Sophie's Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes, very sexy. And the curve!"

"Sophie," John asked, "would you remove your panties?"

I bent forward, aware that my ass was pointed directly towards my spectators. I slipped out of my panties and placed them out of the way. I stood back up.

"Mmm," John said, "that was lovely. Now show us your asshole, Sophie. Put a hand on each cheek and pull them apart so we can see it."

I had never done anything so explicit before, but I did as I was asked.

"Oh Sophie," John gasped, "what a lovely little rosebud you have. We will enjoy fucking it a lot. Have you been fucked in the ass before, Sophie?"

I shook my head. I hadn't thought these guys would be into that. I was wondering if I was.

"Reminds a lot of Valerie's ass," Peter said.

I wondered how many girls these guys had met before me?

"Same thought came to my mind. I'm sure she'll be as good to fuck as Valerie, though," John responded.

I hoped to be as good, if not a better fuck than Valerie! I can be a little competitive at times.

"Turn around now, Sophie," Peter asked. "It's time to examine your cunt now."

I turned trying to contain my excitement. Finally, I stood naked before my two men and I could see their happy faces.

"Oh God, what a lovely cunt you have," John said. "I like the trimmed pelt and flat belly."

"I love the way her labia bulge downwards between her legs, John," Peter said. "And her clit pokes out of the slit like a little oyster!"

"Come over here now, Sophie," John asked. "I really want to finger that pussy of yours."

I strode over and stood before them, legs apart. John placed one hand on my hip and with his other felt my pubic hair and thighs before feeling along the crack of my pussy between my legs. Peter felt my other thigh and his hand snaked over my ass.

I was already aroused, damp but not wet. I felt John's middle finger expertly find my hole - most guys I knew would take lots of unpleasant pokes to find it. His middle finger entered my vagina. Our our eyes locked together.

John's first few fingerings were necessarily a little rough and mildly discomforting as my pussy transitioned from moist to wet. After a few strokes and the gush of lubrication of my juices, John was able to finger-fuck me more smoothly, much faster and more deeply. It felt fantastic to have his finger probing deep inside me.

Peter's hands helped themselves to my nipples which were still sitting proud on my puffy tits. I made eye contact with both men as they intimately groped me.

John inserted another finger into my pussy, opening it wider. He withdrew his wet fingers, smelled them and offered them to Peter smell. He lifted his hand to show me his fingers wet with my cunt juices.

I wanted to surprise him so when he began to lower his hand I reached out and held it and began to lick and suck his slimy fingers. John looked surprised. He glanced at Peter and they both smiled. I must admit that my cunt juice tasted excellent.

"Peter," John suggested, "why don't you have a go fingering Sophie's cunt?"

"I'd love to," he replied and soon two of his fingers were up me, finger-fucking my pussy hard.

"Such a nice cunt," he observed while feeling all around inside it.

I was enjoying the finger-fucking exploration when Peter withdrew his fingers and gave them to me to lick clean. No doubt about it, I defintely was getting a taste for my pussy.

"Kneel down, please, Sophie," John asked, "and sit on your heels."

I sat comfortably in front of my two older men. They now stood up before me.

"Feel out cocks," Peter instructed.

I reached out a hand to each man and began to rub his penis through his shorts. Peter felt thick and very hard already, while John's cock felt longer and about halfway hard.

"Remove our shorts, Sophie," John suggested.

I leaned forward towards John and undid his belt, zip and button. He was not wearing underwear. I eased his shorts down and saw his long cock near my face. It was cut and not too thick. His balls were shaved and his pelt trimmed. He looked good for a man his age. He removed his polo shirt himself and stood naked in front of me.

I then turned my attention to Peter. He had removed his shirt as well. I undid his belt, zip and button and eased his pants down. His cock was erect and it bounced out of his pants brushing against my face. It too was cut, not as long as John's, but thicker. He had some pubic hair on his balls and his pelt was longer.

I sat back down on my heels. I had never been with two naked men. Their cocks were close to my face and twitching with anticipation. We all were. I looked at one cock, then the other. It was like a smörgåsbord, I thought.

"Suck our cocks, Sophie," John suggested.

I didn't need to be asked twice. I leaned forward and placing my hands on John's hips kissed the head of his cock then ran my lips along the shaft. He smelled nice and masculine.

