Sophie, My Daughter's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay there puffing and almost sighing, not out of breath but coming down from the intensity. She said it had tasted okay if a bit salty but she loved doing it and wanted to do it again soon. I was game for that.

She kissed me and I could taste and smell the cum on her breath and lips. I'd never done that before and I actually found it quite a turn on. I felt an overwhelming affection for her. She was a little princess and a sexy one at that.

After a bit of chat about how good that was, she was clearly wanting me to go down on her. I was keen too. I wanted to get up really close to that little pussy and explore and taste and play and tease until she came.

I told her to keep letting me know what was doing it for her and what she wanted. I'd already told her that I found her sex noises a real turn on and it really helped to understand what she liked. She said she liked it all anyway but she would try.

I positioned her on the edge of the bed with her legs open and over my shoulders. I knelt up on a pillow because I intended to be there for a while. I was going to try everything I knew and see how she responded.

I started on her toes, sucking and sticking my tongue between. I kissed up her calves and thighs until I reached her inner thigh. Her pussy was right in front of me about two inches away. It was shaved apart from a tuft just above her clit. I kissed all round it, using my tongue to lick, getting closer and closer to her groin.

Eventually I was ready to start on the pussy proper. It was sticky and wet. Her juices were starting to flow and run down to her arse. I licked them up and used the wet to lubricate my tongue as I flicked it over her clit. She let out a yowl and jumped. She was clearly very aroused and sensitive.

I ran the tip of my tongue round her opening, up and down the inner lips. This brought a series of moans and I knew she was loving it. I kept this going for a few minutes until I plunged my tongue strait into her cunt as deep as I could get it.

She cried out quite loud and I could tell she was almost about to orgasm. She was panting and moaning as I carried on with my tongue in and out of her until I again flicked it over her clitoris.

I thought she was cumming but she didn't quite. She was right on the edge which was perfect. I could make every little movement count. I lifted her legs higher and I ran my tongue down and round her arse hole. She let out a loud moan that was almost guttural and primal.

She wasn't expecting that. I wet my finger and used it to play with her arsehole while I moved my tongue up again to work on her clitoris.

She was moving quite a bit by now and I had a job trying to keep in contact with her pussy. Every move from me prompted another moan or "yes yes". I wet my finger and pushed it gently into the opening of her arsehole to see if she reacted. She didn't say no but with all the other stuff going on I wasn't sure if she'd even noticed.

I ran my tongue right up from her arse, licking up all the juices that were running down, up the entrance to her vagina and on to her clitoris, all in one go. That did get her to jump. At the same time, I pushed my finger most of the way into her arse until she was impaled on it.

I put my whole mouth over her clit and sucked, putting pressure on with my tongue and flicking it as firmly as I could. That really did get her going and after about 30 seconds of this she bucked her hips, rocking side to side while I tried to cling on until she came in an explosive climax.

I pulled off almost immediately because I knew she would be very sensitive. My face was wet from our juices and her pussy. She had a few aftershocks and did little jumps until she eventually came down.

She then surprised me by bursting into tears. I was taken aback and wondered if I done something wrong but not so. She wanted to hold me and snuggled right up to me and said that was the most amazing thing ever.

I have to admit that I was pleased it had done it for her. I can't say I'm the best lover in the world, but I try and I want to please. She also had nobody else to compare against so there was that. But I was happy with what we had, which I must admit was probably the best sex ever overall, so far.

I was pleased also because I felt then that I wasn't completely useless. My ex and I had had a decent sex life. That is until she decided she wanted to look elsewhere and unbeknownst to me she was getting it elsewhere and taking less interest in us, so it went pretty lame until she left.

I had wondered if it was just me being boring and I wasn't very good. But the last 24 hours or so had shown me that it wasn't so and I felt good.

We laid still not talking for a few minutes until she said she needed a drink. I wasn't sure if it was the fish and chips and salt that was making her thirsty or losing so much wet from her pussy that caused her to be dehydrated., It could have been either.

We both went down stairs and got a drink. She wore a T shirt of mine that was big enough to be a short nightie. I caught glimpses of her arse cheeks every now and then, poking from underneath it.

We went back to bed with a bottle of pop and some popcorn and sat up chatting and snacking and drinking. She again asked if she could stop and I wanted her to. It was a bank holiday the following day and we were both off work. But I got her to ring her mum and check in and it was clear from the conversation that her mum had sussed her out that she'd met someone i.e. a guy and was asking how she was.

I knew her mum reasonably well, she was a nice person and also single. She was actually quite cute and under different circumstances I would have been happy to date her, but I knew there wasn't a spark between us and had never ventured there. Had that happened, it would now have been a bit awkward. Like a scene from The Graduate with Dustin Hoffman, Anne Bancroft and Katharine Ross.

We got talking about this situation. I had to be straight with Sophie or it wouldn't be fair. I explained all my reservations about our age difference, that she had a life ahead of her and needed to do all the things young ones do without an old man tagging along. Also, that there would be lots of repercussions from our family and friends and that might get very awkward.

