Sophie

Story Info
My friend's eighteen year old daughter.
3.7k words
3.85
46.1k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a re-write of the series partly based on our last encounter that went places I didn't know I desired or needed how my sweet young Sophie knew is due to a strange connection we share. I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid attorney, a strong independent woman but here I'm an author and a slut Sophie caused those two worlds to collided.

Sophie might be a fitting choice, for her name means "wisdom," the pinnacle of intelligence, knowledge, and experience. It is a diminutive of Sophia, a name synonymous in many cultures with wisdom. From the Bible to Greek mythology, Sophia has always represented the embodiment of sense and understanding.

My friends eighteen year old daughter, Sophie, was staying with me for the week-end. Sophie was visiting universities in the Chicago area, taller then me standing five-seven feet tall with blonde hair in a bob cut she is a gorgeous young women..

She arrived at my apartment while I was at work Friday I had left the key with the doorman for her. She texted to tell me she had arrived and I texted back for her to make herself at home I'd home around five. I opened my apartment door a little after five to find her laying on my couch in my favorite black bath robe sipping a class of wine.

Laughing I said "enjoying yourself."

She Laughed with me "you said make myself at home," responding coyly, "join me Cheri."

I went to my bedroom, sliding off my pumps, undressing hanging my work cloths neatly in my closet. With no robe to put on I returned to the living room in just my red lace panties and an old university tee shirt. Sitting on the opposite end of the couch Sophie stretched her long legs out her gorgeous feet finding my lap. I caressed her smooth legs finally working her feet and purple painted toes prodding each foot, digging into the soft balls of her feet. Knuckles enclosed around her soft cute little toes popping them lightly.

She moaned her approval, "Cheri that feels so good," she purred.

Strangely aroused by her cute little feet and toes, her moans, a sexual energy took over, I brought her foot to my mouth. Sucking each cute little toe in my warm mouth working my long tongue around them. Sophie's moans telling me I was on the right track sucking those beautiful toes.

"Cheri!" Sophie said exasperated, playfully kicking me, laughing, what a tender moment between a girl twelve year my junior. Sensing an opportunity, climbing up on top of her, tickling her, my robe she was wearing falling open exposing Sophie's naked body and smooth pussy. She laughed and wiggled under me, our faces so close, both of us laughing, our lips meeting, kissing my hot friends daughter, tongues dancing in each others mouths, what was I doing? Driven by lust for the young woman.

My hand playing with her young perky breast, pinching her nipples hard, drifting down her tight young body to find Sophie's wet pussy, rubbing gently, slipping in my fingers, in and out, sweet moans coming from her mouth.

"Cheri, what are you doing, ohhh, I'm not a lesbian," She stuttered.

Nibbling her ear I whispered, "Want me to stop?" I Started to pull my hand away, I had I went to far?

"NO" She said moaning.

I whispered, "What do you want baby girl?"

"Fuck me, Cheri, please fuck me." Sophie begged, pleaded.

My fingers returned to work thrusting into her with force now, she moved her hips to meet my fingers, pushing them deep inside her vagina. She was mine now, a prisoner of her desire, drooping down, lowering my mouth to tease her swollen clit with my long tongue.

"Yes, Cheri, yes," she cried out in pleasure

Bucking to meet my hand, my long tongue making little circles, her wet pussy was so smooth. I felt her body tense, her pussy contract, then shake, squirting warm pussy juices all over my face. Tingling all over I nearly came my self at that moment, I climbed back up kissing her, letting her taste her own pussy juices.

Stroking her blonde hair I coed, "Did you like that Sophie?"

"Yes, that felt wonderful, Cheri" she said kissing my lips.

"Do you want to taste me?" I asked hopefully my read was right.

She whispered a soft "Yes."

I kissed her long and wet "Lay right here, I want to ride Your face baby girl," I instructed.

Crawling up to straddle her face, lowering my pussy softly on her lips and mouth, I felt her tongue tentatively take it's first licks. Grinding softly on her mouth, her tongue licking, probing my insides. My wetness spilling out over her face, I pressed harder against her mouth, rubbing my clit, riding Sophie's face. I felt her finger poking at my asshole, what a dirty baby girl, poking in, pushing deep in my ass.

My speed increased, my moans grew louder, I was out of control, riding her face with no mercy. Feeling the first stage of ecstasy, pleasure encompassing me, I looked into her eyes wide with excitement.

Stopping for a second has she gasped for breath, "are you ok baby girl?" I asked concerned I went to far.

