Sophie's Choice

Story Info
Sophie meets two older guys at the beach with a proposition.
7.3k words
4.69
11.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I am Sophie and this is my story. It's about how I discovered my true nature and the real joy of pleasing others. It's a true story; maybe it will inspire others to discover their true natures or just to tell their own story.

It all started down by the seaside. It was just after Christmas. In Australia, Christmas holidays fall in summer, so the beaches are always pretty crowded then. Every man and his dog goes there, or so it seemed.

When I go to the beach in summer I usually avoid Bondi and Bronte; instead I go to a quieter place that is closer to home.

Clovelly is almost man made; during the great depression the sides of a narrow, rocky ocean inlet between Coogee and Bronte were concreted to provide work and to permit better access for bathing. People lay on the concrete. It sounds awful, but it's beautiful in a rugged and brutalist way.

The inlet is a haven for small crabs, rays and fish: trumpeters, bream amongst many others. The large blue gropers with their thick lips were the stars.

People snorkelled and swam, belly-flopped, dived, jumped or just sat on the concrete surrounds and generally enjoyed a good Aussie summer day.

Anyway, I was there and it was very busy. I dropped my towel in a small gap between the camps of other people.

I stripped down to my bikini and went in for a swim. The water was cool but not cold and the tide was rising. I swam around looking for fish among the rocks and swaying weeds but didn't see too many. Probably because of the number of people, I thought.

I swam to the steps and trod cautiously over the slimy treads to return to my towel. Two men had returned to one of the camps just next to mine while I had been swimming.

They were mid-fifties, I guess, greying hair, in pretty good shape, albeit a little soft in the middle. I didn't think to much about it at the time but my bikini bottoms had crept up my bum crack like they always do and when I bent down to pick up my towel, I must have given those two old guys a pretty good view. Oh, well. They were chatting animatedly to themselves so maybe they didn't notice. To my surprise I think I felt a little pang of disappointment as I thought that.

I dried off a bit, spread out my towel and laid down on it. The old guys went snorkelling and later I went in again. When I came back from my swim the men were at their camp. I had a sneaky feeling that they had reoriented their towels a little bit so that they had a better view of me.

I have a nice body, I suppose, and like all attractive young women I was very used to men perving at me. For some reason, instead of my usual reaction to pervs, I smiled and thought to myself, it's OK, they're older, and it's crowded, no harm really, I won't let a couple of old guys spoil my day.

I dried myself. There was no doubt they were both glancing my way for a glimpse and seemed to be enjoying the "show".

"Beautiful day," the one nearest said to me. "Did you see the gropers?"

"Yes," I answered smiling looking at them both, "I saw two gropers swimming around." Maybe I see two more now, I thought.

We continued chatting in a friendly manner in between swims and eventually introduced ourselves. John and Peter were pleasant company and made the time pass swiftly.

I started to relax with them. There was something very flattering about having two quite handsome older men paying me attention. I moved my towel so that we could talk more easily.

The summer sun made me feel sexy. I became less self-conscious about them "checking out" my bikini-ed body and I started to bother less about whether my swimmers covered me modestly and how I sat.

I slyly started displaying myself discreetly in ways just for their eyes. I laid on my tummy so they would have a good view of my slim tail with my swimmers wedged in my cheeks - to minimise tan-lines, of course! I lay on my back with my legs a little apart so they could see the faint camel-toe in my swimmers. I would fiddle with my top so that some of the usually hidden white meat of my small titties was visible. It was fun!

They must have noticed because John offered to put sun cream on me. I laid down and let him rub it onto my back. I think he must have shared the container with Peter, too, as I felt a firmer hand apply the creamy protection to my legs and thighs.

I couldn't believe it but their touches started to make me feel aroused. It must be the idyllic, summer setting, I said to myself, but, I knew it wasn't: the touch of these two old men on my body was electrifying! It was like nothing that I had felt before. I wondered if they could tell?

When they finished applying the sun-cream, I felt flushed and had to catch my breath a little. I rolled over, my nipples were clearly hard underneath my small bikini top. I didn't try to conceal them, hoping in a way that it might reward them for their kind attention and let them know how much I enjoyed it.

