Sophie's Secrets Pt. 03

Story Info
Sophie pushes Mark's patience and gets punished.
2.8k words
4.76
15.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4. A Summer Walk

Sophie

Mark Baker had the most beautiful face. Straight and strong features, a sharp nose, a closely trimmed dirty-blond beard that got sexier by the day, and clear blue eyes that sparkled with mirth when he looked at me. And perfect soft pink lips, just right for kissing.

But Mark was even more breathtaking when he lost control and came against my hand. His eyes had flown wide in shock and awe, and his features were painted with pleasure.

I knew it would be sexy as hell to watch him come, but once I saw it, I knew I needed to see it again.

Maybe he was right, and I was being bad.

I didn't care.

When he did finally leave my room that night, he still had to check the hallway before he hurried back to his room, because there was obvious discoloration on his jeans. As soon as he left, I locked the door and journaled my heart out. And then I was left soaking wet again, so dug out my dildo, closed my eyes, and pretended it was him.

It wasn't enough.

Two weeks. Either we make it or we don't... but if we make it, it's still just two weeks. I can do two weeks.

It was Monday, and in exactly one week, the Fall semester would start for the students. The Valley House would be filled with all our friends, and some new residents, who were returning from summer vacation. Most of them were moving in Friday or Saturday, and I was so excited to see everyone again. But I had also thoroughly enjoyed the place being so empty. There were a few people living here, but not many. Alex, Cat, Scott, DeVon, and Jake, and a few others I didn't know very well, plus Mark and I. Brad and Lisa were around, though they lived in their little cabin beside the main house.

Kind of like ours.

Our cabin was just about done. Sometimes Mark and I would go down and peek through the windows, excited to see it come together. Later this week it was supposed to be finished, and Jake, Alex, and Cat were going to help us move our stuff in.

The wedding was planned. My dress was ready. Now we were just... waiting.

My phone buzzed and I saw a text from Mark.

Mark: What's for dinner?

Sophie: Chicken Vindaloo and na'an.

Mark: Fuck I love you, woman.

I giggled. My Vindaloo had been the meal that stole his heart. At least, that's what he insisted.

Mark: Want to go for a walk this evening? Maybe after dinner?

Sophie: You trying to get me alone and out of the house?

Mark: Maybe.

Sophie: You're not going to take advantage of me, right Mark?

Mark didn't answer.

Oh please take advantage of me, I thought. We had both been busy with work, and it felt like we hadn't really had any time together alone since...

Well. Since the day he'd dry-humped me from behind and pulled my hair.

I was going to have to take advantage of this opportunity.

After dinner, I went upstairs to shower off the humidity and sweat of the day, and change into something cute. I dug through my closet, looking for the perfect dress for our evening walk. It was just after eight o'clock, and most people would probably hang out in the rec room for the rest of the night. The heat had broken, but it was still the summer of North Carolina, and it was still pretty warm out.

Green chiffon skirt. Too hot. Blue dress. Too tight on my neck. Yellow dress with roses. Too innocent. I was looking for the right thing, when it dawned on me the thing I hadn't worn in forever that I knew he liked.

Those damn shorts.

I only owned two pairs of shorts; one was a set of capris, which were totally appropriate and went to my knees.

The other pair was... well.

I pulled them on and looked at myself in the mirror. If I tugged them down to the lowest point of my hips, they were decent enough to walk around in public. but if I pulled them up to my waist the way they were supposed to sit, my ass literally hung out. And Mark really liked my ass.

Would I actually have the guts to wear this downstairs and outside? Probably not. He would probably take one look at me and tell me to change anyway. But it would be fun to see his reaction.

I threw on a loose t-shirt and put my hair in a ponytail, and waited for him to knock.

A few minutes later, I heard him knocking. "Soph," he said softly. "You in there? Can I come in?"

I opened the door and smiled. "I'm ready," I said.

Mark's double-take was totally worth it. His eyes glanced over me once, and then his forehead wrinkled and his brows furrowed as he looked back down and up me again. "You little..." he trailed off, staring at me. He glanced behind him into the hallway, and then looked back at me, tilting his head to the side.

I felt myself melt a little under his hungry gaze.

"Sophie what the fuck do you think you're doing?"

Seducing you, obviously.

"What?" I asked, trying to look innocent.

He looked away from my legs and met my eyes. His expression simmered.

