Sophie's First Anal Fuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that?" Amanda asked.

"I... I think so. Keep going- OH! Hmmmm..." Amanda was working away at her, licking and nibbling at her hole, her jaw rubbing against Sophie's taint, her hand working Sophie's cock. The feeling became more and more familiar, enjoyable, but still so intense, almost like a tickle. She couldn't control her breathing at all, just shallow, excited little gasps in and out. After a while Amanda settled into a rhythm where her tongue jabbed at her sphincter over and over, teasing the outside but not really penetrating. An almost unbearably tantalizing sensation. When Sophie found her voice, she begged, "Amanda, please, can you put it deeper?"

"Hmm," shallow jab, "I could," jab, "but it'd be easier to get my tongue in there deep," jab jab, "if you sat on my face. Sound good?"

Sophie nodded.

"Gooood." She felt Amanda move away from her. Glancing behind her, she saw Amanda laying back on the bed. Their eyes met, and Amanda opened her mouth, giving her tongue a waggle back and forth. "Sit on me baby," she said.

Sophie was self conscious about letting the weight of her body rest on top of someone, so instead she crouched down over Amanda, letting her ass hover over Amanda's face, supporting herself with her hands on the bed. She felt Amanda grab at her asscheeks, lift her head up and, "AHhhh!" drive her tongue into her. Oooh, she understood, now, what Amanda had been talking about, having her hole stretched was a divine sensation, and the feel of that wet tongue working its way into her, tasting her... Intoxicating. "Do I taste good?" she asked.

"Mmmmnnhmmmm," came Amanda's satisfied moan. After a moment she pulled her tongue out. "Hey Sophie?"

"Yeah?"

"When I said 'Sit on my face' I meant it." She rubbed Sophie's buttocks. "Oooh, I'd like to feel your weight on me."

"Ummm... what if I'm too heavy? What if I crush you?"

"Then I'll die happy," Amanda said dreamily. Sophie hesitated, so Amanda hastily added, "I mean, there's like a zero percent it'll kill me, skulls are really strong."

"Okay..."

"I can get my tongue in there deeper if you do this," Amanda said in a coaxing tone.

"Alright..." Cautiously, she lowered herself until she was properly sitting on Amanda's face, and then, "Ooooh!" Amanda's tongue was suddenly so deep inside her, wriggling around, stretching her, feeling her. Still intense, deliciously so, shallow desperate breathing as her whole body quivered from the sensation of that probing tongue.

She looked down at Amanda's cock, long and thin and standing straight up, rock hard even without any direct stimulation, a glistening little drop of precum forming on the tip. God, eating her ass must be intensely erotic for Amanda.

Sophie reached out and put her hand on Amanda's cock. Immediately, she heard Amanda let out a long moan.

"That feel good, huh?" She started stroking up and down on Amanda's cock.

Amanda let out a muffled "Mhmmm..."

"Oooh, you like eating my ass, don't you," Sophie moaned as Amanda kept tonguing her, as Sophie kept rubbing Amanda's cock.

"Mhmm! Mhmm!" Amanda was shaking underneath her now, thrusting her cock up into Sophie's hand.

"Goood," Sophie said, "cause I like your tongue inside me." She shook her hips back and forth slightly on Amanda's face. "Oooh, I want this cock inside me though, looking forward to that."

At this point she heard Amanda make some urgent "Mm! Mm!" noises, and she gave Sophie a prod on the ass with her finger.

Sophie lifted her ass up off Amanda's face. "You okay?"

"Oh yessss," she breathed, "I was just gonna say that if you want my cock inside you we should get started on that. You came very close to making me cum right there."

"Really?" That made Sophie happy.

"Ohhhh yeah," murmured Amanda. She gave Sophie's cheek a gentle smack. "Now get on your hands and knees again, okay?"

Sophie nodded, and scrambled to assume the position.

Soon, she felt Amanda behind her again, rubbing a lubed finger into her hole. She shivered slightly. It was finally time.

She felt something wider than a finger pressing against the opening to her ass. Amanda put a lubed hand on the top of her asscheek. "Ohhh, I've wanted this for so long," she heard Amanda murmur.

Sophie had wanted this too. "Take me!"

She felt a gentle push inside, her hole stretching. Amanda's cock was entering her.

"Ohh God, you're fucking me!" Sophie blurted out.

Amanda let out a gentle chuckle. "Sophie, my head isn't even in yet."

She withdrew a little and then pushed in, a little deeper, then a little deeper, slowly, slowly. Sophie started breathing heavily. An odd sensation, to be sure, slightly uncomfortable and sort of inside-out, Sophie was honestly kind of on the fence as to whether she was enjoying it or not, but once Amanda got her cock in deep enough... Ooh, Sophie felt the cock rub against some point of pleasure deep inside her, and the very moment she registered that sensation she felt distinctly as Amanda's cock throbbed inside her, and she heard Amanda let out a soft moan. And just like that a switch flipped inside her brain. At once she was in love with the feeling of being penetrated, hungry for more, deeper, harder.

