Sophie's First Anal Fuck

Story Info
Sophie gets to know Amanda's body.
6.2k words
4.81
18.8k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers

This story is a sequel to Sophie's First Kiss. If you want to get the full story read that first, but if you want to read about two dickgirls fucking each other and don't care too much about context, stick around.

*

Sophie and Amanda lay together on Sophie's bed, bare naked, bodies deliciously entwined. God, Sophie had always loved the look of Amanda's body, all lithe muscle, but the feel of it, the feel of her hard, firm body pressed against her flesh, was divine in a way she'd never imagined. Her arms were wrapped around Amanda's body, and her hands explored every inch of her backside fervently, running down the muscle of her upper back to grab at the taut flesh of her round little buttocks.

And the feel of her cock against Sophie's body! Rose hadn't been kidding, the sensation was absolutely delicious, Amanda's tumescent member throbbing against her skin, depositing little droplets of precum along her upper thigh as Amanda thrusted slightly, grinding it gently into Sophie. Sophie, in turn, ground her own achingly hard cock into Amanda's tight belly. Oh, the embrace was nice, very comfortable, but these twitching cocks burned for some kind of escalation.

Sophie was sort of anxious that Amanda didn't like the feel of her body as much as she liked Amanda's. If she could see inside Amanda's head, she'd know that Amanda was enjoying her softness, her largeness, the sense of being enveloped by Sophie. She glanced down at Sophie's big pink gumdrop nipples, her nice full tits. She wanted to play with them. She placed her thumbs on each nipple, rubbing back and forth softly on them.

Immediately Sophie was moaning, trembling slightly.

"Ahhh, these are sensitive, huh?" Amanda said, smirking slightly.

Sophie nodded.

"Hmmm, nice," Amanda said softly. Rose, she remembered, had a particular fondness for torturing a sensitive pair of nipples, pinching them and twisting them til they bruised if she could. God, she'd done that Amanda's first time, she remembered. Here in the present, Amanda kept gently teasing Sophie's nipples, drinking in her soft moans. No torture here, not tonight. You're safe with me Sophie, she thought, I promise. She leaned her head down to bury her face in Sophie's cleavage.

Sophie had never really played with her own nipples that much, and was surprised by how intense the effect it had on her was. She started thrusting her cock harder into Amanda's belly; when Amanda registered her doing that, she inhaled sharply and looked up.

"Kiss me?" Sophie asked.

Amanda moved her face in to kiss Sophie, closed lip at first, then soon tongues intermingling, circling each other, tasting each other. Sophie held Amanda in place by the back of the hair, while her other hand ran up and down Amanda's back, while Amanda kept playing with her nipples, while their cocks kept grinding into each others' bodies. Sophie was lost in the feeling of enjoying Amanda, and being enjoyed by her.

Amanda pulled her face away from Sophie's. Adoring little smile on her face, warm inviting glow in her eyes, "So, what do you want to do?"

Sophie's mind raced. "I don't know... everything."

"Hmm, sounds great," Amanda purred, and planted a quick kiss on Sophie's mouth. "But we've gotta start somewhere."

"Yeah..." God, Sophie had always imagined her partner taking charge, setting the tone of their sexual interaction. "What do you want?"

Amanda glanced longingly down at Sophie's cock. God, she spent so much time obsessively feeling bad about all the things she'd done with her cock that she sometimes forgot about her bottom tendencies, her submissive side, but looking at Sophie's cock right now all she wanted was to get fucked. She reached down and put a hand around Sophie's cock, making her inhale sharply.

"What I want," Amanda said, grinning at Sophie, "is for this thing to destroy my hole."

Sophie seemed so eager. "Yeah?" She broke into a big grin. "It's big enough to destroy your hole then?"

"Ohhhh yes honey," Amanda looked down at her cock again, running her teeth along her bottom lip.

Sophie blushed. "It's shorter than yours though, like at least an inch..."

"Yeah, but look at how thick it is. Fuck, it's gonna stretch me real wide." It would hurt, Amanda knew, but, "That's what I want," she murmured, "to get stretched."

She had to get up, off Sophie's bed to walk over to her bedside table to grab her bottle of lube, but God, it was difficult to pull herself away from Sophie's embrace. A quick kiss and the words, "Be right back," and Amanda slid her arm out from under Sophie and... planted another kiss on her lips. And another, and another, and Amanda wasn't actually getting up at all was she? She got on top of Sophie so her strong thin legs were straddling Sophie's body and leaned down over her to kiss her on her nice smooth forehead, then moving her face down to kiss her round cheek and over to her nose with the cute little upturn. She paused to stare into Sophie's sweet hazel eyes, glowing up at her, and then, "Oh!" she felt Sophie's hard cock rubbing against her asscrack.