I reached down and taking his hardening shaft in my hand directed the head towards my arriving mouth. I took the head in my lips and let my tongue tease its soft warmth. Then I slid my mouth along his length about halfway then repeated going further each time. I could feel his cock stiffening with each suck.

After a few more sucks of John's dick, I turned my attention to Peter. His cock was hard. And thick. I took his cockhead in my lips and with a hand teased his ballsac through his pubic hair. Peter placed his hands on my head and eased his thick cock into my mouth. Eager man! I could accommodate his full length easily, but his thick shaft was a mouthful. It felt wonderful to have my mouth stuffed with a nice thick cock. He slowly started to rhythmically fuck my mouth with his thick stick.

"Sophie," John said admiringly, "you look so gorgeous naked with your mouth full of cock!"

I held a stiff cock in each hand and alternated sucking the cock and balls and sampling the precum of each man. Both men were as hard as a rock now, their cocks pointed directly at me like they were compass needles and I was magnetic north.

As the suckfest continued a new feeling came over me. I realised that I had never been in such caring and non-judgemental company before. I had chosen freely to be here. I felt safe. I felt allowed to be my self without shame or embarrassment for the first time in my life. It was liberating. It was transformative.

"All OK so far, Sophie?" John asked.

"Yes," I replied, "this is a new experience for me but I am loving it. Thank you for sharing."

"It's our pleasure, Sophie," John replied.

"Ok then Sophie," John breathed, "stand up and follow us."

John and Peter lead me to a smaller room more dimly lit with a round table in the middle. They took turns kissing me and indicated I should lay on the table. Its surface was soft.

"Comfortable, Sophie?" John asked.

"Yes," I replied nodding.

"Good," John said approvingly. "Peter and I are going to fuck you now. As you can see, you have got us very aroused. Spread your legs and finger yourself, first though. Get yourself ready for our cocks."

I spread my legs wide and raised my knees to my shoulders. My fingers slipped easily into my wet honey-hole. It felt nice to do something that was so intimate while my men watched and stroked.

Suddenly I felt the table spin. The top of the table rotated like a turntable or a lazy susan. It stopped where John stood in front of my open legs. I removed my fingers from my went hole and sucked them. I knew my pussy would be gaping open to him.

He took his cock in his hand and took a step towards me. He tapped his cock's head on my clit and rubbed it in my cunt-folds and juices which were oozing from my pussy-slit. How I wanted his cock inside me! John obliged and in one smooth, fast movement he pushed the full length of his hard cock-meat into me.

I gasped. It felt so good to finally to have a hard cock all the way up my cunt!

John started fucking me with strong steady strokes. I could feel his cock as it entered and left my cunt. It felt fantastic. I lay my head back focused on enjoying the feeling of John's cock pumping me and saw Peter standing and stroking his thick erection.

I smiled and opened my mouth. To my surprise he stepped over my face so that his balls could be taken in my mouth like he was dunking a tea-bag. I sucked on his big nuts and played with them with my tongue while John continued to pump my cunt.

A few minutes passed like this until John withdrew his cock and the table top was spun quickly so that my freshly fucked cunt now lay open to Peter. He pushed his cock into me without hesitation. I could feel his thicker meat forcing me open wider. Once I adjusted, I started to thoroughly enjoy his fucking. It was rougher, firmer than John's and his thick cock gave a sensation of fullness that I found I liked.

John stood at my head and fed his cock into my open mouth. Straightaway it felt so natural to me to have Peter's cock deep in my cunt and John's cock deep in my mouth at the same time. The feeling of being fucked at both ends simultaneously was sensational. I was exhilarated by pleasuring two men at once and I felt that I was really enjoying sex for the first time.

I loved how they swapped me between them and took turns fucking my cunt and mouth. Their cocks felt so different but each was so good in its own way, one longer and deeper the other thicker and fuller.

After a few more swaps, John said, "I think it is time to try your asshole now, Sophie."

I wanted this now. I got on all fours so that my men had access. John fingered it first, with lube I think, before he gently inserted his cock. Oh, my god, when it went in I thought I would burst, but John was patient and gentle and I soon learned how to take a cock in my ass.

"Sophie looks great with a cock up her ass, too," Peter admired.

