Sophie's Secrets Pt. 07

Story Info
Sophie learns that "no" is a very dangerous word...
5.1k words
4.68
19.7k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8. Confession

Mark

Waking up curled into Sophie's body was an experience in itself. Her hair was a mess, spread out over her pillow, her legs curled up near her chest, her lips slightly parted and she breathed softly.

I couldn't stop staring at her.

My eyes roamed over her figure, half-hidden by the sheet that was carelessly tossed over her. I studied her body, admiring the way one curve seemed to melt into another. Carefully, so as not to wake her, I let a finger brush delicately across her skin, tracing a line from her breast to her belly, and then back up again.

She was so incredibly soft. I couldn't stop touching her.

At my touch, she sighed in her sleep, tossed her head to the other side, smacked her lips twice, and fell deeper into whatever dream she was having.

That was only fair; it was six in the morning, and we'd had a very long night.

Remembering the night before, I felt myself grow hard, and a smile tugged at my mouth. Sophie was mine in every possible way now, and there wasn't a damn thing anyone could do about it. Everyone knew it. Everyone respected it and acknowledged it. There was weight to that, and I really liked it. I liked the fact that when we got back from our honeymoon, I'd walk back into church with Sophie on my arm, and everyone would know that I owned her heart, and her body.

Sophie sighed in her sleep again, and shifted herself closer to me so her sinful ass was pressed against my hips. I hissed in pleasure at the sight of my cock laying between her cheeks.

One day, I'd take her ass. I could wait, I could work her up to it. It would be worth it. And I'd make damn sure she would enjoy it.

In the meantime, I was going to enjoy the shit out of her other two fuckable holes.

I reached behind me and grabbed my phone, pulling up the camera app, and putting the phone in front of us on the nightstand. I propped it up so it would record her face as she woke up. I wanted to keep this video for later, because last night the sounds and expressions she'd made last night were too precious.

Plus, it meant I could make her watch it later while I played with her, which would totally humiliate the shit out of her. And I loved my embarrassed little girl as much as I loved my horny crazy kitten.

Phone set up and recording, I pulled myself in tighter to her, moved her hair off her neck, and started gently kissing her neck and shoulder while I played with her nipple, just lightly brushing it enough to get her blood flowing. She sighed in her sleep, then moaned when I tweaked her nipple a little harder. In the phone screen, I watched her eyes as they slowly fluttered open, and she became aware of her surroundings.

She looked down at my hand on her breast and a shy smile spread across her face. She bit her lip, and lay her head down and closed her eyes again, moving her hips subtly and losing herself to the sensation. Her face was utter joy and pleasure.

I trailed my hand down out of the camera's range. When my finger brushed against her soaking wet slit, her eyes shot open again and she moaned.

Then she caught sight of the camera. "Oh, no," she whipped her head around to look at me, but I caught her hair with my other hand and held her still, whispering in her ear.

"Look straight ahead, baby," I nibbled on her ear lobe a little as I fingered her. She was squirming a little, but she shuddered as I brushed her clit. Fuck she was sensitive after a week of chastity and teasing.

"Mark," she whined. Her little girl voice was quieter and I could tell she was embarrassed.

"Sophie. Turn around and look straight ahead, baby, I want you to watch yourself cum. Can you do that for me, sweet girl?"

She whimpered again, but bit her lip and tried to look straight ahead as I played with her clit. I watched her chest rise and fall, faster and faster, her moans and whimpers getting more and more desperate as I got her closer to her orgasm. Then her eyes shot wide, and right before she came, I pulled away.

"Hngh," she squeezed her eyes shut. "No... please..."

"Hush, baby. Take it, okay?"

I edged her a few more times, and every time she lost herself a little more, until she was grinding, writhing, and moaning for me to let her cum. God I loved hearing her beg. Her breath got all soft and breathy, like she couldn't quite get up the energy to speak.

"I'll let you cum, okay baby? But you have to do something for me first."

"Okay," she said, her voice shaking. "Please..."

"You need to keep your eyes open and look in the camera the whole time, okay?"

She closed her eyes and nodded.