Sophie was grinning up at her eagerly. "Can... can we just get started?"

"Hmm, I'm gonna grab lube first," Amanda murmured.

"Oh," Sophie said, "I was hoping, I guess, to just feel what it's like raw, the natural way."

"Heh," Amanda kissed her forehead again, "Sweetheart, you're going to want lube, trust me."

She got up and walked over to her bedside table. As she bent over to grab the bottle, Sophie was staring at her nice tight little round butt. God, she was going to be penetrating that butt in a few moments, she couldn't wait.

Amanda glanced behind her, and noticed Sophie staring. She shot her a wink. "So tell me," she said, "have you used lube before? To masturbate?"

Sophie shook her head.

"Hmm," Amanda was walking back over now, bottle in hand, "then you're in for a treat." She poured some lube onto her hand and reached out with it to grab Sophie's cock.

Rapture. It was like nothing Sophie had ever experienced, the silky smooth sensation of Amanda's lubricated hand gliding over every inch of her cock, rubbing the lube all over. She gasped the instant Amanda's hand touched her, and shuddered from pleasure as she kept working her hard cock.

Amanda grinned at her. "Hmmm, feels good doesn't it?"

Sophie nodded desperately. "Yes, yes!" she breathed.

"Mmm." Amanda climbed up onto the bed and lay down beside Sophie, "Just think how good it's gonna feel inside me." She was on her back now, her legs in the air above her so she could work some of the lube into her own hole. Sophie sat up to watch, so she could get a good look as Amanda carefully slid a finger in and out of her ass, then added a second one, breathing steadily as her two fingers stretched her hole.

Sophie reached out to stroke Amanda's black hair. "Oh, this is so hot to watch," she murmured.

"Hmmm, good," Amanda said, nuzzling against Sophie's hand.

"Can I," she took a deep breath, "can I please put it in now?"

Amanda looked down at Sophie's fat cock. A gorgeous sight, yes, but... ooh, she was not relaxed enough down there yet. It was gonna hurt going in.

Ah well. Amanda was kind of into that. And she wanted badly to make Sophie happy. She nodded. "Get on top of me," she breathed.

Sophie eagerly moved into position, looming over Amanda, placing her feet on her shoulders, lining up her cock against Amanda's tight hole, poised to enter. God, the sphincter was so tight against the tip of her cock, a tantalizing sensation. She thrust inward, but her cock didn't penetrate, instead sliding up onto her taint.

"It can be difficult to get it in when it's that thick," Amanda said, nibbling on her bottom lip. "Try again."

Sophie nodded. One hand on the bed to hold herself up, she put the other hand on her cock to hold it in place. She pushed into Amanda, and in one thrust she buried her cockhead and about half an inch of shaft inside her.

Amanda's reaction was immediate, and intense, gripping the sheets beneath her tightly with both hands, mouth at once open wide, making urgent breathy little "Hah! Hah! Hah!" noises. Sophie couldn't quite tell if this was pleasure or pain.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Ohhhh God," moaned Amanda, "it's so FUCKING thick!"

"Does it feel good?" Sophie asked.

Amanda nodded. "How do you feel?"

God, Sophie had been so caught up in watching Amanda that she'd barely even been aware of her own sensations. Amanda's hole was gloriously tight, an intense squeezing sensation against every bit of Sophie's cock it touched. Oh God, it felt exquisite, the world inside her so warm and so slick with lube, never mind the giddy thrill that yes, YES, at long last her cock was inside a girl. "I feel amazing," Sophie murmured.

"Good, good," Amanda nodded. "Keep pushing in."

Eagerly, Sophie drove her cock into Amanda down to the base.

Amanda threw her head back, face locked into an O-shape. "AH! Ohhh God that was fast!"

"Yeah?" Sophie had a big stupid grin on her face now. "How do you like that?" She withdrew her cock very slightly and then thrust back in.

"Hah! Why don't," Amanda put a hand on Sophie's shoulder, "why don't you hold it still for a bit, yeah?" She sucked in a deep breath. "Mmmm, feel how tight that is."

Sophie let out an uneven exhalation. "Ohhh, it's so tight Amanda, I can feel you twitching around the base of my cock, it feels wonderful, being inside you." She was loving the sensation, but... she craved to start moving it again.

