Sophie's Destruction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matty also noticed she was moaning onto his cock, he laughed and said. "Seems like you're rusty, there's a difference between a blowjob and sucking cock. I'm not your fiancé so don't worry about looking good doing it, get fucking sloppy with it! Here, let me give you a hand."

Then with no further warning, using the hand that was still wrapped up in her hair he pushed her head down and forced his cock to the back of her throat. Sophie felt it hit her throat and immediately gagged, she spluttered and as she did so spit and phlegm shot out of her mouth and some even came out of her nose!

"That's more like it! Nothing like a sloppy fucking slut who doesn't mind getting dirty."

He continued to use her head as a flesh light as he roughly pulled and pushed it up and down his thick cock. Every time it hit the back of her throat it made her gag a little bit.

Matty seemed to be really revelling in the Glck! Glck! Glck! Noise she was making as he roughly face fucked her for what felt like forever. Based on the fact that he picked up the pace when it started to get louder.

She had never been face fucked like this before, he really was just using her mouth like a pussy. He obviously didn't care that she was gagging or that she was uncomfortable, he was just using her mouth to cum. She felt so degraded and SOOOO fucking horny. She had always been submissive in the bedroom and now there was someone taking what they wanted from her and treating her like a cheap slut, and all it did was make her want to submit even more. She couldn't lie to herself, she was loving this, this is exactly why she had come out this evening. As long as Adam never found out about this maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing after all.

Then, Matty let go of the back of her head. He was no longer forcing her up and down his cock. A brief moment passed where nothing happened, she expected him to say something and when he didn't she looked up at him quizzically.

"Fuck me!" Matty laughed out. He gestured to the mirror at the top of the wind screen and said. "Look at yourself."

She did, and what she saw looking back was an absolute mess. There was a mixture of spit, phlegm, tears, lipstick, and mascara smeared all over her face. Some of the horrific mix had even managed to get in her hair.

"If only your fiancé could see you now eh? He might have second thoughts about marrying such a fucking whore." He laughed.

Sophie almost protested until she realised he was right. Here she was cheating after all, Adam didn't deserve this, but if he just had a higher sex drive then she wouldn't be here in the first place. And my god was she horny.

"Shut up." She said. And then dove back down to stuff Mattys cock in her mouth like her life depended on it. Now the Glck! Glck! Glck! Was all her own doing as she forced her own head down on the thick cock in front of her as fast as she could.

"Jesus christ I'm gonna have some fun with you slut. I've never had a whore willingly choking herself on my cock with as little convincing as you took."

Sophie ignored him and carried on with her laser focus of sucking his cock as well as she could. For the moment, the cock in front of her was her whole world.

"You fucking love my sucking cock don't you slut."

"Yes." She admitted, briefly pulling his cock from her mouth. When she said it this time, she damn well meant it.

"Tell me."

"I love sucking your cock."

"Good slut." He said. "Now tell me you love sucking my cock more than you love your fiancé."

Sophie paused briefly, she couldn't say that. She felt terrible that she was cheating on Adam anyway. She decided to ignore it and continued gagging on Matty's cock like that was somehow better.

"You know I don't like repeating myself slut..." He said ominously.

Sophie, remembering how little effort it took him to hurt her earlier, took his cock out of her mouth and avoided eye contact with him as she said.

"I love sucking your cock more than I love my fiancé." As soon as she said it she felt horrible, not only because it was a betrayal of the man she loved. But also because here in this moment, she wasn't even certain it was a lie. She hadn't been this horny in years, her pussy was alive and it felt incredible.

"Good slut. Now because you made me wait for it, put my cock back in your mouth and say it again." He laughed that laugh and Sophies pussy quivered.

She dove her head back down onto his cock with no hesitation whatsoever and sank it as far as she could take it to the back of her mouth.

"Ah uhff shugging yeh gog muh an ah uhff mah eeanseh."

Matty erupted in a fit of laughter. "You sound so fucking stupid right now slut."

