Sophie's Surprise Pt. 03

Story Info
Sophie gets what she wants.
2.4k words
4.44
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray was putty in Sophie's hands, she realized. Once she'd broken him to take her wand in his mouth, he'd literally lapped up her dominance, sucking and licking her wand like a ten-dollar whore until she'd cum buckets of golden jism down his throat and over his face.

Sophie's orgasm had been almost painfully intense, certainly longer and stronger than Ray's usual orgasm seemed to be, but really less lasting and transporting than a nice, long, drawn-out clitoral orgasm. Somehow, the orgasm had been less than satisfying. She didn't feel done. Her wand was just as stiff and sensitive as ever.

Still, it had been very emotionally exciting to make Ray serve her so slavishly. That sense of power and dominance over her partner was an amazing rush and very different from her usual orgasms. She wanted more of that.

"Roll over, Ray," she ordered and Ray obeyed without hesitation. He hadn't had an orgasm yet, while he'd given Sophie two. He'd been whiny about that before he sucked her off, but now that he'd swallowed her cum he seemed dazed and passive.

His big white body was all hers - his wide shoulders, his muscular back, his bubble butt and legs lined with muscle.

Sophie drizzled a handful of olive oil over his butt crease and started to massage his big, muscular cheeks. "Just relax, sweetie."

Ray turned his head to look over his shoulder. "Sophie, I wanna....." His voice was strained and high-pitched.

"Hush, baby." Sophie put a hand over his mouth. "Turn around." Ray turned his head to the pillow. "I know what you want." Even if Ray himself didn't know, yet. She rubbed her body on his back, tickling her nipples and sliding her wand over his hip and Botton. Sophie avoided getting her wand too near her ultimate target. Ray was going to need to be led slowly to doing what she wanted.

She nuzzled his neck and Ray twisted sensuously under her weight. She put her lips to his ear. "I know what you need, Ray. I'll take care of everything."

Sophie sat up and pressed her hands down hard into the tight flesh of his buttocks, working her thumbs into the crease, pulling his buttocks open and exerting pressure into the tight flesh. Ray gave a low groan.

"That feels good, doesn't it, baby? Let all that tension go...." Her hands continued to swirl and probe over his butt. She let one oily thumb slide down the length of his crack, lightly grazing his butthole.

"Ooooh!" Ray shuddered at her intimate touch.

Sophie put one hand on the back of his head to hold him down and probed deeper into his ass with her thumb, rubbing and pushing. Ray clenched his butt cheeks on her hand.

"Relax, Ray," Sophie demanded, turning her fist between his oiled cheeks and continuing her light rubbing on his butthole. "It's OK. It feels good. It's OK to want this, Ray." He made a feeble attempt to lift his head, but Sophie forced his face back into the pillow. "I know what you need, Ray. Just let it happen."

She slid the tip of her slender forefinger into his butt. Ray gave a little squeal, then a sigh. She pressed deeper. Ray groaned. She turned her hand and curled her finger inside Ray, probing for his prostate.

"Oooooohhhhhh," Ray sighed.

"That's a good boy. You don't want this to to stop, Ray. I'm going to make you very happy Ray. You don't have to do a thing." She pushed in a second finger, making Ray moan again.

"Good boy! It feels sooooo good, doesn't it?" Ray moaned and nodded. A third finger stretched Ray out. He started pushing back and squeezing his sphlincter around Sophie's fingers. It kinda hurt. "Let go, Ray, don't squeeze so hard." He relaxed and let Sophie pump her fingers in and out.

He was moaning like a girl now. As she worked Ray over, Sophie's purple wand kept rubbing across his skin, setting off little shivers and adding to her feeling of urgency. But she mustn't spook Ray and ruin everything.

He'd accepted her fingers up his butt one at a time, baby steps. But going from fingers to her great big wand was more of a leap than a step. What was the next biggest thing she could stuff up Ray's butt?

Then she remembered. She lay down beside Ray and rolled him onto his hip. She hugged him, pressing her breasts into him, laying little kisses across his chest and sliding her hand down to his stiff cock.

"Ray, baby, remember that thing you got me last Valentine's Day?" Ray blinked at her. She pumped her oily hand over his cock. "C'mon, you know. The, um...plug thing?" Ray's eyes widened. "Where'd that thing go?"