Then he smirked, and I felt a trickle of nervousness. "Come on, baby," he said, grabbing my arm.

Um. What?

"Let's go. We only have an hour of sunlight left."

Wait. I pulled against him slightly but he held me tight. He led me down the hall and into the elevator, my ass hanging out of my shorts.

Shit. Oops. Fuck!

I didn't know what to say. This had been my idea, after all. But I'd expected him to send me back to my room to put on some different pants. I'd only wanted to tease him...

The elevator dinged and I tugged at the edges of the shorts, praying there was nobody in the hallway. Oh my goodness, what if someone sees me wearing these?

The elevator doors opened, and Mark ushered me out of the building and into the yard before I could even register if anyone was around to see me. He dragged me to one of the walking trails that circled the property. The walking trails were two or three miles, and looped through the woods and around the valley, and they were private enough that you couldn't see them from the main house.

He held my hand and we made small-talk until we were far enough into the woods that we wouldn't be seen. Mark's hand tightened on mine, and I knew I was in trouble.

He pulled me to a stop, and his other hand caught my chin. His expression was serious, and he almost looked pissed off, but his eyes sparkled.

"Just what the hell do you think you're doing, Soph."

I opened my mouth to answer, but could only stammer. I don't think anything sensible came out. The way he was holding my chin was really distracting, and I could feel his fingernails digging into my cheek.

"Dressing like that on purpose to mess with me, huh? You trying to be a little slut?"

"No," I mumbled, and sucked my lips into my mouth, squeezing them closed to avoid biting them.

"You sure, cause you look like one." His hand left my wrist and snaked around me, gripping my ass and forcing me closer to him. I gasped at the feeling of his fingers pressing into my skin.

"You better be careful, baby. You tease me, you're gonna get teased the fuck back."

Oh, yes please. I shifted my weight so my hips brushed against his, just barely.

Mark closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened them, there was something feral behind them. He smirked, and I heard a subtle growl from the back of his throat.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and whipped me around, and walked me forwards towards a tree. I felt his hands in my hair and he pushed forward and I almost tripped, reaching my hands out to catch myself against a tree.

"Hold on tight, princess, don't fucking let go," he growled in my ear, and I held tighter to the tree I was leaning against.

I heard a loud smack, and a moment later, my ass burned. I gasped. Was Mark going to--

Another smack. And another. Harder this time. I yelped. Then my skin started to burn more and more. It actually started to hurt a little. I whimpered, and shifted my hips again to try to move away from his hand.

"No, baby. This is what you wanted, right?" he asked. Smack. I winced. Mark grabbed my cheeks hard instead of letting go, and he groaned. "Right? You wanted me to pay some attention to your ass, that's why you're wearing these fucking shorts."

I heard a thump, and I glanced behind me. Mark was on his knees staring at my ass.

Oh. My. God.

He held my hips with both hands, leaned forward, and I felt his lips and his teeth move across the now tender and sensitive skin. I gasped, feeling myself gush at his touch. This man could get me so wet so fast, it wasn't even fair.

"Fuck baby," He said, and it came out almost like a whine. "You're so fucking perfect I can't stand it. Do you know what you do to me?"

I yelped as a sharp pain shot through me, like an electric shock right through my pussy. I felt his tongue slide over the spot. He'd bitten me, right on my ass.

"Mark," I moaned.

"Sophie." He bit the other cheek. Then I heard him laugh. "You have any idea how fucking wet you are for me right now?"

Yes. Yes I do. My hips and belly throbbed with need and I could feel my clit being pressed by the snug jeans. Every shift of my hips sent little thrills up through my body.

He kissed and licked my cheeks again, and then one of his hands moved to the inside of my thigh, shoving my leg to the side. I nearly tripped, but held on tightly to the tree in front of me. He'd forced my legs apart.

Oh no.

Now I could feel it; the wetness between my legs felt cool against the mountain air. And if I could feel it...

"You're dripping down your legs, sweet cheeks," he laughed. One of his fingers slid up and down my inner thigh, stopping just shy of my crotch. I felt myself tighten and ache for his finger, or for anything, to go just a little further...

Wet and warm... his lips... his tongue? Sliding up and down my legs now. He stopped with his nose between my cheeks and his tongue right at the edge of my shorts.

"Ooh," I cried.

"Aah," he sighed. "You taste even better than I thought you would. So sweet." Another long, wet lick. "So dirty." He bit me again, higher up on my thigh instead of my ass.

