Sophie's Destruction Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a slut."

"More." He said bluntly.

"I'm a depraved cheating fucking disgusting set of holes that needs to get filled with cock more than I need oxygen right now." She was saying things she never thought she would, and with every word she was getting more into it, more turned on.

"Fucking hell slut." He said. "You really are something else."

Matty pulled off his shirt revealing his toned and tattooed torso. She reacted to it animalisticly, biting her lip and taking a sharp breath in. He then undid his belt and stepped out of his trousers, standing in just his boxers Sophie could see every contour of his cock beneath, it was glorious.

"Is my cock bigger than your fiancé's? Answer honestly, I'm comfortable with my size."

"Yes." She breathed out. Matty laughed.

"Get on your knees." He ordered. She did without hesitating. He stepped towards her and closed the distance between them. That amazing, beautiful, perfect cock was inches from her face once again, she could swear she could feel herself salivating.

"Take my boxers down and suck my fucking cock slut." He said to her while looking her in the eye.

She reached up and quickly pulled them down revealing his half erect cock. Adam had never gotten hard twice in one day, his refractory period seemed to be days apart. Matty was hard again already. And there it was, right in front of her eyes, the answer to all her prayers. She grabbed it by the base and shoved it in her mouth as far as she could.

"Yeh slut, get it nice and hard with that cheating mouth of yours." Matty said.

She was sucking his cock for less than a minute before it was fully hard, it looked even bigger when he was stood up.

"Good, now no hands. Fuck your face on my cock whore."

She removed the hand from the base and started shoving her head violently against the rock hard cock in front of her, desperate to take as much as she could. After a while she remembered what she'd learned earlier and took a deep breath in as she pushed her head forward. She felt a horrible sense of pride when his cock slipped past the back of her mouth and down her throat. Tears started to well up in her eyes as she continued, feeling his cock slide in and out of her throat, she fought with all her strength against her gag reflex every time.

"Good slut, now suck my fucking balls." He commanded her.

Without thinking twice and possessed with the all encompassing need to please this beautiful cock she pulled her head back allowing it to pass out through her lips. She then stooped a little further as she lifted his cock up to access his balls and gently sucked one into her mouth. She could smell the slight musk as she sucked and slurped the source of Mattys cum and it drove her wild. After a while she let his testicle fall from her mouth, stuck out her tongue and shoved her entire face into his scrotum. She couldn't breath, but she didn't want to, all she wanted as his glorious scrotum filled her mouth, covered her nose, and lay across her eyes, was to please this horrible bastard. She couldn't help herself. She started shaking her head from side to side trying to cover as much of his genitals as possible with saliva, she wanted to make sure she tasted every square centimeter.

She was almost cock drunk now, all thoughts of her fiancé had completely left her head. All she could focus on was trying to get as much of Matty inside her as she possibly could. She was trying her best to get both of his testicles into her mouth so that she could take care of the precious cum they were housing. She could hear herself moaning around them like a desperate slut but she didn't stop herself, she didn't want to any more.

"Fuck me slut you're good at that." Matty said after a while. "You must have sucked a lot of dicks to get this good."

"Mmmhmmm." She grunted back with her mouth full.

"Does Adam know what kind of slut he's going to be marrying? This can't be the first cock you've worshipped since you got with him can it? I bet you've been cheating on him for a while." He laughed.

"No." She answered honestly. "I slept around a lot in university but I've never cheated before. Just this one night and then never again."

"We'll see about that." He replied.

Sophie was just about to question what he meant by that when he suddenly grabbed her by the shoulders and dragged her into a standing position.

"You want this cock?" He asked her.

"I need it. Please." She practically whimpered back in response.

"Well since you asked so nicely." He laughed again. "I'll let you choose the position, how do you want to get fucked slut?"

She thought for a second and then said. "From behind."

"You want to get fucked like the bitch you are. I like that. On all fours on the edge of the bed, pussy facing me, now!" He suddenly started barking the commands at her.

Sophie never hesitated, she almost jumped onto the bed and arched her back in one practiced move giving Matty instant access to her soaking wet pussy. Matty slowly took his time to get in position behind her, so slow that she almost turned around to check until she heard him step up behind her. Then she heard the sound of a phone camera shutter and immediately swung her legs off the bed and stood to face him.

"What the fuck? You just took a picture of me? You swore you wouldn't tell if I played along!" She squealed at him.

"Relax bitch your face isn't in it, I don't think even you're slutty enough that people would recognise you just from your pussy."

"What are you going to do with it?" She pleaded.

"It's going on my Snapchat story." He said already adding a caption to the image.

"No! You can't!" She shouted.

"Why not? Nobody knows it's you except the guys in the other room and they don't know your name or who you're engaged to."

