Sophia's World Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What sort of person would want to be an au pair?' Sophia asked herself. 'Perhaps someone who wanted to be a social worker or a counsellor. And why would she prefer to live abroad, in England, rather than in Sweden? Perhaps she was looking for a husband.'

Sophia heard the front door close and thought she could discuss things with Peter. It all depended on whether they wanted someone living in or preferred to keep the kind of arrangement they had with Myška. Peter was surprisingly sober, given the fact that he would have been drinking all day. He immediately asked Sophia about her time with Kaori and listened enrapt while she recounted what had happened. He was especially turned on, as Sophia knew he would be, by Sophia's description of what Kaori had been wearing and also by his wife's wielding of the strap-on. When she told him that she had told Kaori that he was almost as big as the fake cock, he was embarrassed, which amused Sophia. When she went on to tell him that Kaori had blushed when she heard about his prowess, he chided her for discomfiting the poor woman. Thankfully, by this time he was heading for the bathroom, so she couldn't see the effect her conversation was having on his equilibrium. He spent a while longer in the bathroom than was strictly necessary to allow everything to settle down before joining Sophia in bed.

When Sophia gave him a summary of the childcare options, his interest was immediately piqued by the words 'Swedish au pair'. However, deciding that a bit of devil's advocacy wouldn't go amiss, his first comment was to the effect that the kindergarten qualification was an obvious plus. This left his wife to point out that the au pair was willing to commit for longer.

'I really don't know, darling. I think I'll leave it in your very capable hands.'

As soon as they were both in bed, Sophia, still turned on after her session with Kaori, sought out Peter's penis and started to stroke it. It stiffened almost immediately.

'Still thinking about Kaori, are we?' she teased him.

'Not at all,' Peter responded, a little disingenuously. 'You're enough woman for me.'

Knowing that actions spoke louder than words, Sophia disappeared under the bedcovers and started working on his already tumescent member. She remembered how Kaori had used her mouth on her own fake dick and worked her mouth with greater energy than usual on Peter, bobbing up and down on it like a buoy in a harbour. Peter threw back the duvet so he could see what was going on and cupped his hand round her neck, urging her on to greater things. A picture of Kaori expertly attending to his aching manhood suddenly came into his mind and he told Sophia to deepthroat him. Obediently, Sophia focused on the task in hand, slowing down considerably and letting Peter's meat plumb the depths of her throat. They synced together well, allowing Peter to build up the pace. One thought of Kaori's soft tongue sweeping across his helmet was all it took to drive him over the edge. Withdrawing his cock from her mouth just in time, he covered her face and her hair with his jism. She licked up what she could, while Peter was happy to lap up the rest, save for that on her hair, which he rubbed into her scalp.

'Is your yoghourt rifle spent or do you have any more ammunition?' Sophia asked.

'Why don't you turn over and maybe you'll find out.'

Peter spread his wife's legs apart and licked her breasts with unwonted passion, causing the nipples to swell up like acorns.

'Fuck, they're beautiful,' he said, kissing them sensuously, making Sophia moan.

In the meantime, his penis was recovering swiftly, showing no signs of slowing down as it approached maximum length. He manoeuvred it against Sophia's pussy lips, still a little puffy from the working over they had received from the Japanese woman.

'You can pretend I am Kaori, if you like,' said his wife. 'I won't mind.'

Peter lined his penis up flush with her opening and, in one easy movement, drove it deep into Sophia's vagina.

'Fuck, you want her badly, you cheater!' Sophia cried.

Peter grunted and drove his penis back into her with added force. Deep inside her, he paused and looked wildly into his wife's eyes. It was Sophia's eyes he saw looking back at him - not Kaori's. He kissed her deeply and told her he loved her. She told him she loved him too and challenged him to prove it to her. Still inside her, he got Sophia to raise her legs and hold them by the ankles, so that she could accommodate even more of him. Without any pretence of finesse, he rammed his penis home, intent on breaking her down quickly.

The resistance, at first, at any rate, was more effective than he had been expecting, for the very good reason that Sophia was intent on obtaining as much pleasure as she could from the intercourse. She even found time to taunt him, telling him that she would have to find another man that very night if he couldn't satisfy her. As so often with Sophia, though, her bark was worse than her bite and she soon began to succumb to the effect of his pounding.

Evan as she dug her nails into his back, she knew that she would be hurting him and most probably leaving marks on his skin. But she didn't care. Sometimes you needed to lose control. Wasn't it Shakespeare - or was it Wordsworth? - who had said that 'the world is too much with us.'

Even when Peter roared out in a mixture of pain and ecstasy, she was unmoved.

'Fuck me harder!' she yelled. 'Make me come, if you are a real man!'

Transported into a realm that might border this world, but equally might exist beyond it, Peter uttered a deep vocalisation and made three final thrusts into Sophia's womb.

'Aaargh!' he screamed as his semen was transferred by high-pressure jet to his wife.

'Aw, fuck!' responded Sophia antiphonally, her body almost disintegrating as it was wracked by seismic forces beyond anything she had ever experienced before.

THE END

12