Sophie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am not that brave," I replied.

"It is fun, sense of adventure," she said, "Loads of farms for fruit picking or whatever."

"I like my home comforts," I said.

"Sounds like you are just making excuses," she replied with a warm smile. I had no answer to her, she was right, dreams and fantasies, but I had no reason to have not left as soon as I was legally allowed to.

I woke up the next morning to the sounds of shuffling around the room. The noise that someone makes when they are trying to be quiet and are really not being quiet. I rolled onto my back and opened my eyes. Steph was rooting through her back pack and was facing away from me. She was wearing what she slept in, which was a small vest and an even smaller pair of hot pants that had ridden up slightly and were showing a lot of her left butt cheek. They were also orange in colour and very bright. After a few seconds she pulled out a pair of panties and a bra before zipping up her bag.

She turned around and saw that I was awake which caused her to jump slightly, "Oh, morning," she said, "Sleep okay?"

"Yeah, you?" I replied trying my hardest to stop my eyes appraising her as she stood in front of me. I am not particularly into girls, but I would appreciate a cute body when I saw one. She ran her thumb around the back of the leg elastic of her hot pants, no doubt sorting her exposed bum out and picked up her towel.

"Yeah ta, just gonna grab a shower," she said.

"Okay," I said as she disappeared out of the room armed with her clothes and a towel.

I stayed in bed, it was early, far too early to be awake in my opinion. She came back in wearing jeans and a t-shirt placing her sleepwear under the pillow on her side. "Very bright," I said as she placed them down.

"Yeah, easier to find when living out a back pack," she grinned.

"True," I nodded. Made sense and quite clever to have day glow sleepwear.

She went downstairs and after a few minutes I got up kicking the sheets off and going for a shower. It was quite a busy day, but two people working makes it much easier than when it is just myself. As people came and went I saw how she made her money, she was good at pool, and guys were more than willing to play her for a few dollars here and there. She lost a few, but generally she won and with my quick maths she was a good 50 bucks to the good.

"How come he doesn't have a gambling license?" I asked as we both stood behind the bar.

"Cant be arsed I guess," she shrugged, "More paperwork."

"It would double his takings though," I said, "Even if he just took a skim off simple bets and acted as the house."

"Yeah, but it earns him a decent living without the hassle," she replied.

Just then the guy who has lost his clothes the other night came in again and ordered a drink. He smiled at me shyly and nodded as I poured his drink and took his money. He headed over to the pool table and placed his drink down taking a seat to watch the pool and the TV as well. "Really?" Steph said, "You like them older do ya?"

"Ha, no," I said as I realised I had been staring, "He does have a massive dick though."

"And how do you know that?" she asked clearly intrigued. I recounted the story from the other night and then she as also staring at him. "How big?" she asked.

"Erm," I said indicating with my fingers ten or so inches, "Around that."

"Fuck off," she said looking at my fingers, "Really?"

"Yeah, soft as well," I grinned, "Imagine if he gets bigger when hard?"

"Ooo," she said still staring at him and shifting her legs together, "Like 12 inches?"

"Hehehe, yeah, I guess," I said, "That would fill a hole."

"Yeah it would," she grinned at me, "Be walking bow legged after a night with that."

The day wore on, and people came and went. Towards the end of the night the only people left were myself, Steph and the gifted guy. It was five minutes to closing, and I wished that he would just go as if he had then we could have closed up a good 30 minutes earlier. He came up and placed his glass on the bar. "One more?" Steph asked him.

"Nar, will let you close up," he replied as Steph scooped up his glass and placed it into the washer.

"Nice to see you kept your clothes on tonight," I said to him with a playful smile.

"Ha, yeah, that didn't go well," he said.

"I dunno, it was quite entertaining from where I was standing," I grinned at him.

"A shame I am old enough to be your dad," he smiled back at us.

"Still, a nice view is a nice view," I said.

"Thanks," he said, "I think."

"What she means is you have a massive dick," Steph said bluntly.

"Steph?!" I exclaimed, "Really?"

"What? He does," she shrugged, "Apparently."

He just smiled, he was under no illusion that he was well endowed. "So you talk then?" he said to me.

"Maybe," I blushed.

"Is there a Mrs?" Steph asked him to which he just shook his head. "Go on then, play each other for clothes."

"Sure," he said immediately, his eyes looking at me hungrily.

