Sophie Pays Her Poker Debts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Gents', Rich said. 'I think it's time we took this to the next level.'

Small mercies, perhaps, and Sophie was allowed some brief respite as she got unsteadily to her feet. 'What are you going to do to me?' she asked, with a slutty kind of intonation, but visibly a little wary of what was to come next.

Rich dragged her over by the hair to one of those office swivel chairs he had, and forced her onto it on her knees, her lower torso pressed against the backrest and her smooth, full breasts hanging down over the back of the chair. She tried to support herself with her slender arms, but Rich grabbed them and pinned them forcefully to the small of her back. With his other hand, he grabbed a fistful of her hair, and positioned himself between her legs.

'You'll see.' Then, turning to one of the boys whose name I didn't know: 'Spit-roast the bitch. You take her mouth, I'll fuck her pussy.'

Unceremoniously, he rammed his cock into her cunt. She let out a little gasp of shock; the boys laughed again, and Rich began ploughing her, slowly to begin with, then hard and fast. 'You like that, you little bitch? You like whoring yourself out, sucking all these cocks?' He spanked her ass hard. The other man pulled her chest up off of the chair so that he could make eye contact with her, holding her up by the shoulder and throat. He slapped her face a few times, then kissed her very deeply and violently, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth and manhandling her tits as she squirmed and squealed and flailed ineffectually at this fresh assault. Then he forced her head down -- 'down you go, you little slut' -- slapped her again for good measure, and stuck his cock into her mouth. She gurgled incoherently.

Like I said, I'm no lesbian. But what a vision she was. Looking at the three of them sideways on, I had the best view in the house: the two long, thick cocks disappearing into her body from either end; her gorgeous, toned calves, splayed out behind her off of the edge of the chair; those slutty heels; her ample breasts swaying rhythmically beneath her, her delicate arms pressed firmly and helplessly into her back, Rich's firm grasp of her slim waist. The men went quiet for a bit, getting used to the feel of her body. She fluttered her eyelashes at the man in her mouth, moaning appreciatively in response to his repeated thrusting. Did she know what she was doing after all? Could she handle all these vicious bastards? I supposed time would tell.

They took turns in her mouth and cunt like that for a while, the men standing around and leering at her, Sophie on her knees on the chair. Every now and then they would spin her around, forcing her to taste the juices from her sopping wet pussy on their fat cocks. The man in front would wrench his cock from her mouth and yank her head up to meet his smirking gaze: sometimes he'd slap her face or pinch her tits or force his fingers into her mouth and down her throat; or else, if he was one of the crueller ones -- God, what brutes they all were -- he'd spit in her face or mouth and force her to swallow it. She'd have a few seconds to catch her breath. Then, 'open for business,' he'd say, pushing her head away from him in contempt; another cock would appear in her mouth, battering her tonsils, and her ordeal would begin all over again.

For fifteen minutes or so, the sound of flesh slapping on flesh, and Sophie's faint grunts of humiliation, were all that filled the air. She seemed to have settled into a routine, sucking cocks straight out of her cunt without much complaint -- as if anyone would have paid any attention. Dare I say, she even seemed to be enjoying herself a little, gurgling little groans of what may have been pleasure whenever one of the bigger lads -- in truth, they were all well hung -- slammed her cunt particularly hard.

But inevitably, things escalated. Rich wanted his money's worth, and that meant fucking her ass. To my knowledge, Sophie had never had anal sex before. I suppose she must have known what to expect, what with Rich having lubed her up and fingered her asshole earlier. But it came as a shock nevertheless. Rich let her arms go free -- poor girl, if it was a relief, it was short-lived -- and spread her buttocks open to get a clear shot at fucking her anal passage. As he vacated her cunt and began applying pressure to her cute little hole with the tip of his cock, she cried out in pain, looking back at him over her shoulder with a look of fear and panic in her eyes, and squirming helplessly in their firm grip.

In a weak effort at resistance, her hands flailed behind her. But Rob slapped her face in chastisement, and yanked her head forward so that she had to use her arms to maintain her balance. It was all so calculated and cruel. 'Take your punishment, you little bitch. You're only getting what you deserve,' he murmured. And they held her firm as Rich's cock began stretching her virginal little asshole open. He was really getting off on violating her, laying it on thick and treating her like a cheap whore, his strong hands clawing at her perfect, slender waist as she shuddered at her anal violation and he eased the bulk of his girth into her rear. Rob kept her head steady and her mouth busy. All she could do was sob and gurgle for mercy as Rich picked up the pace in her sore little ass. She let out a low, guttural groan.

