Our Friendly College Neighbors Pt. 01

Story Info
We make a visit to our horny neighbors.
2.5k words
4.49
30.5k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was a junior in college, I lived off campus in part of the neighborhood that many non-college people lived, typically families, older folks, and maybe a few of my classmates here and there. I moved into a house with three other girls at the end of a cold-a-sac and had a neighbor on each side of the house.

On one side was an older guy, probably in his 50s, who lived by himself after his wife left him. His name was Grant. He had a hot tub and grill in his back yard, which he frequently used. On the other side was a lesbian couple in their 30s, who had a dog, a bonfire pit, and a pool. Their names were Jordan and Leah, and they were both extremely fit and very attractive.

My room had a big window opening toward Grant's house. My window looked directly toward his bedroom window, where he could see straight through my bedroom, right into my bathroom. I didn't know about Grant's front row view for a while after we moved in, so I would just treat my room like no one was watching, even with the blinds open.

After a few months of living in the house, I came to know both of our neighbors. We would say hi to Grant and would invite Jordan and Leah over to drink every now and then and they would let us use their pool whenever we wanted. Their pool was small, but nice with a fence around it.

When May came around, two of my three roommates moved back home for the summer while Macy and I stayed in the house alone for a few months, working on some summer classes.

One beautiful Saturday, Macy and I decided we wanted to go for a dip in Jordan and Leah's pool and tan while we drank some mixed drinks. We made our drinks at around 12pm and made our way into our rooms to change into our bikinis to head over to the pool. I got to my room and stripped down bare naked, keeping the window open as I typically do, when out of the corner of my eye I see a silhouette in the window of Grant's bedroom right next door. Grant was standing at the edge of his window, watching me in full view as I stripped off all of my clothes to reveal my tanned naked body and pierced nipples.

The thought of being watched kind of turned me on, so I pretended like I didn't see him there. I decided to put on a little show for him while I changed. First, I played with my boobs a little bit in the mirror before taking my bikini out of my dresser and dropped the top and bottom on the floor. I grabbed another set and put it on the floor as well. I squatted down, butt to ankles, with my knees wide, letting Grant get a full view of my spread open ass and pussy as I inspected the bikini set. I stood up and dropped it back in the drawer. Next, I faced away from the window and bent over, keeping my legs straight, letting him get a full view of my pussy as I picked up my bikini from the ground.

The thought of being watched while I was naked was turning me on like crazy and I could feel my juices dripping down the insides of my legs. I didn't have time to masturbate because Macy was waiting for me downstairs, so I put my bikini on and hopped down the stairs, trying hard to make sure the no juices leaked through my bikini.

We each brought our mixed drinks over to the pool, along with the bottle of tequila and orange juice. We entered the pool area to find Jordan and Leah already laying out on the lounge chairs.

"Hey girls, come on in!" Leah said, motioning in us over. Her perfectly tanned, muscular body sparkled in the sun with the tanning oil that she had been applying throughout the morning. Her blonde hair was done up in a messy bun and she was wearing a skimpy little pink bikini.

Jordan waived at us, her brown hair in braids, tucked up in her hat. Her tanned, equally muscular, body was radiant. They raised their glasses up, showing that they were both drinking tequila mixed drinks while they tanned.

Macy and I laid our towels down on the chairs next to theirs as we chatted and drank, getting our tan on all the while.

"Who wants to take shots?" Jordan asked, breaking out four shot glasses and lining them up on the table. After we all took two shots each, we were talking and laughing while we each got in and out of the pool to cool off while we tanned.

When Jordan got out of the pool the first time, her pierced nipples were poking right through her bikini, clear as day.

"I didn't know you had piercings!" I said, pointing at her protruding nipples. "I have some too and I love them. They're so fun."

"Right!" Jordan said, looking down at her boobs. She rubbed her nipples a little bit, admiring her piercings and finishing off with a little jiggle.

