Sophie's Destruction Ch. 03

Story Info
Sophie is truly fucked.
6.8k words
4.54
39.8k
52

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 08/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie stepped out of the car on shaky legs. It was partly the the ache in her pussy that needed to be touched, but mostly it was the cold dread she could feel in her entire body. How was it possible she was in this situation right now? She almost couldn't believe it. She wouldn't if it wasn't happening to her here in real time. She found herself frozen on the spot taking short shallow breaths, she looked around to see if she recognised where she was but there was absolutely nothing she recognised. Even if she just took the risk and ran now she'd have no idea where to run to.

"Come on then slut, my cocks getting hard again and I don't feel like jacking off tonight." Matty laughed from his position a few paces away between Sophie and his gangs safe house.

She couldn't move, she was so scared. She had, through her own bad decisions, found herself at the mercy of the man who had relentlessly bullied her fiancé for most of his life. Matty had her engagement ring and her phone, she couldn't even call for help if she wanted to. Her best bet, she thought, was to just turn and run and hope for the best. Angling her body towards the exit of the parking lot she looked out of the exit onto the street.

"Oi. Are you thinking about leaving? I've got your phone and your ring. Besides which this is PLC turf and I've got men on every corner. As soon as one of them sees you with your face obviously fresh from a fucking like that, they'll have you on your knees faster than you can react with 5 cocks vying for a position down your slut throat." Matty laughed. "And also." He added stepping up to Sophies side. "Don't act like you aren't excited for what comes next."

As he said this he reached a hand down below the hem of her nice black dress and ran it up her thigh towards her pussy that she couldn't deny was the wettest it had ever been. Her panties had been ripped off her earlier that evening and as his hand reached her pussy he placed 2 fingers against her clit and applied just the right amount of pressure. She'd been so horny for so long that night that it was instantly like lighting hit her brain, she involuntary jumped and a whimper escaped her mouth.

Matty didn't say anything about it, she'd expected a cocky remark or to be called a slut but he stayed silent. Instead he just started to slowly move his fingers in a small circle while maintaining the preasure on her clit. Sophie felt like she was going to melt, she was hornier than she could ever remember being and despite the situation she was in, God did it feel amazing. He kept going and she didn't know if it was because she had wanted someone to touch her pussy for weeks now or if it was because Matty was good at it but it felt incredible. Her body had never reacted so strongly to someone touching her clit before. She was lost in the pleasure, she felt like she could cum just from this already, she forgot where she was or who she was with. She simply began to move her hips in time with Mattys movements to grind against his fingers. As time went on louder and louder whimpers eventually became moans, God it felt amazing! She'd been wanting this release all night and she was finally getting it, the taboo and the danger of the whole situation just made it hotter for her.

Suddenly and without warning, Matty removed his hand. Sophie involuntarily whimpered and her hips continued buck against nothing. Matty just openly laughed at her.

"Look at yourself right now slut. I wasn't even moving my hands towards the end there you were just trying to rub yourself to an orgasm in this public car park." He laughed out again.

Sophie blushed and turned her head away from him, he was right. She had gotten so lost in the pleasure that she had forgotten where she was and what she was doing.

"Do you want to cum that badly?" Matty asked her.

"I need to cum, I've been so close all night it's driving me insane." Sophie answered honestly through her fear and guilt, needing it like she never thought it was possible to need anything.

"I can make women cum like nobody else can, it's one of the many things I'm good at." answered Matty. "But you, my cruel little cheating slut, you're going to have to show me you're worth the effort."

Sophie didn't know what to say, she was scared for herself and terrified Adam would find out his bully had used her throat like a flesh light and she had asked for it. She eventually decided to not say anything.

Matty eventually cut in. "Alright then, no problem. I'll call you a taxi, I'm busy tonight so I can't run you back. I'll just let Adam know what his fiancé has been up to first though."

Dread filled her again, until a small part of her brain that wasn't terrified and wasn't cock drunk kicked in and she came up with a plan.

"You can't." She said, not in a begging way but just as a matter of fact. "Even if you keep my phone you don't know how to unlock it, you can't tell him even if you wanted to."

