Sophie Pays Her Poker Debts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced worriedly at the clock. It was just about to turn 8pm.

***

This went on for hours, Sophie taking all of their abuse, slaps to the face and tits, pinched nipples, their spit in her mouth, what felt like endless verbal degradation. At one point, they'd tried experimenting with how many cocks they could fit inside her at the same time, managing, I think, five: two in her ass, one in her pussy, and two in her mouth, Sophie screaming all the time in some strange mixture of pain, fear, and arousal, she didn't even know herself. Finally, after the fourth or fifth orgasm had ripped through her petite frame, Rich dragged her by the hair into the centre of the room and forced her down onto her haunches. He manhandled her aching tits, groping them hard.

'Beg for it, you little cunt. Beg for this cum all over your face, you messy fucking bitch.'

Sophie was still gasping for air after her last orgasm. But she managed somehow to compose herself, looking around at all dozen of them standing in a circle around her, raising her eyebrows in anticipation and licking her lips.

'Mmmm, I'm such a good little anal slut. I want you to cover me in cum. Give it to me, paint my face. Show me what I'm worth, make me your little cum-drenched whore.'

The little slut actually winked at Rich, sucking and licking her fingers whorishly and dragging them down her face and over her lower lip, preparing herself for the climax of the evening, her final humiliation: a shower of cum all over her gorgeous tits and face and in her mouth.

Jon came first. In fact, he'd come deep in Sophie's ass earlier, and had forced her to suck and lick his cock clean then. But he had plenty still to give and, murmuring obscenities under his breath, wanked furiously into her open mouth. 'Play with your tits while I spray you down, you fucking whore. What the fuck do you think you're here for?' 'Oooh,' she moaned, pouting up at him, squeezing her tits together and reaching down to stroke her pussy. She stuck out her tongue and licked the tip of his cock, looking up at him seductively. 'Come on, give it to your dirty little bitch', she said, batting her eyes and pinching her nipples. 'Cum all over my face. I've been a bad girl, give this little slut what she deserves.'

He groaned, shooting rope after rope of sticky cum into her waiting mouth and all over her cheeks and chin. She let his thick, creamy cum spill out of her mouth and down over her lips and onto her chin, where it dripped onto her tits. 'I told you we'd make you a sloppy little slut tonight' he grunted, scooping the spunk off of her cheeks and into her mouth with his cock as she slobbered all over his head, forcing her to taste it and wallow in her degradation. In a final gesture of contempt, he leaned down and spat into her open mouth.

'Yeah, give it to me,' she moaned, turning to the others. 'I love sucking all your cocks and getting covered in cum, it's all I'm good for. I've been such a naughty girl, teach this little bitch a lesson.'

That set them all off. Rich and Rob shot their loads at the same time, one onto each cheek, plastering her face with their cum, leering down at the mess they were making of her. 'Dirty girl,' Rob muttered. Mike and the others followed suit, shooting their thick hot loads into her still-open mouth -- what a champion cock-sucking slut she was! -- and all over her tits. They laughed at her cruelly as she coughed and spluttered on the stuff. 'Choke it down, you stupid slut,' Mike snarled at her. She swallowed what she could -- I swear, there must have been litres of the stuff -- the rest, she smeared over her face and tits. When they had finally finished painting her face, they stepped back to admire their handiwork.

'Worthless little whore.'

'Yeah, she knows what she is.'

'What a good little cock-sucker.'

'Nasty little bitch. Just a perfect little anal whore.'

Sophie leaned back and looked down at her chest and navel with a sort of surprised and satisfied smile, their hot spunk dripping down her cheekbones and chin and onto her breasts. Her sore, perky tits had taken quite the beating this evening; now, they were quite literally glazed with cum. It was mesmerising. There was something supremely degrading about it -- that they'd marked her like this, made her their whore in defiling this intimate part of her femininity. She kept playing with her breasts, pinching her nipples and smearing the spunk all over herself, moaning in pleasure as she did so. She bent her neck down, and licked some of the cum off of her tits, sucking her tender nipples, relishing the attention the boys were still giving her and apparently really getting off on degrading herself for their amusement. She pouted up at them, letting the cum ooze from her lips and run onto her chin; she rubbed some of it into her face, and licked the rest off of her fingers seductively. After everything they'd done to her, she was still putting on a show, the consummate, filthy little slut. Finally, she sighed softly, worn out, but satisfied with a job well done.

Their fun over, exhausted, the boys looked a little sheepish. They had never even pretended that they were going to be gentle with her, but each I think felt that he had got a little carried away. Like I said, it's not often that you get a chance to rough up a beauty like Sophie like that. How often could you defile a goddess? How often would she beg for more? The drugs were wearing off, and Rich in particular looked boyish and bashful. He cleared his throat awkwardly.

'Well,' he said. 'Thanks, you know. Um. That's the debt settled and everything. I'm sorry about the cards, we'd all been drinking, you know how it goes. It's been good fun. I, uh, I guess you'll want a towel.' He went to leave the room.

'Wait', she said. 'How much did I owe you again?' She was still absent-mindedly rubbing their spunk into her tits, unconcerned at the cum dripping from her chin and smeared across her cheeks.

'It was four thousand, all told. Don't worry, it's settled, it's more than settled. Forget about it.'

'What I'm asking is, was this worth four thousand pounds to you? It must have been, right? Money well spent? And you can obviously afford it, yeah?' She looked up at them all from her position on the floor. 'I mean, given the chance, would you do it again, for four thousand pounds? I'm still broke. I still need money.' She glanced over at me. 'If we got another girl involved, maybe you'd pay more?'

My heart went into my stomach.

'You ever seen a girl eat cum from another girl's ass? Lick the cum from her tits or face?'

'Jesus Christ!'

She was sizing me up now, stroking her cunt thoughtfully. 'I'm sure I could enjoy being made to suck cock from Sarah's ass, or having her spit your cum into my mouth. Or maybe you could force me to eat her pussy, I wouldn't fight it, not hard. She's pretty, isn't she? Would you like to see me cum all over her face? You could slap us both around, which you apparently enjoy. And you could film us, I don't mind. I've always wanted to be a film star.'

Rich cleared his throat, taken aback.

'Yeah, I guess, I mean, Christ, yes, I'm sure we'd be interested, but we don't expect any more from you today or anything. You've done a good job. You're, uh, a real team player.'

'What the fuck,' Jon mumbled.

'A team player?' she laughed. 'I'm a cum-drenched whore!'

Shaky on her legs -- somehow still in those ridiculous heels, after all that abuse -- she raised herself to her feet, and planted her hands on her hips. She spat some more cum onto her tits nonchalantly. Incredibly, despite the buckets of cum they'd unloaded on her face, and the multiple orgasms they'd all had down her throat or in her ass, some of the boys were showing signs of getting erect again. It dawned on me what was going through her head. Don't say it, you crazy bitch, for fuck's sake don't say it.

But before I could open my mouth, Sophie pouted around at the lot of them, cum still oozing from the corners of her mouth and dripping onto her chest. She licked her lips. You unbelievable fucking whore, I thought.

'So how about it -- same time next week?'