Sophie's Destruction Ch. 02

Story Info
Losing control of the situation, a shocking revalation!
7.3k words
4.56
22.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: It is recommended to read the previous chapter for context.

Sophie expected Matty to let go of her head after she had given him the answer he wanted to hear. Instead he had just laughed again, Matty's laugh did something to her, it was a dominant and confident laugh that made her feel small. It was a laugh that implied he really didn't care about how it would make her feel for him to be openly laughing in her face. She hated to admit it, be she loved how it made her feel, she had always been submissive toward men and Matty's laugh really served to bring that side of her to the forefront.

He continued to hold her head down in his lap for what felt to her like an incredibly long time but must have been only a minute or so. "Isn't he going to let me go?" She thought to herself. After another moment she felt him shift and sighed in relief that he was finally relenting, only he wasn't, he had just reached for his drink! She couldn't believe the audacity! Here she was, her head being forced and held against the crotch of a man she'd never met in an incredibly embarrassing situation, and he's casually finishing his beer!

She decided she had to say something, even as much as she was scared to speak up to this dangerous man, and if she was honest with herself there was a small submissive part of her that found a sick pleasure in the degradation, but she couldn't just stay quiet or she might be here all night for all she knew.

"Can I get up now please?" She mumbled into his lap trying to be polite so as not to make him angry.

"What was that?" Matty said through a grin. "I couldn't hear you with my bollocks pressed against your mouth." He said far too loudly in the crowded bar for her comfort.

"I'd like to get up now." She tried again.

"I can't hear what you're saying love but I'm assuming it's along the lines of. Can you let me up please Matty? I'm too much of a weak little slut to do it myself." He said doing an impression of her. "And the answer is no, I've got a meeting with one more runner before we leave."

She wasn't entirely sure what a runner was but based on the context of what she'd seen earlier that night she was guessing it was someone who distributed drugs to the gangs dealers. Surely he wasn't planning on keeping her in this position while the runner was there too? That would be so humiliating, thank god he'd taken his hand off her arse at least. Even if it was just to reach his beer.

She didn't have to wait long to find out as in less time than it took Matty to have another swig of his drink someone sat down across the table from them, all she could see was their shoes under the table. Which were a large size of men's trainers.

"Alright Matty? Got yourself a new misses there have you?" The newcomer said sarcastically.

Matty laughed. "Never mind the slut, I can't remember her name or else I'd introduce you. She's just someone I found to fuck tonight, as you can see she can barely keep her hands off me." they both laughed in unison.

"Straight to business then, where am I taking these drops tonight?" The conversation carried on for a few minutes discussing the evenings business and the whole time Sophie was too scared and too shocked to say anything. She tried to just zone out hoping the time would pass quicker or the earth would swallow her whole, but when she did her mind wandered to thoughts of Adam. Her fiance, who was probably missing her right now on his weekend trip to see family. He was missing her while she had her face pressed against the genitals of a violent criminal gang member in a rough part of town through her own stupid decisions.

She was snapped out of this train of thought when Matty suddenly put his hand back on her arse and firmly squeezed her cheek.

"You've been staring open mouthed at this sluts arse since you started talking." He said to his friend across the table. "Is that because it's the only part of her sticking above the table or because you like the look of it? If you finish your fucking job on time tonight for a change she might still be at the safe house when you get back, maybe I'll let you have a go. " He laughed again.

"I just hope she's better than that last bitch we used to keep at the gang house. She was used up and almost insane after less than two weeks." That last sentence sent alarm bells ringing in Sophies head. The language used terrified her, 'we used to keep' and not 'used to stay at' or something similar, or 'let you have a go' implying he was going to let this random gang member have sex with her, that scared her especially so, and she begin to buck against the strong hands holding her in place.

Matty squeezed the back of her neck hard, hard enough to really hurt but probably not leave marks.

"Let me be clear slut." He barked authoritatively. "I have no problem giving you a back hander if you start playing up alright? I've been handling bitches like you a long time, and sometimes I've had to get rough."