As she was saying this she became less and less confident in it as a grin spread across Mattys face.

"Use your brain slut, if it isn't too preoccupied with cock. I already told you me and Adam were in the same year at high school, I've got the little shit as a friend on Facebook. And half that school year works for me, I could throw a rock and hit a gang member with his number I bet."

Unusually, he didn't laugh at her when he said this. He just looked at her seriously as they both comprehended just how fucked she really was. They both knew she didn't have a choice now but to see this through to the end. Whatever that may be.

"Now." Matty continued. "Are you going to do what I tell you? Or should I send Adam a quick snap of me and you together with your face covered in spit and make up?"

Sophie, finally resigned to her fate, just nodded.

"Speak up." Matty said.

"Yes." Sophie replied, looking at the ground.

"Yes what?" Matty said patronisingly.

"Yes, I'll do what you say." She snapped back at him.

"Good." Matty said completely ignoring the venom in her reply. "Back to where we were then. You need to cum, and I want to fuck, it's a match made in heaven. But since I know how wet it makes you to be humiliated, take that fucking dress off before we head inside."

"But what if someone sees me?" She replied in shock. "You tore off my underwear, I'll be naked! In public!"

"That's kind of the fucking point." Matty laughed. "Don't make the mistake of thinking I'm joking I'll call Adam right now and tell him you asked to deep throat my cock."

Sophie just looked at him with pleading eyes but didn't move, she couldn't, this place wasn't exactly private people could see from all directions.

Matty sighed. "Alright then, fair enough. I can see you're not into it. I'll call you a taxi and you can go home."

Sophie was suspicious, had she finally won out? Had she finally managed to keep her horniness under control long enough to get out of this awful situation? Surely it can't have been that easy? But she watched as Matty took out his phone and started typing a number, relief flooded through her. She didn't quite know how but she was finally free of this.

"Hello." said Matty getting an answer finally. "I need a favour mate, you remember that little prick Adam you hung about with in school? Do you have his number at all?" There was a short pause while the other person replied. "Perfect, could you text that over to me please? I'll explain next time I see you." Another short pause seemed excruciatingly long as Sophies world once again collapsed around her. "Nice one mate, see you later." He hung up. "Now I'll call you that taxi." He said to her with a huge grin on his face.

"No, wait!" She shouted as Matty started entering a new number.

"... For what?" He replied.

She couldn't believe it, she was about to strip naked in the middle of a car park out in the open surrounded by the public. She just couldn't will her hands to actually move.

Mattys phone made a short noise and he looked down at it. "Well look at that, you're fiancé's number." He said turning the phone to show her the text. It was true, that was his number exactly. "I reckon I'll call him quickly before I send you home." He laughed directly at her, the lack of respect and the implied degradation in his laugh had a way of going straight to Sophies pussy.

"No." She replied slowly lifting her hands to the shoulders of her dress. Matty paused what he was doing on his phone.

She hooked the fingers of her right hand around the strap on her left shoulder and brought it down her arm to her elbow. Then she did the same for the other side. She could not believe she was about to do this. She took a deep breath and shimmied the dress loose so it was only one arm folded across her tits that was holding it against gravity. Then, not knowing what other choice she had, she looked Matty in his eyes and dropped the dress. She was now standing completely naked except for her shoes in front of this bastard of a man fully out in the open in the cold night air. It hadn't even hit the floor before she crossed an arm over her tits and covered her pussy with her other hand to cover up as much as she could.

Matty just stood there with that grin on his face. "Step out of the dress." He said. She slowly took one step backwards out of the dress and instinctively away from Matty. He immediately closed the distance with one long stride, bent, and picked up her nice dress. Then without warning he balled it up in his hands and threw it as far as he could across the car park.

"Now." He said cooly. "Move your hands, let everyone get a good look at that slutty little body of yours."

Sophie trembled as she slowly lowered her hands to her side, she was already naked in public there was no point risking Matty calling Adam now.

"Fuck me those tits are massive." Matty laughed out. "I bet you've always been popular with the lads."