'You like it when I punish your little ass, Sophie? It's only what you deserve. You think you can count cards with me? You think I'm fucking stupid? I switched the decks, you dumb whore! I rigged the fucking game, and you lost! And I'm going to TAKE what you OWE me (slamming her stretched asshole all the way to the hilt of his cock with each violent word, Sophie writhing and squealing in pain) whether you LIKE it or NOT, you STUPID FUCKING BITCH!' He reached around and started mauling her glistening tits from below, twisting and tugging on her nipples sadistically, glorying in her pain and humiliation. She moaned in despair.

'Yeah, slobber all over my fat fucking cock, you nasty slut. That's all you're good for,' Rob taunted her. He had her firmly by the neck and was forcing more and more of his cock down her throat with each thrust. She tried to lift herself up and to push him back, but he swatted her hands away effortlessly, and gained another few centimetres in her throat. She could only choke as he forced her to deepthroat him. Then, leering at her discomfort, in a mock display of mercy, he yanked his cock out of her mouth, slapped her face back and forth with the front and back of his hand, and rammed it back in.

In the meantime, Rich was really going to town on her ass, pounding her savagely. 'Oh yeah baby, moan for me while I fuck your ass. Tell me how much you fucking love it. Tell me what a dirty little whore you are.'

Rob ripped his cock out of her mouth again and stood back. He evidently wanted to hear her degrade herself for their pleasure. Sophie panted for breath.

'Fuck you,' she said.

Rich yanked her head back by the hair, hard. She cried out in pain; her eyes began to well with tears.

'You made a deal, whore. Four thousand pounds is a lot of cock to take in your ass. Now tell me you want my cum all over your slut face and maybe we'll get this over with quickly.' He pushed her forward again, her hair falling over her face, and her arms desperately clutching at the backrest of the chair to keep her balance. He tore his cock all of the way out of her aching little asshole, and she squealed in pain. He waited a moment for the feeling to subside, then plunged it back inside her mercilessly.

'Ah! Fuck!'

'You're our little anal porn star for tonight, Sophie, you may as well act like it. For fuck's sake, you're getting anally spit-roasted for money, what exactly do you think you are? Are you giving yourself airs?' This raised a jeer from the other boys. Looking around at them, at all those cocks waiting to abuse her, Sophie sobbed, her lower lip quivering.

'Is the little tart going to cry? You're a prostitute, fucking act like one!' Throughout this tirade, he had been kneading her breasts roughly; now he reached up and grabbed her by the throat again, harder this time, threatening to choke her. 'Tell me you like it up your tight little ass. Tell me you like being split open like a cheap slut. Or I promise, I can be a lot rougher with you than this.'

'Ugh, fine, I... I don't know, what the fuck do you want to hear?'

Rob approached, and slapped her across the face again. She wailed in helpless frustration.

'Use your fucking imagination you stupid bitch, for fuck's sake.'

'Ugh... you fuck... fuck... wreck my little whore ass, then, ah! Wreck my whore ass and cum all over my slutty little face!'

'That's better, cunt.'

Rich picked up the pace again, hard and deep, his balls slapping against her cunt from behind. He held in place with a firm grip on the nape of her thin, delicate neck, and pounded her like that for a few minutes, Sophie sobbing softly, and the sloppy, wet sounds of her ass being violated filling the air. Finally, he ripped his cock from her ass again -- she grunted in discomfort -- and, spinning the chair around so that she was facing him, slammed his cock between her lips and into her unsuspecting mouth. She spat his cock out in disgust and turned her face away, but he yanked her head up roughly by the hair and squeezed her cheeks together, holding her like that by the chin.

'Ass to mouth, slut, anything I fucking want, you little bitch. Four thousand pounds you owe me. Did you think I was fucking joking? Now suck my fucking cock out of your ass like the whore you are. I promise you, it won't be the last time you taste your ass tonight. You had better get used to it.' He forced her head down again, holding her by the throat and the hair and slamming his cock in and out of her mouth as she gurgled and sobbed, her tits heaving and swaying under her.

Rob had replaced Rich in her asshole and was picking up the pace. With each thrust her face was pushed further forward into Rich's crotch, so that more and more of his cock disappeared down her throat. A few thrusts later, with his cock lodged firmly in her oesophagus, it was evident that he was about to cum. He gathered her hair into a tight ponytail, and grasped it in his fist at the back of her head. He wrapped his other hand around her throat and held her firmly there.