"Goooood..." Unbeknownst to Sophie, her overeager thrusting into Amanda had hurt, quite a lot, and Amanda was struggling to adjust to the thickness of the rod that had been rammed deep into her. She was sore, her nerve endings screaming in protest, but... this pain wasn't anything outside of her experience; Rose and the others had all delighted in fucking too roughly and too fast on purpose, deliberately torturing their bottoms with their enormous cocks. And Amanda had gotten good at being their little bottom slut. But it had been a while. She lay there underneath Sophie, listening to her breathing, basking in the glow of the adoring look Sophie was shooting her. Oh, she wanted to please her, wanted to make her first time magical. And her hole was finally starting to relax... She moved back and forth slightly on Sophie's cock, letting it slide out of her a little before pushing it back into herself. Ooh, Sophie made some excited little breaths when she did that. Yeah, Amanda was ready for this.

"Hey Sophie?"

"Yeah?"

"Mmmm, fuck me."

At once, Sophie started thrusting vigorously into Amanda. Initially she was fucking in uneven strokes, exploring the sensation of topping her, learning how it felt to thrust slow or fast, deep or shallow, until eventually she settled into a pleasing rhythm, and an angle that stimulated the underside of her cock (the most sensitive part, for her) in exactly the way she liked. God, this was a million times better than masturbating, so slick, so tight... and of course, Amanda there, underneath her, sharing in this moment with her. Oh, the sight of her was something to behold, her legs up, eyes closed, mouth open, stroking her own cock. It was funny, Sophie had always heard so much about the noises people made during sex, but she herself was being pretty quiet, and so was Amanda, just deep steady breathing and the occasional soft "Oh!" when Sophie changed up the rhythm. Amanda seemed very intense, very focused. Not Sophie, who was lost in the ecstasy of the moment, bathing in the pleasure her cock was feeling, fucking relentlessly, pushing ever closer, closer, closer to orgasm.

Amanda, for her part, was riding the line between pleasure and pain... or, rather, good, sexy, pleasing pain and pain that was too much. With her hand on her cock, she could find gratification in just about anything. God, Sophie's cock was so thick, her thrusting so rough, unpolished, unselfconscious, just this raw untamed sexual instinct, cock stretching Amanda wide, punishing her little hole. Probably, Amanda thought with some satisfaction, most girls couldn't handle this. What a blessing to be able to experience this wild passion; what a blessing that Sophie got to have her first time with someone who wouldn't stop her, would just let her fuck, fuck, fuck...

An extra-deep thrust out of nowhere made Amanda open her eyes. There above her was Sophie, her beautiful grin, her hazel eyes glowing with lust, her body shot through with this sexual frenzy, her big titties bouncing up and down as she kept thrusting into Sophie... oh God, why did she even have her eyes closed, the sight of Sophie made every sensation so much more erotic, yes please, take me, fuck me, you sexy queen YES!

"Hi," Sophie said, when she registered that Amanda's eyes were open. Somehow she still sounded bashful even while obliterating Amanda's hole with her cock. Cute.

"Hhhhiiii," Amanda breathed. Oh, she was getting closer to orgasm, she knew, at this point she was using her hand on her cock to edge herself. She was in control right now, but any unexpected move from Sophie might just push over. "Are you, ohhhhhh, are you close?"

"I don't know," Sophie gasped, "but I feel great."

"Gooooood," Amanda moaned. She didn't want to cum before Sophie was even close, it would be hard to keep letting Sophie fuck her after she'd cum, and she wanted badly for Sophie's first time to end in an orgasm inside her... "Ooh! Ohhh fuckkkkk!" Sophie had just dealt her a series of extra hard thrusts, punching deep into Amanda's body, and all at once her self-control had left her, she was stroking desperately at her cock now, she needed the release... "HAH! HAAaaah..." Semen blasted out of Amanda's cock, the first spurt landed on the bed above her head, then the next landed right on her cheek. The orgasm was as intense of one as she could remember having, waves of mind-melting bliss wracking her body, and while she was in this state she wanted to intensify it, so as her cum continued spraying all over her body, she threw herself maniacally into Sophie's cock fuck me harder, deeper, please God.

It was funny, Sophie didn't actually think she was particularly close to her orgasm before Amanda started cumming, but as she watched Amanda moan and writhe and blast her semen all over herself, as she watched Amanda's face contort into this open-mouthed look of divine pleasure... Maybe it was a physiological empathetic response, or maybe it was just because Amanda getting her cum all over herself was the single hottest thing she'd ever seen, but all of a sudden Sophie was on the cusp herself. She let out a deep moan, "Ohhhh, this is so hot..."

"Yeah?" Amanda whimpered. The orgasm was coming to a finish, last few spurts dribbling out onto her belly.

"Oh yeah. I'm getting close too," Sophie murmured.

And honestly, had Sophie not said that, Amanda might have asked Sophie to stop, her hole was already tender and sensitive in the wake of her climax. But she wanted Sophie's cum inside her.