Sophie trembled again, but this time it wasn't the cold night air or the embarrassment of being naked in public. It was the way he just openly laughed at her and talked about her like she was an object. She hated to admit it but it drove her absolutely insane with lust.

"You're naked in public. There's a picture of your face covered in spit and cum all over the college campus. You're about to be fucked by a complete stranger. And you're cheating on your fiancé." Matty listed off while she just stood there naked. With every point he added to the list Sophie felt herself get more and more turned on, she could physically feel his words go straight to her pussy. "I've known some nasty fucking whores in my day, but you've got the potential to be just about the nastiest." He said not taking his eyes off her naked body.

"Answer this next question honestly. I'll know if you're lying. Why were you in that bar tonight slut?"

She was so unbelievably turned on. She should have been horrified by this situation, she couldn't understand why she was finding it all so fucking hot.

"I came out looking for someone to fuck."

"I knew it." Matty laughed out. "Well it's your lucky night slut because if you set out to cheat on that little prick fiancé of yours then fate landed you with exactly the best possible candidate for that."

Sophie knew it was wrong, but it felt so good when Matty had finally touched her pussy. To get even just a small taste of the release she needed so badly. She found herself subconsciously just nodding to what Matty had said. He laughed again when he noticed this. His laugh drove her insane, she had no idea she was so into this kind of treatment. To be viewed as nothing more than an object to be used and ridiculed, how could she have known she'd be so into it, she had never been this turned on in her whole life.

"You deep throated a stranger, and now you're stood naked in public, and I can practically see your pussy dripping from here. You're a nasty cheating fucking slut. So tell me, are you still looking for someone to fuck?"

"Yes." Sophie gasped out pressing her thighs together and squirming trying to get some friction against her clit to relieve some of the aching need she was feeling down there without openly masturbating in public. She had almost forgotten she was stood naked at the whim of a complete bastard of a stranger.

"Why?" Matty asked.

"Because I'm a nasty fucking cheating slut and I need a cock so badly I'm willing to debase myself to get one." She even shocked herself with that one, the need to orgasm was taking over her brain.

"Adams little dick not doing it for you?" He snickered.

"His cock is great. He just doesn't like sex."

"What kind of a pussy doesn't like to fuck? Anyway, if you follow me into that gang house I'll make sure you cum like never before. But if you do then you know that you're going to fuck the man who made your fiancé's life a living hell. And you're consenting to do whatever the fuck I tell you to do. Think hard about this one slut."

"I'll follow you!" She blurted out almost immediately.

Matty laughed. "You really are an empty head and a set of tits. Just how I like them. Come on then slut, follow me." He turned on his heel and headed towards the warehouse as he said this. Sophie practically ran to keep up with him, luckily it was only a short distance away since she was starting to get cold. Somewhere in the back of her head the rational part of her brain was screaming at her that she was cold because she was naked in public and her clothes were now gone. It was begging with her to not follow this man into this building, but it was such a small voice in an echo chamber of pure desire that she barely registered it as she stepped up to the door that Matty was currently unlocking.

The door opened into a large room with rows of tables filled with stacks of cash and rectangular packages in black wrap ready for distribution. As Sophies eyes adjusted to the brighter lights on the inside of building she also saw in one corner a small recreational area, and around 10 men sat around in it smoking and listening to rap music. She yelped and covered herself up hoping they wouldn't look up and see her.

"Alright lads!" Matty shouted. So much for not being seen, every head in the room turned to look at them both. "Look what I've got myself. A new gang whore!"

"Fucking hell boss." One of the men shouted. "She doesn't look like the usual drug addled bitch willing to fuck for a bit of crack." They all laughed... At her... She almost came. "Where did you find her?"

"She found me. She came out looking for a good fuck and she was so desperate I managed to convince her to get naked out in the car park." Matty laughed out.

They were having a full conversation, talking about her like she wasn't in the room. It was driving her wild.

"Can I have second go?" Another of the men laughed out.

"Settle down Marc this one's mine. I don't mind you guys having a look though. Slut, let my boys take a good look at you."