"Me?" I asked to which she just nodded, "Erm.. no. Why don't you?"

"Because my grandad is in the back," Steph said.

"So?" I said.

"If I lose..." she began, "And if he comes in to see why we are open late?"

"Don't lose then," I shrugged.

"No way," she said looking at me, "Go on, you two play."

"I'm not good enough at pool," I reasoned. I was okay, I would happily risk a few dollars on a game and on average I came out on top, but there was no way I was good enough to risk nudity.

"Even better," Steph said with an evil grin, "You have seen his dick, it is only fair he gets a chance to see your pussy."

That didn't help my bravery. Hearing it said out loud that if I lost he would be seeing my pussy drained my last remaining bravery and I shook my head. "Okay then." the guy said clearly seeing that I was backing out, "You play just for your underwear," he said, clearly more than happy for the chance to see me half dressed than no game happen.

"Bra and panties?" Steph asked on my behalf.

"Yeah," he said giving a nod.

"Nar," I said, "You play him." I said looking at Steph. It was a good offer, and one I would have taken him up on, if I had a bra on.

"Just to my undies?" Steph said looking at him as he just nodded and eyed her up and down, "So if I lose, quick strip and then dress again?"

"Yeah, if same goes for me. Arms in the air slow twirl, then dressed again," he said, "I'll go naked though," he clarified.

"I cant," she said after a long pause, "If grandad comes in I would be traumatised," she said.

"Tiny chance he would come in at that exact moment. And that is assuming you lose anyway," I said trying to convince her.

"Yeah, just no way," she said, "You do it, go on."

"I don't have a bra on," I said deciding to just be honest.

"So go and put one on," Steph said looking at me.

"I don't own any," I said shyly.

"Do it just to your panties then," he said, the look of hope was fading in his eyes as it became more and more apparent that it wasn't going to happen, "Still weighted well in your favour."

"Or t-shirt," Steph suggested.

"Nar," both myself and the guy said at the same time. I grinned at him, it wasn't fair terms as it was, and me just taking my jeans off was hardly a wager, my t-shirt was long enough for it to not really matter. I like a good game like anyone, especially one weighted in my favour, but that wager didn't sit right with me, and clearly not him either. "You can cover with your hands during your twirl if you lose," he added hopefully.

"Nar," I said, "I am still not good enough. Steph needs to play you."

"Nar, sorry," she said and her apology sounded genuine. It would be a close game between them from what I had seen, but I could see where she was coming from with her grandad.

"Oh well," he grinned at us trying to appear to be not bothered, but he was disappointed we had both backed out, "Maybe next time."

"Yeah," I grinned at him, "See you later."

"So how big is it?" Steph asked him.

He just grinned at her and looked her up and down. "I'd make your eyes water," he said as he picked up his coat and left.

We locked up and switched off the lights leaving just the ones behind the bar on. "Fancy a drink?" she asked.

"Sure," I said taking a seat at the bar.

She poured two very generous vodka and cokes and came and sat next to me. "You'd have beaten him," she said looking at me.

"It would have been a roll of the dice," I said, "If I got one off the break and got a good spread of the balls, then maybe. You would have though."

"Yeah, probably," she said, "But if I didn't.." she added then pulled a worried face,

"It could have been potentially embarrassing," I grinned at her.

"Very embarrassing," she corrected, "Either way losing would have been embarrassing a stranger seeing me in my undies. My grandad seeing me would have been traumatically embarrassing."

"Yeah," I grinned at her finishing my drink, "Another?" I asked holding my empty glass up.

"Sure," she said handing me her glass, "Who would you have been rooting for?" she asked.

"Oh defo him," I grinned at her as I poured us another two drinks, "And for your grandad to walk in just as you dropped your jeans," I added with a mischievous look.

"Bitch," she said, but smiled back at me and took her drink off me. "Would you have played if you had a bra on?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said instantly, "I was almost tempted anyway," I added.

"Ooo really," she replied looking at me with interest.

"Yeah, if he pressed a bit more I think I would have caved in," I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Shame he didn't," she said catching my eye and smiling.

"Who would you have been rooting for?" I asked.

"Win win for me," she shrugged, "See a guy naked, or see you squirming uncomfortably in your panties with your tits out."

"Thanks," I said sarcastically.

"Any time," she replied downing the rest of her drink, "One for the road?" she asked.

