Learning New Tricks Ch. 01

Story Info
Mike's best friend Natasha is unique and she needs his help.
7.5k words
4.72
20.3k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, and welcome back! I finally got time to finish writing this third story of mine. I've been busy lately, so it took forever! This is the first chapter in a potential series. If you lovely readers like what you see here, let me know and I'll continue it. If no one cares about it... I'll cry...

But seriously if this is a story that you would like to see continued, let me know! I do hope that you enjoy, feel free to leave any comments/questions/concerns!

Love,

BrattyBombshell <3

Quick synopsis-- Mike's best friend Natasha has some... unique genetics. And the doctors want her to do some fertility testing. Naturally, he's the only one she trusts to do it with, but there's bound to be a couple surprises thrown in the mix when something like that comes up... It's a tale as old as time! Love blossoming between two friends! But will that love be for better or for worse...?

Tags-- Futa with Male, Romance, Slow burn, Wolf girl, fluff, foreplay, fluff, and more!

-

-

-

-

-

Mike was in shock.

Now, from an outsider's point of view, most people probably would have assumed that the person sitting at the table across from him was the reason for the shock. After all, the girl was easily six and a half feet tall and gorgeous as any you'd find, stacked and fit all rolled into one goddess. That wasn't even the most shocking part. The girl was, by all appearances, a werewolf or something. She had fluffy, grey wolf ears sticking out from between her blonde hair, and a fluffy, grey wolf tail protruding through a custom hole in her pants. Wrap it together and you get a fantasy fan's wet dream. Surely the girl's casually skimpy crop top and tight jeans were giving nearby men plenty to dream about as she leaned over the table to repeat her question, exposing some more of her generous cleavage.

"So, what do you think?"

Mike was brought back to reality from his shocked stupor by the voice of his friend, Natasha, who he was meeting up with for lunch.

"Um, I mean... sure. Okay, yeah, anything for you." he replied, still shocked.

It wasn't her appearance that was shocking to him. He was used to that after knowing her since they were in fourth grade. Instead, he was caught off guard by what she had just said to him. After all, wouldn't you be at least a little surprised if your best friend came to you one day and basically said, "Hey, wanna get me pregnant?"

Well, maybe the conversation wasn't quite that blunt. In actuality, Mike and Natasha met for lunch pretty much every day in between classes, and they often hung out in the evenings, too. This morning just happened to have her bring up the unusual topic.

He could tell from her arrival that something was up. She looked tense as all hell and she kept blushing and avoiding his eyes, stumbling over her words constantly. Finally fed up, Mike had rolled his eyes and demanded she have out with whatever she was too nervous to say. That's how the topic of werewolf breeding came up.

To be clear, Natasha was what's called a Luko'dievca and not a werewolf. She was the product of science and government R&D gone overboard, not some mystical wolf bite that transferred powers. Twenty some years ago, the United States government had experimented with combining human and animal DNA in an effort to make enhanced soldiers. The experiment had shown no visible success at the time and was abandoned after only a few dozen soldiers were tested on. Where the true effects of the project really showed up were in the second generation, the offspring of the soldiers.

These children had received the genetic traits that the original soldiers had been intended to get during through their genetically altered fathers. What that meant was that there were civilian individuals (like Natasha) who had hundreds of millions of dollars worth of cutting-edge genetic sequencing in their veins. Genetic sequencing that was highly experimental, highly classified, and also property of the United States government. As a result, Natasha was required to undergo blood tests and regular checkups with official medical technicians, much to her annoyance. Their latest example of metaphorically poking her with a stick was the worst yet, and was what had the poor girl so anxious. Eventually, Mike's persistence broke through her nerves and she told him.

"So, you know how I had an appointment with the lab doctors, right?" she had started.

"Yeah, you told me about it." Mike replied. "Why, did something happen?"

"Well, you know how sometimes they give me assignments to do. Athletic tests or various screenings for any genetic anomalies."

"Yes, Natasha, you've told me about all of this. I can tell you're stalling, just get to the-..."

"They want me to test my reproductive capabilities." Natasha suddenly blurted out.

Immediately her expression was one of relief that she had finally gotten it out, but then her cheeks went bright red and she blushed, averting her gaze from his.

