Sophie's Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," Sophie said.

"Holy fuck, indeed."

"That was amazing. Thank you so much. You keep making me feel so wonderful... I don't know how I could ever repay you."

Oh, I could think of something. "It's getting dark, but it's still warm out. I'll turn the porch light on and we can finish up," he said, standing up to do just that. When he returned, he saw the porch light was causing Sophie to squint, so he took a towel and folded it up to cover her eyes with.

"Thank you. Mmm... you worked up my appetite. Can I have some hummus, please?"

Brad wiped his hands dry. Taking a raw baby carrot from the tray, he dipped it in hummus and moved it to her lips. "Carrot and hummus, coming at ya..."

"No! I- It's just that I don't like the texture of raw carrots. I absolutely love hummus though- can you just scoop some onto your finger and feed it to me like that?"

Yes, I think I absolutely can do that for you. Brad gathered some hummus as requested, then put his hummus-covered finger into her mouth, and as she closed her lips around his finger, he knew what he had to do next. When he thought she should be done with the hummus he fed her, he observed that her seductive lips and tongue were suckling on his finger a bit longer than necessary. He removed his finger from her mouth.

"Mmmm, that's really good," Sophie said. "Can I have some more? I really like hummus. I could probably eat all you've got and still not be satisfied," she said, giggling.

Brad's cock twitched violently.

"Not a problem. Actually, I think you would enjoy some meat. Open up that sweet mouth for me," he said, moving to kneel next to her head. "I promise I'll give you all I've got."

"Could you feed me something else? I don't want any more roast beef."

"I didn't say I was going to feed you roast beef. Open up," he said. He kept the towel in place over her eyes as he turned her head towards his crotch, then tapped his cock against her lips.

"What?" she asked, then parted her lips to taste his meat. "Ohhh... Yes, that's very good, actually." Sophie licked and smooched his shaft and the head of his dick as Brad playfully stroked her face with his cock, sliding it along her lips, and teasing her by allowing her to wrap her lips around him only to pull back. When she had him in her mouth, she swirled her tongue around the head, earning satisfied moans in response. Completely and utterly relaxed from her orgasm and all the care and attention Brad had been giving her, she was all too happy to house him inside her mouth for as long as he liked.

Thrusting slowly and sensually at first, Brad had no choice but to fuck her face. After all, Sophie couldn't move. She sure could work that tongue, though, thankfully. Brad had most of himself in her mouth, but he really wanted to get balls deep into her throat if he could. Attempting to incentivize her, he fingered her pussy as he fucked her hot mouth. She didn't appear to have a gag reflex, as he was able to stroke to the back of her throat, but he had just a bit more cock left to holster between her sweet lips. He stopped thrusting momentarily.

"Sophie?"

"Mm-mmm?" she asked, mouth full of cock. What?

"I want you to know that you'll be taking me into your throat."

"Mm-mmm." Ok.

"You might need to swallow."

"Mm-mmm." I like the sound of that.

Brad gazed at her fondly with her mouth full of his meat, lips clamped tightly around him, and caressed her cheek with a finger.

"Sophie?"

"Mm-mmm?"

"I'm going to claim your throat now, and when I finish, it's going directly to your stomach."

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she squealed delightedly.

He took care to rearrange her battered body so he could line himself up to go straight down her throat, rolling her over onto her stomach so she could lick the underside of his dick. "Open up," he commanded, and Sophie obeyed eagerly. Brad immediately plunged himself almost to the top of her esophagus. "Deep breath... and... swallow."

Sophie swallowed as he pushed forward, and he held himself there, basking in the snugness. He held her head in his hands lovingly, tucking loose strands of hair behind her ears. Abruptly, Brad withdrew, and Sophie coughed, taking sharp, gasping breaths.

"More," she said with an urgency that made him wonder if she was enjoying this more than he was.

Brad was happy to oblige. None of the girls he had been with before had allowed him to throat them, much less asked for it. He enjoyed himself as he owned her fully and completely, dominating her ability to even breathe as he kept himself wedged into her esophagus, one hand on the back of her head and the other underneath her throat, relishing in the idea of the act almost as much as the act itself. He fucked her mouth and throat with great joy, occasionally going deep with no warning of his intentions just to make her gag on his cock, thinking she would like it. Judging by the sounds she made in response, he wasn't wrong. After a few minutes of thrusting and throating, he sensed he was close. Pulling back, he told her he was about to cum and to take a deep breath. She took a breath, and he lodged his twitching member into her throat one final time, balls deep in her facehole as he erupted, flooding her insides as he bellowed loudly from his first sexual release in three years. The first few spurts went straight down her throat as she lapped at the underside of the base of his dick and balls, moaning loud and long as she came with him. He removed himself from her throat just enough to allow her the pleasure of feeling the blasts from his throbbing manhood on her tongue as she licked the head of his cock, sucking down every last drop of cum that he had as gooey strands of saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth.

