the blonde to join her. Stooping first to remove her heels, Sophia got onto the bed and stood close to the naughty schoolgirl. She could smell the fragrance she was wearing - something different from what she had worn in Japan; something more exotic. Something a schoolgirl definitely shouldn't wear.

For the first time, the girl looked closely at what Sophia was wearing and it didn't seem to meet with her approval. In one swift movement, she tugged the halterneck over Sophia's head and giggled as the dress pooled at her feet. When she saw she wasn't wearing any underwear at all, she tutted, shook her head and then, without any warning, pushed Sophia to the bed. The blonde woman wobbled for a moment, but the pressure had been applied in just the right places and she ended up splayed out on the bed.

Speaking harshly in Japanese, the girl indicated to Sophia that she should stay put while she slipped off the bed to attend to something. She went to the bag, which Sophia had thought was purely ornamental, and pulled out a small plastic purple object. Returning to the bed, she threw a pillow towards Sophia and indicated that she should rest her head on it. Then she opened her own legs (how this excited Sophia!) and motioned to Sophia that she should do the same. Thinking that Kaori was going to go down on her, Sophia was only too happy to oblige. The schoolgirl (for Kaori was still very clearly in character - acting with a roughness and lack of elegance that was totally foreign to her nature) peeled apart the blonde's labia with the fingers of one hand and flicked a switch on the purple object, which was shaped a little like a small bulked-out shoehorn. It made quite a racket. Sophia had a pretty good idea what it was, since Carrie had once sung the praises of a clitoral vibrator. She was pretty turned on by the idea of Kaori using it on her. Unfortunately, that wasn't in the Japanese woman's plans, as she took her fingers away from Sophia's pussy and veritably barked at the Englishwoman to put her own fingers there instead. Sophia obeyed and felt something like a bolt of electricity shoot through her - a feeling she had never felt before while masturbating.

The schoolgirl thrust the noisy vibrator into Sophia's other hand and nodded at her manically until she had moved the nozzle situated at the end of the device over her bud. The effect on Sophia was instantaneous. The closest thing she could relate it to, when she thought about it afterwards, was a roller-coaster ride: the combination of stomach-churning thrills with a paradoxical feeling of secure confinement. Unlike a roller-coaster, though, there was no sense of going down; this thrill ride only went in an upward direction. Two similarities stood out: the experiences lasted a similar length of time - no more than two minutes - and, in both, the noise of the machinery was drowned out at the point of climax by the screams of the participants.

Once she had climaxed, Sophia offered the plastic machine to Kaori, but she refused to take it, indicating instead that Sophia should go through the process again. To be honest, Sophia wasn't too upset by this, as she wanted to see if she could prolong the pleasure. With the schoolgirl still on her case barking orders, Sophia turned the gadget on once more and applied it to her clitoris. On every front, as it appeared to Sophia, the second application was even more satisfying than the first: she was able to ride the waves more expertly, thus delaying the orgasm; she had the presence of mind to dip her fingers in her vagina, thus enhancing the experience; and, last but certainly not least, she squirted for the very first time. Just wait until she told Carrie, she thought!

Once she was through, she put the gadget on the table and looked at Kaori in her outlandish outfit. She couldn't suppress a smile, a smile that was returned by her friend.

'I think I ought to thank you for going to so much trouble on my behalf.'

'But I am a little too old to play at being a schoolgirl, no?'

'Not at all. But you do know what happens to naughty schoolgirls, don't you?'

'They get spanked?'

'They get spanked.'

On cue, Kaori took off her shoes and got on all fours on the bed. Her white panties were clearly visible under the scrap of wool that passed for a skirt. Sophia was in two minds about whether they should stay on while she administered the punishment. She thought she would start with them on and see how things went from there. She thought of using one of Peter's slippers, but the idea of using her hand was far more enticing. Bringing her hand to her cute ass, she withdrew it perhaps six inches and landed a flat-handed blow that landed predominantly on the right cheek. She followed it with a smack on the left cheek. Neither slap carried much force. Sophia no longer wanted to punish Kaori - she had never wanted to punish her. The chastening was merely ritualistic. She managed another two half-hearted swipes before she could hold out no longer. She pulled the panties off the Japanese woman and eagerly inhaled their aroma. They smelt of vanilla with a hint of cinnamon. She had to have her.

Kaori appeared before her like an aircraft with its flaps down. Her undercarriage twinkled at her, beguiling her and beckoning to her. Sophia's tongue made a steep dive and locked onto its target, causing Kaori to gasp. She worked on her vulva as best she could, aware that her angle of approach meant that full access to her sex was compromised. Flipping onto her back, she found a better angle and zeroed in on Kaori's pussy, her tongue wasting little time in locating her clitoris and ramming it like a piledriver. Sensing that Kaori was on the point of buckling and collapsing on top of her, Sophia brought her hands round under the Japanese woman's hips to provide support and focused on finishing the job. As the orgasm built around her, she had no choice but to roll away to avoid being crushed.

