Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her greeting to me, in addition to a hug and heart-stopping kiss, included a slow stroke and squeeze of my cock through my trousers.

Tammy greeted Dante in a similar way. Dante was wearing a knee length terry robe loosely tied at his waist. Tammy's hug involved sliding her arms under his robe and up his back. It was clear that Dante was naked under the robe and anticipating our arrival.

Darcy and I watched Tammy greet Dante and, when the greeting became prolonged, Darcy unbuttoned her robe and repeated her greeting with me. In the process my shirt ended up on the floor and Darcy's breasts, with their magnificently hard nipples, pressed tightly against my bare chest.

"Wow," commented Tammy as she watched Darcy and me. "I can't think of a better start to the evening."

"Neither can I," commented Darcy. "I've been thinking about it all week. You have no idea how much I wanted last weekend to never end."

"Neither did I," said Tammy.

"Let's move inside," suggested Dante as he closed the front door. "I have drinks ready and, believe it or not, Darcy has a wonderful supper planned."

The drinks were a pitcher of Mai Tai's. We sat around the living room, drinking, laughing and exchanging stories about our activities after we left each other at the club. At one point, Darcy turned to Dante and asked, "She gave you a blow-job and you didn't tell me about it?"

"She did. It was spectacular. You didn't tell me about Dave's cock rubbing against your pussy either."

"Guilty but he never got inside me. The music ended too soon."

"Well," said Dante, "I assume we all agree that tonight we finish what we started."

"Aye, aye," the rest of us agreed.

After dinner, which was everything Dante had promised, we moved back into the living room and Dante materialized another pitcher of adult beverage. Tammy curled up on my lap on a half-sofa and Darcy sat next to Dante on the sofa. When Dante got up to refill the pitcher, he also put some light jazz on the stereo. I had moved next to Darcy so he sat down next to Tammy and easily moved her to his lap.

Darcy and I watched fascinated as Tammy moved her dress around her waist as she settled down on Dante's lap. When she threw her head back and closed her eyes, we both knew how Dante and Tammy were connected.

Darcy focused her attention on me intending to remove the impediment I wore to our repeating what was happening on the sofa next to us. My trousers ended up on the floor in front of us and Darcy straddled my hips as I slid slightly forward on the seat. The feeling as I slipped into her was beyond anything I had imagined during the week. Darcy must have felt the same as she ground herself on me and kissed me with a gusto reserved to the most graphic of porno movies.

When I looked over Darcy's shoulder, Tammy was naked, on her back on the sofa and Dante, also naked, was stroking into her. Watching Tammy it was clear that she was enjoying every moment and every stroke. Satisfied that Tammy was okay, I focused on Darcy.

I pushed up inside her as tight as I could and I kissed, sucked and nibbled her huge breasts in front of me. I rolled over and we ended up on the floor with Darcy pounding on me. She arched her back and I could feel her tightening her muscles as she came on me.

The earlier screw with Tammy served its purpose. I rolled Darcy over so that I was on top and continued to bury myself repeatedly as deeply as I could. I think she came a second time before we changed positions again. This time Darcy was on her knees, leaning on the sofa and I was pumping into her from behind. I felt her entire body stiffen, her legs tighten and watched her toes curl. I came strongly inside her at the same time.

When we turned around and sat on the floor leaning up against the sofa, we discovered we were alone in the living room. Dante and Tammy were gone. Darcy speculated that they had gone to the bedroom. However, they left the pitcher of Mai Tais so we shared another glass while we recovered.

Hand in hand, we went looking for Dante and Tammy. As predicted, we found them in the master bedroom on the king-sized bed. Tammy was on top of Dante with her face buried in his pubic hair and his cock moving in and out of her mouth. Dante had his hands on Tammy's thighs and was using his tongue and lips to explore Tammy's promised land with an occasional break to breathe.

We left them there and Darcy led me to the guest room. I judged the queen-sized bed to be adequate as we stripped off the bed covers and crawled up next to each other. We explored each other gently. We kissed and touched each other with a respect not present in the living room. Eventually we ended up with me inside her and slowly moving with her while we kissed. We were both going to last a long time. Darcy turned us over so that she was on top and then pivoted until we lost contact and then her mouth settled down on my erection. I pulled her hips toward me and she straddled my head. Up close, the heat of her pussy was incredible. She smelled organic, a heady aroma unmatched by any fragrance sold in any boutique women's store. She tasted even better.