Sophie was so embarrassed she couldn't move, she was just stood as much behind Matty as she could be trying to cover as much of herself as she could with her hands. A moment passed and Matty turned and grabbed her by her wrists, he positioned himself behind her, kept hold of her wrists holding her arms by her side and frog marched her to the centre of the room.

The men that had previously been sat around all came over to her and started muttering under their breath. She had never been so embarrassed in her life, she was ashamed beyond words at how much she was loving it.

She'd occasionally catch clear voices rising through the murmuring, just words and phrases like. "Slut.", "look at those tits.", "must be fucking desperate." None of them could have possibly known how right they were.

She then heard Matty's voice rising above the rest say. "Tell them what you want slut."

She stammered a little before saying. "I want to get fucked."

Everyone in the room burst out into laughter, just adding to her shameful arousal.

"And here's the best part." Matty added as he pulled the engagement ring from his pocket. He grabbed her hand and slid the ring back into place. "She's fucking engaged, how bad of a fuck must this guy be if she's stood naked in front of a group of strangers telling them all how much she wants to take a cock."

She hated herself for it. But he was right, not about Adam being a bad fuck necessarily, but certainly about how desperate she was.

One of the men in the crowd asked her directly. "Jesus Christ bitch don't you feel bad?"

"Yes." she replied honestly.

"But not bad enough to be ashamed of yourself?"

"I am ashamed of myself." She replied again.

"Then why are you here?"

She thought about telling them that Matty had manipulated and basically blackmailed her into going along with whatever he asked. But she correctly guessed it would fall on deaf ears.

"Go on, tell him." Matty said to her.

"B... b... because I need to get laid." She answered, remembering the true reason she was in this mess in the first place.

"Annnddddd....." Matty led her on.

"B... b... because the humiliation turns me on." Sophie added as she looked down intently at the floor.

"That's right, now come on slut. Since you already got me off once tonight and I'm a nice guy, follow me to my office and I'll give you what you want."

"Come on Matty you're not going to keep her to yourself are you? I thought the rule was that whores are gang property." Said the tall black man who Matty had identified as Marc earlier. "I'd love to see this one stretched out around my cock."

"Not this time mate." He replied swiftly. "Extenuating circumstances here you might say. But maybe if you ask her nicely when I'm done with her she might stick around for a while." He laughed.

She was terrified by that last part, it was bad enough that she was cheating with one guy and stood naked in front of a group of others. She really didn't want to cheat with multiple people.

Matty grabbed her hand and pulled her away from the group. "Right theres money to be made so I don't want to see you dick heads sat around doing nothing anymore. Start dividing up that last delivery or I'll start looking at your cut of the profits."

As Matty led her towards a corridor deeper into the warehouse the men dispersed with a few final glances. All except Marc who kept his gaze firmly fixed on her, a huge smile plastered across his face. She shivered and allowed herself to be led down the surprisingly long corridor. Matty opened the door at the very end and flicked the lights on as he entered, pulling her through the doorway.

The room was big enough to accommodate a desk, a sofa, and a small single bed. She guessed if it was a gang safe house as Matty had said then it made sense he might need to sleep here occasionally.

"Here's how it's going to work slut. I'm going to tell you what to do and you're going to do it. Or we give Adam a call. Do you understand."

Not knowing what other choice she had left she shyly nodded.

"Answer me properly."

"Yes, I understand."

"Good, now... Beg for it."

"What?"

"You heard me."

She wrestled with her fear and arousal for a beat before the latter won out... Again.

"Please fuck me." She said delicately.

"Oh come on slut. You can do better than that."

"Please." She said louder and looked him in the eye. "Please fuck me."

"You sound like a horny teenager. You need to sound like the depraved slut you are or I call Adam and send you home without a fuck to even show for it."

That was the motivation she needed.

"Please Matty. Please fuck me with your big cock, I need it, I need to feel it inside me. I need to cum, I want to feel it stretch me apart and hit my G-spot. I need to cum so badly it's driving me insane, please please please let me cum on your big fucking cock. Please."

"Now you're getting it." He said through another cocky fucking grin. "What are you?" He added.

12