Sophie didn't care, she was too much in love with the cock she was desperately trying to please. The only thing she registered was the humiliation she felt at being laughed at like that, she felt it deep in her pussy and she let out a deep moan.

"You love it when I speak to you like trash don't you you nasty whore? Every time I do it I can see this look in your eye."

She was unsure if it was a rhetorical question but she decided not to risk pissing him off. And she was hornier than she'd ever been, the combination of these two factors meant that Sophie answered.

"Yes, it makes me sooo horny."

"Oh you're one of those sluts." Matty replied. "You're gonna love me then whore haha."

After a brief moment of Sophie continuing to ruin her makeup on his cock. Matty said. "Tell you what, if you really like being degraded like a cheap slut I'll make you a deal. We're about to pull up at this red light in about 2 minutes, and there's a group of 4 lads hanging out on the corner there. If you can get my entire cock down your throat all the way to the balls, I won't open the window and let them watch. It's a win win for me either way haha."

Sophie suddenly sat bolt upright. "Please no. I can't risk anyone I know finding out about this. If my fiancé finds out it would ruin both our lives."

"I really don't care." Responded Matty. "You've only managed to get about half my cock in your mouth so far and I want to nut before we arrive so I can last longer."

Sophie looked at him with pleading eyes.

"I've heard the trick is to take a deep breath through your mouth." He said matter of factly and then turned his head back to the road to signal he was done talking.

Sophie glanced forward and the light was actually more like 60 seconds away. She saw the group at the lights sitting on a nearby wall passing a bottle back and forth but they were just too far away to see if anyone she might have known was amongst them. She'd never deep throated a cock before but decided she had no choice but to try.

She dove back down onto his cock and positioned it at the back of her mouth. She took a deep breath and pushed her head down, heeding Matty's advice of all people. As she did she felt the large head of matty's cock slip past her tonsils, then she almost immediately gagged. The muscles of her throat constricting and forcing the invading cock back out into her mouth. She looked at the lipstick marks on his cock and realised that had only been an extra 2 inches at best, it still hadn't gone all the way in. She prepared herself and tried again. Giving herself a mental count of one, two, three, deep breath, and go. She fought with her gag reflex as she once again felt the head of his cock slide into her throat, she wretched slightly again but it stayed in her throat. "Hey this is easier than I thought it would be." She allowed herself to think before going for broke and forcing her head down further all in one go and was rewarded by the feeling of her nose hitting Matty's thigh.

"Good god!" She heard him say. "Not many whores can do that, let alone on their first attempt."

She realised the car had started to slow down and must have been pulling up at the light. She moved to pull Matty's cock out of her throat and sit upright so as to not look suspicious when they drew close, but when she did she felt his hand on the back of her head. His entire cock was now stuck down her throat, she tried to concentrate on breathing through her nose so she didn't panic.

"Listen closely slut. Your going to say whatever I tell you to say or I'll make sure you fucking regret it. I know you understand." He said bluntly and clearly.

The fear that Sophie had largely forgotten since she became so horny settled back into place in the pit of her stomach. What did he mean by that? She didn't have to wait long to find out.

The car was fully stopped at the lights now and to Sophies horror she heard the driver side window roll down.

She heard Matty shout. "Oi lads! Come and have a look at this!"

NO! The bastard had lied! She'd debased herself even further for him because he promised he wouldn't do this exact thing if she did it.

She squirmed desperately trying to free herself from Matty's grip but all it achieved was causing her to choke and cough on the huge cock currently stuffed down her throat.

"Oh my god!" She heard an unfamiliar voice say. "Boys come check this out! There's some ho in here sucking this guys dick!"

She heard hurried footsteps followed immediately by a group of people laughing. As they laughed she felt the horniness begin to rise up again. God she hated how it made her feel.