"I'm sorry, they want what??" Mike blinked.

Sighing, Natasha repeated what she'd said.

"The doctors want to test my reproduction capabilities. That's the truth. They want to see if I am able to procreate with humans. Pure humans, I mean."

"Wow, talk about invasive..."

"I want to do it with you." Natasha interrupted.

Now, it was Mike's turn to blush and look away.

"Sorry, I know that came out so weird, ugh! It's just... the doctors offered to bring in a volunteer to, uh... mate with. That just sounded too icky to me. Having sex with some stranger all for some doctors? No. Thanks. Unfortunately, I couldn't get out of it and I don't really have much of a say. If I want them to keep funding my college, I have to comply with their tests. They gave me an alternative and said that I could pick who I wanted to mate with and I panicked and said yes. I didn't know what to do, honest! I was hoping that maybe, you know, you would help me. You're the only one I know who I can ask. So, what do you think?"

That was what led them to where they were now. Mike was stunned. Natasha was doing her best 'sad puppy' look. For as big and athletic as she was, she could sure look pathetic and cute when she wanted something, and she knew how to play him like a fiddle after all the time of knowing each other. Still, he could tell there was genuine trepidation in the way her tail was flicking around anxiously and the look in her eyes was certainly authentic. How could he say no to her?

It wasn't as if it was a huge chore for him. Natasha was stunningly beautiful so that wasn't the issue. Her shoulder-length blonde hair was flawless and contrasted with her grey fur perfectly. As for her body, it was unbelievable. Perfectly toned and curvy. The picture of deadly fertility. Hips like an hourglass, boobs the size of volleyballs, and an ass to die for. Her face just completed the picture, being suitable for any runway model. Eyes like miniature, golden full moons, and lips as plush as any you could find. Mike had to admit he had fantasized about having those lips wrapped around him on many a lonely night. Yeah, he had a bit of a crush on her, but he was also a realist. Why would someone like her want someone like him? They were just friends and had never been anything more than that. Part of him wanted to say no since it would be like giving a thirsty man a single drop of water. Instead, though...

"Um, I mean... sure. Okay, yeah, anything for you."

Palpable relief flooded across Natasha's face and the smile that accompanied it was enough to convince Mike that he had made the right choice.

"What exactly am I supposed to do?"

"Well, uh... we'll fuck-, I mean mate, and see if pregnancy occurs."

"Just once?"

Mike hoped his voice didn't sound as hopeful as he felt.

"We only need to do it once."

"Okay."

Now, Mike hoped his voice didn't sound as disappointed as he felt.

"Will I have to schedule any appointments with these doctors or anything?"

"Only if conception occurs. You'll have to sign a legally-binding document stating that we did indeed have intercourse with the attempt at conceiving a child. I know this is a lot to take in. You don't have to say yes if you aren't comfortable with it."

'Of course, I have to say yes!' Mike thought.

"I said I would do it, and I meant what I said. You're my best friend, Natasha, and I would do anything for you."

A look of pure hunger flickered across Natasha's eyes. It was so brief that Mike thought he might have imagined it. He didn't have time to dwell on it, though, as Natasha squeaked with relief and stood to lean across the table, grabbing him into an embrace. Mike found himself being smooshed face-first into her boobs, a predicament he was none too bothered with except that he couldn't breathe. Luckily, she released him from her stranglehold, eyes shining with delight.

"Thanks so much, Mike! I knew I could count on you! Wow, that's a relief! I was so worried you would say no. I've got to get to my next class. You coming over tomorrow?"

Oh yeah, tomorrow was Friday. They usually watched a movie on Fridays and sometimes went to a small house party afterwards. Natasha didn't like huge crowds because of her sensitive ears and the fact that she was always the center of attention and, on rare occasions, the object of some people's animosity. Most guys who weren't scared of her were trying to get in bed with her, and most girls who weren't also trying to get in bed with her felt threatened by her pure beauty. The rest of the mix mostly kept their distance, eyes following her movements in awe. Only a few people other than Mike, friends mostly, were naturally comfortable around her.

"You know I am."

"Great! You can give me a ride home from practice."