I cried out at the hot stab of pleasure mixed with pain. I could let him bite me and mark me up all day until there was nothing left.

He sucked hard on the stop he'd bitten, and then pulled back, chuckling. "Better not let anyone see that mark, Soph."

Don't stop, I thought. But he stood up, running his hands back down to my ass and squeezing hard.

Then he pulled away.

"Mark," I gasped. I looked behind me.

He was looking at my ass with a satisfied smirk, like he was studying his handiwork.

"Mark," I said again.

"Soph."

"Please."

"Oh, poor little baby," he laughed, his eyes sparkling wickedly. "Are you close?"

I nodded. If he would bite me some more, or brush my clit, or--

"That's just... too bad, baby. Especially since the wedding is still almost two weeks away."

What? He was going to just... leave me like this?

I felt my mouth pop open. No, this was totally not how it was supposed to end. But sure enough, he was taking my hands off the tree and looping an arm around my waist, pulling me down the walking path to finish our walk.

Mark continued like we'd never even had our interruption; he asked me questions about my day, made jokes, laughed, and made small-talk. He told me stories about things that happened at the garage, and the book he was reading.

I felt dazed and floaty. It took me a while to realize it was a good floaty. But once I did, I settled into it, happy and content. Not satisfied by any means but... there was something that felt good about him deciding I wasn't allowed to finish. Like he was taking control over my pleasure.

I tugged at my shorts again as we neared the house.

"What are you doing, sweetheart? Are you a little embarrassed?"

I shook my head, denying the truth.

"You know, if anyone sees your ass right now, we're both fucked. You've got red handprints, three bites and a hickey right on your ass."

I felt my face burn. I didn't blush often, but I knew I was pink at the thought of marks on my skin left by him.

He looked down at me, and laughed. "You're too fucking adorable. God, I love you."

We snuck in through the back door, went through the kitchen, and took the stairwell up to the rooms. I went into my room and changed into a pair of soft pajama pants as fast as I could, and then Mark dragged me downstairs to hang out with everyone else in the rec room.

We snuggled on the couch and watched re-runs of The Twilight Zone with the rest of the group. When we finally went upstairs, I was sleepy, horny, and my butt was sore.

Mark always kissed me goodnight. He would let me change, and then I'd open the door for him and he'd kiss me in the doorway, not entering my room. It was my favorite part of the day, and lately our nightly kiss had taken on a bit more desperation than usual. Tonight was no different.

Mark smiled as he ran his hands around my neck and held me by the back of my head. He kissed me softly, tenderly, then lapped at my lips and thrust his tongue into my mouth. I felt my knees soften at the way he always dominated our kiss.

He sighed into my mouth as he kissed me breathless, and then pulled away. He leaned his forehead against mine.

"Sophie," he said softly.

"Mark?"

"Stop teasing me, okay baby?"

I bit my lip. "I... I want you," I whispered.

"I know, baby, I want you too. But we're going to do this right. Okay?"

But being with you is right.

I knew that beyond a shadow of a doubt. But I also knew that Mark felt strongly about "doing right by me," as he put it.

"Okay," I sighed.

"Sophie..." he said. I could hear the humor in his voice.

I looked up at him. "Yeah?"

"I want you to do something for me."

"Okay."

"Promise?"

I hesitated. He raised an eyebrow. So I nodded.

He leaned in like he was going to kiss me again, but moved his lips to my ear. I held my breath, waiting.

"Don't touch yourself tonight."

"Huh?" I asked before I could stop myself.

"You promised," he said with a glint in his eye.

Oh no. "But..." but I was soaking wet for him, and my whole body ached to come. How would I ever get to sleep tonight?

"No buts. You promised. You can do that for me, for one night, can't you babygirl? You can give me one orgasm."

I sighed, feeling trapped and defeated, and even more horny than I was before. Suddenly, not being allowed to have something made me want it even more.

"I... ugh. Okay," I murmured.

"Good girl," he whispered in my ear, kissed my cheek, then my neck, and then pulled away. "Sweet dreams, Soph." He winked as he walked down the hall towards his room.

Sweet dreams indeed.

Suffice to say, I failed miserably at my task. After about thirty minutes laying in bed trying not to touch, I gave up.

I was horny all the time anyway. He wouldn't know that I'd cheated... right?