Ray had purchased a butt plug, with the idea that Sophie would like it. But it had been too big for her tight little hole. After a couple of painful efforts, they'd given up. The toy disappeared.

"Where'd you put that thingy, Ray?" She slipped her leg between his thighs and cupped his balls in her hand. "Tell me where it is Ray." Ray's eyes were closed. She squeezed his balls hard. "Ray!" His eyes popped open in surprise. "Tell me where the butt plug is, Ray."

"Bottom drawer." Ray croaked. "Under the sweaters."

Sophie slid off the bed, knelt by Ray's bureau. She found the plug and some lube at the bottom of the drawer. She returned to Ray, and pulled him back onto his belly. She squirted some lube into his butt, then pushed her fingers into Ray one at a time. They slid in easily.

"Good boy, Ray," she cooed as she moved her fingers inside Ray. He moaned and twisted under her touch. "Doesn't that feel good, Ray?" Ray nodded. :"It's good to try new things, baby."

Sophie pulled her fingers out and slid the tip of the teardrop-shaped butt plug right back into Ray. It was quite a big plug, obviously not right to start off with, but Ray was stretched out from her fingers and the first bit of the plug went in easily.

"You OK, Ray?" He gave a tiny nod. Sophie stroked his back and bottom. "You're being so strong for me, Ray. You're making me really hot." She pressed the plug in harder. "Take if for me, Ray. Take it up your ass."

But Ray was too tight. "It hurts," he said in a tiny, whiny voice." Little bitch! thought Sophie. But she resisted the urge to spank Ray hard.

"I know baby, but it'll feel so good soon." She remembered what they'd read on the internet about getting stuff up a butt. "Push on it, honey. Like pooping. But don't!"

Ray pushed out, Sophie pushed in and his ass suddenly widened around the wide bulb of the butt plug, then closed around the smaller, but still substantial shaft.

"Oh! Ah!" Cried Ray as the plug moved in. His back arched and his head shot up. "Aaaaaaahhhhh-ah." He gave a huge sigh as the 4-inch plug lodged itself deep in his ass.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god," Ray chanted, panting.

"Oh, Ray, are you OK?" Ray just nodded and groaned, arching his back and lifting himself up on his knees a bit. "It feels so...."

"Does it hurt, Ray?"

"It's so fucking big, Sophie!" He continued to rock his hips and flex, trying to understand this new feeling. "Pull it out, please, Sophie."

Sophie tugged on the base, but coming out was harder than going in had been. Ray was moaning and panting as she exerted more force. Finally, with a mighty groan from Ray, the thing shot out of his ass and into the bedsheets.

"Put it back, Sophie! Put it back in!" Sophie fumbled for the slippery toy. "Hurry up!" Ray wiggled his ass. "C'mon!" Sophie finally got the thing pointed in the right direction. She squirted some more lube on Ray's hole and pressed the plug in.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yeah!" Ray cried as Sophie pushed in and his ass stretched wide, then closed around the shaft. "Oh, Sophie, honey, baby, yes." Ray was loving it!

Sophie tentatively pulled on the plug. "Oh, yes, please," Ray moaned. She steadily pulled until his ass was stretched tight around the widest part of the plug. Ray panted, "Huh! Huh! Huh!" Sophie let go and the plug shot back into Ray's ass. He squealed and shook his head from side to side.

"You're loving this, aren't you, you whore?" Ray nodded emphatically, still panting. "Well then, are you ready to take my purple wand up your fucking asshole, like I've been waiting for all day?" This time Sophie did give his ass a hard slap. "Huh, you slut?"

"Ow! Yes. Yes. Yes. Please, please, please." Ray sounded desperate.

She gave his ass another hard swat, leaving a red hand print. "Say it. I don't want to hear later that I made you do this."

"No, Ma'am. Fuck me, please. Fuck with your co.... Wand. I want it. Bad."

"OK. Stick your butt out." Sophie pulled Ray up onto his hands and knees, drizzled more lube over him and down her wand and positioned herself behind him.

"It's gonna be doggy style, Ray. And who's gonna be the bitch?"

"I am, Sophie. I'm your bitch. Just fuck me for gods sake."