She'd suspected from the start that he'd have no problem hurting her, and now she knew she was right. She wanted nothing more than this to be over and for her to be in one piece at the end of it, she decided the best way to accomplish that for now was to just go along with it for a while.

"So, are you going to be a problem?" He asked. Sophie shook her head. "Good, are we going to have a nice night together?" He asked again. She nodded, inadvertently rubbing Mattys cock across her face. "Good." He said with finality.

"Because I need to show my mate here how fucking wet you are." He said stifling a laugh. At the same time he finished his sentence he pulled up the bottom of Sophies dress exposing her panties to the entire bar. Sophie gasped and felt herself blush, but she didn't say anything or try to move for fear of Matty hurting her again, and some other feeling in the back of her mind she couldn't pin down. Then, to her horror, she felt Mattys fingers curl under the elastic of the wasteband. Before she could react he pulled down her panties in one swift motion exposing her fresh shaved and soaking wet pussy to the entire bar! Sophie felt cold ice spread through her chest as her feelings of embarrassment and shame became almost overwhelming. There was also that other feeling that had been there for a while now that she was unsure about. She could hear Matty and his friend laughing but nobody else thankfully, because of the tables position in the corner, not a lot of people would be able to see even if they were looking in this direction. But there were a handful of people who could definitely see if they looked, and it was while she was thinking about these complete strangers in this seedy bar seeing her pussy and thinking she was just some cheap gang whore that she realised what the other feeling was. It was arousal, this horrible situation she was in, these strangers looking at her as nothing but a cheap slut, it was making her hornier than she could ever remember being before. She didn't recognise it at first because she would never have thought in a million years that that's what it could be.

"Fucking hell you weren't joking, that slut is horny as hell! Did you promise her a cut of the profit or something? Haha." Said the friend, snapping Sophie back into the room.

"No." Replied Matty. "That's the best part, all I did was fucking ask! Isn't that right slut?"

Sophie thought of getting out of this situation quickly and how it was best to play along. Still she hesitated before she finally said "Yes."

"Haha, she must be either a really nasty slut or really stupid. Fuck it, I hope its both." Said Matty. As he was saying this he grabbed and harshly twisted Sophies underwear, ripping the thin lacey fabric off her body.

"Hey!" She shouted on instinct, suddenly forgetting her situation in her anger at losing her favourite panties. That was a mistake. Matty suddenly pulled her head up by her hair and brought her to eye level.

"What?" He spat. "You got something to say? Funny you answering back, considering how your mouth has been pressed up against my cock for the last 10 minutes you cheap slut!"

Sophie was forced to look him dead in his eyes, she felt her fear overtake her as her fight or flight response was screaming at her to run, and her pussy was begging her to stay. Eventually she realised she couldn't run if she tried, and meekly said "Sorry."

Matty flipped on an instant. "Apology accepted." He smiled, the way he could just flip his moods so quickly like that was unnerving to her, his friendly smile now only serving to make her more scared, he had a sick but affective way of getting what he wanted from people.

"We were just leaving anyway." Matty said to no one in particular. "You, fuck off, get your job done or you aren't getting paid." He said matter of factly gesturing to his mate who immediately stood up and left.

"Let's go." He said bluntly, pushing Sophie gently ahead of him before standing and grasping her arm just above the shoulder. She followed along beside him through the pub clutching her handbag in her hands like it was a life vest, her eyes wide in panic.

It was only then that the thought occurred to her, Matty had never pulled her dress back down! She'd just walked through this entire seedy pub with her bare arse out in plain view of everyone. She quickly reached round and pulled it back down into place just as they were stepping out of the front door. As she did so she couldn't help but take one quick glance back the way they'd come to see if anyone had noticed. She felt her whole body go flush with embarrassment as she saw at least five people openly laughing at her. Her knees nearly buckled when it struck her just how horny it made her. The feeling of these complete strangers thinking she was just some horny slut desperate to get fucked, and then she realised. She thought back to what had gotten her into this mess and she had to admit, they were right! She was desperate to get fucked, that's why she'd lied to her fiance about what she was doing tonight, that's why she was willing to cheat on him just this once. She wanted nothing more than to get properly and completely fucked all night, she just imagined she'd be in control of the situation.

