Sophomore Year

Story Info
A fun time with my roommate's parents.
1.6k words
4.41
24.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my sophomore year in college, I had one roommate who I lived with in an apartment and I always thought her parents were really attractive whenever they came to visit. One afternoon I was in my room when my roommate popped her head in and said that her parents were going to stop by but she had to go to an exam across campus for a few hours.

"Ok, no problem," I said as I laid in my bed on a Thursday afternoon in just a big t-shirt that came down right below my butt. I had finished my classes for the day, so I was just hanging out for the rest of the afternoon.

"They're pulling now and are just going to hang out here until I get back from my exam," said Macy as she closed my door.

I heard her open our front door, say hi to her parents and head out for her exam. Her parents sat down in the living room, turned on the TV and started talking, so I decided to go out, get a snack and socialize a bit.

I walked out in just my bit yellow t-shirt and said hello to them both as I grabbed some popcorn from the cabinet. And sat on the floor in front of the coffee table. They were sitting on the couch and were asking me questions about how school was going and of course they asked about my love life.

I was telling them I'm "in between relationships" right now and they were telling me that there's no way a girl as pretty as me doesn't get swooped up immediately. I told them I'm focusing on myself right now and they left me alone about it.

"We'll its Thirsty Thursday and we're in college, so we brought you a girls a few drinks," said Kim, Macy's mom, as she pulled out a few boxes of High Noon seltzers and handed me one.

We sat there drinking and talking for a while, as Kim and I got more and more giggly with each drink. She told me she loves my toes which were freshly painted.

"Thank you!" I said as I raised my feet in the air, wiggling my toes. After about 5 seconds of flaunting my toes, I realized that while wiggling my feet in the air, I had fully exposed my pussy from under my oversized shirt as I was sitting on the shag carpet.

I quickly pulled my feet back under me, pulling the bottom of my shirt back under my butt and tucking it between my legs. I thought that they didn't notice, but when I looked up they both were staring straight between my legs.

"Might wanna get a longer shirt, there Kat," said Kim, laughing.

"Yeah I forgot I wasn't wearing anything under this, sorry about that," I said, laughing nervously.

"Don't be sorry! It's nothing we've never seen before!" Kim said, taking a sip of her drink and spreading her legs a little bit.

Macy's dad sat there, quietly, adding into the conversation every now and then. We kept drinking and talking, but after about 10 minutes, I could feel my pierced nipples start to get hard and poke at my shirt.

They were extremely visible, since I wasn't wearing a bra and you could clearly tell they were pierced.

"Are your nipples pierced?" asked Kim, pointing to my hard nipples, "Because I've always wanted to do that."

"Yeah they are," I said, "and it hurt a lot less than you think. This conversation about my nipples was making them even harder, as all three of us started to talk about them. I was getting really horny, just thinking about how this whole conversation turned toward my nipples piercing out of my shirt, which was just barely concealing my naked body.

"Would you mind if I see them?" Kim asked, putting her hand over her mouth. "Jim won't mind, he's seen pierced nipples before I'm sure."

My mind started racing, thinking about exposing myself to Macy's attractive parents. I sat there for a second, thinking about it and kind of laughing.

"Sure," I said laughing nervously. I tried to pull the neck of the shirt down to where my nipple just popped out, but it wouldn't reach, so I just said the heck with it and just took my whole shirt off and tossed it on the floor next to me.

They both sat there, mouth open, as they stared at my little tan body, completely naked, with my hard pierced nipples poking right out.

"Wow," said Kim, as she melted onto the floor and crawled over to me, inspecting my nipples. She gently touched my piercing, almost caressing my whole nipple. She squeezed them and rubbed them, and pulled on them, trying to get a feel for what the piercings felt like.

"And your tan is gorgeous!" she said, gently moving her fingers down to my outer hip.

"Thank you! I go to the tanning salon a lot" I said laughing.

She started looking at my ass and commenting on how perfect it is.

"I have an idea," Kim exclaimed as she took another sip of her drink, "lets have a twerk contest and we'll let Jim judge it.

"Sure!" I said, clearly getting more comfortable with the situation. Kim slipped off her tight jeans, revealing a pair of cute pink underwear.

She stood up, turned away from her husband and started twerking. She motioned for me to join her, so I got up to and started doing the same thing.

His view was perfect: his wife wearing a shirt and just underwear, and a completely naked college girl twerking right in front of him. I turned around and was laughing hard now, as I started to shake my ass like crazy.

"Wow, this is really hard to judge," said Jim, as he put his hand on his chin. I knew I would win if I dropped it low, so I immediately shot my knees out, releasing my ass to the ground and moved up and down, shaking my butt still, moving a bit closer to him.

I put my hands to the ground and locked my legs out, folding over my waist and completely exposing my pussy to both of Macy's parents.

Kim started to rub my butt cheek as I twerked for her husband an Jim leaned forward and rubbed the other one, the couple almost spreading them apart to gaze between my tanned legs.

"You guys are really getting in there!" I said laughing, as Kim and I took another swig of our drinks.

"I mean how could we not," Kim replied, craning her neck to give my pussy a better look.

"Well, you're not wrong," I said laughing as I thrust my hips forward, looking down between my legs.

"Can we get a better look, Kat?" Asked Jim, almost pleading with me.

"Of course!" I said as I squatted down on the shag carpet, my butt touching my heels. I sat fully back on the ground, shot my legs straight out, and spread my legs apart as far as I could. "Hold on, watch this!" I said, as I proudly pulled my legs behind my shoulders, leaning backward onto my lower back.

At this point, both Kim and Jim were sitting on the couch in awe as I had pretzelled myself into the most exposed position I could be in, with my knees behind my shoulders, feet behind my head, and my butt spread wide, displaying my pussy for both to see.

Kim got down onto the ground as she took another sip of her drink.

"You can touch," I said, laughing.

Kim got closer and rubbed my legs and both sides of my crotch. Kim came down too to inspect and feel me up.

"This is honestly turning me on so much right now," I said, almost shaking. At this point my pussy was so wet that it was almost dripping onto the floor under me.

Both Kim and Jim were fully clothed, other than that Kim was just wearing underwear and a shirt, but I could see that Jim was hard as a rock.

I reached forward and felt him up and started to unzip his pants. Next thing I knew, Kim's underwear was off, and Jim's pants were coming off too.

I started to feel up Kim, as she flipped around, bending over right in front of me, taking a mouthful of my pussy, while waving hers in my face.

I started to finger her and then eventually began eating her out. All of a sudden I felt Jim's cock start rubbing the outside of my pussy and eventually make its way in.

For no more than 5 seconds of him fucking me and his wife rubbing my clit, I started to feel him swell up inside me. Just as he started to cum in me, I heard the door bolt slide open and a knock at the door. It was Macy.

At this point I was so glad we installed that interior sliding bolt so that no one could come in unless someone inside opened it.

Immediately, I flipped backward, popping his dick out of me. He was still cumming, so I felt some more hitting my stomach and then my back. I quickly unpretzeled myself and ran into my room while Kim and Jim put their bottom half clothes on.

I heard Macy come in and start talking to her parents, like nothing happened. After a few second, I looked down and saw a stream of cum flowing out of me and down my leg.

After this, I probably went to Macy's house a few more times to fuck her parents while she was still at school. She only lived an hour away, so this made it really easy to get there and back in a day without her noticing.