"Open eyes, baby. I want to watch this later." I let go of her, and adjusted my position so she stayed on her side, and I had her leg looped over my back. I ate her pussy slowly, building her up again until she was close, and then listened to her fall apart for me, begging and whimpering like a good little slut. Right as she started to cum, I spread her ass cheeks wide so I could watch her little perfect asshole flutter, begging for some attention.

I didn't touch, though. Not yet. Not today.

She was still coming down from her orgasm when I flipped her on her stomach and slid into her soaking wet cunt. Fuck but she was tight as hell. I wasn't a huge guy, but I could feel her struggle to stretch around me.

I pulled her arms up behind her back and pounded her into the mattress until she started babbling, which was something I learned she did when she was having a really powerful orgasm. Mindless streams of words and expletives, breathy and high-pitched, and just barely loud enough to hear, barely coherent enough for me to understand them.

"Oh Mark, fuck, oh, please, yes oh God, fuck, oh daddy..."

Watching her let go and fall apart on me was the best damn thing I'd ever seen.

Right before I came, I flipped her over, put my thumb in her mouth to pry it open, and jacked off on her face and lips. I missed her mouth for most of it, but she caught some. I watched her swallow with a wide-eyed, dazed expression, and then lift her head to try to catch me and pull me into her mouth. She stuck her tongue out to reach and she licked the crown, sighing in relief as she dropped her head back onto the bed.

I scooped up the cum on her face and fed it to her, and she smiled around my fingers, sucking so prettily.

Fuck, being married was awesome.

I forgot about the video until I rolled back over behind her and spooned her again, catching our image on the screen. She gasped and pushed her head into the pillow to hide her face. I couldn't help but laugh. She was so cute when she was shy. Made me want to fuck her up again just to see if I could get her to blush and let out another stream of nonsense.

"Aww, look how cute we are, baby," I said.

She whimpered.

I laughed and grabbed the phone, turning off the recording, and immediately uploaded it to my cloud storage. I needed to delete the footage off my phone in case anyone ever got their hands on it, but I wanted to be able to go back and watch the video again when I wanted to.

"Mark," she said quietly.

"Yeah babygirl."

"What are you going to do with that video?" It was just a breath of a question.

"I'm going to watch it when I'm at work thinking about your pretty face when you moan my name."

"Mmmmmm."

"Don't complain, baby."

"But you won't... show anyone, right?"

"Fuck no, you belong to me and nobody else, you understand that?" I may have said it a little more aggressively than I mean, because her eyes widened slightly and she shrank back a little, but she nodded. "Good. I know you do, baby."

"Thank you, Mark." She kissed my chin, and then my cheek, and my neck.

"For what, Soph?"

"For loving me." She snuggled up on my chest and sighed happily.

Yep. Being married was awesome.

"C'mon kitten," I patted her head a few times and she nearly purred against my chest. "We need to shower and hop in the car. I've got things I want to do with you..."

She lifted her head. "Hm... what do you mean?"

"You thought we were staying here for our honeymoon?"

She blinked twice and bit her lip, and nodded.

"No, silly girl. C'mon." I helped her up and guided her to the bathroom with a hand on the small of her back. She kept looking at me funny.

"Where... where are we going?"

"On a little adventure, that's all." I turned the water on and helped her into the shower, adjusting the dual showerheads so we were both under the warm spray.

"Mark?... Where are we... hey, what are you doing," she said, as I grabbed her favorite body wash (okay, my favorite body wash that she only bought because I thought it made her smell like fucking candy) and lathered it up in my hands.

"Taking care of my girl. Hush, be good."

She hushed. She shut up and stood stock still as I started washing her back, her breasts, her tummy, kissing her neck every once in a while as I did so. I squeezed her perfect huge ass as I got down there, massaging and squeezing the cheeks and pulling them apart just a little. Fuck that huge, curvy ass was amazing... Then I started on her hair, soaping it up and conditioning it, and then hugging her against me for a minute while I just felt her skin, felt her body, and tasted her skin. God, all last week of sitting there by the tub and watching her so she woudnl't touch herself had killed me, because I wanted so desperately to do this. I sighed into her neck.

My baby. My sweet, beautiful, loving princess who loved so hard it scared her sometimes. And she was all mine.