Darcy pressed her advantage of being on top but, unlike Tammy, was aware of my need to breathe and always left an airway for me. Never the less, I brought her to orgasm and the sudden flow of liquid challenged my ability to swallow.

Darcy hadn't been so fortunate in bringing me to climax. However, she wasn't giving up. She crawled between my legs and used her mouth, lips and tongue with skill. She dragged her teeth up my shaft until I asked her to be more careful. To speed things up, she climbed up on top and me and fucked me until she felt I was close. Then she quickly moved back to her mouth for the climax. The first time she wasn't successful but the second time was the luck. I filled her mouth several times until I was done and she swallowed all of it.

We lay alongside each other holding each other like new lovers. We may have fallen asleep for a short time. Finally Darcy said, "I could use a shower."

"Good idea," I agreed.

Darcy led me past the nearest bathroom, through the master bedroom and into the large master bathroom. Tammy and Dante were lying quietly on the bed, tightly together. They could have been joined but neither of them was moving.

Darcy closed the door to the bathroom before she turned on the lights. The bathroom had a large, walk-in shower with glass on the upper half, two showerheads and a hand held shower wand. She turned on the water and waited a moment for it to get warm before entering. She stuck her head around the entrance and asked, "You coming?"

I went into the shower with Darcy. We had great fun washing each other, multiple times in some places. It was impossible for me to resist her touch and I soon had a raging erection. Darcy had just bent over with her hands on the wall under one shower and I had slipped inside her from the rear when someone knocked on the door.

"I have to pee," cried Tammy outside the closed door.

"Come in," called Darcy.

I ignored them both and continued to move my hips behind Darcy.

Tammy peed and looked into the shower.

"That looks like fun and I need a shower too," she said as she walked in next to us. Standing under a showerhead, she reached over and squeezed my balls as they bounced against Darcy's ass. She then surprised me and moved up alongside Darcy and began to fondle her breasts in the stream of water. Darcy moaned softly at Tammy's touch. They moved around each other and began to kiss each other. It was the hottest thing I'd seen in quite awhile and I added some vigor to my efforts behind Darcy.

Tammy whispered something to Darcy who responded with a "good idea." Darcy stood up and I lost her from the back. Within seconds, Tammy had replaced her and was bending over with Darcy aiming my erection into her. They resumed kissing while I fucked Tammy.

I had fucked Tammy hundreds, maybe thousands, of times but this time it was different. Fucking Darcy was a new pleasure and raised feelings in me I didn't know I had. With Tammy, those feelings surrounded my heart and warmed my soul. I realized in that moment, that I loved both of these women. The realization caused me to erupt in Tammy.

I rinsed my body and crotch with the hand held shower and left the women alone in the shower. I dried with a nearby towel and opened the bathroom door. Dante was out of the bed and moving toward the bathroom.

"Are they busy?" he asked.

"Yes, but I don't think they'll mind if you need to pee," I told him.

I headed for the living room and the drinks while Dante entered the bathroom. He showed up in the living room about thirty minutes later.

"Longest pee in history?" I asked.

"I was distracted."

"I get it. Something really special isn't it?"

"Damn straight," he said as he poured a drink and sat next to me on the sofa. We toasted each other, sipped our drinks and waited for the women.

They weren't long, maybe fifteen minutes. Drinks were poured and the women sat next to each other on the half-sofa.

After a few moments of silence, I spoke up. "I want to say something." The others waited patiently. "I thought that we planned to meet you guys last week for a sexual relationship. It was something Tammy and I thought would add flavor and excitement to our own relationship. But I want to confess that in the last few hours I've come to another realization. Something here is much more to me than just sex. It's been all that it could have been but it goes deeper. I've been moved in ways that only Tammy has ever moved me. I think I'm in love with all of you."

The room was quiet for a long minute. "Me too," said Darcy quietly. Tammy raised her hand in agreement and we all looked at Dante.