I told her I loved being with her and really enjoyed this weekend and under different circumstances would love to have seen where it went.

But she was having none of it. She'd liked me for years, growing each year and she saw nothing wrong with it. If others did, that was there problem. We were both single and could do what we wanted in relationships. She had some good points.

However, we agreed that we both wanted to keep seeing each other, and not just for the sex, but we would keep it low profile for a bit. However, Sophie laughingly said she'd give it a month then it was going on Facebook.

Under normal circumstances I probably would have been satisfied with what we'd done that night and happy to settle down. But seeing this young naked woman with stunning looks and body and I wasn't ready to go down just yet, at least not to sleep.

We kissed and cuddled for a bit and soon got down to playing with each other. She took off the t-shirt and after a bit of coaxing her nipples were pointy again. I gave them some attention but my cock and her pussy were calling to me. They were keen to meet up for some action.

She was on her back and I kissed her deeply as I moved up to position my cock at the entrance to her cunt. I was hovering over her and she was lifting her hips up to meet me, encouraging me to put it in her.

I had to wet the end of my cock and open up her lips before I could begin to get the head in. She was still very tight and I realised this wasn't nerves, just the way she was built. It took a few pushes and withdrawals before I managed to get completely inside her with the whole length.

I had never felt a pussy this tight before, except some times when my wife had cum with my cock in her and she would almost spasm and tighten up. But this was different and constant. Best way I could describe was very snug. She did manage to take it all in though and I'm not small. Although against Sophie's body it looked quite big.

It felt wonderful to slide inside her. It was wonderful to listen to the little noises she made. And it was wonderful to look at her. Looking down and seeing my cock disappear into the lips that were stretched wide was a sight to behold.

I kept a slow steady rhythm going. I wanted it to last. She moved her hips with mine and lifted to meet the thrust of my cock. As I moved outwards, she moved her hips down and it had the effect of gripping my cock even tighter. It felt amazing and she was feeling something similar by the look of her.

It was hard not to speed up. The feelings and the intensity were building and as much as I wanted to keep it slow, we were soon fucking hard. I was going to cum I knew and so I stopped and pulled out. She was panting and wanted to keep going but I laid down got her on top. I turned her so she laid on me with her back to me.

I pulled her legs wide. If I looked down, I could see her pussy wide open in the mirror. I could also see my cock sticking up and watched it as I guided it into her.

I started off slowly again and I managed to get deep inside her each thrust. That was helped by her pushing her hips down to meet me. After a little while I reached down and felt for her clit. I tried it gently at first but got little response. So, I put more pressure on and upped the pace. That did it.

In this position I had one hand to caress her breast and play with her nipple while also using it to keep her in place as we moved about. The other hand I used on her clit and that had more effect.

We were going at it and both us making some noise. She was cumming and I was not far behind. As she came, she was bucking her hips and it caused my cock to slip out. However, I was just about to cum and it left me shooting onto her belly before I could get it back inside.

Sophie was liking that. She was saying yes yes yes as she looked down and watched my cock pulsing as the last drops of cum came out onto her belly and pussy, getting matted in the little tuft of silky pussy hair.

We laid like that for a few minutes until we calmed down. She reached down and ran her fingers through the cum on her belly and rubbed it in. She even lifted a bit and licked it off her finger. She said she wanted to get used to the taste because it turned her on thinking about swallowing it.

We decided to get a shower and clean up. A tissue would not do it this time. We took our time cleaning each other with the slippery soap. Flicking her nipples with my thumbs on the end of her small breasts while she cleaned under my foreskin was a nice experience.

I could hardly get enough of this girl. I was more than double her age and felt flattered she wanted me, but I thought why not as no one needs to get properly hurt. Maybe some raised eyebrows and a bit of banter from most. But my daughter and Sophie's mum were the ones to watch out for.

Anyway, for the time being before all that transpired, Sophie was in my bed having just been fucked and cum on.

We went to sleep after talking about what the immediate future held. The next day we were going out to a live concert she had tickets for. She said the mate she'd got them with was ill and couldn't go and we might as well use them. It wasn't my kind of music, but I enjoy live music so it would be okay. The only stipulation she had was that we go as a couple.

I didn't think anyone there would know me, maybe just Sophie, but that was for her to sort out. When we turned up there were quite a few of her friends and she introduced me as her boyfriend. It took me a couple of introductions before I settled in to it.

We got curious looks but when we were mingling, I could see Sophie laughing with her mates while catching glances our way and the lads I spoke to were just saying well done, she's a right catch and respect for having what it takes still.

It was all quite amusing and probably a good way to get used to the future. No one seemed that bothered or surprised. Maybe an odd eyebrow, but that was all. It was okay. I suppose I'd always been young at heart and people who didn't know me thought I was at least 10 years younger than I was.

It really was like boyfriend/girlfriend. We were holding hands, she sat on my lap and cuddled, we kissed and it was like going back 30 years.

It finished about 10pm. It was work tomorrow. It had been an amazing unexpected weekend but it was coming to an end. Sophie needed to go home and spend the night there to get ready for work. Similar for me. We both wanted to spend the night with each other again, for the friendship as much as the sex.