I turned her around so I could kiss her and I froze for a second when I saw her face. She had the most miserable expression on her face, her eyes big and red, her lip quivering as she fought to hold back her tears.

"Babygirl.. Sophie, what on earth? Are you okay?"

A few tears rolled down her cheek and she shook a little as she finally let them go. I crushed her against my chest and let her sob, holding on tight as she shook in my arms.

"Baby, please tell me you're okay."

She nodded and squeezed me back.

"I'm worried about you. Why are you crying?"

She shook her head. I pulled back enough to make her look at me. She tilted her face up, resting her chin on my chest. Her eyes were so big, so blue, and she looked so vulnerable in that moment that it hurt. All the shit over the past few years that we'd both been through, and all the shit I knew she'd suffered through without me seemed to swirl around us like a damn storm cloud, and I didn't know how to keep her safe from it all.

"Baby why are you crying," I said again, and I felt like I was begging her. I hated seeing her upset.

"I don't know," she mumbled. "But I love you."

"I love you too, princess."

She pushed her face into my chest and mumbled something.

"What?"

She shook her head, but I could feel her smiling.

"Oh, no, we are not playing this game." I pulled her face up and made her look at me. "What did you say."

She bit her lip again. Damn this woman and her perfect biteable body. I leaned down and nipped at her lips until she released it, and bit it myself. She shrieked.

"Tell me," I said, kissing her.

"Mh-mh."

"No? You're saying no to me?"

Sophie took my body wash from behind me and squeezed some into her hands, and started lathering me up. Her eyes were wide and excited as she gently ran her body over my arms and chest, and she shifted as her fingers trailed down to my hips. Her nipples began to harden as she touched me.

I had to admit, it felt amazing, and I loved watching her eyes widen as she rubbed my body. "Sophie, stop distracting me and tell me what you said."

It was more the principle of the matter now than it was true curiosity. I'm sure it was nothing important, or she would have just said it. But she'd refused, and now I had no choice but to drag it out of her, using whatever means necessary.

But Sophie, as cute and innocent as she looked, had a wickedly stubborn and feisty side, and had a nasty habit of trying to be cute to get out of punishment. And she was quite effective at distractions.

She was also amazing at sucking cock. She dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth, and I lost all sense of time and purpose, and completely forgot that I was trying to get her to confess to me. The only thing I could think about was how absolutely fucking perfect she looked on her knees, water dripping off her, big blue eyes looking up at me with adoration, and her perfect plump velvet lips wrapped around my cock.

"You cockhungry little slut, you want more already?" I gasped while she licked me like an ice cream cone. She bobbed her head and took me all the way down her throat, gagging and choking. She pulled back enough to catch her breath, and then went forward again. I felt her tongue rub up the bottom of my cock and I shivered as she neared the tip, flicking it against the nerve underneath, and then sucking hard on the top, popping her lips off. Her hands rubbed up and down my thighs, and then with one hand she cupped my balls, squeezing just the tiniest bit as she swallowed me down again.

"Jesus Sophie. Come on, make me cum, baby. That's right, just like tha--fuck, yes, Soph, that's a good fucking girl..." I held the back of her head and pushed her farther onto me as I came, shuddering from the intensity of my second orgasm of the day.

When I pulled out of her, she gasped and coughed once, and then smiled shyly at me, one of her shoulders shrugging and tilting like she was waiting for my approval.

"Come here you little sex monster," I laughed, and pulled her to her feet to give her a hug and a kiss.

Fucking hell. Marriage. Was. Awesome.

Sophie

There was something brewing in my heart the morning after my wedding. I wasn't sure what it was, and I didn't really have words for it. Not until Mark pulled me into the shower and started washing my body like it was his new favorite pastime.

Trauma was a bitch. I'd had tons of showers with other people throughout my entire life. Mostly as a little girl, when I was too little to be left alone. Some when I was older, living in foster homes at sixteen and seventeen, trying to finish as quickly as possible because the doors didn't lock. None of them had ever been as pleasant as my shower with Mark. Some of them, actually, had been horrible. I don't even remember the first time I was raped. I was too young.

But when Mark took me into the shower and began adjusting the water, I noticed there were two showerheads. And since he and Jake and Mr. Greenwood had basically designed this house for us, that meant Mark had always planned to shower with me, and that he wanted there to be enough water for us both to be comfortable. And that made me really happy.