"What kind do you have?" I asked.

"Well, I might as well just show you" Jordan said, untying her bikini without hesitation. Leah laughed, shaking her head in humorous disapproval.

Jordan removed her bikini to reveal some of the best boobs I have seen, with a crisp tan line surrounding her erect, pierced, pink nipples. The piercings were silver bars, just like mine.

"I think I have those same ones!" I exclaimed, getting up and giving her boobs a good look.

"Well don't hid 'em! Let me see!" Jordan asked, motioning me to remove my bikini. Without hesitation, I started untying my bikini top too, dropping it on the chair. I revealed my perfectly tanned boobs, with no tan lines since I use the tanning booth a couple times a week.

"Wow, I am obsessed," Jordan said, inspecting my boobs.

"I always tell Macy to get hers pierced. She has the perfect boobs for it. It just makes them more fun!" I said, motioning at Macy.

"I don't know," Macy said, "does it hurt?"

"Only a little bit," Jordan said, "and I agree, you have the perfect boobs to rock a piercing."

"What if I get them and don't want them anymore?" Macy asked.

"I used to have mine pierced and didn't want them anymore, and they healed fine," Leah said, "here, I'll show you."

Leah untied her little pink bikini to show her beautiful D boobs, piercing free.

"And now since everyone else has their top off, you need to as well, Macy." Jordan said.

"But mine in a one piece," Macy said.

"Just fold it down then." Jordan said.

Macy slipped her arm out of the arm hole and folded her one-piece suit down to her waist, revealing her size D boobs.

After another hour or so of drinking and tanning, Jordan and I decided we would dive into the pool, with our boobs out. Macy followed, forgetting her one piece was just folded down, so when she dove in, her suit came completely off and floated to the top of the water.

At this point, Jordan and I were in a very playful mood, so we grabbed Macy's bikini before she could come up for air.

"Who took my suit?" Macy asked in a panic, treading water completely naked.

"Must have sunk," I said, "I think I see it down there."

Macy dove back down to the bottom to try to find her suit. While she was down there, we tossed her suit to Leah who hid it.

"Seriously, where is it?" Macy asked, laughing at this point.

"Maybe it got sucked up in the skimmer. We can get it out later," Jordan said, "for now, don't worry, we skinny dip out here all the time."

"Well, I'll only do it if you all do it too," Macy said, pouting.

Jordan, Leah and I looked at each other and removed our bikini bottoms revealing our shaven pussies. We all climbed out of the water and laid back in the chairs, naked as could be.

At this point, it was about 3pm and we were all very tipsy off tequila which made us all very flirty and was making me very horny.

We started talking about sex, as Jordan and Leah talked all about their sex lives and I chimed in, having had numerous sexual experiences with other girls.

"Macy, have you done anything with another girl?" Leah asked.

"No, but I wouldn't be opposed to it," Macy said.

Leah and Jordan looked at each other and laughed.

"Girl, it's honestly fucking amazing," I said, "girls eat pussy so much better than guys. And girls know how to work the clit just right."

"Preach, girl," Leah and Jordan both yelled out, raising their glasses up.

"How so?" Macy asked. We all looked at each other, smiling, knowing what was about to go down.

"Who wants to show her?" Leah asked.

"Oh can I?" Jordan asked, jumping up and down. Her tits bounced happily with each jump. "Lay on your back and let mommy Jordan show you how it's done."

Macy laid back and brought her knees to her chest, exposing her beautiful pink pussy for Jordan to bury her face into.

Jordan grabbed a hold of Macy's thighs and started eating away at her pussy. Macy's head flew back as she let out a deep moan of pleasure.

"Holy shit, that's hot," I said, as Leah and I both gazed on, sitting right next to each other on the same chair.

Leah laid her hand on my shoulder and caressed my naked back, down to the top of my butt. This sent shivers down my body and my pussy welled up, ready to explode. I looked over at Leah, who was looking me dead in the eyes. We both went in for a kiss and started passionately making out, grabbing each other's tits and ass.