However, I dropped her off. She kissed me for quite a long time while I had the engine running. Her mum opened the door and just stared at me. I don't think she saw us kissing as she only came to the door when Sophie rang the bell, but she was probably wondering why I was dropping Sophie off and not the guy she'd spent the weekend with. It probably started to dawn on her that it was me she was with.

We texted that night and Sophie said her mum wanted to know why I'd dropped her off but she said she'd met me at the concert and I'd given her a lift home. She'd been quiet on the guy she'd met and said she'd tell her when the time was right if anything came of it. Her mum wasn't satisfied but had to make do with it.

Eventually we both said we needed to go to sleep and round midnight we sent our last texts. When I woke up there were a couple more saying she missed me and when could we meet up again. I had a photography club meeting on a Wednesday but I said she could come if she wanted. Sophie said she'd love to particularly as she was a keen on photography herself.

I picked her up and her mum waved us both off. I had to ask if she was getting any grief but Sophie said not yet. She'd told her about the club meeting and that I'd mentioned it when I gave her a lift home and as she was doing nothing else and thought she'd like to go. I knew it wouldn't be long before Wendy twigged.

We had a good night at the club. One of my photos got some good reviews from the visiting judge and Sophie cheered when he finished. That got a few looks from the group.

They all wanted to know who she was. None of them knew me that well, I only ever saw them at the club. One asked if she was my daughter and Sophie immediately put her arm in mine and said no, she was my girlfriend. I nearly choked and so did the guy. He just said wow, well done. I wish I could pull like you.

A few others picked up on it and Sophie made a show of ownership of me, but with a nice friendly smile. Probably everyone in the club knew before the night was out, particularly as it was obvious there were a few light hearted whispers about us it appeared.

However, after the initial shock no one seemed to have a problem and they were all welcoming of Sophie. To be fair she is a bright open chatty friendly person and very likeable.

One guy who I think was trying to be funny said to Sophie that I must have a very big dick to be able to pull a beautiful young chick way out of my league. Inappropriate, but Sophie quickly replied "tell me about it. He nearly splits me in two". I almost choked on my drink but it got us all laughing.

Now I had introduced Sophie to some of my friends and she to hers, it seemed like things were going to be okay. There were no issues, people were accepting. I think that mattered more to me than Sophie.

My son Jason probably hadn't seen Sophie for a couple of years and she'd grown up. Maybe he would see her in a different light. But I was confident he would just think it funny and tell me to give her one from him at the most.

My ex Marion would be shocked and mortified, but I really didn't care. She had no place in my life anymore and maybe it would give her something to think about. In a way I would be pleased if she found out, she would be jealous I was sure.

Lottie, my daughter, I wasn't sure about. It was one of her best friends and they had grown up together. She might see it almost like incest which would be untrue but I'd understand her thinking that way. It would take some thinking how to best deal with that one.

I didn't know about Sophie's mum. She was a nice calm person, but her daughter getting into a relationship with a guy over twice her age might be stretching it a bit. However, Sophie would have to sort that out.

As it turns out, Sophie ended up telling both her mum and Lottie. Lottie was incredulous at first but had apparently then found it funny. The first time she saw me after she'd learnt the truth, she'd just looked at me funny then said I was a dark horse, that I was disgusting and that I was not to hurt Sophie or I would answer to her. She said it all tongue in cheek and she was actually okay with it.

Marion had apparently said she didn't care but I knew that she would be beside herself. I even expected a call from her to vent but it never happened. I had no time for her anymore other than she was the mother of my kids.

Sophie's mum Wendy was a different kettle of fish. Understandably she was a bit distraught. From what I could gather she cried a bit then wanted to tell me to back off and not ruin her daughter's life. But Sophie put her mind at ease.

We weren't getting married, or having kids and she just wanted to spend time with me because she liked me and when the time was right, she'd move on. Or at least that's what she told her. It took a while but she was kind of okay in the end and invited me to tea a couple of nights later.

When I went round the following evening, it was with some trepidation. I needed to put her mind at rest I wasn't a predator. She knew me reasonably well and what I had been through and she obviously knew her daughter very well.

We convinced her there was nothing untoward, it just happened. No commitments, we'd see how it went and Sophie was free to break off and date someone else whenever she wanted, no hassle.

Wendy was okay by the evening's end and we were all getting on quite well. I'd always liked Wendy as a person, shame it was never on a romantic level really. But dating her daughter was even better.

When I left, Sophie kissed me on the doorstep. There were curtains twitching and Wendy was hovering nearby but it seemed like she was coming to accept it.

Fast forward two years. We are married and expecting our first child. Sophie says she wants four!! Life is wonderful most of the time. We get on really well, age hasn't been much of a problem and I give her space to do her own thing although not date younger guys.

Lottie was her bridesmaid and Jason was my best man. Pretty much everyone is accepting of us who know us but I still get comments about what I have that attracts such a beautiful young woman to me. Sophie always says it's the size of my dick and I know how to please a woman in bed. That usually shuts them up.