"I've gotta get a picture of this fam." She heard one of the boys say and ice hit her veins as the terror of a picture of her sucking a strangers cock was quite possibly about to be out in the wild. She consoled herself with the knowledge that in her current position it would only be a picture of the back of her head, she could easily deny that was her. There had to be more people with half black half pink hair right? Although it was getting pretty difficult to breath.

"Here you go boys, get a bit of a better angle." Matty said and then pulled her head up off his cock. Sophie very quickly found herself face to face with the 4 boys who had been hanging around on the street. Her face was covered in spit and ruined makeup, there was a trail of phlegm dangling from the tip of her tongue which was hanging slightly out of her open mouth as she tried to catch her breath. Just as she looked at the camera phone that was pointing at her face, being held by a complete stranger, the flash went off. Her freshly fucked face would now be eternally making eye contact with this pervert from his camera roll.

"Oh my days fam! Look at the state of this skank!" The one with the camera shouted.

"How much is he paying you love?" Laughed another one.

"Answer him honestly." Matty said with just a hint of his previous threat in his voice.

Tears began to track down her face as all of the mixed emotions swirled around in her brain.

"Nothing." She finally croaked out. "It's free."

The boys exploded with laughter. One of them said. "Fucking hell! Can I go next then?" Through the tears of laughter rolling down his face.

Sophie had never felt this humiliated in all her life. And the worst part was. She fucking loved it! And that just made her feel worse.

"Tell them where we're going." Said Matty.

"Back to your place." Replied Sophie, finding her voice a little more every time she was made to speak.

"Why?"

"Because you're going to fuck me." She said louder again in front of the small crowd.

"Are you excited?"

"I can't fucking wait!" Sophie practically screamed.

One of the group actually fell to the floor laughing when she did so.

"Sorry lads, green light. Have a good night." Matty finally said and quickly pulled away while winding his window back up. Leaving the small group chasing after the car and shouting.

"I can't believe you did that!" She shouted at him. "You said if I deep throated you that you wouldn't!"

"I know, I lied." He said in response. "I know how much you love being degraded so I thought the humiliation of first having to struggle to throat me and then having to tell strangers what a slut you are for doing it would be something you enjoyed. The picture was just a bonus. You're welcome." He finished with a chuckle.

Oh shit the picture! There was now a picture of her ruined face staring directly at the camera with Mattys huge cock quite clearly covered in her spit all the way down to the base.

"What if that picture gets out? Or gets on the Internet? My life would be ruined!" She sobbed at Matty.

"Relax, those kids were what 18-19 years old? What are the odds you have mutual friends with them? And the Internet is a big place to find one picture you'll be fine."

"Although." He added. "I'd avoid the college campus for a while because I can guarantee you that picture is already in at least 10 group chats." Matty laughed. "That's got to be hundreds of phones. You must feel pretty good knowing hundreds of people are going to cum while looking at your whore face tonight."

Sophie sat in silence and thought about everything that had just happened. She felt so dirty, and scared, and horny. Really fucking horny. She couldn't pin point what it was that tipped her over the edge, but the horniness won out. Maybe it was the humiliation, maybe it was the thought of that photo being used by hundreds of guys to masturbate, or maybe it was just because she felt desired again after years with a borderline Asexual. Whatever it was, she just needed to get fucked so badly and then she could worry about the rest later.

"Matty." She said without looking up.

"What?" He replied.

She couldn't believe she was going to say this. She couldn't believe it was what she wanted.

"Can I please keep sucking your cock?"

He looked at her in disbelief, it was the first time she'd ever seen him even slightly shaken. Then, ever so slowly, that cocky fucking grin crept back onto his face.

"What would your fiancé think about you saying that?" He asked her still smiling.

"He'd think I was a no good slut and he'd be right." She replied

"Yes he would. Suck my fucking cock bitch."

She dove at him like big cat pouncing on its prey and immediately stuffed his cock in her throat. She still gagged a little bit but after a few moments was able to adjust again.