"Thank you," I said trying not to smile too broadly, "that felt so good. I'd better go in for my last swim, though, before the sun gets too hot. I've been here all morning."

I couldn't tell them the real reason that I needed a swim was because I was hot and bothered from their touches and needed to cool off! Two gropers, for sure.

I swam away from the crowds to be by myself. The water cooled me down, but I was still hot. I still couldn't believe my reaction. I thought wicked thoughts for the first time in ages: "What would it be like to have two men to myself? Older men!" I began to wonder.

I put a hand down the front of my bikini bottoms. My imagination was beginning to run wild when suddenly there were splashes nearby that immediately brought me down to earth. Embarrassed, I looked around. John and Peter had swam out to the rocks to join me in the water. We were a good distance away from most of the other swimmers.

We laughed at my startled surprise, then John said, "Sophie, we thought we'd join you briefly; we have to go now." Smiling but obviously nervous, John asked, "Are you free tonight?"

"Um," I hesitated, "I think so, most of my friends are away. Unless something has come in on my phone while I have been here with you two men."

"Well, I hope that you are available. We have something to ask you. Peter is staying with me tonight. We've been talking about you and we've both agreed that we would very much like to fuck you, together, tonight, if at all possible...oh, and of course, only if you agree..."

"What?" I exclaimed, maybe a little loudly. "What did you say?"

"I said," John repeated patiently, "that we'd both very much like to fuck you tonight, if that is OK with you."

I looked at them both. Had they read my mind? They both looked nervous now, unsure, like little boys, while I considered their proposal.

Peter explained, "Well, we were all getting along so well, and you look lovely and felt so deliciously sexy."

His eyes sparkled and somehow at that moment two sets of hands began to touch my waist while we floated in the water. I didn't try to swim or move away, but let their hands grope me again.

"We talked about it and we both wanted... and hoped... that you would want to as well, you know, to fuck you together. And tonight... well, it just seems perfect timing."

Peter's hand curved across the front of my bikini bottom and began feeling my mons through the thin lycra; John's hand cupped and squeezed my bum cheeks. It was happening again: I was getting turned-on by the attentions of these two older men.

"Um," I stammered.

I was shocked, yes, but by what? In truth I was shocked by my reaction... that I wanted the groping to continue... And that I wanted to accept the brazen proposal for them both to fuck me together. Tonight.

"Um, I'm not sure, we've just met..." I delayed. I had only ever had sex with one person at a time before. And I hadn't done that very much either.

"Please," implored John whose hands now discreetly brushed the tips of my nipples through my bikini top. I made sure that I kept my torso below the surface of wavy sea.

"It's your choice, Sophie. At least think about it and get back to us. I have left a note with my phone number and my address in your bag, in case..."

The hands gave my mons and tits a final discreet grope and then were withdrawn. My two non-blue gropers said goodbye and swam easily to the steps. I watched as they packed up their things and left.

My body was tingling. I had to masturbate. I faced out to sea and made sure that I was well away from other swimmers. Should I? It was a daring thing for me to do.

I felt into my bikini briefs and down my furry pubis. Despite the cool water, my clit was already engorged. I spread my cunt lips and fingered my hole with one hand and rubbed my clit in neat circles with the other. I kept my movements smooth and not too vigorous. Only my head was above the water. I came intensely all the while thinking of those four wandering hands and the two gropers attached to them.

I felt exhilarated. I thought about the proposal. I was nervous. I was scared. But I knew that I would go.

I swam to the steps and walked back to my towel and bag. I dried and looked for the note. Sure enough, I found a piece of paper neatly folded and quickly opened it. A phone number was written with an address and a time: 8pm. I knew the street. It was nearby; lined with fig trees and lovely renovated houses. John obviously lived in nice place.

I gathered my gear, quickly left the beach and drove back to my apartment. I showered and as I washed my body I continued to relive the groping I had received from John and Peter.

I turned off the water and as I dried my body I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I liked the look of my small tits with their hardening little nipples. My waist tapered nicely into my hips and the narrow triangle of pubic hair was dark, lush and curly.

My hand felt my velvet mound and soon teased the opening of my pussy. My hair brush lay on the vanity in front of the mirror and near the basin. It had a cylindrical wooden handle and for the first time I thought it was similar in size to a thick penis.

