Sophie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was moving fast. Out of character with our relationship so far. There may have been a message I should have seen but I've never been good at interpreting the subtle messages women send me.

During the more romantic scenes in the movie, Sophie stroked and squeezed my thigh and my hand slid down off her shoulder and hovered over her breast. During an unexpected chase scene, she squeezed against my body, almost seeking safety, brought her arms up around my hand and squeezed it against her body, perfectly against her breast. She wasn't wearing a bra under her sweater and I instinctively palmed and squeezed the firm flesh of her breast.

She didn't react negatively. In fact she curled in closer to me and pressed my hand more firmly against her breast. I felt that I had an invitation of sorts and, during the following scene in the movie, I moved my hand down to the bottom of her sweater and slid it underneath until it rested against the warmth of her naked midriff. Without resistance, I moved my hand upward until it was supporting her naked breast from underneath and I could squeeze her nipple between two fingers.

She turned my head and kissed me. A passionate kiss with open mouth and lots of tongue. I returned the kiss and increased my pressure on her breast. Within minutes, my shirt was open, her sweater was on the floor and she was kissing my chest and nipples. My restraint all these weeks was disappearing as fast as the lady in a magic act when she's replaced by a tiger.

Before long, Sophie led me by the hand into her bedroom. She sat me on the bed. "I'll be right back," she said. "Get under the covers," she added as she went into the adjoining bathroom. When she emerged, I was naked, under the covers on the far side of the bed watching her with my head on my hand. She turned off the bedroom light and stood next to her side of the bed. She removed her panties before she slid under the covers next to me.

We hugged each other and I continued to kiss and hold her breasts. Things seemed to slow down. Suddenly, Sophie seemed to have second thoughts. I slowed my advances and waited for her to make the next move. It took awhile before she began to stroke my hip and moved to check my readiness. I was ready and she held my erection gently and slowly moved me up and she moved under me. I slid up on her body to kiss her and stopped when my erection touched her vaginal lips.

We lay like that for what seemed forever, suspended between paradise and purgatory. Our genitals touched but we were neither in nor out. Eventually, Sophie increased the pressure of her hug and pulled me slightly up until my erection started to enter her. Her legs came up alongside my hips and spread wide. I moved inside her further and she pulled me in even further.

We lay quietly with me fully inside her until she began to move her hips. I responded with hip movement of my own and soon we were moving together with a slow rhythm. It lasted a long time but eventually I began to feel the pressure building. "Sophie," I whispered. "I'm going to cum."

"Give me another second and I'll join you," she answered.

She changed the rhythm and I felt her body responding. Her muscles gripped my erection like a vice as she struggled against the orgasm overwhelming her body. When I forced myself to move inside her I erupted and sent a large volume of sperm deep inside her. Simultaneously she flooded me and the sheets with a volume of liquid of her own.

We lay quietly together as we recovered. I felt myself shrinking and eventually I fell out of her. She curled up against me, her head on my shoulder and her leg over my hip and fell asleep. I slept next to her.

When I woke, the sun was shining through a bedroom window. Sophie was lying on her side with her back to me. I put my arm out and placed my hand on her shoulder near her neck. Her hand came up to hold my hand and squeeze it into her neck. A few minutes later she asked, "Are you awake?"

"I am," I answered.

Sophie turned her body toward me and lay facing me with her breasts uncovered. "Dave," she said. "Last night was incredible. You're an incredible and generous lover and you reminded me of how much I love sex."

"Thank you and you're welcome," I managed to say.

"Let me finish. Before last night, I hadn't had sex in over eight months. Last night awakened a fire in me that I hadn't felt in all those months. If you can stay with me this morning, I'd like to give myself to you and show you my appreciation. What do you say? Can you stay?"

I thought about it. Sophie was such a passive sexual partner, I thought she, with a little 'fire,' might be fun. "I think I can stay," I said but I do need to use the bathroom."

"Great. I'll meet you in the kitchen and we can have breakfast."

When I returned to the bedroom, Sophie had laid out a terry robe for me. I put it on and went looking for the kitchen. I found her there, making waffles, singing show tunes to herself and giddy with joy that I was staying.

During breakfast, we hardly talked. Sophie looked at me with a gleam in her eyes I'd not seen in any woman before. I should have thought it through but the promise of more sex with Sophie and her incredible body, blurred my thinking. Even her repeatedly licking her lips didn't raise a yellow flag. She had me swallow a couple of small, white pills with orange juice before we finished breakfast.

Upstairs, in bed, Sophie became a sexual animal. Not just any animal, a steely-eyed predator. I barely survived the next four hours. Sophie never saw a sexual position or fetish she didn't like and she changed them often. The woman was half acrobat and half Olympic gymnast with a touch of marathoner.

I had an erection that wouldn't quit and she used every minute of it. I fucked her in her mouth, cunt and ass more than once. I shared her ass with a toy she selected from a pile that she dumped on the bed after retrieving them from the bottom drawer of her dresser. I fucked her ass while she pumped her pussy with a rubber dildo twice my size.