Spent, his erection hadn't flagged at all. Sophie didn't seem to mind, and she continued licking him for several minutes more while Brad kept himself inside her, entirely for her own pleasure. Who was he to deny her happiness? While he certainly never wanted to remove himself from her mouth, he thought that there was a better home for his cock. He disengaged himself from her, rolled her over onto her back, and they smiled at each other blissfully.

"I can't believe I came without any clit or vaginal stimulation! What have you done to me?"

"Good things," he said simply.

"I could feel you spurting in my throat. Was that as good for you as it was for me?" she jested.

"I'm actually not sure, but I certainly enjoyed myself!"

Sophie smiled seductively at him. "Are you going to fuck me now?" she asked coquettishly, eyeing his stiff prick.

"No."

"No?" she asked, hurt.

"No, I'm going to make love to your beautiful, beaten body."

"Oh, shit, oh, fuck, please, do it, do it now, I need it, I fucking need it! Give me that dick right fucking now!"

"If you insist," Brad said smugly. "Just so you understand, you are a passive participant, just along for the ride. More so than women can even choose to be normally, you are forced to allow me to do whatever I want with you.

"I do, I really do understand!" Sophie panted. She coughed and cleared her throat. "Hererm! Hmmm. My throat is a little sore," she said sexily, with a smirk on her face. "Maybe later you could massage it for me?"

"I'd be delighted, but first, I've got to plunder that wonderful puss of yours."

Sophie smiled, giggling like a schoolgirl.

"And then, maybe I'll take that ass as well."

Sophie stopped smiling and actually looked concerned.

"I was just joking... I've never done it before, having never really been interested in it, but I'm thinking about it now, and it's sounding kind of hot, knowing that you don't want it and that you couldn't stop me."

"Oh, fuuuuuuuuck! Dammit, Brad, you need to penetrate me, now! You can do whatever you want to me, and you know it, and it doesn't matter if I want it or not! Oh, fucking take me already!"

Lining himself up at her entrance, poised to plow her puffy pussy, he gave careful thought to the mechanics of the act of sex given that she was sore all over. He wanted to lay on her and feel her entire body against his as he crushed himself against her, but that would be too painful for her, and he wanted her to enjoy herself. Perhaps he could give her some of his stash of stronger pharmaceuticals and be as reckless with her body as he wanted? Maybe tomorrow, or the next day.

For now, Brad pushed her legs back towards her face, as far as she was comfortable with, and knelt before her, assuming a wide stance with his knees, hands holding himself up on either side of her legs, cock lodged firmly at her opening, waiting.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"I've been ready since you spread me open in the bathtub. Please, Brad, do me already!" she whined.

"What, like this?" he asked teasingly, as he pushed just enough to open her up, but not enough to slip the head of his dick into her, pulling out again to rest at her heavenly entrance.

"Dammit, Brad, enough is enough already!"

He plunged himself into her, sinking effortlessly into her dripping snatch as they moaned together loudly, shivering uncontrollably from ecstasy, complete. She was unbelievably snug. Leaning forward, he kissed her on the lips for the first time, making love to her tongue with his as he repeatedly sank himself into her hot love tunnel. Brad knew that he would be able to cum again pretty soon, due to how tight she was, how it had been years since he had been with a woman, her amazing figure, and her sweet personality.

For now, he didn't care about any of that. He didn't care if he was in love, didn't care if he would cum again, none of it. All he cared about at that moment was reveling in her reaction to his lovemaking as he filled her slowly, again and again, carefully noting the ecstatic look on her face as he bottomed out, to her pouty expression of longing when he pulled back, gradually coming together as he increased his pace.

Brad watched himself disappear into her, transfixed by the sight of her exquisite pussy eagerly accepting his length. Seeing that her clit wasn't getting much attention due to the positioning, he put his thumb into her juices, then onto her swollen button, earning an immediate positive reaction as she spasmed wildly. She tensed up, orgasming powerfully, and Brad briefly wondered why she wasn't in pain. It must be the endorphins.

When she came down, he flipped her over and placed a pillow under her hips. Her heavenly opening stared up at him longingly. Brad hadn't yet had the opportunity to feel up her backside since the bath, so he greedily, yet gingerly, fondled her firm but shredded posterior, eliciting delightful coos of satisfaction as he stimulated circulation into her damaged glutes.

Her femininity oozed onto the towels covering the chaise, calling out to him, demanding that he dive to the bottom of her vaginal ocean of sexual secretions.

