Sophie's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brad, I get you, I do. And, yes, I am so thankful and so very appreciative of everything that you are doing for me. I know that this is hard for you-" she snickered at the unwitting pun, crying out again from the pain. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I know that this isn't easy for you. You've let me know that you find me desirable, through both your words and your bodily reaction to me, and I'm so, so sorry that you find yourself in this position. Would you please just spread my lips apart and take care of me?"

Brad knelt behind her and did as he was instructed, pulling her lips apart. "Ohmyfuckinggoodgod," he gasped, shivering wildly.

"What?!" Sophie asked, nervous. "What is it?"

"I don't know if I can take it. You're too- you're too- unnnhh!"

"I'm too what? Are you ok back there?"

"Too fucking fuckable." Brad held her lips open with his left hand and stroked his cock with his right as he stared at her pink center. He could have relief in seconds, and she would be powerless to stop him, but he knew he could never do that. He thought about jerking off for a microsecond but thought better of it. Shaking his head roughly, he said, "Wow, I had no idea how difficult this would be."

"You're doing great, Brad," she said a touch breathlessly.

Snapping out of it, he fingered in between her inner and outer lips, even slipping a finger in between her inner lips. He made several passes over and around her hole; the last time, his fingertip nudged the entrance to her vagina. He froze, worried. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I'm not trying anything. I'm just... trying to be thorough."

"It's ok," she said, panting. "Thank you for taking such good care of me. Your touch feels so good."

"Sure thing," he said, mouth dry. He removed his finger from her hole and continued swiping his finger between her inner lips. He patted her bum to signify that he was done.

Brad thought about her teeth. "I'm going to leave you right there for a sec. Be right back." He got out and gathered a spare toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, and mouthwash, then washed his hands with soap and hot water as his erection bounced against the countertop. Remembering her leg and pubic hair, he hastily searched for a washcloth while he was still out of the tub, hoping he even had one. Before returning, he took a bunch of clean towels and laid them all over his couch, then hurried back. He sat in the tub and leaned her up against him.

"Ahhhh," Brad prompted.

Sophie opened her mouth, and Brad used a flosser on her. She wasn't thrilled about spitting into the tub after having her teeth brushed, so he had her spit into the trash can next to the toilet.

After her oral hygiene was taken care of, she said, "No one has ever cared for me like this before. It's really nice."

"Sophie, you are completely helpless. You would not survive without me attending to your every need. It's my duty to do what I can for you because no one else can."

"I understand. Hey, do you want to hear something funny?"

"What's that?"

"I'm actually liking this whole, 'being helpless' thing. It's kind of like a spa day, but on steroids."

"That's great! I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, because I certainly am. You feel so good... your skin is so soft and supple," he said as he caressed her just north of her pubic mound with one hand, and groped a tit with the other. "And your boobs are magnificent." Brad wasn't getting any pushback from his blatantly unnecessary touching, so he pushed his luck and pulled on a nipple. After all, she did say he could play with her nipples whenever he wanted. He was rewarded with a low, rumbling purr that positively dripped of sexual desire. He cupped her head in his hand. "I'm so glad you stayed," he said, giving her a little smooch on the cheek.

"I'm glad I stayed, too. Well, do whatever you think you need to do, I guess. Wash me, floss me, finger me, whatever. It's not like I can stop you, anyway."

"Yeah, that's a good point. You can't stop me. I could do whatever I wanted with this smokin' hot bod' of yours... Well, maybe after we get out of this tub, I'll do just that."

"Ohhhh, shit! Whew, I'm getting hot. Can you finish up? I really need to get off. Out! I need to get out!"

"You ready for the 'D'?" he teased.

"What?!"

"Are you ready to go outside and get some sun? Vitamin D?"

"Oh! Yes, that would be great!"

"Alright, let's wash your face, rinse out your hair, and get out of here."

She closed her eyes as he soaped up her face.

"Hey Brad?"

"Hmm?"

"I was thinking about that 'being helpless' thing, and I was wondering if you would do something for me."

"Just name it."

"I normally like to be in control of everything, but like I was saying, it's kind of nice to not be in control, sometimes, I guess." She paused. "I don't know if this is going to make sense, but when you rinse off my face and hair, could you... maybe... not drain the water this time, and... dunk my head under the water?"