"But it's my pussy." She said in a last ditch effort.

"And I'm going to show it to hundreds of people and you're going to thank me for it. Be grateful I'm not posting your face and name." He said sternly.

She knew she really had no choice, Matty would just tell Adam if she tried to snatch his phone. She just hung her head in shame.

"Look at that, 10 views already, I'm a popular guy." He laughed as he turned his phone to sophie to show her the image.

Along the bottom of the picture was the caption. "Helping this nasty slut cheat on her man."

She couldn't deny it was the truth, it was the whole reason she left the house this evening. The whole reason she was in this mess. It was all her own doing.

"So aren't you going to thank me?" Matty said.

"Thank you? For posting a picture of my pussy without my consent?" She retorted.

"For humiliating you like I know you like, for helping you to take these next steps into becoming the fucking whore you know you are. And because if you don't, hell I won't even tell Adam I swear, but I'm also not going to fuck you either." He said.

He had her and he knew it. She'd never been this horny in her life, she'd be willing to sacrifice an arm if it meant she finally got to cum after hours of being in a constant state of arousal. She absolutely needed to cum.

"Thank you." She finally said.

"Thank you for what?" Matty continued.

"Thank you for sharing my pussy on Snapchat." She added.

Matty laughed and pushed her backwards onto the bed.

"You love it and you know it. You love that all my friends have seen your cheating pussy, you love that they're all laughing about you right now. You love that they all think you're some cheap fucking skank I've picked up on a night out and you're offering up your pussy for clout on my socials. You love it don't you?"

Sophie didn't need to respond, she already had, every time Matty had listed another point she had let out an involuntary little breathless gasp and her eyes lost focus. She was laying on her back on the edge of the bed, her knees up and her legs spread, taking ragged breaths and shaking like a dog.

"And you know the worst thing?" He continued. "I know how much you love that every single thing I just listed is absolutely true."

Sophie was unaware of it, but she had started whimpering out little moans on every exhale right when he said his last point. In fact the last thing she was really aware of at all was Matty laughing hysterically at her like she was the punch line to his best joke ever. After that her mind was completely gone.

Matty stopped laughing as he started to realise just what was happening to the slut. It was incredible. He'd never seen any one or any thing ever be this mind fuckingly horny before, she was completely blacked out. Just laying there legs spread with a dripping pussy, tongue out, eyes gone, whimpering like a lunatic. "Fuck it." He thought, as he pulled out his phone, he pointed it right at her taking his time to get her fully in shot. She had plenty of time to react but she just... Didn't. He snapped the picture and put his phone away.

He slowly stepped to the edge of the bed, and lined up his hard cock at her pussy. He wanted to make sure she was at least semi aware, he considered slapping her but laughed it off and settled for some light taps on her cheek. Her eyes came to focus and the whimpering stopped as she locked gaze with him.

"You came out to get fucked slut?" He asked.

"Yeh." She breathed out seductively.

"Well." He said with a small chuckle. "You're fucked now."

As he said it he quickly slid his cock as far into her pussy as he could. A loud and long moan came out of Sophies mouth as he did so. She was tighter than he thought, if it wasn't for how ridiculously fucking wet her pussy was he might have struggled a little. He withdrew a little and thrust back in a couple of quick times to make sure he was really bottoming out. It was perfect, he bottomed out with around 2 inches to spare, and with a little work he reckoned he could sink those too.

As this was happening Sophies body started to quickly and completely relax. All the tension left her body as it started to look like she had finally found peace.

Then Matty started to thrust more quickly into her as she began to regain focus.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"Yes."

"Then you'd better say thank you hadn't you?"

"Thank you! Thank you Matty! Thank you thank you thank you."

"You just reached a new level of disgusting whore you know."

"I know."

"Letting some fucking strange guy you know you're fiancé hates fucking reshape your pussy."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh goooooodddddd....."

"Letting me share filthy fucking pictures of your whore body all around the town."

"UGHHhhhhh!..."

"Stripping naked in front of a group of complete strangers while they talk about how they want to abuse you."

"SHIT!"

"Now doing that to yourself because you're some kind of low self esteem daddy problems having bitch I get. But why? Why would you do all of those horrible things to your fiancé?"

Her mind broke, her pussy took over. "Because I'm a filthy disgusting fucking slut and I neeeeeeed to be fucked! I coasted through my university years sucking dicks and getting fucked! Then I wanted to settle down and start a family but I can't! I can't and I won't stop because I fucking love it! I know all I'm really good for is three fucking holes! I love it when I'm treated like the fuck slut I am! I love it that people think I'm a fucking slut! I hope Adam accepts it because I can't change! It feels too good when my body is being used for it's purpose! It feels too good to be ridiculed by people for being basically a fucking free use whore to the general public!" She continued rambling, finally letting flow all the deeply repressed thoughts that had turned her on over the years.