She thrust herself backward onto Amanda's cock, taking the last couple inches into her all at once. So deep, she felt so gloriously full. Sophie let out a deep "Ohhhh," and began slowly moving her hips back and forth slightly, adjusting to the feel of the hard cock buried inside her. Amanda, Sophie could hear, was breathing in thin, ragged little breaths, she sounded so excited. Nice.

"Hey Amanda?"

"Yeah?" Wow, Amanda's voice was actually trembling, being inside her must feel amazing.

"Fffffuck me!" Sophie exclaimed.

A second later Amanda was slamming her cock in and out of Sophie, and Sophie was slamming her ass back into Amanda's thrusts. God, the feeling was so fresh, so unfamiliar, the hard cock sliding fast in and out, driving deep into her guts, it was unlike anything else. She'd always been sort of scared of how it would feel to be penetrated, but it turned out she was an instant whore for Amanda's cock, a slave to the rhythm and the intensity of the moment. She wanted to stay here forever. As they fucked, Sophie found herself lettng out these deep, guttural, greedy moans of pleasure, almost continuously, "Ohhhohhhohhhohhh YES!"

"That good for you?" she heard Amanda say.

"Yesssss," Sophie breathed, delightedly.

"Not painful?"

Huh. There was a pain in it, now that she thought about it, but, "It hurts good!" she gasped. "It's a really sexy pain, I love it."

"Gooooood," Amanda purred. "God, you're getting so into it so quickly, I love it. Hah! I was expecting to have to take it easier."

"Hmmmm God, don't take it easy, please, I'm your dirty whore, fuck me!"

"Hey now," Amanda gave her a firm smack on the ass, "I don't like hearing you call yourself a whore."

"Hmmm, but I am your whore now," Sophie moaned, "I like being your whore."

At some point, Sophie noticed, she had lost her position on her hands and knees, and descended to a position lying on the bed, her ass sticking up slightly to keep offering it to Amanda. Her cock was now grinding into the mattress and, God, the direct stimulation on her cock somehow made the feeling of Amanda fucking her hard even better.

Amanda lay down on top of her now, still fucking into Sophie. God, it felt amazing to be laying her body down on top of Sophie's wider body, listening to her deep appreciative moans of pleasure, feeling her move and gyrate her hips to grind her cock against the bed and push Amanda's cock deeper into her. This was better than Amanda had dared to dream it would be. So much of the sex she'd been involved with before had been so mean, so nasty, but this was so pure, so intimate, so... mutual. She wanted desperately for Sophie to keep enjoying it, but if she was into some slightly rough stuff, well, Amanda had some ideas for things to do.

Sophie suddenly felt a tug on her hair; she let out an "Oh!" at that.

"Hmmm well if you're my whore," she heard Amanda moan, "I suppose I should do something to mark you."

"Yessss, mark me," Sophie moaned.

She felt Amanda's lips as they clamped themselves against the side of her neck and started sucking, hard, so hard it almost felt like a bite. She felt distinctly as the blood vessels in her skin started to tear. A strange sensation, kind of painful, but... intimate, sensual in a weird way.

"There," Amanda growled as she pulled her lips away, "you've got a nice purple hickey on your neck. Everyone's gonna know the good girl Sophie got fucked, and if they ask where you got that hickey, who are you gonna tell them gave it to you?"

"You, Amanda!" Sophie cried out, then, "Ah!" Another sharp tug on her hair, yanking her head back so that Amanda could hiss right into her ear.

"Call me Mistress."

"You, Mistress!" Sophie gasped.

"Mmm, good girl," Amanda murmured. Then she moved her mouth in to bite sharply into Sophie's neck.

"Ah!" It was funny, Rose had done the same thing earlier, but when she'd done it it had been scary. With Amanda, though, she felt so much safer, felt Amanda wouldn't seriously hurt her, and so the little bits of pain were just so exciting, made her feel even more... possessed by Amanda. But it was fun to pretend like this was scary, so Sophie said, "Oh! Oh, you're feral aren't you?"

"You know it," Amanda said. "God, I want to just devour you," another bite. "I wanna do everything to you."

"Yeah?" Sophie asked, eagerly.

"Oh yes," Amanda continued, "gonna satisfy every fantasy you ever had, and fill you up with some new fantasies you never even thought of. You're my little bitch now, you know that?"

"Ohhh God," Sophie was getting very close to cumming now, Amanda's cock sliding in and out, rubbing against her insides so roughly, her own cock grinding into the bed, yes, yes, but also the concept of being Amanda's plaything, Amanda doing every depraved sexual thing she could think of, making Sophie take it, making Sophie hers. The very notion was ecstatic, threatened to blot out her mind. Her body was shaking from pleasure now, she was no longer in control. She heard herself say, "If I'm your bitch, would you put me on a leash and walk me around?"

"Heh," Amanda said, "would you be into that?"

"I... I guess!" She surprised even herself, where had that fantasy even come from?