"can I lick your ass?" Sophie asked.

"Anything you want baby girl." I responded shocked and pleasantly surprised.

Turning around lowering my asshole on her mouth I felt her tongue take it's first tentative licks before poking inside. She explored my dark hole with enthusiasm, has I finger myself with one hand and her wet pussy with the other.

My beautiful Sophie licking my ass, probing my insides, so depraved. Pleasure crashing through my little body, trembling, shaking. Screaming her name "SOPHIE!"

Orgasms shattering our little bodies, collapsing in a heap, panting, spent, our naked bodies cuddling together. I stroked her sweet little face starring into her dazzling/sparkling eyes.

"Why didn't we do that sooner?" Sophie asked.

We laid there in bliss, idling the night away, We had crossed over, many pleasures laid ahead that week-end. We would explore our limits, push boundaries, share tender moments.

After visiting Depaul universities two campuses, Chicago State University, Northeastern Illinois University, and the University of Illinois Chicago I was ready to Take Sophie, bar hopping, dancing and drinking, on State Street, our hot bodies dancing, moving, grinding together at the clubs.

Selecting a tight black mini skirt pink tank top and my fuck me heels I was ready for a night of fun with Sophie.

"Hey Cheri ready to show me a party" she said excitedly smiling.

"Been thinking about going out with you tonight all day." I replied.

We walk down State Street holding hands on the busy Saturday night downtown city streets. The bar was already packed music bouncing of the walls dance floor full of hard young bodies. We made it to the bar and I ordered long islands for us after finish our second drink we headed out to the dance floor. So crowed we were pushed together dancing our bodies touching I stumbled and she grab my hips to steady me I kissed her she kissed me back sliding her tongue past my lips as we danced for hours grinding together. Finally heading to the bathroom we clasped hands making our way through the crowed bar I told her Mother I'd take care of her.

We stood in line waiting our turns still holding hands which just seemed so normal and comfortable with her. Finally a stall opened I pulled her in with me I went first as she watched me licking her lips. When she hiked her skirt dropping her panties to go after I had finished I starred at her beautiful bald pussy.

After going she stood her mouth moved to mine and we kissed her tongue intertwined with mine dancing in my mouth. I was so turn on, what was I doing with my friend's young daughter, it felt so good natural I tingled all over I wanted more.

I felt slight pressure on my shoulders pushing me down I knew this maneuver lovers used it often when they wanted me to go down on them. I felt myself drifting down to my knees, what was I doing, kneeling down on the dirty bathroom stall floor. How did I get here on my knees rubbing her beautiful clit wanting to taste Sophie's cunt. Something primal took me over, I wanted to taste her, I wanted to make Sophie cum, I dove in licking & sucking spreading her lips, I heard her moaning. My hand slipped to her ass which I probed with one finger then two, my mouth still devouring her pussy, Sophie moaned in pleasure, grabbing my head with both hands grinding her pussy into my face. She was so wet which encouraged me any thoughts of were I was drifted away all I want was to give her an orgasm. Her groans grew louder she started bucking her hips, She squealed in delight, holding my head firmly in place wave after wave shook her body squirting juices all over my face.

She stroked my long red hair I looked up into those beautiful eyes, she was smiling at me, I felt wonderful. she helped me stand, we embraced, kissing ever so softly. I whisper "let's get out of here" and kissed her deeply. Opening the stall door we exited the crowed bathroom has fast has we could through the bar & out into the night air. We walked briskly back to my apartment building holding hands, what a great feeling, I can hardly describe how wonderful, ecstatic words can not do justice of how it fell to discover my love for Sophie's pussy. Down the miracle mile not knowing the best was yet to come. Skipping through the lobby, waiting for the elevator, I stared in those beautiful beautiful soft warm eyes.

The elevator doors opening rushing in we embraced Sophie nibbling my ear sending shivers to all the right places. The ride was way to short, I could of stayed in that moment forever, sighing, I moved to my door. Fumbling with my keys I unlocked the door, walking in, Sophie following close behind. The room filled with passion and sexual tension, I wanted her, I didn't understand my feelings, I had tasted her sweet pussy and wanted more.

She reached out stroking my face tenderly her hands moving slowly down over my body pausing at my small breast a lustful moan escaping my lips. She removed my shirt, embracing again, we kissed as she released my bra exposing my perky breast. She broke our kiss, I sighed, has her head lowered taking my hard nipple in her warm mouth. I felt ecstatic has she sucked on my breast, dropping my skirt to the floor, Sophie's hand finding it's way inside my thong. Through my soft red pubes to my wetness rubbing gently my body responding to her touch. Her finger slid inside me easily first one then two.