"Feels so tight," John said, "have to limit myself to just a few fucks each go."

Peter was very keen to fuck my ass as well. His thick cock was a challenge but one that was worthwhile. After this encounter I would never again think of great sex without anal sex. I was very lucky and privileged to have these wonderful men as my lovers.

"Fuck, Sophie," Peter groaned happily, his cock deep in my asshole, "you have such a tight ass!"

The ass fucking was intense for all of us. The men did not want to cum yet so they paused; I lay down again on my back, legs spread wide hoping one of them would again fill my cunt with their hard meat.

Peter was holding my hand as John took up my silent invitation. He started fucking me so hard I could feel his balls slapping into my butt.

"Would you cum inside me, please," I asked John as his cock-piston repeatedly filled and left my pussy in deep firm-gentle strokes.

"I will," he said gently, "many times, but not tonight, Sophie. No. This is our first fuck. I want you to see the pleasure that your body has given me." He smiled benignly, "I want you to see me cum from fucking you and I want to see your body covered in my cum. I hope you understand."

I smiled and nodded. I understood his need to publicly display the result of the pleasure he'd received. And I was taken by the eroticism of his wish to see me covered in his cum. Yes! I wanted to have John's cum dripping all over me like icing.

John made a few harder and deeper thrusts; Peter supported my head so that I could more easily see John's cock fucking into my cunt. My tiny tits jiggled with each pounding inward stroke. I tensed my core gripping him tight within me.

Slowly John withdrew his cock. It glistened with the love juice of my wet cunt. John breathed deeply, groaned and without having to touch his shaft, long streams of cum ejected from the slit in the top of his glans. We all gasped in joy. The hot jets splashed over my titties and left white trails down my abdomen. Some cum pooled thickly in my navel. A few drops were caught in my pelt like pearls.

"Oh god," I exclaimed excitedly, "your cum feels hot on my skin!"

John looked down at me covered in his cum-trails and smiled. I smiled too realising the intense, shared pleasure we had enjoyed together. With his fingers he smeared his still warm cream over my nipples and body. He offered me his sticky fingers to lick clean. His cum tasted so sweet!

He took some cum from my navel on his just-licked fingers and inserted two of them rapidly and unexpectedly into my still gaping pussy so that it, too, would get a taste of his seed. Then he kissed each of my nipples and tasted his own cum.

"Oh my god," I gasped rapt in pleasure.

"Oh, Sophie," John groaned, "that was fantastic." He leaned down to kiss me.

John remained between my legs. Peter eased my head back down to the surface and as he stood up the silhouette of his still hard cock came into view.

"Would you like to cum inside me, Peter?" I asked him.

He smiled benevolently, "Of course, Sophie. Thank you for the invitation."

He spun the tabletop around so that he now stood between my spread legs. My cunt which John had only recently pumped lay slack-jaw open before him.

He touched my thigh and I knew that he wanted me on my knees, on all fours, so I quickly repositioned myself to satisfy his request.

John moved slightly so that his softening, dripping cock was now in view and he could better see what was going on. Peter's hands clasped my hips and I felt his thick shaft force me open and penetrate my sticky cunt easily.

Manipulating my hips he pulled and pushed them, synchronised with his own thrusts, making each fuck deeper and more powerful. He picked up the rhythm and began to fuck my cunt hard. My small tits vibrated with the fuck-force. He paused.

I wanted this. I readied myself to feel the hot jetstream release into my vagina, but instead he withdrew and eased his cock into my asshole. I knew Peter liked assfucking me but it still surprised me.

John was getting turned-on again by seeing Peter fuck my ass and began to stroke his cock near me. Some remaining cum oozed from his cock slit and he rubbed it on my face. He watched intently Peter's cock sliding in and out of my asshole. Peter was fucking my ass more freely now, so he removed his hands from my waist. Now my hip movements dictated the fucking speed and I tried to keep it regular, fast and deep for him.

I discovered that night that I really loved having a hard cock up my ass. Fucking back onto Peter's thick shaft, I tensed my core muscles slightly to increase the sensation on his cock. John's semi-hard cock had slid naturally into my mouth once again. I was being spoiled by my boys.