Gripping her hips, Brad eased himself into her and gradually increased the tempo. Thrust after delicious thrust, he eventually lost himself in his passion for her. He began withdrawing from her slowly, and plunging into her quickly, all the while eliciting sharp "Oooh's" from Sophie when his hips met her plump behind.

"Please, don't stop," she whimpered. "Right there, that's it, please..."

Brad had no intention of stopping and was overjoyed that he was able to bring her such pleasure.

"Almost... there... gnnnaagghh! Fuuuuccck!"

"Cum in me! Please! Do it now!" she begged, as her vaginal walls clamped down tightly on him.

He had been thinking about cumming in her all night, but something nagged at the back of his mind as he held off from his release. "Are you sure?"

"IUD!" she screamed. "Fucking do it, now!"

Brad didn't stop to think about his actions when he reached for her shoulders to help slam himself home as he blew up inside of her. He pounded himself against her fiercely, growling as torrents of cum filled her, causing her to orgasm with him as she muttered nonsensically.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh, aaahhhhh, yesssss. Ooh! Oh, shit!" she cried.

He continued thrusting into her until he was certain that he had no cum left to give her. Sophie mewled happily all the while, delighting in the feeling of him inside her. Still erect minutes later, Sophie commented.

"Seriously? Is your dick ever not hard?"

"This is a first, actually. I think it's because of you."

She laughed. "Well, I'm just glad that I got all those fluids earlier, because I'd surely be needing an IV now, after the ravishing you just gave me!"

Brad kissed the back of her neck sensually, then reluctantly withdrew himself from her hot fuckhole. "Are you ok?" he asked. "I got a little rough with you at the end."

"Mmmmm, I'm great. I didn't notice- I was a little busy cumming on your dick... and to be honest I feel too good right now to notice any pain. Can you hold me for a few minutes?" she asked, "then help me to the bathroom?"

"For you? Anything."

---------

10 days later, Sophie was having a hard time moving around, but she was able to get dressed in his clothing, oversized as it was, as well as go to the bathroom on her own. Brad had been such a great help, and the sex had been amazing! Sadly, she wasn't keen to leave, and she hoped that Brad felt the same way, but she couldn't be sure because he had made no gesture to her about maintaining their relationship. Also, over the last few days, he'd become withdrawn, and she wasn't sure why. Groaning inwardly, she hoped that he hadn't used her for the sex. As good as the sex was, she thought that he truly cared about her, and she hoped that he really did. Is he really just going to let me leave?

"Hey? Sophie? I want to tell you something, before you go."

"Oh?" She saw Brad sitting on the edge of his bed, looking down at the ground.

"Yeah." Brad cleared his throat. "Yeah. It's just, umm..."

"It's ok, Brad," she said, sitting next to him and stroking his hair. "Just tell me. I won't think unkindly about you. You've been so sweet and caring to me- nothing could change how I feel about you."

"Ok."

Brad took a deep breath and told her the story about how he came to live in the middle of nowhere.

He told her about his best friend growing up. He told her about how they would go fishing and explore the wilderness. He told her how they joined the Navy together and were contractually obligated to receive the same school and first duty station together. He told her how they didn't want to go their separate ways afterward, and how they begged their Detailer to send them to their next command together. He told her how they were sent to a forward area to provide combat support. He told her- he told her how he lost his best friend, and, sobbing uncontrollably into her shoulder, he told her how he took every round of ammunition he had and fired every last one of them, making no distinction between enemy combatants and civilians. He told her about how when he ran out of ammo, he killed three people with his bare hands before one of his own men knocked him out with the butt of their rifle. He told her how he had shortly afterwards received a general discharge under honorable conditions, then isolated himself from the world in the hope that it would prevent him from hurting anyone ever again.

For her part, Sophie didn't utter a word, because there were none to be said. She simply whispered sweet nothings in his ear and softly stroked his head as he cried like a baby.

Hours later, Brad woke up. She could see that he was confused. Sophie just smiled at him for reassurance, glad to have waited the entire time by his side.

"Did I-" he began, blubbering. "I- I told you about-"

"-Yeah, Brad, you did. Don't be ashamed," she said, kissing him softly on the lips, "because I don't care. I completely understand, and I don't care." She grabbed him by the collar and pulling roughly, jerking his head off of the bed. "Now, repeat after me," she said sternly, "'I am worthy of love.'"

"I am worthy of love," he said.

"Good," she said, releasing her grip on his shirt. "Now then, I suppose the only thing left to do is figure out where we're going to live."

Brad nodded slowly, and for the first time in three years, he smiled a genuine smile.