Sophie vs Sophia

Story Info
Sophia is held captive by deranged Slaver.
1.6k words
2.4
12k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie Turner sat fastened to a hard metal chair, almost unable to move she glanced to her side trying to look around, surrounding her head were two curved mirror-like panels, below on either side of her legs were an array of needles, arranged in such a way to fit around her legs. She tried to yank at the restraints, grunting as she attempted to squeeze her wrists through the straps on the chair.

She heard a woman laugh in the distance, just out of sight "Don't struggle, this'll all be over soon" said a soft accented English voice, emerging from the shadows was Sophie (Soaper) Sutherland, her contours and features were dark and shadowed, from what Turner could see she look half crazed, with wild eyes, messy and stringy blonde locks that hung over her shoulders. Her clothes were a little worn and her jeans were semi tight against her body. As she approached, her hands trembled slightly.

"What do you want?! Who are you?" Snapped Turner, unable to budge any of the restraints, yet she still continued to struggle.

"There there.... I only want you, or should I say something of yours" Said Sophie Sutherland, placing her hand on Turner's leg gently and taking a deep and satisfying breath. Her face came into the light above Turner, revealing her fully. Her eyes had gone dark and cold, with her lust for power corrupting her to the extent that she physically begun to change, which was why she wanted a new body; one that would be far more resistant to the corruption of power.

"You're Sophie.... The Soaper.... Everyone thought you were dead!" said Turner, leaning back in the chair in disbelieve, she gulped slightly, realizing the danger she was in.

"Oh, I'm so glad you know me.... It's nice to know I'm still remembered by our people. Shame really, if I had had a little longer, the masses would have adored me like a Goddess... Forever.... This time, they will" Giggled Sophie, she stepped back into the shadows, disappearing from Turner's sight.

"Whatever it is you're planning Sophie, you won't get away with it! You won't be able to infect me either, my Foam has matured.... And you'll learn nothing from me!" She hissed, trying to spot Sophie in amongst the darkness. Suddenly, the needles surrounding her legs whirred, gradually starting to glow red hot. Then the mirrors either side of her came down into place over her face and lit up with an intense bright light. The light seemed to put her under some form of trance, not allowing her to focus properly.

"Why do any of that.... When I can simply become you...." Said Sophie. The heat from the needles quickly started to become extremely uncomfortable as they drew closer to her legs, lowering down until they touched her. Turner began to grunt and whimper as the heat built, she then let out an agonizing scream as the needles pierced her jeans, reaching into her Foam Component. The heat caused her Foam to grow slightly, numbing the pain a little.

Sophie Soaper moved over to a similar chair, taking a seat and patiently waited as various tubes were inserted into her jeans by a computer, getting herself comfortable as her soap began to drain from her trousers. Mirrors dropped down in front of her face, glowing blue as a white shimmering light began to slowly drain from her body. Turner gasped as suddenly Sophie's Soap burst into her jeans via the needles, instantly starting to froth and expand as it entered, mixing with Turner's creamy Foam.

With Turner unable to focus, she couldn't do anything to stop Sophie's Soap from mixing with her Foam, in doing so, drastically weakening the bond between her and her Foam, just enough so Sophie could slowly gain control of her Component, adding it to her bubbly and rapidly frothing Soap.

Just beyond the whirring of the chair, Turner could hear Sophie starting to gasp and convulse as she left her body. As her trousers emptied, they got looser on her body, leaving it cold and dead.

Turner's legs on the other hand were puffing up rapidly, her jeans stretching to accommodate Sophie's soap as it forced its way in, claiming her Foam, stealing all her power. Turner felt so much squeezed inside her jeans, it felt extremely soft and comforting, the mixture of Foam and frothing Soap slid across her skin as she wriggled. Her legs tingled painfully where the pressure from the Soap being forced in rushed over her delicate skin.

Her legs and arse felt so full that she could no longer tell she was sitting down, as the Foamy Soap had now formed a thick layer between her body and the fabric of her jeans.

Turner noticed the mirrors covering her face started to change colour, she started seeing flashes of Sophie's memories and sparks of thoughts that began overwriting her own. With Sophie Sutherland's mind now being transferred to Turner's body, her original body was now a lifeless shell.

Starting to feel weak, she tried to keep herself awake, attempting to focus on getting out, she channeled both her own and Sophie's powers into tearing the restraints off. Realizing that she was quickly slipping away, as she gradually forgot who she was, soon the only thing she knew and remembered was that she needed to escape, as her life depended on it.

With one sharp thrust of her arm she sent a pulse of inhuman strength into every fiber of her body. Snapping one of the restraints she quickly grabbed one of the racks covered in needles and tore it away from her, stopping it from filling her with Soap. As soon as she did this, the other rack began to pump Soap into her jeans twice as fast, causing that leg to puff up larger than the other briefly.

Just as Turner's sight began to fade she smashed at one of the mirrors, attempting to break it. The blue light grew more intense as she threw another hit, breaking one of them she tried to pull herself from the chair, in doing so the needles heated up again, causing Sophie's Soap to rapidly grow and expand, with her legs and arse now extremely puffy and soft, her jeans began stretching at the seams, creaking as they reached their limits, but the Soap continued to fill her jeans relentlessly.

Turner almost managed to free her other hand, but before she could her whole body suddenly felt numb, she no longer felt physical. It was like she was in the same place as her body, but not inside it anymore. Turner fell back into the chair twitching as Sophie took over.

Soon Turner felt herself fading away, as everything started going dark and cold, before eventually she ceased to be. Sophie then began to moan, as she became fully integrated into Turner's stunning body. She wailed in ecstasy as she started to climax, her new muscles tensed up as she prepared to come.

As she came she let out a huge sigh of sexual relief, her entire body tensed so hard; that she bent the arms of the chair completely out of shape with a rush of uncontrollable superhuman strength. She could feel her feet and toes starting to cramp up from the release, Sophie sat there moaning and whimpering with such exquisite relief as her new body recovered from her huge orgasmic explosion.

Sophie's calming moans of pleasure soon turned it giggling, then laughter of joy as she released herself from the chair that had now deactivated itself. The sudden realization of her triumph kicked in when she noticed the soft auburn red locks of hair flowing over her shoulders, she felt completely refreshed and fully restored to her former glory, feeling more powerful than ever before. She rose from the chair carefully, having to adjust to the new size of her Component, since she never had it this big before.

The first thing she noticed was that she stood far taller than before, feeling like a giant compared to her old body. Sophie clicked her fingers, switching on the lights to her hideout. She headed straight for the nearest full length mirror, stopping in utter amazement at the sight of herself "Holy Fuck... You sexy bitch! Oh my god... Fuck yes!" She squealed with excitement, groping her brand new body and feeling it's slim curvy contours. Turning to view her arse and legs she bit her lips, grabbing one of her cheeks firmly, feeling how soft and spongy it was with all that frothy Foamy Soap trapped inside her tightly fitting jeans.

She moved onto her new head of lush auburn red hair, it was long and soft, very well looked after indeed "With all this at my disposal, the entire universe will drop at my feet... just begging to serve me" she said to herself, biting her lips again and feeling up her new body once more, she groped her new breasts firmly, in watching them bounce as she moved "These could be a little bigger I think..."

Sophie focused on her cleavage, wishing them to be a few sizes bigger. As she did her tits began to grow gradually, she moaned as she eagerly watched them expand inside her top, stretching the material, they eventually stopped growing at a 34b. Sophie smiled quite pleased with her stunning trophy.

She turned and headed out of her rundown old hideout, off into the universe to begin claiming the life force and powers of countless other Slavers, soon to take the throne for herself and rule for all eternity.