Sophie's Secrets Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someone hasn't learned her lesson, I guess." He kissed my inner thighs. Then my mound. Then licked all the way down, stopping just short of my clit. He breathed lightly on it, and the heat of his breath washed over me like a kiss, and I squirmed.

He threaded his arms under my hips and held me tight so I couldn't get away.

"Mark..." I whimpered.

"Why don't you tell me what you said earlier, baby?" Another kiss right at the edge of my pussy.

God, how could I already be so wet for him when he already ate me out once today? But I was horny and wet again, desperate for his pleasure. It wasn't my fault he was so good at fucking me.

"Mark--"

"You're going to learn not to say no to me, baby."

"I... I just..." I wanted to say it but I also wanted to wait. I wanted his torture.

I heard a click and a faint buzz, realizing what that pink thing was. I squirmed and tried to get away from him, but it was no use. He was way stronger than me.

Whatever toy it was, he put it right at the edge of my pussy and began pushing it inside. I never used vibrators inside me before, I'd only used one on my clit. This one felt like an egg, oval and small. I let out another strained sound as I felt it slide in, and then, holy mother of evil, it was pulsing ever so gently against my g-spot. The perfect angle, the perfect pressure, the perfect position. But the worst part was, it was on the lowest possible setting, far too low for me to cum. It was just enough to drive me insane.

I absolutely lost my mind. Mark continued licking at my legs, lapping up my cum as it oozed out of me, flicking his tongue against the hood of my clit but never actually touching the damn thing, all while he held me down. I squirmed and thrust my hips, gyrating trying to gain enough friction to orgasm, but I was so far away.

"Mark, please," I cried.

"Fuck baby, this is hot. I should have done this ages ago."

"Please," I cried.

"Tell me what you said. Tell me and I'll put you out of your misery, even though misery looks so good on you, baby girl."

Another flick of his tongue at the entrance of my slit. Then his tongue flicked down behind my pussy, reaching for my asshole. He didn't touch it, but he massaged the spot right above it and I howled. That spot had no right feeling that good.

"Ooh, you like that, don't you baby."

"Shit, oh fuck, please, aah,"

"How about this, do you like this?" I felt a finger dip into my wetness and then brush down to that same spot, making little brushes up and down with the smallest bit of pressure.

"Sweet! Oh no, shit... gah--Daddy please! Oh fuck, daddy..." I turned my head and threw my arm over my face as my voice trailed off, embarrassed that I'd broken.

"That's a yes then."

"Daddy," I whimpered. Why wouldn't he put me out of my misery? He started brushing that spot again. I moaned. "You promised!"

"Huh, what?" he laughed and pulled his hand away, lifting his face from me. He saw my posture and laughed again. "Why are you hiding your face, baby?"

"Daddy," I whispered.

"Ohh," he said, and I could feel his satisfied grin. "Is that what you were saying that you were so embarrassed about."

"Please, daddy, let me cum," I shook.

He laughed and kissed my mound, and then nipped at my inner thigh again, and I squealed at the sharp bite of pain.

Then, like the asshole he was always insisting he was, he pulled the vibrator out. "No."

"Huh?" I said, trying to sit up.

"Stay," he said, and stood. He dropped the vibrator egg in the sink and went into the closet.

"Oh dear," I murmured. He was going to do something else horrible to torture me until I came, I just knew it. Why do I do this to myself, I wondered. I threw my hand over my face again.

"You're so adorable, baby girl," Mark said, and his voice was closer than I expected. He must have returned from the closet while I was still suffering from embarrassment. He leaned over me and kissed the spot right between my breasts, and then my tummy.

Then I felt the worst possible thing. Straps under my legs. He pulled my legs up and wrapped that damn belt around my waist before I knew what was going on.

"No!" I screamed. But it was too late. He'd already pulled the last part between my legs, and pinned me down while he buckled it shut, and then slid the lock into place. I collapsed on the bed, defeated, and let myself cry.

"You promised!"

"I promised I'd put you out of your misery, not that I'd let you cum." He sat down beside me, petting my hair. It was starting to dry, only because the sheets had soaked most of it up while I was on my back being tortured.

"But I'm still misery!" I held his arm, wrapping both my hands around it and squeezing. He liked it when I did that. I felt myself wiggle my hips in frustration, but I couldn't get a single bit of relief.

He just laughed at me, his eyes full of amusement. "You say no to me, I say no to you, sweetheart."

"Please..."

"I love it when you beg, baby. I love it when you're so messed up for me." He trailed one of his fingers across my hips.

I rolled over and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Daddy," I begged. Maybe he would have mercy on me if I was really adorable.

He smiled at me affectionately, like he had all last week when he'd kept me locked up. "Pretty little doll. My cute little kitten. Why were you so shy to call me daddy?"

I shrugged and laid my head on his leg. I didn't want to cry again. I'd cried too much today already and it wasn't even eight o'clock.

"You know you say it all the time, right?"

What? I popped my head up. "Huh?"

He laughed at me. "You've said it before, when you're begging, or when you're coming all over my fingers or my cock," he grinned, his eyes sparkling. "You didn't know?"

I shook my head, unable to speak.

"You say all kinds of things when I'm fucking you, baby," he pulled me into his lap and made me face him. "You say all kinds of filthy, dirty things."

"You're not dirty, though," I whispered, dropping my head against his shoulder. It felt so good to be close to him, to feel his skin, to be unashamed of my need for him. "You're so good to me."

"She says, as she's locked up in my belt again," he mumbled against my skin.

I was aching for him. I was pretty sure it was a headfuck, and that every time he locked me up I'd just get hornier, because of the last nine days. "Will you... will you take it off tonight? Please?"

"Of course I will, baby, I have to fuck you again."

I shifted in his lap, my pussy aching to be filled by him. This was so unfair.

"Now, pack a bag for a week, and then go make us some of my favorite breakfast burritos while I load up the car, okay?" He kissed me on the forehead and smiled at me. I loved his smile so much. He always looked at me like I was special, and important. I kissed him on his cheek, and then on his neck, and then right on the symbol tattooed over his heart. It was a triskelion, but it was made up of roses, thorns, and barbed wire, seamlessly working into his rose-and-barbed-wire sleeve, subtle enough that you'd only know what it was if it was pointed out.

"Okay. Will you tell me where we're going?"

"Nope, it's a surprise. Can you trust daddy to give you a good surprise?"

I grinned, and nodded my head. I felt like my heart would explode because I was so happy.

He was my daddy. All mine. Forever and ever.

12