Sophie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She did look awesome from the back. Her firm bum was not at all covered by her thong which was probably closer to g-string than thong. Her slim feminine back curved in sexy contours and when she turned to face me, her arms covering her chest she looked adorably cute. When she came back she didn't bother covering and I couldn't help but stare. "What?" she said defensively checking her panties were covering her before covering her boobs with her hands.

"Dare you to take them off," I said.

"Fuck off," she said, "You take yours off," she retorted.

"Yeah, okay, I'll take mine off if you take yours off," I said well aware that I had trousers on, so no panties wouldn't be any concern for me.

"And the rest," she said.

"Pass," I said, "I won."

"Yeah, and I am like this by choice?" she said holding her arms out to the side demonstrating her semi nudity.

She got back into bed and pulled the sheets up over herself. "What will it take for you to get naked?" I asked her once she has settled.

"Er," she said pausing for a few seconds while she thought about it, "I will if you will."

"I'll strip to panties," I said.

She considered it for a few seconds before shaking her head. "Nar, lets both get naked," she said.

The say she said it made me tingle a little. It was said with enthusiasm, it wasn't a reluctant concession, she sounded like she wanted to get naked. "Okay," I said, "You first though."

"Strip to your panties," she said, "Then I will lose mine first."

I stayed under the sheets and wriggled out of my pyjama bottoms before lifting my top over my head and placing them both on the floor next to me. She watched, but couldn't see anything as I undressed. "Okay," I said.

"Promise?" she said to which I just nodded.

She lifted her hips off the bed and I felt her take her panties off. Resting back down again she dangled them on the end of her finger before dropping them to the floor. "Okay, you," she said.

I copied her, dangling them on the end of my finger for a few seconds before dropping them to the floor. Both of us laying next to each other naked, our arms and legs straight down by our sides. "So what now?" she asked.

"Are you wet?" I asked directly.

She didn't reply, she just opened her legs and I took the hint. Sliding my hand across the bed I stroked it up and over her thigh sliding between her legs. She tensed as she felt my touch, but the tension released when she felt me stroke her between her legs. She was wet, and knowing she got off on penetration I pushed my index finger into her.

"Oh yes," she whispered as I went as deep into her as I could. She opened her legs wider and lifted her arms above her head and under the pillow. She wasn't shaved, my hand resting against her short trimmed pubes as I gently teased my index finger in and out of her.

I kicked the sheets off exposing both of us. I was on my side with my legs closed where as she was on her back with her legs very open. I lifted up onto my elbow and looked at her naked body. She wasn't a natural blonde either and I gently tugged at her pubes with my thumb and middle finger as I fingered her. "Wow that is nice," she whispered, "What are you doing?" she asked lifting her head and looking down her body.

"Just this," I said continuing what I was doing while pushing a little deeper. I touched my thumb on her clit and she jolted like she had been electrocuted, "Ooo no, not direct," she said grabbing my hand.

"Sorry," I said looking at her.

"Good shot though," she grinned, "Guys never find it that quickly."

"Yeah, I have my own for practise," I replied leaning down half way for a kiss.

With a tiny bit of hesitation she met me half way and we kissed for the first time. Our tongues twisting together as we opened our mouths and let each other explore. She moved her arm down and underneath me resting it on my bum and squeezing it. She dug her nails in right up to the point where it hurt, but stopping just shy of the protest line. She pulled me towards her with my ass and I pressed against the side of her leg. "Ooo," she said looking down at me, "Shaved?"

"Yeah," I said looking down at her nipples that were rock hard standing off her chest. Shuffling down a few inches I lowered my head and sucked her closest nipple into my mouth.

"Oh wow," she moaned softly as I sucked and flicked my tongue over and around her. She was so hard in my mouth and I fought her nipple with my tongue, pushing and twisting it in my mouth with my tongue. I nibbled with my teeth, her hips rising up off the bed as I did so and assuming she liked it I bit a little harder and directly. "Oh fuck yes," she said out loud, her eyes wide open and staring at me.

I watched her as I nibbled and bit at her breast and nipple. My finger still working in and out of her she was soaking wet and my hand was slowly getting wetter and wetter. "Do you want two?" I asked.

"No," she said shaking her head, "I don't want to cum."

"Why not?" I asked grinning at her, "You a screamer?"

"No, I just don't want to yet," she said staring at me for a second longer than was required.

"You okay?" I asked, suddenly aware that I was probably her first girl on girl and it went from zero to fingering her very quickly.

She stared for a second longer before she nodded. "Sit on my face," she said.

"Really?" I said looking at her and a little stunned by her directness.

"Uh hu," she nodded, "Let me taste you."