'Yeah, swallow my cum, you filthy fucking bitch. Take it all down your fucking throat.'

She looked up at him in panic, her mouth pinned to his pelvis, unable to breathe, unable even to whimper, tears streaming down her face. He shuddered as he came, his balls hitting her chin as his cock twitched and erupted in her mouth, coating her throat and tongue with hot cum. The muscles of her throat convulsed as she gulped down as best she could the massive load he was pumping into her. Choking and slobbering, she was just on the point of losing consciousness, when he ripped his cock from her mouth and sprayed her face with the rest of his cum, a huge, sticky load of it.

'Take it, you little cock-sucking slut,' he taunted her. She could only gag as he plastered her face and open mouth with his spunk, batting her wide eyes up at him in submission and in shock at his violence and at the pleasure they were all exacting from her torment. He fed her his cock, draining the last of his cum into her mouth.

It was all getting to be a bit too much. Captivated as I was by this beautiful young woman's total violation, I stood up to intervene. But, as she knelt there, gasping for breath, spit and spunk coating her chin, she caught my eye and shook her head slightly. And then, unbelievably, I saw her reach down between her legs to stroke her pussy. Rob's cock still pummelling her raw little asshole, she curved her ring and middle finger round and into her cunt. She started to fuck herself, stroking her clit and bucking her hips, moaning again, now in earnest.

The boys standing around her looked on curiously. Rob, reaching round to fondle and tug at her nipples, slowed his pace in her a little, dragging his thick cock in and out of her ass in long, slow, deep motions.

'Holy shit. I think the bitch might just like it,' I heard one of the boys murmur.

I don't know what had come over her, but sure enough, her groans grew in volume and intensity. She began visibly to shudder; soon, her moans were loud and long, and unmistakably she was cumming. The fat cock in her ass, the cum on her face and in her mouth, the way they had made her party to her own sheer degradation -- it was too much, and forced her into a violent, explosive orgasm.

'Urgh,' she panted, looking over her shoulder at Rob. 'Yeah, fuck my little ass, make me cum. I'm a dirty girl, I'm your bad little bitch, teach me a lesson.'

Her shuddering gradually subsided. When she was finished, she knelt there panting, smiling faintly at the boys surrounding her. Rob pulled his cock out of her ass and, quickly manoeuvring himself in front of her, forced his cock between her lips, masturbating furiously into her mouth. Exhausted from her exertions, hazy in the aftermath of her orgasm, she had neither the desire not the strength to put up any resistance, and merely nodded at him, wrapping her lips around the head of his cock and sighing. He came a few seconds later, shooting a thick load of hot cum directly into her mouth, pulling out to coat her cheeks and chin with the stuff. 'Ooooh,' she moaned again in humiliation as he sprayed her with his cum, licking her lips and gazing up at him with her wide, innocent eyes. 'Show me what I'm worth, drench me with your cum. I'm your naughty little slut.'

'That's it, you nasty bitch,' he sneered. 'Clean my cock off with your mouth.' He rubbed his cock all over her face and forced it between her lips and into her mouth again, leering down at her in impressed amusement.

'Yeah, make me taste my ass. Use me like a cheap whore, ruin my tight little cunt.'

'Jesus Christ,' Jon said, roughing her hair up in a half-mocking, half-congratulatory gesture. 'The bitch really likes it.' She looked up and mouthed a kiss at him.

Nobody, it appeared, had expected this. I was bewildered that she could derive any pleasure from such abject torture. We were bright young students, for fuck's sake, we were supposed to be feminists! There were all manner of questions about boundaries and consent and structural power relations -- twelve athletic men and petite little Sophie, talk about a power differential! -- and gendered expectations to consider. And these brutes, these utter bastards, animals themselves, were treating her like an animal -- worse than an animal, like a piece of meat for their gratification. They had no respect for her, no regard for her basic dignity, for her boundaries, for her pleasure or her desires. It was appalling. And yet, as she knelt there -- gurgling and groaning, her defiled ass in the air, her breasts engorged with arousal, cum dripping from her lips -- these questions seemed to dissolve in the air. To my shock, I realised that I was extremely aroused. A part of me wanted to join in, to slap her, to spit on her, to make her beg for mercy. The little whore, give her what she deserves.

As if they had needed it, Sophie's little display gave them a second lease of life.