Two naked women one so young but with a maturity an old soul fingering each other a forbidden lust filling the air. Stumbling to the bedroom falling together on my king size bed. Intertwining in perfect delight, scissoring, legs divided a pleasurable intersection. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, moaning, ecstasy with a purpose. The art of two naked women making love so beautifully inclined.

Sweet nectar flowing, fingers inside wet pussies, what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir. Two women on fire, two horny women, split like scissors. Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, feelings building, tingling.

Speed increasing here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to end the night out of drinking and dancing with my beautiful young lover. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices, a beautiful orgasm for two.

My eyes opened finding Sophie's beautiful naked body laying next to mine I just watched her breathing, so sweet her head laying on my chest, I stroked her blonde hair softly, as the events of the Saturday night danced through my head. The morning sun peeking through the curtains. Sophie opened her beautiful eyes, "Good morning Cheri," she said, kissing me sweetly.

"I'm so glad you are here," I whispered in her ear.

Leaving my young lover in bed I went to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast. Cooking her an omelet while I brewed some English tea for Sophie. I heard her talking to her Mother on the phone telling her how much fun she was having, how nice I had been to her and how interesting the university tours were.

She came out of the bedroom naked the morning sunlight framing her gorgeous body. Sitting at the kitchen counter I served her breakfast staring at her delicate face framed by her blonde bobbed cut hair as she ate.

I bent forward our lips meeting, opening, passionately kissing a sexual tension and desire in the room. Then suddenly without warning she pushed me back hard I fell backward on my ass. Unsure what had just happened still processing the situation I started to get up off the kitchen floor.

"Stay on the floor, Bitch!" Sophie yelled her voice stern, controlling.

Confused by her words but more confusing I stayed there on the kitchen floor. She stood up walking around me towering over me Sophie pulled back on my long red hair. The shock and pain radiated through me I trembled as she spoke.

"My Mom said to tell you hi," she said in my ear, "she said to thank you for your kindness and give you a kiss for her."

I felt the first twinges of guilt for taking advantage and seducing my friends young daughter. What had I done?

"I told her I thanked you many times, Whore!" Sophie said sternly then giggling.

I felt my face flush with embarrassment lowering my eyes to the floor. Sophie stood me up by pulling my hair. Whispering in my ear with an evil hiss, "is Cheri embarrassed at taking my virginity?"

"You want me to tell my Mom what you did? You stupid Slut!" She asked in a low stern tone. I felt her hot breath on my neck sending shivers through my body.

"No, please don't do that," I pleaded.

Sophie pushed me down over the kitchen counter. Swatting my ass cheeks with force before pulling my panties down my legs. Spreading my ass cheeks she spit on my asshole I felt her saliva run down the crack of my ass. Her fingers smeared the wetness roughly on my asshole.

"What are you doing?" I screamed.

"Shut up Bitch!" Came the answer, as she shoved like felt like her whole hand deep in my ass. My tight little asshole stretched and burned with pain of the invasion as she roughly fucked my ass with her hand.

Tears streamed down my face as I heard sweet Sophie laughing. An uncontrollable fart escaping from my asshole furthering my embarrassment. Pulling my long red hair Sophie remove her fingers from my ass pushing them in my mouth. Her laughter and my gagging tasting my one dirty ass the only sounds I could hear.

"You stupid little Whore, tell me what you want?" Sophie's voice was menacing.

Tears trickled down my face as I whimpered not sure hos to answer Sophie. Slapping my face with her open hand she yelled, "answer me Bitch!"

My face stinging in pain Sophie still pulling my hair back all that came to mind was, "you Miss."

"Good Girl," came her reply in her young voice sweet again. Still confused and unsure what to do I waited for commands as she walked away. Turning a and sitting on the sofa, "come here, Bitch!" Sophie ordered.

I started walking slowly toward her nervous.

"NO! NO!" Sophie yelled. "Crawl Bitch!" Her voice slicing through me.

I dropped to my knees moving slowly crawling with my naked rear end in the air toward her. She was in control living out some degrading fantasy. She presented her cute little left foot to my mouth, ridiculously slow, my long tongue began tracing the tips of each of the purple painted toes on her foot.

My long tongue swirled around each toe, sucking her big toe into my mouth all the while flicking it gently with my tongue. It was a technique I had used giving guys head.