Slapping an old baseball cap onto her head to cover her large, furry, wolf ears, Natasha shouldered her bag and pranced out of the coffee shop, graceful as anything you'd ever see. Many eyes followed her plush tail and equally plush rear end as she left, Mike included. Not that they could be blamed. An ass like that was magic in its own right. Equal parts giddy and equal parts terrified, Mike cleaned up his trash and headed off to his next class as well.

Friday came just like any other day, except this was no ordinary Friday for Mike. The anxious excitement he had been feeling the day before was only amplified as the time got closer. All throughout the day, he had to combat spontaneous erections that would pop up whenever he thought about the very real fact that he would most likely finally get with his biggest crush, even if was only for a night. Even though Mike had a crush on Natasha, he had also always been honest with himself about their relationship and had never expressed anything other than platonic feelings for her. He knew that there was very little chance she would be interested in him romantically, and had never explicitly or subtly said anything to imply that she would.

Plus, Mike couldn't bring himself to be just another one of those guys. The ones that would fawn over her for her exotic looks and do their best to woo her when she was out in public settings. Or the social media messages she would get from even creepier guys asking her to do anything and everything. She had even shown him a number of offers from pornographic production companies, and they had thrown some unreal monetary numbers her way. And Natasha hated all of it. She would always give her suitors a look of unadulterated disgust before linking her arm in his and dragging him away with her.

Mike was happy to just be her excuse to keep guys away from her, and it made him feel good to help. Life had not been easy for his friend looking the way she did, and if he could ease her path in a little way here or there, that would be enough for him. He could be happy with just one night. That would be more than anyone deserved from Natasha.

Because their schedules didn't line up on Fridays, Mike didn't see Natasha until he got to practice later that day. The two of them were on the track and field team at their college. Sports hadn't been at the top of Mike's priorities when choosing schools, but his parents had talked him into continuing to run track past high school.

"You should stay active!" His mom had told him as a freshman. "You know what they say about freshman fifteen!"

To appease her and also knowing that she was correct, Mike had joined the team even though he was never going to be good enough to compete for any serious accolades. Three years in and he was happy he had decided to go through with it. Of course, having Natasha around helped. When she had heard he was joining the team, she decided to go join up with him. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to actually compete. The NCAA had some looser regulations than it used to, but there was nothing about her highly, genetically modified body that was going to ever qualify to race against humans. Mike wasn't even that slow, and she could easily outpace him if she wanted to. Mostly, she hung back to run alongside him and they would talk about whatever was going on in life. Whenever he asked her about it, she just told him she was happy traveling and practicing with the team and didn't feel any need to compete, which he believed. She had nothing to prove.

He was in the middle of tying his shoes when she strolled over to him from the locker room door. Heartbeats skipped all around as her tiny track shorts passed by, but all the male runners knew better than to be weird about it and the females had long overcome most of their jealousy. They had all gotten to know Natasha and found her much more easygoing and friendly than they had feared. That still didn't stop Mike's pulse from ticking faster as he watched her swaying hips come over to his spot on the grass where he was seated. It certainly didn't help when they greeted each other and she immediately began stretching. Ungodly flexibility was also a talent that his friend possessed and she expertly bent herself into different positions that had Mike's mind reeling and his cock rising. Coughing awkwardly, he quickly turned away from her and began to also stretch, hiding his half-tented shorts from her sight until he got control over himself.

All throughout practice, Mike kept catching Natasha staring at him. Not just zoning out and staring into space, but intently looking at him with her piercing eyes. A small, friendly smirk always accompanied the stare, but her face would then revert to a mask of natural focus that she usually wore while jogging before he could tell if he was just seeing things. There was certainly a tension of some kind between them, but it was odd because at the same time, Natasha seemed more open with him. She was laughing more and smiling at him and their conversation had gotten more into personal stuff than was typical for them. Mike could almost confuse it for infatuation, but it was such a ludicrous notion that he brushed it away without a second thought.

When they finally got into his car to head to her house, Mike's nerves were a wreck and he could barely look over at her.

"Mike!" Natasha's voice barked at him from the passenger seat.

Her warm, feminine hand closed over top of his rigid grip on the steering wheel and stroked his skin.