Before the old friends could continue, there was the small matter of Kaori's clothing to be dealt with. Once Kaori had resumed a sitting position on the bed, Sophia helped her out of her blazer, the flimsy bow-tie and her pullover, before unbuttoning her shirt and adding it to the pile. Leaving the white bra for the minute, she unzipped the micro-skirt and removed that, then likewise the white socks. Only then did the bra come off.

'I have something else for you in the bag,' said Kaori. 'I think you will like it.'

TWENTY EIGHT

Sophia was pretty sure she knew what it was, and was also pretty sure that it wouldn't be as big as her own cream coloured monster. While licking the Japanese woman out, she had been fantasising about fucking her with a dick, but she wasn't sure how to bring the subject up. Maybe Kaori would hate the idea of being invaded by a cock; maybe it would be such a turn-off that she would end things there and then and head off to her hotel. Clearly, she had misjudged her!

Sophia got off the bed and went over to the chest of drawers. Holding the strap-on behind her back, she walked back to Kaori and held it out to her. Kaori gasped in disbelief, before finally gathering up the courage to trace circles around it with her index finger.

'I want to bring you pleasure with it,' said Sophia, taking the initiative by strapping it round her waist.

'But it is so big,' said Kaori, actually thinking of Peter.

As it happens, she wasn't the only one.

'Yes,' said Sophia, 'it is even bigger than my husband.'

Then, realising she had committed a bit of a faux pas, she swiftly added, 'I'm sorry. That was unfair of me. I know how much he wanted to be here this evening. Maybe one day - if you wish - you will be able to share intimate moments with him.'

Kaori blushed deeply, which Sophia took to be a sign of her innate Oriental shyness and awkwardness around sex, especially of the extra-marital variety.

'It is all right to desire a man, Kaori. Even another woman's husband.'

Kaori blushed still more, remembering the way Peter had made love to her just a few hours before, the way he had talked dirty to her, the way he had made her come, above all, the way he had lost control because of her.

'I know you are very cautious around men, but I thought - just possibly - that Peter might be the one to restore your faith in men one day. You may be sure that he finds you very attractive.'

Kaori lowered her eyes demurely, buying a little time in which to figure out what she was going to say, while Sophia looked on with a mixture of compassion and - it can't be denied - growing desire.

'You are very kind,' she finally managed to articulate. 'He is so lucky to be married to a woman like you.'

If all else fails, she had realised, then flattery will always succeed.

'Maybe while I am penetrating you with this dildo, you can imagine that it is Peter making love to you. Look at it as part of your rehabilitation.'

'I will try,' replied the Japanese woman softly, revelling in the license she was being given to fulfil her fantasy.

'Peter is very traditional - a missionary-position type of guy. Let's start that way. I will be gentle with you - at least at first - but you must let me know if you are suffering any discomfort.'

'Perhaps I should prepare it first,' said Kaori, taking the silicone monster in her hand.

Receiving no dissenting word from the kneeling Sophia, Kaori began to work on it with her mouth, aping the moves that had driven Peter over the edge. Sophia found herself getting quite worked up as she urged her friend on, wrapping her hand round her neck as Peter would do to her to urge her to greater things.

'Work on my helmet!' she commanded, Kaori immediately complying with her wishes, remembering the pre-cum that oozed from Peter's head.

'Fuck, that's good,' continued Sophia, really getting into her masculine role. 'Now make me come.'

Taking her interlocutor literally, Kaori slid a finger into Sophia's pussy, while continuing to work on her giant cock.

'Aw, fuck, yea! Don't stop!'

It didn't take long, so worked up were both women, so engrossed in their separate but related fantasies.

'Now, I will tell you a little secret,' said Sophia, laying Kaori on her back and kneeling between her legs with the dildo inches from her opening.

'This cock is longer even than my husband, and he is long.'

When Kaori said nothing, she sensed that she was embarrassed and apologised at once. Kaori mumbled something in response and Sophia could wait no longer. She placed the cock on the Japanese woman's nether lips and paused for the final time.

'Only a woman truly knows how to please another woman,' she said, echoing something she'd heard Kimmy say on an adult film she'd watched on the Premium account she'd been given.

She pushed the first inch or two of the mammoth penis into Kaori's willing orifice, eliciting soft moans from her partner. Still kneeling, she drove the dick down at an angle, until all bar a couple of inches was inside her and began pumping her rhythmically at what in musical terms might be called an andante tempo. Kaori reacted by shifting her body fractionally, the better to accommodate the titan. Images of Peter fucking her with passion verging on abandon flooded her mind.