Lewdly, I wondered what Peter and John's penises looked like. I rubbed my pussy and picked up the brush and brushed my hair absent-mindedly. I made my way to my bed and laid down. My hand started to circle on my clit as I bent my knees and spread my legs open wide.

The brush was still in my left hand when I began to finger my pussy. Rubbing my clitoris and cumming was always better with something inside me, I rationalised. I was wet now and my pussy lips were opening. Somehow the brush was still there. Before I knew it, the brush's handle was at the entry to my pussy.

I'd never done this before, but I let the handle slide inside my wet cunt. It was thick and I was pretty wet by now. It felt amazing sliding in. I was so full. I started fucking myself with the brush; enjoying the sensation of something hard being forced into me, filling me to the brim.

I caught a view of myself in the bedroom mirror on the wardrobe. The handle of my brush fucked me hard as I continued to shove it up my cunt. I thought of John and Peter. I rubbed my clit until the rippling waves of orgasm spread through my body and the sheets were wet with my cum. The brush handle was glistening with sticky cunt-juice and now lay discarded between my legs. I felt so satisifed. My hair brush had just given me the best fuck that I'd had in ages.

I would need another shower before I went out to meet my men. But that was OK. There was plenty of time.

As 8pm approached I began to wonder if I was doing the right thing. But eventually, I gathered my strength and drove the short distance to the address that John had given me. I pulled up a few houses down from the John's.

John's house was large and tastefully renovated. Nervously I rang the doorbell. It was around 9.15pm and I was late.

I heard footsteps and soon the door opened and John's relieved face appeared.

"Sophie!" he said. "I was worried you were lost or... not going to show up. Come in!"

"I did think about it," I assured him as I crossed the threshold.

"That's very natural," he replied, "I know this is a new experience for you."

He was very reassuring and I began to calm down and relax a little like I had done at the beach.

"But I am really glad you chose to come, Sophie," he said. "Peter is keen to meet you again as well."

I stepped inside. Peter stood to greet me.

"Sophie!" he exclaimed. "So great that you're here."

"I'm sorry, I am a little late," I apologised.

"Think nothing of it," John soothed. "Here, have some Veuve," he added, offering me a flute of chilled champagne. The tiny rising bubbles beaded brightly near the brim: winking, bursting.

"You found the place OK, then," Peter enquired.

I nodded and sipped the cool brut and surveyed the scene. We were standing in an elegant lounge room. A severe Danish-style lounge was to one side.

John and Peter were both dressed neatly in long shorts, polo shirts and loafers. They looked handsome and distinguished with their greying hair. They weren't super fit but they obviously took care of themselves.

I was wearing simple sandals and a summer dress that buttoned up the front.

"You look lovely, Sophie, by the way," John offered. "Doesn't she, Peter?"

"Oh, yes," he agreed, "and that perfume! So subtle."

"Thank you," I replied. I was pleased that they approved of my appearance.

"Yes, the scent is very sexy," John suggested. "Sophie," he asked, "there's just one thing."

"Yes?" I asked. "What's that?"

"Would you mind removing your dress?" John asked politely. "I would so like to see you in your underwear. You don't mind, Peter, do you?"

"No, not at all," Peter responded. "That is, if you're wearing any," Peter laughed at his own joke.

I hesitated.

"We saw you this morning in your bikini," John reminded me. "This is just the same."

I thought for a few moments then placed my champagne flute on the coffee table. I turned to face my men. I slid my sandals from my feet. Looking them in the eyes I began to slowly undo the buttons of my dress starting from the top.

They stood together watching eagerly.

After three buttons the top of my dress fell open and exposed my dark bra. I kept going looking at the excitement growing in my audience. It was addictive.

When all the buttons were undone I let the dress hang open, loose like a gown for few seconds so that they could glimpse my undies. They were see-through and lacy.

I slipped the dress from my shoulders and John provided a hanger for me to arrange it and hang behind the door. I picked up my glass of champagne and smiled. They made no move to undress.

"Mmm," said Peter, "that's more like it! That's how I remember you."

I smiled recalling our time at the beach only a few hours ago this morning.