"That's perfect, Bitch, clean my feet!" Sophie ordered.

When my teeth sank gently into the arch of my foot, she screamed in delight, I was growing incredibly aroused naked on my knees servicing her feet. I reached up as Sophies knees parted exposing her smooth pussy and my fingers found their way to her sweet wetness she was clearly loving this.

As my fingers rubbed her swollen clit, she stared down at me laughing as I submitted to her kinky desires. I stared back with my big blue eyes, pure lust written on her face. Setting her left foot down, I turned my attention to her right foot, Sophie raised it up, I began pleasuring her toes with my sweet mouth much in the same manner as I had the left.

Sophie lifted her left foot and slipped it between my legs. Her toes gliding through my soft red pubes and over my wet pussy lips. Her foot began to stroke up and down rubbing tripping me with her foot. I gasped as I felt my hips move against her cute little foot. She smiled and there was that evil laugh again as she began to retract her foot. I whimpered and moved with her trying to keep contact but she continued to retract that sweet foot. she pulled her right foot away from my mouth and I looked up, completely confused, whimpering.

"Lick my clit! Bitch!" She command.

I moved up between her legs, my tongue tracing wet trails along her smooth thighs. Finally my long tongue reached her swollen clit. I licked feverishly as her body jerked uncontrollably in pleasure her hips began moving with the rhythm of my tongue. It was incredible feeling my friends eighteen year old daughter exerting control over me. I tried to be so soft and gentle and yet I was so passionate and eager. I slipped my finger inside of her while my long tongue continued to tease with her clit

What was I doing? I wasn't sure but the anticipation of the events playing in real time driving my sexual desires to please her.

Sophie pushed me back standing she straddle my face looking up at the great view of her sweet pussy she laughed an evil laugh, "Like what you see slut?" Sophie's words excited me cutting through me my own cunt was soaking wet.

"YES Miss," I answered with a sexual lust and excitement running through me.

"Get your tongue in my cunt whore!" Sophie commanded and I parted her already wet pussy lips with my fingers plunging my long tongue inside her vagina, twisting, curling, lapping at her sweet pussy cream. Sophie bent her knees grinding down into my face. Gyrating on my face I was gasping for air my long tongue deep inside her vagina.

Her pleasure flowing from her pussy through my entire body. "That's it bitch eat my cunt like the whore you are," she screamed. I was wedged on my knees between her legs as she bent her knees more pushing her smooth cunt down on my mouth, tongue and face. I never felt so alive down there gasping for air her sweet juices covering my face.

Sophie's orgasm was so intense her pussy cum flowing as I struggled to keep my tongue inside her as her body shook and tremble in delight. As her pleasure passed I licked soothingly at her wonderful pussy cum. "Hold your mouth Open, Bitch!" Sophie screamed at me. I held my mouth open waiting as she squatted a little lower releasing a hot stream of urine in my mouth. My body shook in delight electric dominos fell under my pale skin. How embarrassing having an orgasm like this Sophie's warm urine spilling out of my mouth as I tried to swallow it all. What was wrong with me? "Swallow my Piss you Piggy!" Sophie said with an evil laugh.

No one ever treated me like this, her every move, every word, exciting me as if she was reading my mind knowing my needs it felt wonderful following her rhythm as young Sophie seized control over me.

"Did you enjoy my piss? you dirty little piggy? Sophie asked me sarcastically laughing. I responded with a series of head shakes and groans, left speechless at what had just happened. Sophie turned around, still squatting and hovered her dirty asshole over my soaking wet face. I licked Sophie's brown star eagerly it smelt and tasted nasty I found that the taste of her anus and ass crack was rather salty, with a background of something like a strong, salty hard cheese, like parmesan, not really an unpleasant taste and I quickly got used to the scent and taste settled down into a rhythm.

"Open your mouth and relax, Slut, I've got a present for you," Sophie commanded. which I did immediately, to my horror Sophie's asshole gaped open to reveal a long turd exiting her asshole entering my open mouth at the same time. It filled my mouth so I had no choice but swallow it straight down. A horrible after taste gagged me. Flush with embarrassment at what just happen tears streamed down my face. Then another huge piece of smelly shit appeared poking out of Sophie's asshole this one larger she had to strain and push it into my mouth mouth. This piece was larger and more solid so I had to chew it. Sophie stood up and turned around to see my shit filled mouth she spit on me her spit running down my face as I chewed and swallowed.

12