So as Sophie kept thrusting into Amanda, this focused rhythmic volley as she pushed herself toward her orgasm, despite the discomfort Amanda kept throwing her body into Sophie's thrusts. In an odd, deep, throaty voice she was saying, "Ohhhh, cum in me, cum in me, I want your cum in meeeee."

Oooh, it did something powerful to Sophie, to have Amanda so desperate for her seed. She felt... elevated, as if her brain had already started cumming even if her cock hadn't yet, her psyche swimming in this elated feeling, she wants it, she wants it so bad, gotta keep pushing, gotta give it to her... "Ah! Ohhhh GOD yes!" At last she pushed herself over, the first rapturous burst of semen shooting forth with a deep hard thrust into Amanda. Eyes shut, head thrown back, she kept thrusting, almost involuntarily at this point, her body propelled forward by the momentum of her orgasm, burying her seed deep in Amanda's ass.

As the orgasm came to a finish, she opened her eyes again, looked down and there was Amanda, staring up at her, this indescribably beautiful glow in her eyes, this little smile on her face, at once horny and satisfied and so very pleased with herself.

"So," Amanda said, "how was it?"

Sophie sighed. "Oh God... better than I could have dreamed."

"Good, good... get your face down here and kiss me."

Instead, Sophie put her face on Amanda's lower belly, sticking her tongue out to lap up one of the larger puddles of cum, before running her tongue up Amanda's torso to just beneath her tits, licking up as much cum as she could. Oooh, Amanda let out this delicious laugh at that, surprised, delighted, somewhere between a giggle and a squeal.

After that, Sophie at last moved her face up to give Amanda a deep, passionate kiss, letting her tongue fill Amanda's mouth, reaching her hands up to play with her hair. She pulled her face away to drink in the glow from Amanda's eyes again. "You're so beautiful," Sophie murmured.

"Ohhhh so are you sweetie," and she planted a kiss on Sophie's neck. "I'm so glad I got to have your first time."

Sophie smiled at that. "There's no one else I would've rather had it with." She lay her head down on Amanda's breasts. Ooh, her body was all slimy now, she'd forgotten that Amanda was covered in cum. Ah well.

"Hmmm," Amanda lifted a hand up to stroke Sophie's hair. "You're a very passionate lover, you know that? Just, so much energy right out of the gate. It was... intense. I loved it."

"Good," Sophie murmured. "I don't know, the passion came very naturally. Like, all the time I spent wanting you, I was primed to just pump all my feelings into you. Does that make sense?"

"I think so," Amanda said.

"Hmm, I really liked how into it you got," Sophie said, "it was soooo hot to watch."

"Good, good."

They lay together in silence for a few moments, then Sophie said, "Hey Amanda?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you... do you wanna top me?"

Amanda lifted her head up to glance over the top of Sophie's head at her marvelous, big round asscheeks. "Oh God yes baby."

Sophie let out a happy little "Hmm," at that. "Tonight?" she asked eagerly.

Amanda exhaled. "Sophie, I'm really tired."

Sophie sprang up, crawled over to a part of the bed where she could get up on all fours, her ass facing toward Amanda. "Oh come on, I want to lose my entire virginity."

Amanda turned over to get an eyeful of her in this position. "Oh, baby, this is a really good sight but-"

Sophie gave her ass a shake. She heard distinctly as Amanda inhaled sharply. "I want you to take me though," she said, "I want you to ravish me." She shook her ass again.

Amanda exhaled. "Mmm, goddammit, I can't resist that ass." She crawled over toward Sophie.

Soon Sophie felt Amanda's cold hands grab roughly at her buttocks, the sensation made her go "Ooh!"

"Hmm," Amanda murmured, "I've spent so much time staring at this ass through your pants, God, it's every bit as nice as I'd hoped." She gave Sophie's left buttock a measured smack.

"Oh!" It only barely hurt, Sophie was just surprised.

"Hmm look at that jiggle," and she gave the right one a smack too.

"Ah! You're spanking me!" she exclaimed, delighted.

"Oh yeah. That's what you get for making me fuck you when I'm ready to sleep," Amanda said. "Ohhh God," she rubbed Sophie up and down her buttock and thigh, "I'm going to fuck this ass good. My one condition..."

"Ah!" Sophie felt a gentle nibble on her left ass cheek.

"...is that I need to eat your hole a little first. To open you up..."

"Ah!" A nibble on the other cheek.

"...but also cause I've wanted to since the moment I laid eyes on you. Sound good?"

Sophie nodded vigorously. "Yes, yes!"

"Hmmm, good," Amanda murmured, and then she buried her face between Sophie's cheeks and gave her hole a lick.

"OooOoooh!" Sophie had never felt anything like it, such a strange sensation, the wet tongue gliding over her opening.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
513 Followers
12