Sophie slapped his ass still harder, making Ray yell.

"Watch your attitude. And say please."

"Sorry. Please fuck my ass, Sophie. I want to feel it all in me." Ray looked over his shoulder. "Soon, please?"

Sophie shoved Ray's head into the pillow. She yanked the butt plug out, not worrying about where it landed, and swiftly lodged the head of her purple wand in the hole it had been seeking all morning. Ray gave guttural grunts and moans as she slowly pumped his behind.

Ray seemed to be in pain, but he kept pushing back into her wand anyway, taking it a half inch at a time. Sophie poured more lube as her wand slowly and steadily disappeared up Ray's butthole.

The sensation of being inside Ray's warm body, together with the powerful squeezing of Ray's butthole on her shaft was like nothing Sophie could have imagined. She could feel the tension in her wand building and building.

"You're doing good, Ray. Just stay relaxed."

"Ooof, oof, oof," said Ray as Sophie penetrated him in sharp, short shoves.

It took perhaps five or maybe even ten minutes to fully penetrate Ray. When her hips finally touched his burning butt cheeks, Sophie felt a surge of power.

"Yee-haw!" She cried, slapping Ray's butt again. "Ride 'em, cowgirl!" She pulled out a bit and pushed back in, making Ray grunt. Gradually she lengthened her slow strokes, until she was pushing the full length of her wand in and out of Ray.

He looked so soft and vulnerable with his head pressed into the pillow and his butt raised up passively for Sophie's pleasure. His moans and groans and grunts made it even more exciting.

"You've been a very good girl for me today, Ray. I know it's been hard for you. Would you like a reward?" He nodded.

"OK, I'm going to make you cum. But not until I say so, OK?" Ray just nodded again.

Sophie leaned over Ray's back and reached under his hips. "Spread your legs, Ray. I want to get at your balls." Ray complied and she took his balls in her hand while she continued to stroke her wand in and out of Ray's ass.

"So, my wand is almost ready to erupt again. Can you handle that, Ray? All that gooey golden cum in your ass?" She slapped his ass. "Answer!"

"Yes, please, Sophie. Cum in my ass, please."

"Ok. You can cum when I cum. Not before." Ray seemed to be waiting for something. Sophie slapped his ass cheek with a loud pop. 'Got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am! Sophie." He sounded very eager and happy. Sophie moved her right hand to his cock, steadying herself by pinning his head to the bed with her left.

She started pounding Ray's ass hard, with long, fast stokes of her want. "Ah! Ah! Ah!" She yelled, her cries mingling with Ray's excited groans and cries. They established a rhythm, calling out the beat together, louder and louder. It got faster and faster until Sophie thought she might fall out of Ray altogether.

Sophie felt her wand swell. It must have been a lot judging from the higher pitch Ray's moans suddenly took. She felt that amazing pressure build and build and build until it became unstoppable.

"Cum now, Ray!" She cried as creamy fluid burst out of her wand and into Ray. She heard him screaming, but she had no idea whether he did cum or not - the sensation on her wand was even more intense that during Ray's blow job. And it went on longer, pulsing stream after stream of golden jism as Sophie's wand plowed deep into Ray's ass and out again. Ray grunted each time her wand swelled and ejected more cum.

Finally, the pulsing slowed and seemed to stop. They were a sweaty mess. Golden cum was seeping out of Ray's ass and down his thighs. She felt his cock softening in her hand, sensed Ray's own warm jism between her fingers. Their wild breathing gradually slowed to something like normal. Ray was making a sort of dreamy, humming noise.

Sophie pulled her wand out of Ray's ass. "Roll over, Ray," she said. When he did, she straddled his belly, her long purple wand looming over his chest. Sophie looked down at Ray's happy face as she stroked her wand to one last pulse. He lifted his head to take her wand in his mouth, but Sophie slapped him.

"That's dirty, you slut. Open your mouth." Ray did and Sophie fired a final shot of jism onto Ray's face. It landed on his cheeks, lips and tongue.

She pinned his wrists to the pillow beside his head and looked down at her sweet, sweet husband. "Swallow it." Ray swallowed. "Good girl!" She leaned forward and gave her cummy-faced husband a deep kiss before collapsing on top of him. They were both sound asleep before Sophie's head hit the pillow.