And then he started washing me, taking care of me, cleaning me and doing my hair, and I just broke, because it had been a really long time since I'd felt this treasured and taken care of. And I finally figured out what that word was that I was looking for. I woke up with it on the tip of my tongue and now it was trying to spill out. And it scared me.

Daddy.

I'd never called Mark anything other than Mark. He had all kinds of sweet names for me, but I'd never called him any special name, or an honorific, because we'd never really talked about it. We acknowledged we were in a D/s dynamic, but we hadn't really sat down and defined our roles, deciding instead to just allow ourselves to be who we were, and let things naturally run their course. Mostly because I was the kind of person to overthink things. Because I was a socially awkward, introverted, traumatized writer, and that just kind of came with the territory.

Daddy. He's Daddy.

A thousand things ran through my head while he stood behind me, washing my back and kissing my neck while he massaged my conditioner into my scalp. About my adoptive father, and the way he'd refused to let me go to another foster family even when I was bad and broke things on purpose, insisting he wanted to keep me and that he knew I was a good girl, but that I was just scared. About the way he had taught me to use my words to ask for what I want instead of disobeying and being troublesome, and how he was always kind to me, even when he punished me. And about the first time I'd ever not been scared in the shower.

Because there was a day, right after I was dropped off at the Cormon's house, that I got really sick. And my soon-to-be-mom had driven to the pharmacy to pick up some medicine for me, and while she was gone, I threw up all over myself. And my soon-to-be-dad had scooped me up, fully clothed, and dumped me in the shower.

I'd screamed. I'd screamed and kicked and thrown up again, because I was so scared, and I hated showers, because men always did things to me in there that I didn't like.

But Henry Cormon sat on the edge of the bathtub, not even getting in. He gently took my clothes off, washed me, washed my hair, wrapped me in a fluffy towel, and held me on his lap while he blow dried my hair and brushed it until it was silky and smooth. And that was the day I stopped being scared of him.

All of this was still running through my head when Mark turned me around. And I'm sure my face looked horrible, because I was in love with my husband in a whole new way I couldn't yet understand. But also because I missed my father horribly, and was still mourning the fact that he hadn't seen me off to college, hadn't walked me down the aisle, and would never hold his grandchildren.

And I just... broke.

Mark held me until I calmed down, until I could think straight and breathe again.

My face pressed into his skin, I tested out the word, wanting to make sure it felt right in my mouth.

"Daddy," I whispered against him.

It did feel right. I really liked it.

"What?"

I shook my head, smiling. Daddy, I thought again. Daddy, daddy, daddy. Oh yeah that's nice.

"Oh no, we are not playing that game."

You love this game, I thought to myself. Because that means you get to do things to me to force me to talk, and we both know you love it.

Mark attempted to get it out of me, but I wasn't ready to tell him yet, because I wanted to save it for the right moment, when I felt really good about it. I was still reveling in the realization myself. So I effectively distracted him by putting his dick in my mouth, which I was finding was one of my absolute favorite things to do.

Of course, I'd known that I was an oral slut. I just hadn't realized how much of an oral slut. Maybe it was different because it was him. It was daddy.

We finished our shower, and I was about to pull a warm fluffy towel around me, but Mark grabbed me by the waist, holding me against him. I could feel the hard, toned muscles of his chest pressing against my back, and he was already getting hard again, his dick pressing into my ass.

One of his hands slid from my waist up my body, and cupped me ever so gently around my throat.

My eyes went wide and I felt my knees give out. He'd never done that, and holy fuck was it hot. I moaned and he chuckled at my reaction.

"You going to tell me what you said earlier?"

Shit. He wasn't going to let this go. I should have spat it out right then, but I was being stubborn, so I shook my head.

"Okay princess, your funeral." He dragged me roughly to the bed and tossed me on, still soaking wet. I scrambled up from my back and sat up, watching him as he went to the dresser and opened a small drawer, pulling out something small and pink. I couldn't tell what it was, and he turned around and sank to the ground in front of the bed before I got a good look at it. I yelped in surprise as he grabbed my ankles and hauled me to the edge of the mattress.

12