"Yeah sure," I said as she got up and refilled them.

She poured two more and sat back down again. "Wanna play me?" she asked shyly.

"Strip?" I asked to which she just nodded, "Not pool. You would batter me," I said.

"Darts?" she said.

"I am shit at darts," I said.

"Me too," she said, "Fair game then?"

"What if your grandad comes in?" I asked.

"Just do it upstairs," she said.

"Sure," I said looking at her, "Naked?"

"Erm, no, lets not do naked," she said, "How about the loser forgoes pyjamas for the next few days."

"Topless?" I clarified.

"Yep, just panties," she said. "No cheating with shorts or whatever."

"Okay then," I said, "Deal," I said offering my hand which she took and we shook on it.

"Just a standard 501 game?" she asked as we got up and switched on the lights nearest the dart boards.

"Yeah," I said, "Who goes first?"

"Nearest to bullseye?" she said handing me three darts.

"Okay," I said.

I threw first and was closer to the treble two than the bullseye, but I hit the board and that would do for a starter. Steph went next and pinged it off the wire on the outside of the 25 sliding into the eight, but was easily the closest. I thought I had been hustled and she was actually okay at darts and I was about to sleep two nights half naked, but the surprise on her face indicated otherwise. Unless she was a good actor as well as a pool and darts player.

She went first and scored 18, 1 and 4 leaving her on 478. I went next and scored a treble 1, 10 and 15 leaving me on 473. "Not in a rush are you?" she grinned at me.

"Nope, I have all night," I laughed as I took my darts out of the board.

The scoring was slow, neither of us were great at darts, any trebles scored were lucky, and neither of us managed a treble 20 at any point. The scores slowly came down though and after 18 darts each she was on 126 and I was on 87. She got two twenties and a 5, leaving her on 81. I got a treble 19, which considering I was aiming for the 20 was quite an achievement, but following up with a five and a 12 I'll take it leaving me on 13. we had decided that we wouldn't finish on doubles as we would be here all night, just the first to get to zero would win.

On her next throw she got down to 43 as I stepped up for my 13. I missed, and hit the 6, lining up the 7 again I missed and hit the 19. "No score," she laughed, "Okay, my go."

She got a twenty and a 5 leaving her on 18, which she missed and landed in the 4 leaving her on 14. "Okay, 13 for you," she said, "Lets hope it is unlucky."

"For you," I retorted and lined up my shot.

Missing again I got the 6, my second shot pinging off the wire between the 7 and the 16, but staying in the board. I ran up to it to see which side it had gone. "Haha, you lose," I shouted as the dart had hit the 7.

"Fuck off," she said coming up and looking. "Crap."

"Oh dear," I teased, "Loser," I added putting my fingers in an L shape on my forehead.

We tidied our drinks away and switched off the lights. I checked the main door as well as the lights in the wash rooms before we headed upstairs. I was half expecting her to back out of it, I know roles reversed I would have at least tried to worm my way out of it, but she didn't Although she was a lot shier than I expected her to be.

"Well played," she said as we closed the door to our room.

"Not really," I replied, "We were hardly good at darts."

"True," she said taking a deep breath, "Okay then."

I was expecting her to be all nonchalant, throw her clothes off, stick her fingers up at me before going to the bathroom. I am not sure why I thought that, I guess as she was confident and hardly bad looking. She looked like she had a nice body and at the end of the day another girl seeing it was no different to what you see in a locker room after gym. She was nervous though and delayed for a few seconds as she fiddled with her t-shirt and jeans one after the other.

After a while she took another deep breath, closed her eyes and lifted her t-shirt up and over her head. She was wearing a white balcony style bra which showed as much cleavage as she had. Almost like she was racing her own bravery, with no hesitation she unfastened her jeans and pushed them down her legs stepping out of them. She was wearing a white thong that she ran her fingers around to ensure that it was sitting correctly.

Although not see through, she was evidently not a natural blonde and the thin material of her underwear didn't quite fully hide the dark shadow that were her neatly trimmed pubes. My eyes were drawn to between her legs and she covered herself with her hands while looking at me shyly. She was cute, even as a girl I can recognise cute in a girl, and she had it in spades. Confident yet vulnerable as she stood in the bedroom wearing just her bra and panties I could feel her tension and hesitation for what was next.