'Better get her on her back then!' Mike said, picking her up and throwing her onto the sofa. He rammed his cock into her cunt. Still panting slightly, she looked up at him, the lust in her eyes unmistakable now, her legs splayed, her cunt well and truly open for business.

'You like fucking me? You like ruining this tight young body? Fuck me. Fuck the whore out of me.'

'With pleasure!' he laughed, and slapped her tits and face, hard. 'Yeah, bitch, take it!' She whimpered and moaned, I think in appreciation. It was getting difficult to tell. He wrapped his hands around her throat and, as she gasped for air, spat in her open mouth. 'Someone fill her fucking mouth. You hear me, whore? You're just a piece of meat for us tonight.'

They went on like this for what felt like forever, one man straddling her face and forcing her to suck his balls or wanking into her mouth, while another fucked her ass or cunt. The light caught the sweat and cum on her body; a faint sheen showed off the curves of her breasts and nipples to perfection. The man in her ass held her thighs at a ninety-degree angle from her body, one calf draped over his shoulder in a kind of pantomime elegance as he pounded her; the other had her head pinned to the sofa by the throat and was fucking her mouth roughly.

She had no autonomy; she was a mere plaything for their pleasure. She still had those ridiculous heels on, and looked like what I suppose she had become: some high-class escort or prostitute, degraded, utterly out of her depth in some seedy dive, and turned into a trashy, worthless little two-bit whore. Her taut body sandwiched between the boys as they violated her in various combinations, she could only moan in pleasure and beg for more, harder. 'I've been such a bad girl, I need to be punished,' she would whimper whenever her mouth was unoccupied. 'I'm such a filthy little whore, I need to be taught a lesson. Wreck my young little cunt, fuck my whore ass. I'm your slave, do whatever you want to me, cum all over my slutty little face.'

They DP'd her, of course, and made her airtight. The poor little bitch wouldn't even have known the meanings of these terms, and now, all of a sudden, she was stuffed full of cock, three strange men having sex with her at the same time: on all fours, with Rob throat-fucking her, Rich's cock in her ass, and Jon slamming her cunt from below. She had no option but to submit to them fully, Rich slapping her ass, Jon slapping her tits, Rob slapping her face. What savages they were! Anything to humiliate her, to push her ever closer to her limits. There was something about getting fucked and slapped around by three men at the same time that sent her over the edge again, and had her wailing in pleasure as they had their way with her. The bitch looked so full.

'Tongue out, whore,' Rob ordered, and sprayed her down yet again, coating her tongue in his spunk, forcing her to taste it as the other boys kept violating her cunt and ass. Her mouth open, cum dripping off her tongue, her eyes wide in whorish supplication -- Sophie was a vision of degradation and submissiveness. She was a drooling, whimpering mess. And a little later, they had her on her back, one cock in her ass and one in her cunt, while the other lads took turns cumming in her mouth, pinching and tugging on her nipples as she squealed in pain and pleasure.

Every man pleasured himself with each of her holes multiple times, using her body recklessly for his gratification. Things were surely coming to a head now: some of them had cum twice already, some in her ass, some in her cunt, but mostly in her mouth and on her face and tits. They especially enjoyed making her suck their cocks straight out of her ass. 'You like getting fucked in your tight little ass, you dumb bimbo?' they would taunt her. 'You like the way your ass tastes? You like getting gangbanged and covered in spunk, you stupid fucking bitch?' Or they would drag her to her knees and force her hands behind her back, raining blows down on her tits mercilessly and insulting her any way they could think how. Leering down at her cruelly, a few of them had tried to fit two cocks in her mouth at the same time, her exhausted, battered lips stretched wide open as they jostled for room in her mouth, that strange admixture of lust and fear in her eyes.

'Swallow my cum, you fat-titted fucking bitch... Suck my balls, you prissy little whore... Lick your ass off my cock, you dumb cunt,' they derided and mocked her, seeing how far they could go. She was all of these things and more, did all of these things and more, batting her eyelashes at them even as they assaulted her again and again, spitting in her face, fisting her ass and cunt, defiling her every way they could. And what a mess they had made of her, spraying their seemingly endless loads of sticky cum all over her pretty little face, aiming for her mouth and forcing her to swallow what she could. She was utterly humiliated, subject to their every perverted whim. And all the while she moaned and orgasmed through it, truly a bitch in heat, begging them to punish her and loving every second, or acting the part to perfection as they brutally violated her beautiful face and body.