"Huh?"

"Yeah... it's just that... uhh... I was thinking that it might be easier."

It sounded to Brad that Sophie was more interested in the experience, but he didn't mind indulging her. He popped her knees up and slid her forward to lay her head on his thigh. "Ready? Deep breath," he said, then put his thumb and forefinger over her nostrils such that the rest of his hand was over her mouth, and submerged her.

Her life is literally in my hands.

Quickly refocusing on Sophie, he said, "I'm going to do this as fast as I can, ok?" Brad hurriedly ran his fingers through her hair, and over her face, accidentally bumping her face against his aching fuckstick. Sophie didn't react.

Pulling her head above water, he felt her hair and noticed it needed more rinsing.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"When?"

"When I was underwater. You said something, but it was garbled. I had no idea what you were saying."

"Oh. I don't remember. It's probably not important. Are you ready to go back under?"

"Yeah!"

Brad laid her head on his thigh again, a little closer to his cock. At this point, he was sure that she was down to fuck. This time, Brad was a little rougher with her head to make contact his now throbbing hardon. While she was still under, he said, "I'm going to pound that pussy of yours, and I'm going to cream you."

Finished, he raised her head above water and felt her hair once again.

"What did you say this time?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you couldn't hear. I just said I was almost done," he lied.

He drained the water some and got her back into the ass-washing position, then exfoliated her legs and pussy lips with the washrag he found. Just for good measure, he also scrubbed her feet and her asshole. "All done!" he said. Scooping her up into his arms, he carried her into the living room and gently laid her on the couch, then covered her front with towels so she wouldn't get cold.

"I'm going to take care of a few things. Be right back," he said.

He put clean sheets on the bed, then took a chaise lounge and several armfuls of stuff outside, cock slapping against his stomach with every step. Upon his return, he picked her up and carried her outside and laid her on the towel-covered chaise on his front porch.

"Aaaahhhh," Sophie sighed, basking in the warmth of the sun, hanging low in the sky in the distance, poised to set in the next hour or so.

"Happy?"

"Very," she said, smiling, eyes twinkling.

"Good."

Brad lifted her up to sit behind her and swept her hair to her front. Blow drying and brushing her hair was a chore in itself, but he managed to do it without tugging on her scalp too much.

"Wow," he said, in awe of her lustrous head of hair. Wavy brown locks of varying shades had him positively captivated. He got up, carefully laid her down, and sat on the edge of the chaise. Brad gathered her hair into his hands.

Sophie eyes were locked on his as examined and felt her hair. She looked surprised when he leaned over, stuffed her hair up against his nostrils, and inhaled her scent deeply.

"Ahhhh," he sighed contentedly. Suddenly noticing that Sophie was staring at him, he wanted to apologize, but she did give him permission to touch her in any way, so he simply nodded at her. "Very nice smell, your hair."

"My thanks you have," she replied in a Yoda-esque voice.

"Oh, shut up," he laughed. "Alright, one last task, then we can relax for the night." He paused. "Well, I can relax. You can just... continue relaxing."

"Brad?"

"Yeah?"

Her fingers wiggled anxiously.

"What is it, Sophie?"

She pursed her lips and shook her head. "It's nothing. I'm just... so thankful that it was you that found me." She smiled. "Not just for your ability to care for me medically, but the way that you've attended to me like I'm the only woman in the world makes me feel really special. You make me feel really good," she said demurely, eyes downcast.

"Don't mention it. I'm happy to help. You know, you being so damn sexy makes all of this really easy. Shit, I'd do all of this for you even if you could move." He laughed as he stood over her, hands on hips. Sophie just stared at him, or perhaps through him, he wasn't sure. What he was sure of were her eyes dropping to his erection that was standing at attention. For her. She gulped and looked into his eyes again. "Right..." he said.