'Yes, you know how I like it,' she said, oblivious of the fact that this wasn't Peter, or perhaps uncaring whether Sophia smelt a rat or not.

Sophia had taken the comment as a compliment on her sexual prowess, so no harm had been done. Kaori suddenly realised that she could speak to Sophia as if she was speaking to Peter - without any filter - and, so long as she didn't mention Peter's name, no harm would be done. Sophia's ego would ensure that any praise would be understood as belonging to her. This freed Kaori up to enjoy the sex - which in all honesty she hadn't much been looking forward to - by substituting Peter's magnificent, living, pulsing organism for Sophia's lifeless, anodyne instrument.

Greatly encouraged, Sophia drove the rest of the column in and upped the tempo to allegro. Intuiting that Kaori was deriving tremendous pleasure from the discourse around the sexual act, Sophia decided to keep up something of a running commentary.

'It's so fucking big, isn't it, Kaori?'

The Japanese woman mumbled something in assent.

'You like my girth too, don't you?'

Kaori thought of Peter and said, 'Oh God, yes!'

'Do you want me to flood you with my seed? Are you prepared to be filled with my cum?'

Kaori thought of Peter spending himself in her mouth; indeed, she could still taste him.

'Oh fuck, yes. Empty your seed into my cunt!'

Sophia, already almost beyond herself with ecstasy as she played out her male fantasy role, was turned on something terrible by the demure Japanese woman using the C word, and increased her pace to vivace. Kaori was now thinking of Peter unloading himself in her pussy the first time, so soon after she had made him shoot his load over the bedsheets. She would have sworn a statement to the extent that his stupendous beast was thicker than his wife's toy, though she might have had to concede that his woman-pleaser was slightly shorter than the fake cock. But how much more skilful Peter was in wielding his appendage! Kaori was frankly worried that Sophia - despite all her 'no one knows a woman like another woman' talk - might bruise her, so clumsy she was with the instrument. How she wished she had simply got up and got her sensible six-inch strap-on and used it on the blonde woman, when she had the chance! She would have enjoyed that. As it was, she was having to come as quickly as possible, just so she could make her excuses and get back to her hotel.

'Oh, my god!' she cried, sensing that Sophia was easing off a bit and preferring, if possible, not to have to fake her orgasm.

'Yes! Finish me off! Make me come!'

Sophia upped the tempo to presto and grabbed the Japanese woman's tits.

'Aw, fuck!' said Kaori, in genuine pain.

'Suck them,' she barked, having to trust that Sophia wouldn't use her teeth or do anything stupid, as she played the man.

At the cost of some intensity in the pumping department, Sophia immediately obliged, bringing pleasure to Kaori, who stroked her hair as a reward. This, Kaori had determined, would serve as the calm before the storm. That storm would take the form of Peter's final ejaculation inside her, when she was riding him. So, after letting Sophia pump her for a couple of minutes more - long enough not to feel like she was doing her a discourtesy - Kaori begged Sophia to allow her to sit on top of her until she came. Needless to say, Sophia was very happy with the suggestion.

Now that Kaori could control the tempo, things would be able to come to a head quickly. There would be no need now for trash talking or for motivating her partner. As she felt the pole penetrate her, she thought of Peter's tireless, selfless member - always seeking to give pleasure to the other. As the orgasm began to build within her, she closed her eyes and started speaking in Japanese, which proved a tremendous turn-on to Sophia as well. I will attempt to give a reasonably accurate translation, although my task is rendered difficult not only by my less than perfect Japanese but also the fact that her enunciation wasn't all it might have been.

'Yes, my darling, fill every inch of my crevasse. Let no part be left to bemoan your absence from its portals. And then, when you are ready, fill me with your sperm - white like the snows on Fuji. Fill me so that I can be certain of conceiving and having your baby. Fill me! Fill me!'

As she teetered on the edge, Sophia increased the tempo to prestissimo. However brief the fast section may have been, it sufficed to bring not just one, but two very aroused women to orgasm - in Kaori's case, a whole concatenation of them.

TWENTY NINE

By the time Peter got back home, Kaori was long gone. Sophia was still up, weighing up the merits of two potential nannies who were on the shortlist to replace Myška. Anna, originally from Moldova, had married a UK citizen and obtained citizenship herself. Recently divorced, she was living in Putney and was willing to commit for a year. She had no children of her own but had a kindergarten teacher's qualification. The other candidate, Petsi, was a Swede in her early twenties who wished to work in the UK as an au pair, being eligible to do that having settled under the EU Settlement Scheme. Like most au pairs, she wished to live with the family so she could practise her English and learn more about the culture. Inclining Sophia towards her was the fact that she was willing to work for 18 months. She described herself as a degree holder but gave no details of her subject area.

12