Now she was the one using her face like a flesh light. Every time she bobbed up and down she pulled the entire length out of her mouth to then immediately sink it balls deep back into her throat. The noises she was making were foreign even to her, she'd never heard anything like it come out of her before. She was like a wild animal.

"I'm getting close slut. Keep doing what you're doing." Matty said after a minute or two.

Then she heard her phone ringing from inside her handbag. She didn't think anything of it until she heard Matty say.

"Oi Oi. There's only one person who'd be calling to check up on you at this time isn't there? What do you say we answer it?" He then leaned over her and grabbed her phone from her hand bag.

"NO! PLEASE! I'LL DO ANYTHING! PLEASE DON'T ANSWER IT!"

He laughed again. "Alright I won't. Since I'm about to nut anyway it'd be a waste. But I'm going to hold you to the 'I'll do anything' part. Now I'm going to cum down your dirty cheating throat you slut and you better not cough it back up."

As the phone kept ringing Sophie made love to Mattys cock, she was doing everything she could to please him in order to make sure he didn't answer the phone. It didn't take long before he began to buck his hips to match her rhythm and she felt his cock head begin to pulse. Just at that moment he grabbed the back of her head and forced his cock all the way down her throat.

"Ah yeh! Swallow my fucking cum you nasty cheating slut! Swallow every fucking drop!"

Sophie felt his cock pulse with every jet of cum he shot directly into her throat. After everything he had put her through, why was she finding this so rewarding? It kept on cumming for what felt like forever and she enjoyed every single shot, she was lost in pleasure. "This must be as close as you can get to an orgasm without actually cumming." She thought, absolutely cock drunk.

She was snapped out of it when she suddenly heard Matty shout.

"HOLY SHIT!"

She was confused, he'd finished cumming why was he shouting this now? She lifted her head up to find out and his cock audibly popped out of her mouth. She found him staring at her phone in disbelief. The call had ended after getting no answer, he was just staring at her lock screen, the picture of her and Adam together on holiday.

"What?" She asked, her curiousity winning her over.

"Is that your fiancé?" He asked through a grin.

"Uhhhh... Yeh." She replied.

"Adam fucking Rimmer?!" He shouted with glee.

Her heart sank, her stomach tripled in weight, and ice water flooded into her veins. How? How did he know her fiancé's full name? He'd already forgotten her name.

"We were in the same year in high school! He was such a fucking nerd! I beat the shit out of him almost every day. He fucking hated me."

Well, there was her answer. Then she suddenly remembered all the stories Adam had told her about about his high school bully.

"Wait. You're Matthew O'Brien?" She asked.

"He told you about me?" He weezed out through laughs.

"This is too fucking perfect! You're engaged to Adam the nerd! And I just paraded you around town like a public slut and shot cum down your fucking throat!" Matty seemed excited like a kid in a candy store.

"Oh no. Oh on. Oh no... You've really fucked up this time Sophie." She Thought to herself. "How could you have let this happen. This is the worst possible thing you could do to the man you love." She started to panic.

"Oh man, I have to fucking tell him." Matty said still holding Sophies phone.

"NO! Please I'm begging you. Please don't. I'll do anything you want but please he can never find out that this happened. It would ruin his life, please leave him out of this."

Matty looked at her as if he was solving a complex equation. He was really thinking something over. Suddenly his face relaxed at if he'd come up with the answer he was after. Then he said.

"We're here now, let's see how much of a well behaved cheating slut you are when we get inside. And maybe, maaayyybbbeeee I'll consider not telling Adam that I just used his fiancé as a fucking cum dump." He laughed and got out of the car, still in possession of her engagement ring and her phone.

Sophie sat in utter shock. She had gotten herself into the worst situation she could possibly imagine. And now she literally had no choice but to go along with any sick depraved thing Matty could think of.

"How?" She said aloud to herself.

How? How was she still so fucking horny.

Matty opened the passenger door and gestured towards what looked like an unassuming mid-sized warehouse.

"Let's go." Said Matty.

Sophie stepped out of the car...

12