"Then absolutely I will," Amanda murmured. "Yeah, I'll get you a leash and a collar with little tags on it, letting everyone know you belong to me..."

"Ohhhh..." At those words, the cum just started pouring out of her, thick spurts of orgasmic bliss, shooting all over the bed, all over her own torso, making herself all slimy.

As the orgasm finished, she felt Amanda's thrusting slow to a gentle stop. Sophie lay on the bed with Amanda on top of her, the cock still buried inside her. Sophie felt... transfigured, elevated, like she had busted through the normal world into some new plane of reality, some little bubble universe that just contained her and Amanda.

She looked around the room. Laptops and textbooks and piles of clothes that needed to be washed. How strange, to think that tomorrow she was going to have to go to her classes like a normal human, when she'd just been promised she was Amanda's bitch now.

She felt a gentle hand on her hair, and Amanda leaned down to kiss her on the cheek. "How was that?"

Sophie sighed happily. "I feel like I died and went to heaven."

"Well, you're still here with me," Amanda said warmly. "Or maybe we both went to heaven, I don't know."

Sophie smiled at her, then thought to ask, "So, did you cum when I did?"

"Nah," Amanda said, "I can only normally cum like once in a day. Wanted it to finish on a high note."

Sophie sighed, "Ohhh, but I wanted you to cum in me. We can keep going- AH! Ow, okay..." She had thrust her ass backward into Amanda's cock and noticed at once that suddenly her hole was a lot more tender and sensitive, it hurt sharply in a way that it hadn't before.

"Yeah, there's also that," Amanda said with a grin, "your ass tends to hurt after you cum."

"Huh." Sophie frowned. "It didn't seem like your ass hurt after you came."

"It kinda did," Amanda shrugged. "But I've got a lot of experience, so I could cope. And," she petted Sophie's hair again, "I also really wanted your cum in me."

"Okay..." Sophie felt silly asking, but, "Promise you'll cum in me tomorrow?"

"Promise." Amanda smiled at her, then gently pulled her cock out of Sophie. She looked down at Sophie's ass. "Hmmm, it looks amazing with your hole all blown open. Would look even better with my cum dripping out of it. Yeah, for sure tomorrow." She got up and moved toward her dresser, pulled out some pajama bottoms and an old t-shirt.

"Good, good." God, Sophie felt... emptier now that Amanda's cock wasn't in her, and her skin craved to touch Amanda's again. She peeled herself off the bed and noticed, "Eurgh, I'm all sticky. Sheets are all sticky too."

"Well," Amanda smiled over at her, "towel yourself off. And I guess you should sleep in my bed with me, since we've made such a mess of yours."

That sounded wonderful. "Sure!"

After toweling herself off and putting her sweats back on, she slumped down on the bed next to Amanda and wrapped her arms around her. The clothed snuggling definitely felt like a downgrade from the delicious intimacy of embracing each other naked, but it was still nice. Sophie gave Amanda a kiss on the cheek. Amanda broke out into a big grin at that. Unbearably cute. She kissed her again.

"So hey," Sophie was nervous to bring this up, but, "does this mean we're, like, girlfriends now?"

Amanda blinked a couple times. It was funny, with all the sex she'd had she'd never been anyone's girlfriend. Everything had been bound up in these awful relations of raw domination. As dirty as she'd become, she didn't really expect to be wanted in that way by someone. It was odd, even as she knew that Sophie was really enjoying the sex, she had just sort of expected that once Sophie got her rocks off, she'd be done with her. The prospect that Sophie wanted her as a girlfriend... It was a lot to process. She lay there unspeaking for a moment.

Sophie nudged her anxiously. "Well?"

Another moment's hesitation, and Amanda's face broke into a huge grin. "Hell yeah we're girlfriends now."

"Eee!" Sophie squealed with delight, and gave Amanda a squeeze. "I've got the hottest girlfriend in the world!"

"That doesn't sound right," Amanda rolled over to face Sophie, stare into those glowing hazel eyes, "I'm pretty sure I have the hottest girlfriend."

They kissed, and spent a while in that kiss. Both of them had the thought going through their heads, that it was too soon to say but... this really might be love.

After a little while, Amanda got up to flick the light switch off. Crawling back into bed beside Sophie she said, "And if you were serious, maybe I can measure your neck for a collar tomorrow."

Oh God, it seemed silly now that she was outside that moment of orgasmic bliss, but the thought of wearing a collar, a little symbol that she really belonged to Amanda... the thought was unbearably erotic. "Let's do it," she whispered.

"Hell yeah," murmured Amanda. She yawned, wrapped her arms around Sophie, and settled on the pillow. A few moments later Sophie could tell she'd fallen asleep.

Sophie looked over at Amanda, ran a hand through her straight black hair, looked longingly into her sleeping face. It hit her that she was really about to fall asleep next to her girlfriend. She'd never had a girlfriend before.

And, she thought with some satisfaction as she nestled down on the bed, her ass was still wide open from being fucked. That had never happened before either.

12