"Yes, much better," John added, "Sophie you are very beautiful. Are you looking forward to Peter and me fucking you tonight?"

I am sure that I blushed a little at the directness. I nodded almost imperceptibly.

"Yes," I said firmly trying to avoid any hint of nerves in my voice, "very much."

"Good," Peter replied. "So are we. We talked about fucking you all afternoon."

Up to now the sex that I had experienced had been, from what I gathered, typical man-woman sex: foreplay consisted of being groped like a bag of potatoes, followed by a few minutes of poking and pounding, underneath a bloke who came straight away, then I'd have to fake an orgasm like he was some great athelete-lover to preserve his fragile ego, then he'd either roll over and go to sleep or get up and leave. To say I was underwhelmed by my sex life to date and looking for something more exciting was an understatement. I thought, hoped, maybe that I'd found it.

We continued chatting and sipping champagne. It was so pleasant, that it seemed perfectly natural and normal that I should be standing in my underwear socialising with fully dressed older men whom I'd only met a few hours ago. We were comfortable now, like good friends.

John wiggled his finger playfully and said "Come here."

I automatically walked over to him. He took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. His tongue entered my mouth and we kissed passionately. His hands worked their way down my back and squeezed my ass cheeks.

He passed me over to Peter for his turn to take me in his arms and kiss me erotically. These were the first real, grown-up, sex-charged kisses that I had ever had.

They exchanged me between each other a few more times. I found it erotic and sexy to be passed around between them, to be the centre of such attention. I was already getting turned on.

John kissed me again and this time his hands expertly undid and removed my bra strap. He passed me to Peter with my tiny tits now exposed to them both. I made no effort to hide them. He kissed me holding my naked tits against his chest. His hands hugged me to him and squeezed and spread my ass cheeks.

When he stopped, John said, "Stand back, Sophie. Let us have a good look at you."

I stepped back a few paces and kept my arms by my sides.

"I told you she had beautiful tits, Peter," John said happily.

"Yes, you did," Peter responded. "They're lovely."

"Yes," John agreed, "I do like tits that are small and puffy like Sophie's. And the dark nipples are such a bonus."

I stood still in my panties while my men admired my breasts. I felt excited.

"Why don't you play with them, Sophie?" John asked. "I know you want to. And we want you to as well."

I did want to. I wanted to do something erotic in front of my men. I wanted to please them and make them want me more.

I reached up and let my hands cup my small tits. I rubbed them slowly. I felt them warm and soft in my hands as I juggled them up and down. I sighed as I felt my nipples, their arousal sent signals deep into my body. I began to tease and pinch my nipples and then to pull on them harder and harder and stretch my tits out.

When I paused my nipples were hard and the dark areolae were crinkled and shrunken. John and Peter looked at each other and smiled.

"Come here Sophie," John entreated, "it's time for us to play with your titties, now."

I walked over and stood in front of them. "I am so glad you like them. I thought they might be too small for you."

"Darling they are just right," said John as he reached up and felt my right boob and nipple with his hand. Peter did likewise with my left.

I started to feel the tingling deep in my pelvis immediately. The men groped my tits more purposely and pulled and twisted and pinched my nipples. There was mild pain mixed in with the pleasure, but it was a totally enjoyable experience. It was hot. I was hot. I was beginning to get wet with want and need.

"She likes the attention, John," Peter observed.

Peter began to suck and chew on my left teat and nipple. John did likewise with my right. I thought I would cum just from the oral stimulation. I let my hands rest on the shoulders of my two nipple-sucking men.

I felt like a goddess suckling twins like Romulus and Remus, the founders of an empire. When they stopped, my nipples were rock hard and protruding a mile. I was very turned on now, alright. It looked like the men were as well.

They sat down together on the Danish lounge and kicked off their loafers.

"I bet Sophie has a great ass," said Peter. "Turn around and show us, please, sexy girl."

I did as I was asked.

"Oh wow. Man I told you. What a hot tail she's got!" Peter exclaimed.

I couldn't help but feel confident and at ease with all the praise I was received about how much they enjoyed my body.

"Mmm," John replied, "her butt is a lovely shape. Like a peach."

"And tastes as sweet too, I bet," Peter wagered.

"Can you see the fine white hairs?"

12