Brad lathered her legs with shaving cream, then picked up the razor. He spread her legs wide, placing her feet on the porch on either side of the chaise. Sitting between them, he tenderly shaved her, cautious not to nick her. After a few swipes with the razor, he dipped it into a bowl of water to rinse it out. Brad had to repeatedly feel the skin that he had just shaved to make sure there wasn't any stubble left behind. Apparently, he was doing a good job, because all he ever felt was smooth, supple skin. He used a fresh bowl of water to rinse her legs with. Dipping his hands into the water, he ran his hands up and down her legs to get the residual shaving cream off of her, then dried her. He felt up her legs one more time, lightly dragging his fingertips along her taut, toned flesh. Finding no remaining stubble, he picked up a bottle of moisturizer and squirted it along the length of each of her legs, then took great care, and joy, in rubbing it into her skin. Done with the moisturizer, Brad used body oil to lock the moisture into her firm flesh.

Leaning back on his heels, he admired his work. "Are you ready for the next part?" he asked.

"What's next?"

"You know."

"Yeah, I kinda do, actually."

"Well?"

"Well... I'm kinda looking forward to it, to be honest," she said, blushing.

Brad raised an eyebrow and cocked his head. Really?

"Yeah, everything you've done for me today has made me feel so good that I just honestly feel so... lucky to even be here right now."

Brad scoffed. "You? You're the lucky one? Ha! That's ridiculous!"

"It's true. That's honestly how I feel."

"If you say so. Well, let's take care of that pretty pussy, shall we?"

Sophie grinned. "Yes, please. I'm really quite itchy down there."

After spreading shave cream all over her pussy lips, mound, and upper pubic area, he was ready to start. Picking up the razor once more, Brad leaned forward with his face so very close to her womanhood. Then, ever so carefully, he shaved the most sensitive part of her body, amazed that he was allowed to do this, that she was trusting him to do it, that he had his face in her crotch, so tantalizingly close to her achingly sexually attractive, spread pussy lips, lips that he himself had spread when he pushed her legs apart, lips that she had let him- no, asked him to spread, lips that she asked him to essentially fondle, lips that she was already anticipating him applying moisturizer and body oil to after he was finished, lips that she knew he desired to plunge himself into, over and over, and yet, knowing all of this, she still allowed him to do everything he was doing. Because she trusted him. Oh! How he desperately wanted to make a move on her, but given her condition... Also, she had said so many times that he was a nice guy and that she was thankful that he was who he was... She seemed like she had been flirting with him, but he hadn't been laid in three years, and his horny brain could be interpreting her statements incorrectly. Brad just didn't know how to go about making an advance on her- the situation was so completely unique in his 27 years... What was he to do?

"Earth to Brad!"

"Huh?" he asked, looking up at her face.

"You've been staring at me for a solid minute. And when I say, 'me,' I mean my pussy. Did you finish? What are you doing down there?"

Brad blinked several times. Glancing at her crotch, he saw that the entire area was shaved clean. When did that happen? He felt her up with his fingertips to check for stubble. There were a few areas that he missed, so he dutifully touched them up, then felt her up again. Mission accomplished, he rinsed and dried off the area. Of course, now that she was freshly shaven, he had to apply moisturizer and oil to the area. A tragedy. Moisturizer in his hands, he examined her up close and personally, placing his head close enough that he could have licked her lovely lips. Brad smoothed the moisturizer over her sex delightedly, nowhere close to caring if he felt guilty about anything. After all, she said she was looking forward to this, so who was he to deny her feelings? His guilt was assuaged, nay, prevented by her saying that she was enjoying him taking care of her. Added together with everything else, and he was sure she wanted- or perhaps needed- him inside her. And just like that, Brad lost himself in his passion for her; with his nose so close to her sex, he was undoubtedly getting drunk on her pheromones as he rubbed her pussy with abandon, inhaling her feminine scent deeply, his erection throbbing- no- screaming for release.

Groaning, he set the moisturizer aside and picked up the body oil. As he worked the oil into her, he marveled at her beauty, her helplessness, her trust that she placed in him, and, unable to think straight anymore, he had to shake his head to escape from the sexual frenzy that he found himself trapped in. He sighed. As much as he wanted to ram his cock repeatedly and forcefully into her sweet cunt, this was a situation in which he had to be a gentleman. Perhaps after Sophie regained her health and mobility, he could make a move on her. Buuuutttt...

"Ok, I guess that's that," he said despondently. "How's the pain? Are you feeling hydrated? Hungry? Can I get you anything?"

"More food, please."

"What would you like?"

"Meat and cheese."