She peed on me twice and laughed uncontrollably as I peed on her face and in her mouth. I don't know how I was able to pee with an erection but I managed it somehow. She pushed my face into every part of her body including some places I didn't know a woman had. She explored my body with her mouth, tongue and fingers and laughed heartily when she pulled the string of Ben Wa balls out of my ass.

During the four hours, I had every part of my body, including my toes, inside some part of her body. Near the end of the four hours, my erection softened slightly and I came for the first time forcefully inside her. She had me suck the fluids from her without swallowing and then had me kiss her and let the accumulated slime slide into her mouth where she swirled it around and finally swallowed it.

Without an erection, she relented and let me get dressed and leave but not without a promise to return. She stood in her doorway, naked, and shouted "I love you, Dave," as I stumbled down the hall away from her apartment.

I managed to drive home. I took two hot showers and collapsed on the bed into a deep sleep.

I woke Sunday morning with Tammy gently stroking my arm and cheek. When I was reasonably coherent, she told me she had been trying to contact me since Friday night and came over to see if I was okay. I begged off for a moment and staggered into the bathroom to pee before coming back to sit on the bed next to Tammy.

"You look like hell," she told me. "You look like something left by a pride of lions for the buzzards to find."

"That good?" I asked.

"What the hell happened to you?"

I told her as much as I could remember. She knew about Sophie from previous conversations, before I knew about the Sophie from Saturday morning. She was initially incredulous but her attitude changed as I related more of the Saturday morning activities. She pushed me into the shower and told me to do my best to get myself in shape.

I took another long, hot shower, shaved, combed my hair and got dressed. I didn't look half-bad in the mirror. When I walked from the bedroom into the living room Tammy and Darcy were both waiting for me. Tammy had a plan and she took control of the conversation before I had a chance to greet Darcy.

"Dave," she began, "you can't see Sophie again."

"You'll get no resistance from me on that point," I agreed.

"Does she know how to contact you?"

"Only my phone number. She's never been here."

"So, you have to delete your Facebook and Twitter accounts and any other site memberships you may have. I'm talking about Tinder or other match making sites you may have joined with identifying information.

"You have to change your phone number, today, and you have to change where and when you shop. In other words, you have to avoid anywhere Sophie might appear without notice."

"I'm down with that," I said.

Tammy and Darcy had me out of the house in five minutes. I had a new phone number a half hour later and only two people besides me knew the number. Back at the house, Tammy made me sit down in front of the computer and systematically remove my accounts from six internet services. When she was satisfied I was anonymous again, at least as far as Sophie knew, we settled in the living room to talk. I sat on a chair and Darcy and Tammy sat on the sofa facing me.

"I have one more suggestion," said Tammy. "You should consider selling your car and get new plates in the process in case Sophie tries to track you by your car."

"Good thinking. I'll look into it."

"Now I have something else to tell you."

Darcy perked up and I said, "I'm listening."

"Dave, and you too Darcy, this is very difficult for me."

Tammy took a deep breath and continued. "I've been wrong for a long time and I've made a terrible mistake."

Darcy reached over and took Tammy's hand. Tammy looked and her and mouthed "Thank you."

"I've known it for a long time but I've been unable to admit it to myself or anyone else. What happened to you this weekend convinced me. I have to explain it to you no matter how difficult it is for me.

"Dave, I love you. I always have. I was an idiot thinking my life would be better without you. I thought the grass would be greener elsewhere but it wasn't sweeter. What happened to you is my fault. I shouldn't have ever put you in that position.

"Dave, do you love me?"

"I do. I always have. You know that."

"I do but I had to hear it from you again. Can you forgive me?"

"Tammy, I'm not sure why you need forgiveness but whatever it is I forgive you. I forgive everything you want me to forgive. There's nothing I could ever regret loving you for."

"Then, I have a question, a proposal really."

"I'm listening."

"Dave, will you marry me again?"

Before I could answer, Darcy jumped up off the sofa and had Tammy in her arms, hugging and kissing her.

"I will," I said and both the women embraced and kissed me until I thought the chair would fall over backward.

I moved back into the house and we were married in city hall two weeks later. Dante and Darcy were our witnesses. We went to dinner together and then to the same club where our relationship had begun. We danced with only our partners, closed the bar and went to our respective homes where Tammy and I made love all night with a greater respect for each other than we ever had before.

The relationship with Dante and Darcy continues. We realized that we loved each other and the only solution was to submit to the realization and work it out somehow.

Today Dante and I live with and share two wives each in separate households. The women organize the schedule although I can't figure it out. Darcy spends two or three nights each week with me and Tammy spends the same nights with Dante. It's never the same nights two weeks in a row and I can't find a pattern. Once or twice a month, both women spend the night with me and I have the same number of nights alone. I suspect there are times when both Dante and I are alone but I can't confirm it.

Weekends we spend in various combinations and we vacation in pairs or an occasional foursome. Life is truly wonderful although I don't recommend the arrangement for everyone. It takes a special kind of love without a hint of jealousy or recrimination.

The best part? I never heard from Sophie again. I hope she finds the man of her dreams before she kills someone.