"Okay then," she said to no one in particular and taking another deep breath she reached up behind her back with both hands and unclipped her bra. I watched it go loose around the breasts as the support was removed. Lowering it away her B cup perky breasts held easily against the pull of gravity, her small nipples reacting to the cool air as she got erect. I grinned at her as I saw her half naked and wished that I had wagered the full monty, I bet she looked awesome naked.

She stood in front of me, her hands clasped gently in front of her panties as she hid the hint of what I couldn't actually see. A thong is tight, and when that is all you are wearing the shape that they contour to is pretty much what you look like naked, just without the direct visuals. She blushed, and looked at the floor which was just adorable. I guess like me she hates certain bits of herself, and when it is for all to see you assume that the person seeing you is seeing your imperfections. In actual fact, I was just revelling in her embarrassment, she was cute and looked great with her tits out, but her humiliation was higher on my list than what she was displaying.

"Okay then?" she said looking at me shyly.

"Yeah," I replied. Not really sure if I should comment on her body or not, which was pretty damn nice. "You going to the bathroom?" I asked deciding against any comments.

"Yeah," she said, "Can I go with a top on?" she asked.

"Nar baby, tits out I am afraid," I said smiling at her.

"Bitch," she muttered.

"A bitch with clothes on," I said as she disappeared out and went to the bathroom.

I changed into my pyjamas while she was gone and when she came back went to the bathroom. I did my teeth and had a quick wash before going back to our room. I got in bed next to her and rolled onto my side facing away from her. "Can I ask something?" she asked.

"Sure," I said still facing away from her.

"Are you into girls?" she asked me.

The question took me by surprise a little and I don't know why. I had thought the same question for her, it is just I had never dared actually ask her. What made it hardest was that I am not really sure. I guess I am into Hanna, but I am not sure if I am into girls in general, or just her. I rolled to face her, "Not really," I said after a few moments.

"Not really?" she quizzed.

"Yeah, I prefer guys," I said looking at her in the dim light.

"So you have been with a girl?" she asked.

"Yeah," I said deciding to just be honest, "Me and my mate get friendly sometimes."

"Kiss and tell?" she asked grinning at me.

"If you want," I smiled back, "Ask away, but first, are you into girls?"

"I think so," she said, "Curious I guess, I have never been with a girl."

"Guy?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I am not a virgin," she said giggling. "How far have you gone?"

"Oral," I said, "Fingers, toys, pretty much as far as you can without a penis," I added.

"What is it like?" she asked.

"Similar to if a guy does it," I said with a shrug, "Fingers are fingers."

"And tongues," she said looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, and tongues," I replied.

"What does it taste like?" she asked.

"Do you play with yourself?" I asked to which she nodded after a moments hesitation, "Lick your fingers. Like that, I guess like a guy we are all a bit different, but similar. I assume you suck?"

"Gotta give to receive," she grinned at me.

"Hell yeah," I replied. "While we are being candid... what gets you off?"

"With a guy?" she blushed as I just nodded with a cheeky grin, "To be blunt, just in me and fuck away," she said softly and shyly.

"Really? You cum with just penetration?" I said to her, "Lucky bitch."

"Don't you?" she asked sounding genuinely surprised.

"Not normally," I said, "Very occasionally I will cum when he does, but I normally make sure he sorts me out before."

"Wow, it feels so nice," she said blushing again as she heard what she was saying, "It proper does it for me. Doesn't it feel nice for you?"

"Oh yeah, it feels awesome, it just rarely gets me off," I said.

"Do you swallow?" she asked.

"Hell no," I said screwing my nose up.

"Fairly definite," she grinned at me as she changed her position so she was laying on her side facing me. In doing so she lost the sheets for a few seconds and reminded me that she was topless, her cute breasts visible for a few seconds as she readjusted the sheets.

My eyes flicked to her chest and I smiled as I remembered my victory. "Yeah, I just cant swallow," I said, "Proper gag and worse."

"Puke?" she said tentatively to which I just nodded. "I guess that is a mood killer."

"Yeah, slightly," I said with a smile. "Do you swallow?"

"Ooo yeah," she grinned, "Salty."

"Eww," I said screwing my nose up again. Just the thought of it made my stomach do a somersault.

"Say I need a pee," she said looking at me, "Do I have to go like this? Or can I put a top on?"

"Like that," I said immediately.

"Yeah, thought so," she said throwing the sheets back and standing up.