"I felt it too," he said, "I just didn't know how to tell you all."

"Here, here," I said as I raised my glass.

"Here, here," they all repeated.

We spent the rest of the weekend in a kind of happy daze. Yes, we didn't leave until late Sunday afternoon. We dressed when we went out for dinner or required shopping for groceries and liquor and generally removed most, if not all, our clothing when we returned. Being naked around each other seemed natural and, to my knowledge, no one was uncomfortable.

Of course, being naked led, just as naturally, to frequent touching and more frequent disappearances of couples for blatantly sexual activities. However, the dominant atmosphere wasn't an orgasmic filled orgy. The feeling was more like an extended family with privileges. All through Saturday and most of Sunday I had multiple sexual encounters with Darcy and hardly fewer with Tammy. Most were considerate loving encounters but a few were wild, sexual romps.

Dante disappeared with either Darcy or Tammy as frequently as I did. It was almost inconceivable that I would feel as comfortable and close with a couple I'd known for just over a week but I reminded myself of how deeply the relationship affected me and I was content.

We had only a few multiple, everybody on board encounters. The first was Saturday night. We all slept in the same bed and Dante and I fucked Darcy and Tammy respectively and then changed partners. We slept in a tangle of bodies and I woke twice with women sucking on my cock prior to mounting me.

The relationship between the four of us continued for four or five months with gatherings every weekend and an occasional visit of one or the other girls to one of the men. Twice I spent a weekend alone with Darcy while Tammy lived with Dante.

Life seemed truly good.

However, as you might expect, the thrill of varied and often sex with multiple partners eventually tapered off as most young relationships must as they matured.

It was a Saturday morning when Darcy and Dante were off visiting family and going to a wedding that evening, that Tammy said, "Dave, can we talk?"

Now, the "can we talk" question is not as upsetting as it's "we have to talk" cousin but it still portends a serious conversation is about to happen. I put down my coffee mug and gave her my full attention. Under the circumstances, any thing else would have been foolhardy. "Sure," I said.

"Dave," Tammy began. "Do you remember how it was before we met Dante and Darcy?"

A rhetorical question. I waited for her to continue.

"I'm in the same place again."

"About sex?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's about our sex life again. Don't misunderstand me, I'm not bored but we do seem to be in a rut. You know, Saturday, Sunday, a couple of times during the week, then Saturday again. It's pretty predictable."

"Seems pretty active to me," I said without knowing what her response might be.

"It is and I love it. The sex is wonderful and having two men in my life certainly adds to the thrill but it is a little repetitious. I know both of you so well that I'm rarely surprised. The mystery is gone."

"What are you suggesting?" I asked.

"I don't know exactly."

"Swinging? There would certainly be lots of surprises."

"No. I still don't think indiscriminate sex with strangers in a large group is the answer. It just doesn't seem right to have sex without some connection with my partner."

"Should we look for another couple? You know, create a six-way relationship. The number of potential partners goes from three to five pretty quickly."

"I don't think so. It went from one to three and it lasted just a few months for me. Five would probably burn out just as quickly."

"I'll be glad to help you if you can identify a solution we all agree on."

"I'll keep that in mind," she said as she left the kitchen.

After that, Tammy became more withdrawn over time. We met with Dante and Darcy less often and I wasn't able to fully describe Tammy's problem to them.

It got worse and the divorce was final seven months later.

I felt horrible about separating from Tammy. I actually loved her but I was helpless to address her mood. I moved out of the house and got a two bedroom furnished apartment nearby and began to look for a partner I could love as much as I loved Tammy.

The unusual thing about our breakup and divorce was that Tammy would show up at my apartment on occasion for a sexual "tune-up" as she referred to it. She was never hesitant about it and let it all hang out just as it was before the divorce. I could gauge the quality of her search for another partner by the number of times she visited me. I wouldn't see her for weeks if she was happy with whoever was her choice of the moment but she would show up twice a week if things were less fulfilling.

Also, as ridiculous as it sounds, Darcy would visit at least twice a week. She even spent about one weekend a month with me. She never said anything but I assumed Dante was equally active, probably with Tammy. On one occasion, they showed up together. A ridiculous arrangement if I ever knew one.