Peter was groaning and I was sure that I was close to receiving the reward of his cum in my ass! It would be a brand new experience for me and I looked forward to receiving it, but instead, Peter groaned loudly and withdrew his thick stiff cock from my ass. He spun the turntable around rapidly so that his cock slapped against my face.

Immediately he held the back of my head and directed my mouth onto his shaft. He began to vigorously fuck my mouth with his hot steaming cock, fresh from my tight asshole. I sucked it eagerly. I wanted him to cum inside me, but I hadn't expected him to cum in my mouth after a good ass-fucking! My boys were full of exciting surprises!

Peter couldn't last long. He tensed pulling my face into his belly, his thick cock's full length in my mouth and his balls on my chin. I sucked gently. I felt powerful throbs. When the streams of hot cum began, they shot straight down my throat. I looked up to see him tensed in ecstasy. I moved his cock forward in my mouth a little so that I could taste his cum on my tongue. It was still throbbing and shooting, dribbling thick cum warmly into my mouth. It tasted hot, salty and sweet.

Some cum dribbled between my lips and Peter's detumescing cock. I looked at my men. John and Peter were both smiling. I felt thrilled that I had given these men so much pleasure and that they had returned the favour to me in spades.

Peter's cock slipped from my mouth. John laid me on my back and pushed my thighs back so my knees were near my shoulders.

"Now it's your turn, Sophie. Look, Peter," he said spontaneously, "isn't Sophie beautiful?"

He bent down and started to lick my asshole erotically and then sliding his tongue over my perineum, let his tongue play in my pussy-hole before it began to circle my clit.

"She sure is beautiful, John," Peter agreed recovering from his cum-exhaustion. "And I bet Sophie tastes even sweeter after all that fucking! Let me taste her cunt-juice, too."

My men took turns eating my pussy, suckling my titties and fingering my asshole and cunt. When I came, it was with tremendous convulsive waves like a tsunami. I let out an involuntary cry due the unexpected rush of intense pleasure. My hips shook. Moisture oozed from my open pussy-hole, dribbling down my perineum and over my asshole. I'd never cum like that before. It was so intense. Not even my hairbrush had given me such a whole-body climax!

The men surrounded me and cuddled lovingly into me and I felt content. Peter left and returned a few moments later and both men, taking a hand each, lead me to the bathroom where a warm foamy bath awaited me.

We had no secrets anymore and in a sign of comfort and intimacy, I sat on the loo with spread legs and pissed in front of them. They appreciated the gesture and I encouraged them to do the same while I held their cocks and felt the flowing stream within.

I stepped in the bath and they washed and cleaned me tenderly. I relaxed soaking for a while as they showered. John brought me some more of the Veuve. When I was ready they dried me and offered me a comfortable bath robe.

"We've been talking again, Sophie," John said smiling. "Peter has decided that he can put off what he had to do tomorrow. He can stay another day... Would you like to stay the night? You could sleep between us and maybe we could fuck you again in the morning? It's up to you to choose, of course. "

"Maybe we could fuck you a few times tomorrow, Sophie!" Peter added hopefully.

I thought about the proposal for less than a millisecond.

"Oh, yes! Guys, I'd love to stay," I said, smiling at my men. "And you both may fuck me whenever you want!"

I laughed. I was the happiest I'd been for such a long time. I knew I had found my métier.

"That's perfect!" John exclaimed.

Peter clapped his hands and said, "Sophie I think we will have to keep you too ourselves for a little while longer before we share you with the others!"

"Others," I said, thinking about the potential to give such pleasure expanding before my eyes. "That sounds like a very interesting idea." I imagined many streams of hot cum landing on my body all at once.

"It is," John explained. "If you would like it to happen. It's your choice, as always. But we do have male and female friends who would really enjoy passing you around and taking turns fucking you, my darling. They are kind and friendly and generous, as well."

"Hmmm... something tells me that I would enjoy it too, especially with you two there watching and joining in," I laughed again, feeling my future locking into place and a new sense of freedom, confidence and control over my own destiny emerge.

We celebrated with more champagne. Peter and John held me tightly between them. They exchanged me, taking turns tongue kissing me and feeling me up until finally, we all went to bed, snuggled together exhausted from the love-making and slightly tipsy from the champagne. We all knew that we needed a good rest before tomorrow's activities began.

12