He rolled up a slice of roast beef and cheese and fed her a bite, then playfully "flew" the food away as a parent would to a toddler, making airplane noises and narrating the pilot's maneuvers, even pretending the food was going to go into his mouth instead of hers, until it actually did.

"Heeeeeeeeeey! That was mine!" she pouted playfully.

"Pssshh, relax. There's plenty more." He shoved a big piece of meat in her mouth as she was protesting, silencing her.

Brad fed her as he sat in front of her spread legs, resting his hands on her thighs or hips whenever she was chewing. His erection raged at the porch ceiling, so close to her pussy that he couldn't see her sex. Patience.

He placed a heating pad under her back and turned it on. "Heat is good for circulation, if you recall."

"Mmmm, that's so nice. Thank you."

He smiled at her and her incredible body. Even though she was covered in cuts and bruises, it was impossible for him to not be able to admire her form. Kneeling next to the chaise, he pressed his fingers into the flesh of her abdomen.

"Fuuuuuuuuck."

"You like that?"

"Uh-huh," she said, breathlessly.

He abruptly walked away, saying, "Be right back." Sophie whimpered. He returned with a bottle of massage oil and drizzled it from chest to feet as the sun began to set.

Pouring a liberal amount of oil into his hand, he rubbed his hands together and eye-fucked Sophie as he mentally planned a tour of her exquisite body. He sat on the chaise at her feet and took one into his hands, placing it into his lap so he could easily massage it.

For the next hour, the only sound he heard was that of Sophie's delightful mewls. Her chest rose and fell as he worked his magic on her tender feet. He made his way up her leg, gently massaging her calf for several minutes, until he noticed her entire foot was in direct contact with his straining erection. I should move her foot.

Another minute passed. On second thought, her foot is probably fine where it is.

Finished with her feet and calves, he spread her legs lewdly, revealing her inner lips to his gaze, and moved forward so he could work her thighs. He massaged her thighs, alright, but Brad was making plans to massage something else. He had had enough, and he was going to make sure they both got happy endings. His cock pulsed visibly with need, and he was sure that she noticed. As his hands rubbed her toned, young flesh, his hands began drifting to her pussy, his thumbs getting ever closer to her lovely lady lips. Just as he was about to reach her sex, he bypassed the area altogether and continued upward to rub her mound and her upper pubic area, steering clear of her sweet snatch entirely to tease her into a sexual frenzy. Sophie groaned, sexually tortured and powerless to do anything about it. He would only tease her for a few minutes more, just as excited as she was. When he touched her outer lips, she squealed happily; emboldened, he gradually incorporated her labia into his routine more and more. Her puffy pussy was happy to be attended to; her juices leaked out of her, dripping down the crack of her ass. Brad smiled to himself at how satisfied and comfortable Sophie was with the proceedings, finally knowing without a doubt that he would soon be taking her. He saw that her clitoral hood was retracted due to her enlarged clit, so he gave her clit some attention here and there, often just grazing the side of it instead of making direct contact with her sensitive button.

As much as he wanted to stroke her off right then, Brad sensed that he had to refrain from overt sexual stimulation for the time being, so he kept his focus on her lips and clit the same while transitioning his efforts on her thighs to her belly and breasts. Kneading her firm breasts delicately and occasionally flicking her nipples with a thumb caused Sophie to coo and whimper sexily. Her whimpering increased in frequency and volume, and Brad knew the time was right. Keeping his left hand on a breast, he used his right hand to rub down her belly to her mound. He teased her by caressing around her sensitive sex, and carefully got off the chaise, placing a pillow on the porch so he could kneel next to her, while he continued fondling her boob. With his other hand, he lightly dragged his fingers up her lower lips, his middle finger ever so slightly parting her slit, coming to a rest on her needy, swollen clit, where he planned to focus his efforts until she came for him. She was getting really worked up, and Brad didn't consider stopping what he was doing for even a second. She would cum for him, and soon, and then he would have her.

The sun was almost set completely when she came suddenly, surprising him. Her body quivered all over as she muttered obscenities nonsensically. A solid 30 seconds passed before she begged him to stop. Brad stopped stroking her clit and tit, but he kept his hands on her, not wanting to ever not be touching her.