Even with all the available sex, I never stopped looking for another more permanent partner. One afternoon I struck up a conversation with a nicely dressed woman in the checkout line at our local Whole Foods. She was about my age with a nicely shaped body and I found the short conversation with her to be interesting. Interesting enough that I wanted to meet her again.

I went shopping at the same time every day. I visited the store several times a day and wandered the aisles hoping to meet her again. After three weeks, I'd almost given up on seeing her again. Then, one morning coming out of the Post Office, I met her walking in. I said "Hi" and waited outside until she exited.

"Hi, nice to see you again," I offered lamely.

"Hello," she said. She remembered the meeting in the market and we stood and talked outside the Post Office for about five minutes. When it was obvious she wanted to move on, I took a chance and asked, "Would you like to have lunch with me?"

She seemed surprised at the sudden non-sequitur but paused to consider my offer. "I would," she answered.

"Would today be too soon?" I asked.

She thought for a moment more. "No," she said. "I don't have anything pressing that can't be changed or rescheduled. Where would you like to go?"

I wasn't ready for her sudden acceptance. I hadn't thought that far in advance. Where should we go? Where would be appropriate? "There's a place out on Main Street. It's a sports bar but there's a quiet room in the back without televisions where we could get to know each other."

She knew the place and we arranged to meet there in thirty minutes. Early for lunch but eating wasn't on my mind.

Lunch was terrific. Sophie, that was her name, told me she had cleared her schedule and had all afternoon to talk if I wanted to. I did, want to talk, that is. We shared some of our life stories and got to know each other pretty well for a first date. I know I'm stretching the definition but it did feel like a first date. We talked about just about everything, the weather, sports, fashion, and food. I told her I was divorced and she shared she was single, unable to find the man of her dreams. We never spoke of religion, politics or sex.

Lunch lasted almost three hours and then we walked together in the downtown square, window shopping and sharing more experiences. When we finally parted, we agreed to meet for dinner the following Saturday. She gave me her phone number and address and I planned to pick her up at seven.

I was stricken by Sophie. She was an unusual woman. Well kept, well shaped and conservative without being overbearing. Her manner was warm without being off putting or overly inviting. She seemed to live in neutral and that was fine with me. She wasn't in a rush for a more intimate relationship and I vowed to be patient and go slowly. With both Tammy and Darcy still in my life and my bed, I wasn't in a rush either.

Sophie and I met several times a week for lunch, dinner or just a walk in the park. It was three weeks before we held hands and another before she gave my cheek a brush-by kiss when we parted. A week later, we went to a movie and I put my arm behind her and touched her shoulder. She move closer to me but not too close. I didn't push the contact and we watched the movie without further intimacy.

After seven weeks, she kissed me goodnight for the first time. Not a real kiss. More like a kiss a sister might give to a brother but our lips did touch. I took a chance the next time we were together and initiated the good night kiss. I placed my lips on hers and held them there for several seconds. She didn't flinch or withdraw and I noticed a smile in her eyes when we parted.

The next week she kissed me first and her lips parted slightly. Soon we were kissing when we met and again when we parted. They weren't lover's kisses but they weren't platonic either. I interpreted them as an omen of more to come. The hugs that accompanied the kisses were closer and lingered longer as well.

We were together for nine weeks when she invited me over for dinner at her place. I arrived Friday evening with a small bouquet of flowers, a box of thin mints and a bottle of red wine. She was dressed casually. More casually than I'd seen before. She wore a sleeveless white sweater over a flowing flower print skirt that ended just about her knees.

Sophie was an incredible cook. Dinner was indescribable as was the wine she had chosen to accompany it. After dinner, we opened the wine I brought and went into the living room to watch a movie. I settled on the sofa as Sophie chose a romantic comedy and then sat next to me. She curled up a little tighter than I expected and started the movie. We drank our wine and watched the movie. When her glass was empty, she put it on the table in front of us and sat back with her hand on my thigh. I put my glass on the table next to the sofa a put my arm around her shoulders. She settled closer to me, cuddled up and put her head on my shoulder.