"Fine." She thought to herself, "I'm horny, but this is also a terrifying position to be in. A complete stranger is taking me to a place I don't know. There's no way I'm letting this thug just have his way with me. I have to find a way out of this."

"Where are you taking me?" She asked Matty as they headed towards a very nice looking car parked in a spot nearest the exit.

"Taking you? You make that sound like I'm forcing you, you agreed to come with me remember?" He said in a overly pleasent tone.

"You made me say yes!"

"Like I said, I've been dealing with bitches all my life. It usually takes a whole lot more than that to convince them to come back to a gang house with me. So you're either too timid to say no, or you want to fuck as well."

Sophie didn't know how to respond.

"I think it's both." Matty laughed as he opened the passanger side door and placed a guiding hand onto her shoulder and applying just enough pressure that she couldn't really make any other move but to get into the car. He then made his way around the vehicle, got into the drivers side and started the engine.

"luckily the safe house isn't too far from here so you won't have to wait long." Matty said turning off the car park. "Why don't we start things right? You suck my cock while I'm kindly driving you there." He said bluntly.

Sophie unsure of how to react or what to say felt the fear in her chest again as it started to make her breathing uneven. She just stared ahead at the unfamiliar roads.

"Let's not keep pretending love. An attractive woman like you alone in a place like that where us no good criminals are known to frequent. Only a single drink at the table so you're clearly not there with anyone. And if I can be honest, being the no good gangster that I am with years of experience, I went through your bag as soon as I sat down and spotted it. I'm not an idiot, the final word on the matter is this. There's only one reason in the world why a woman would take her engagement ring off and hide it in her bag when she's out on the town." He said glancing in her direction. As he did so he pulled her engagement ring from his pocket! The bastard must have swiped it when she was in the restroom. She made a move to snatch it from him but he was too quick and put it back in his pocket. "You were looking to get laid." He said cutting off anything she was about to say.

Damn, he was right and she knew it, the only thing wrong about what he'd said was she hadn't ended up at that bar through choice. She'd only ended up there because her usual bar was closed for renovation. She knew she should have just headed home at that point but she didn't. Hell the Uber driver that had dropped her off was throwing himself at her, she could have just fucked him in the back seat and gone home, best of both worlds! But she'd let her pussy override her brain and now she was paying the price.

"Enough." She thought. "I've played along enough, he clearly took the ring to sell but now he's using it as a way to control me. But I can just tell Adam I lost it, he'll be hurt but it's better than the alternative."

She made up her mind, the next time they stopped at a set of lights she would just jump out and run. He wouldn't be expecting that, and if she found a narrow ally she was willing to bet he wouldn't want to leave his car behind. She could do this.

She looked up to see they were approaching a red light, she prepared herself as they began to slow down. Her body grew tense as she engaged the necessary muscles to make a swift grab for the door handle.

It was then she heard Matty say in an almost exasperated tone. "Come on slut, you know you want it really."

When she turned around to look at him she saw that he'd freed his cock from the fly of his trousers, and all the prepared tension in her body immediately relaxed as she took it in. It was beautiful, she'd seen a lot of dicks in her college days and none of them were nearly this good. It was big, at least 8 inches while still only half erect, with the perfect girth to match, not too thin as to make it look skinny, and not so thick that it looked like a ridiculous pringles can. It wasn't pale, the hair was neatly trimmed, and it was circumcised with the head a little thicker than the shaft, she loved how that felt.

Matty laughed again. "All that bullshit you read from these pick up artists about how to get women. And here you are staring slack jawed and the most relaxed I've seen you all night just staring at my cock like a dog spying a bone."

Shit, he was right. She closed her mouth... But she couldn't take her eyes off his cock. All the thoughts about not even knowing this guys sur name, about heading to a place she didn't know how to get home from, about him having her engagement ring. All those thoughts got pushed that little bit further to the back of her head.