"Just relax, honey."

Honey!? She had never called him that before. Mike didn't even dwell on it, though, as she flashed him a smile warm enough to melt the polar icecaps. Between that, her soothing tone of voice, and the hand gently massaging his, he found himself calmed right down and cleared his throat, embarrassed.

"Sorry, I just had a cramp."

'Nice one, Mike. She sure believed that.'

"Before we get home, my mom knows you're coming over tonight." Natasha said, not bothering to challenge his sad excuse.

"That's fine."

"And she knows why you're coming over."

"Oh."

If it were any other adult, Mike would have probably been mortified or worried or scared. Natasha's mom was the one exception. Never had he ever met a more kind, fun, energetic, loving person as she was, and he trusted her no problem. She'd known him since he was a kid and had always treated him like one of her own children when he was over at her house. Thinking about it, he should have expected that Natasha would tell her mother about what was happening and although he felt a bit embarrassed and even nervous about looking her in the eye with both of them knowing he was going to have sex with her daughter, he knew that she would never act badly towards him or throw a fit. That wasn't her style. Still, it weighed a bit on his mind as they drove the short distance to Natasha's house in mostly silence.

"Hi, honey!" Mrs. Genoa greeted them at the door, giving her daughter a big hug.

It was almost comical to watch. Natasha's mom was barely 5'2" and her daughter towered over her, having to lean way down to hug her.

"And Mike! Great to see you again this weekend!"

She quickly pulled him into a warm hug as well. Even his somewhat lanky 6'0" frame made her look small, although the contrast was nothing like with Natasha.

"Hi, Mrs. Genoa. Thanks for having me over."

"Hey, I told you to stop calling me that now! You're making me feel old! You can call me Eleanor, Ellie, or Your Highness."

"Your highness?"

"Ruler of everything you see around you." She joked. "As long as it's on my half acre property, of course."

"Okay, mom, that's enough bothering him." Natasha grumbled.

"Sorry, there I go again." Eleanor laughed, leaning in to whisper to Mike. "Don't worry, I'm a gentle queen."

Giving him a playful wink and a smile, Eleanor stepped out of the doorway and ushered them in. Natasha's mom was awesome, and had been like a second mother to him since he was a kid. He had a lot of admiration for her. The joke about him calling her old was just that. A joke. She was only thirty-nine years old. Mike knew from Natasha that her mom had gotten married to her dad right out of high school. He had been a couple years older and in the army at the time, and proposed before being deployed for a combat tour. Being a young couple on a pretty meager military income had been what led her father to volunteer for the genetics program, as there was substantial hazard pay and compensation.

It was pretty soon after that when Natasha was conceived. Just two short years later, he had been killed when the Humvee he had been in drove over a degraded bridge while overseas. Mike couldn't imagine being a twenty-one-year-old mom with nothing other than a high school diploma, now having to take care of a two-year-old girl all by herself who also happened to be the unexpected recipient of highly classified genetic alterations. Fortunately, Natasha's cooperation with the government in allowing them to study her biology and psychology meant that their living expenses were more than covered, including her education. With the added benefits from her father's death, they lived without any fear of financial hardship.

Physically, Eleanor looked like a smaller, older version of Natasha. She had the same color blonde hair, although hers came down to mid-back. She also shared the same gorgeous face and beautifully fit body. Her D-cup breasts were undeniably epic and looked even bigger on her small frame, even if they were somewhat dwarfed by her daughter's G-cups. Eleanor sometimes joked that her "hungry, little pup" had drank her practically dry as a baby breastfeeding and that everything she had lost had been transferred to Natasha's chest. That one never failed to make Natasha's ears twitch in embarrassment. All in all, she was quite the catch and it was shocking to Mike that she was still single after all these years. Another one of life's great mysteries.

"We'll be downstairs, mom." Natasha called, leading the way to the finished-off basement. Her bedroom was down there, and the small living room with its comfy couch and flatscreen TV had become Mike and Natasha's Friday night spot for the past number of years. Undoubtedly, Eleanor had heard them bicker and bond over videogames or television more than anyone should have to, something Mike always felt a bit bad about. He hated imposing.