I stopped what I was doing and knelt up next to her. She stared at my pussy as I just stayed next to her for a second or two. She looked at me and grinned giving me a very slight nod of her head. I went to straddle her so we could 69, but she stopped me. "No, other way," she said.

I stopped for a second, but did as she said and straddled her face while facing the wall. She wriggled herself down the bed a few inches and wrapped her hands around my thighs. I looked down at her, but her eyes were very much focused between my legs. Fully exposed to her I let her take in the view as it was the closest she had ever been to a pussy.

She pulled me down with her hands on my thighs and I let myself sink down. She licked at me, her tongue flicking against my clit as I let her. She kept switching to trying to penetrate me with her tongue, but I responded a lot more when she concentrated on my clit. "Ooo yeah," I urged as she swirled around my clit. She was good, and I was going to cum pretty quickly. After a few moments she gently rested her fingers against me and stared up at me. I grinned down at her, playfully bit my lip and nodded. "I'll cum," I said to her softly.

She just nodded and with no warning or teasing pushed two fingers as deep as she could into me. I was expecting it, but still, going from zero to full in less than a second is a sensation overload. "Oh fuck," I gasped, my eyes wide as I felt her inside me.

She fingered me as she licked me, my tummy pulsing as I neared climax. I stared down at her as she looked back up at me. I started to gently rock my hips against her tongue to speed up her licking as I slowly began to lose control of my body.

She stopped suddenly and pushed me up off her slightly. "What?" I asked staring at her, frustrated that she had stopped, but also concerned at the same time.

"Did you hear that?" she asked grabbing the duvet and pulling it up over herself leaving me high and dry.

"Hear what?" I asked suddenly feeling very exposed as I knelt above her naked.

"Someone outside?" she said looking at the door. There was no light coming underneath the door, so the hallway light wasn't on. I covered my breasts with my hands as I stared at the door. I wasn't entirely sure what I was going to do if we got walked in on, there wasn't an innocent way to explain why I was knelt above his granddaughters face, naked.

"Who cares," I said softly lowering myself towards her again.

She kissed me between the legs again and circled her tongue around my clit. After a few moments of hesitation she got into it again and I gently rode her face as she licked me. "I'm gonna cum," I whispered to her.

She stared up at me with a sparkle in her eyes as she ate me. Pushing her face hard against me she penetrated me with her tongue and flicked it in and out of me. "Ooo yeah," I moaned softly, tilting my head back as I neared climax. This time I heard the tap tap tap outside the door of our room and I froze.

She heard it as well and stopped. "You hear that?" she asked in a whisper as we both held our breath.

"Yeah," I whispered back moving from above her and laying next to her cuddling into the duvet to hide my modesty, "It must be your grandad?" I said looking at her.

"Did he hear us?" she asked staring at me with a look of concern on her face. I guess being caught having sex is embarrassing enough at the best of times, being caught having lesbian sex is a level up on that one.

"Not unless he has super sonic hearing," I said, "We weren't loud were we?"

"Dunno," she shrugged.

We listened again, both of us barely breathing as we stared at the door. I was just considering getting up and dressed to go and have a look when I felt her hand slide between my legs. I opened them for her and she penetrated me with two fingers. "Oooo, okay," I grinned at her.

I let her finger me for a few moments before shifting my position so I could return the favour. She opened her legs for me with no hesitation and I gently teased a finger into her. She was very wet, her pussy offering no resistance as I slowly eased inside her. I was on my back and she was laying on her side with her leg bent upwards at the knee to give me access. We watched each other as we played with each other.

I slid a second finger into her and I felt her body tremble as I did so. "Fuck that is nice," she whispered, her eyes wider as she looked at me. I smiled at her as I watched her eyes light up with pleasure each time my fingers filled her. I could feel her muscles tensing and relaxing as I fingered her.

She was doing the same to me, her fingers deep inside me as she searched for the spot that would make me lose control. First one finger, then two and a brief attempt at three, but even as wet as I was and her small delicate fingers there was no way I was taking three and she quickly resorted back to two. I settled into a steady rhythm and watched her eyes slowly glaze over as I did so. Rolling back into her head I thought she was going to cum, but she recovered again. "Too fast?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "Too slow," she said with a horny smile, "What do you need?"

I sped up my fingers, pumping in and out of her as quick as I could coordinate. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head again and she swore softly. "Clit," I whispered to her, "I don't need penetration."

She instantly switched to my clit. Finding the target immediately and instinctively knowing what patterns to draw on it. It was my turn to swear as I felt my pussy tingle. Her delicate finger tips dancing across and around my clit as she gently teased me.

I am not sure who came first, both of us seemed to lose coordination at the same time and I stopped playing with her and took over myself. At the same time she switched to herself. Keeping our eyes open we stared at each other, our faces strained with pleasure as we climaxed together.

************

All comments welcome.

Thanks for reading.