When we stopped making out, I noticed Jordan's ass was raised high in the air, as she was bent over eating Macy's quivering pussy.

I got up, went over to Jordan's ass and buried my face in it. Jordan jolted and let out a moan into Macy's pussy. I grabbed Jordan's ass and kept running my tongue back and forth over her clit and licking her crotch from bottom to top, lapping up all her pussy juices and gliding my tongue over her asshole.

My ass was raised high in the air as well, as I was bent over eating out Jordan on the chair. I looked over at Leah and wiggled by ass, motioning her to come do the same to me.

Leah got up and walked over to me and gave me one massive, wet lick from the middle of my inner thigh, up into my crotch, over my clit, and across my asshole.

"You has juice running down your leg Kat," Leah said, laughing.

I laughed into Jordan's pussy as I kept eating it out. Leah knew exactly what to do and hit all the right spots, making my legs shake with an intensely building orgasm.

Macy let out a scream, grabbing Jordan by the back of the head. He legs shook violently, her eyes rolled in the back of her head, and she let out a faint squeal as her soul left her body with pleasure.

"Holy shit, I just came so fucking hard," Macy said in a shaky voice, laughing while still shaking.

Jordan immediately stood up, wiped off her face, and looked at me, who had a wet face, covered in her pussy juice.

"We aren't done with you yet," Jordan said, picking me up and throwing me into the pool.

Jordan and Leah laughed and jumped in after me, wrangling up my naked body. Jordan grabbed my ankles and flung my legs over her shoulders so that I was facing the sky and my knees bent over her shoulders and my feet hung down her back. She gabbed my butt and brought me in closer, diving her face into my pussy.

Leah had a hold of my upper body and pulled me in close, using my boobs, so that I was stretched across the two. Jordan was working my clit so well, teasing me and bringing me to the brink just to stop and go back to my asshole. She was edging me so well, never stopping to give me absolute pleasure.

Leah had my hands in one of her hand, floating my body on the water, and went back and forth between my tits and rubbing my clit.

I was being absolutely manhandled by these muscular women as I looked up at the sky, completely helpless.

I was moaning out of control as my body was building up to the most intense orgasm of my life. Jordan kept working my clit until I let out a quivering moan and squeal, attempting to squirm my body all over the place in the water, shaking violently from the most intense full body orgasm in my life.

With Jordan continuing to eat me out and Leah pinching my nipples, along with the pool water gently caressing my entire naked body, I had the longest, orgasm I've ever had. Once my shaking and squirming came to a close, they brought me over to the side of the pool and placed my naked, shaking body on the warm concrete.

I couldn't do anything but curl up, shake, quiver, and moan. I was trying to laugh, but my body continued to try to orgasm, even though I was just a naked, quivering mess on the concrete, clinging to life through the hundreds of orgasm aftershocks.

I finally looked up and Macy was laying on the chair in disbelief.

"You girls clean up, we're going inside to fuck the absolute shit out of each other," Jordan said, running into the house with Leah.

After laying there for a few minutes, Macy and I gathered our clothes and walked back to our house. We didn't even bother putting our clothes back on, we were so dead from our intense orgasms that we were naked zombies walking back to our house, for all to see.

We got into the house and laid on the couch in silence. We were laying there for some time when we heard a knock on the door. I grabbed my towel, wrapped it around my naked body and answered it to see Grant standing in our doorway.

"Do you ladies want to come over for a barbecue and hang out in the hot tub?" Grant asked, "I have some Trulys I've been trying to get rid of.

I immediately got horny again, thinking about what just happened as well as what happened when I was changing in my room and Grant was watching my little show.

"Oh we are starving and would love to," I said, "what time?"

"How about 6:30pm?" Grant said.

"Sounds great to us. We will be there," I said.

[Part 2 to follow]