She'd been ranting and raving for a few minutes now. Matty only made out bits from the word jumble but he got the jist. She was cock addicted, and she was trying to accept it. He never stopped fucking her the whole time.

"MAKE ME CUM!" She suddenly shouted.

"Please make me cum on your cock! I need it!"

"You're my fucking slut now bitch. You're my fucking property. Your pussy belongs to me."

"YES! My pussy belongs to you!"

"We're gonna keep fucking regularly moving forward. You're gonna make whatever excuses you need to and your going to come here and use your filthy fucking holes to help me masturbate!"

"YES! GOD YESSSSS!"

"You belong to my gang now slut, you're gonna fuck who I tell you to when I tell you to."

"Yes! Anything! Don't! Stop! Fucking! Meeeeeee!"

Just then. Just as Sophie was about to cum. The door to Mattys room swung open and she turned to see all of the gang members from earlier burst into the room laughing at her. Several of them had their phones pointed at her, leading the pack was the tall black guy who Matty had referred to as 'Marc' earlier.

Matty said. "Shit slut, I'm balls deep in your pussy now." Having finally forced his entire length into her. "I'm surprised you can't feel it in your chest." He laughed.

Her mind snapped. Her eyes unfocused and her head tilted to one side while all the muscles in her legs started to shake. And she screamed out loud into the most intense orgasm she could imagine. She could feel the synapses firing in her brain as she felt the most intense pleasure exploding from her pussy into every part of her body. The sensory assault was too much and Sophie blacked out, the only thing she was aware of was what felt like minutes of deep and intense pleasure.

Matty couldn't believe how long she'd been screaming and coming for. The guys had all burst in and they never stopped laughing at her. Some of them were even filming, the cheeky bastards. Actually he might have to have a word with those lads later, he wanted control over this.

Sophies pussy had been spasming the whole way through her orgasm and it gripped Mattys cock every time it did. He was about to cum.

"Watch this boys." He said as he pulled his cock out of Sophies pussy. He then got on his knees on the bed with his cock beside her upturned face.

Matty said into the nearest camera. As his mates all chuckled in the background.

"Alright Adam? Long time no see. Guess who I bumped into tonight? Only your misses! Sorry she hasn't been answering your calls, she's been busy worshipping my cock." He said to a roar of laughter. "She doesn't even know any of the names of the people in this room who just watched her cum her fucking brains out on my cock. And speaking of watching things, I thought you might want to see this mate."

He signaled the camera down to Sophies face as he dropped his huge load all over it. She never flinched once, it went in her hair, up her nose, in her open mouth, even in her eyes!... Never reacted at all. She was completely gone. Cock high.

"Anyway brother. I'll tell you where to pick her up once we're done with her." He said through a laugh.

"Do me a favour lads, don't share or show those vids to anyone. Send them all to me and then delete them now. Or I'll have you out of the gang."

They all started busily tapping away on their phones.

"Right clear off! Let me clean up. Back to work."

As the last one left he closed the door and turned to face the cum covered comatose whore on his bed. He couldn't help but grin. This one was crazy, he bet he could get away with all sorts of stuff with a scared, submissive, cock whore like that. With that list of kinks!?

The videos stated to arrive on his phone as his mind began wonder what the next smart move was.

He cleaned himself off with a towel from a storage bin in the room. Put his clothes back on. And heard to the door. Sophie didn't move the whole time. He guessed it wouldn't be first time she'd woken up covered in cum. And if played this one right it sure as shit wouldn't be the last.

As he stepped out into the hallway he saw Marc had waited around after everyone else had left.

"Fuck me brother, I recorded the whole thing through a crack in the door before the lads rushed in. I've never seen a slut cum that hard." Said Marc.

"Sounds like she's been fucking gagging for it mate. Plus she gets turned on whenever I treat her like shit it's hilarious." Answered Matty.

"Boss. You've got to let me fuck her man she is freaky!"

Matty laughed.

"Let me figure out a few logistics. But I reckon there's a way all the lads can fuck her. In fact, I'm pretty sure I can get her to beg all the lads to fuck her."

"C'mon man we've got like 350 heads on the pay roll." Marc retorted sceptically.

"I know. But I know her fiancé, and I'd really like to ruin that little pricks life. I used to terrorise him in school and then a few years later he narced on me. Ended up costing me a fortune paying off the right coppers.

"I don't see how that will convince her to fuck every member of the largest gang in the city."

"Leave that part to me... I've got a feeling about this one." Matty said as he walked away down hall.

12