"Now let's see if you've learned anything so far. Specifically about how I don't like to repeat myself, and how I always get the answer I want."

He reached his hand out toward Sophie and wrapped his fingers through the hair on the back of her head in a position she was now familiar with. He pulled her head towards him and down, forcing her cheek down onto his lap. She was now looking sideways at Mattys cock rising above her like she praying at the foot of a religious symbol.

"You're going to suck my cock while I drive us. Aren't you?"

Sophie found herself thinking about Adam, how much she really did love him, and thought to herself. "Dammit Adam, why couldn't this be your cock right now. I'd so much prefer it to be you sat here in the drivers seat. But it isn't, you never want to." Then she thought about the reason she'd come out tonight, because she needed a good fuck, and Adam wouldn't give it to her. Well this man would, she'd worry about getting away from him after she was satisfied. It was partly Adam's fault she was there in the first place when you think about it.

She looked up at the magnificent cock towering over her face. She was overcome, the horniness winning out over the fear for the moment. "Come on strong." She reminded herself. Then she said the second thing that night that would lead to her sealing her own fate.

"Yes Matty, I'm going to suck your cock."

"I know, I knew as soon as I saw you that you were an easy fuck." He laughed that laugh that Sophie felt all the way in her pussy. He lifted her head by her hair and positioned her mouth above the tip of his cock. She parted her lips, and with a final outward breath of uncertainty, reached out her tongue and licked the delicious head of the huge cock on display for her.

She heard Matty take a deep breath as if he was relaxing into a nice massage. She continued to tease the head of his cock with her tounge, tracing circles around his head and occasionally flicking his tip gently with the very end of her tongue. "Oh god, it even smells amazing." She thought as she finally took the whole tip into her mouth. She slowly pulled her head back up sucking as she did untill it popped out of her mouth, and then immediately taking it back in and repeating the process again. She was now rhythmically but still slowly bobbing her head up and down on his cock, each time she did so taking a little bit more of his shaft.

"Oh god, I only met this guy about an hour ago and I'm sucking his cock in his car as he drives me back to his gang house to fuck me." She thought to herself. "He doesn't even remember my name, he said so himself, he just calls me slut or bitch, he manhandles me, disrespects me, controls me. He just sees me as piece of meat he can use to make himself cum." As she was thinking this to herself she subconsciously picked up the pace of the blowjob she was currently giving him. She looked down at his cock and saw her own saliva mixed with rings of her lipstick up and down the shaft of his cock and it her made her feel slutty, it reminded her of college, and she loved it. She could feel herself getting more and more turned on every passing second she spent with this glorious cock in her mouth, it was like her pussy was on fire, she wanted to touch it so badly.

Matty's cock was fully erect now, and when she pulled her head up to look at it properly she saw it had grown to at least 10 inches. Adam's dick wasn't small, but it certainly wasn't this big or, God forgive her, this beautiful. She could see herself worshipping at the altar of this cock if the circumstances were different.

"Are you enjoying yourself down there slut?" Matty asked.

"Yes." She heard herself breathe out. Shit! She'd been caught up in the moment and had let that slip out of her before she could stop it.

It seemed to even catch Matty off guard because there was a brief pause before he laughed and said. "I knew you were a slut, but I didn't know how nasty you were!"

"Well." She thought to herself. "That was stupid, if he didn't have the upper hand before he definitely knows he's got it now. But while you're in the situation..." she thought with a mental shrug. "You might as well try and enjoy it." As she finished this thought she eagerly guided her mouth back to his cock and wasted no time bobbing up and down on it again trying to take as much of his long shaft into her mouth as possible.

After a moment she heard a soft whimpering noise like a series of moans, at first she thought it was Matty. But then she realised, it was her! This man had insulted her, hurt her, essentially kidnapped her after forcing her to say yes to his demands. Yet here she was, moaning like a nasty porn slut with her mouth on his cock. And the worst part was she couldn't stop, she didn't even want to stop. The only thing she wanted was to touch her pussy, or just someone, anyone, God please touch her pussy!

12