Sophomore Year Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I let go of his dick so I could squirt more lube onto my finger where it was disappearing into his asshole. By now, he was pulling his thighs up and apart like a girl waiting to be impaled by her lover. I left his cock alone for a minute and concentrated on working my finger all the way into his ass. Once I had it there, I started curling it upwards to rub his prostate like Roxie had explained to me. Bill gasped, 'Oh, yes.'"

"When I heard that, I pulled my finger out, lined up my middle finger next to it, added more lube, and inserted both fingers all the way in one slow, continuous push. I gave him a few seconds to get used to the extra finger, then I began finger fucking him for five or six strokes, then tickling his prostate for a few seconds. That really got him groaning."

"At that point, I took his cock into my mouth again. I started sucking him as deep into my mouth as I could when his ass clenched like a vise around my fingers and he came so hard it felt like he was shooting BBs into my mouth. His orgasm must have lasted forty seconds. Every time I wiggled my fingers he fed me a fresh spurt of cum.

When he finally slumped down in the seat, I let his cock out of my mouth and slowly pulled my fingers out of his ass. I was surprised that they were clean and didn't smell bad."

This part of the story apparently hit Patty's buttons. She was listening intently to Clarice while she fucked me reverse cowgirl style and viciously pinched her own clit and nipples. After only a minute of furious fucking, her rhythm became completely erratic and she let out several loud sounds, "Uhh, uhh, Aahh!" before she slid off my cock and slumped next to me on the futon.

Clarice looked at my still erect cock and said to Patty, "Can I have that if you're not gonna finish it?"

Patty gave an incoherent reply that Clarice and I both took to mean, "Go ahead." I positioned myself on the floor with my thighs wrapped around the beanbag chair. Clarice slid down in the chair until I could insert my cock into her pussy. I started slowly fucking her as she continued, "Bill pulled me up onto his chest and gave me an amazing kiss. I tried to pull back at first because I knew I had the taste of his cum in my mouth, but he didn't seem to mind. He told me, 'That was the most intense cum I've ever had. Thank you.'"

"We cuddled for a little while, and then I sat up and said, 'Okay, now it's my turn."

"When Bill asked me what I meant, I said, "I thought the idea for tonight was to let me find out how it feels to have someone play with my ass? Are you backing out on me now?'"

"Bill said, 'No way!' so I got off of his lap and turned so I was facing away from him and straddling his legs. I stood straight legged, bent over at the waist with my back arched, and then I flipped my dance skirt, which I still had on, up over my back."

"In one of our dance routines there was a move where we bent over like that and swished our skirts back and forth. We didn't intentionally show our panties, but the audience got a glimpse anyway. I remember Patty telling me that when we did that move, all of the dads in the stands at the basketball games got instant boners. Apparently, it worked for the basketball players too, because I heard Bill whisper, 'Damn!' Of course, the dads never got to see it with nothing under the skirt, like I was right then."

"I pointed to the tube of lube, but Bill ignored it and grabbed my hips. I looked back over my shoulder and saw him sliding forward on the seat. When he was on the front edge of the seat, I could feel his breath on my asshole. He reached up with both hands and started gently squeezing and kneading my butt."

"Bill played with my ass for a while before he grabbed me and pulled me back towards his face. With his strong hands gripping my thighs, I couldn't have resisted if I wanted to. Then I felt his nose between my ass cheeks, and he was grinding his face, from nose to chin, up and down my crack. A few seconds later, I felt his tongue make contact with the rim of my ass."

"Now it was my turn to gasp. I had been fucked, had my pussy licked, and had given blow jobs, but Bill's tongue circling my asshole was the most intimate sexual experience I'd had up to that point."

"It seemed like he spent an eternity rimming me and running his tongue up and down my crack. It was probably more like five minutes, but I didn't want him to stop. Eventually he pushed the point of his tongue through my ass ring."

"I couldn't believe it, but as he worked his tongue in and out of me and flicked my inner walls, I felt tingles in my pussy, like the start of an orgasm. When he pushed me away from his tongue, I groaned with disappointment."

"Bill said, 'We can do more of that later. Let's try something else now.'"

"I looked back just as Bill dribbled lube down the crack of my ass. The cold gel on my hot skin made me gasp. He caught the drip with one finger and spread it down my crack until I felt him painting a circle around my hole. He spent several minutes painting more and more lube around my ring until I felt my ass open up and seemingly pulled his fingertip in. I'm sure he actually pushed it in, but it felt like my ass wanted his finger inside."

"He pressed lightly with his finger, then withdrew it slowly before pressing it in again. I felt myself leaning back to help him go deeper. Before I knew it, he had his index finger completely buried in my ass."

"He pulled his finger part way out, added more lube, and reinserted it. After repeating this several times, he pulled his finger out, then immediately thrust it back in. He gradually picked up the pace until he was slowly finger fucking my ass."

"Suddenly, he stopped and I felt him pull his finger out completely, leaving me with a sensation of emptiness. I turned to protest and saw that he was lubing up his middle finger. He said, 'If you're gonna take my dick up there, you'll need to get used to more than one finger.'"

"He repeated the slow process of working his fingers into my ass. I could feel a slight burning in my ass ring as he stretched it out, but he was so gentle that even that felt good. He was able to work both fingers in much faster than it had taken for the first one. Once they were fully inserted and lubed, he began finger fucking my ass again."

"This whole time, he had his left hand between my legs, pressing up against my stomach while he rubbed my clit with his thumb. As he fucked his fingers in and out of my ass, he reversed his hand so he could insert two fingers into my cunt. Then he set up a rhythm where he rammed his fingers into my cunt, rubbing my clit with his thumb, while he pulled his fingers almost all the way out of my ass. Then he plowed his fingers back into my ass as he pulled his fingers out of my cunt."

"After just a minute of that action, I could feel my own cum dripping down my legs. Seconds later, I screamed, and my body went completely stiff. My legs started convulsing, and I felt myself slowly collapsing to the floor."

"It happened so fast that Bill didn't even stop finger fucking me until I was on the floor. As I laid there, he stopped and pulled his fingers out of my ass and cunt. I felt so empty that I started crying."

"Bill was scared because he thought he had hurt me, and it was a couple of minutes before I was coherent enough to tell him he had given me the best cum of my life. I told him I just wish he had kept it up for a little longer."

"After that, I took Roxie up on her offer of an advanced lesson, and on our next date, we made it an all-anal affair. Bill ate my pussy while he fingered my ass to get me loosened up. On Roxie's advice, we did it with me on top. It took forever to get his whole length into me."

"Bill insisted on fingering me until I came while I just sat with his cock up my ass. I was amazed at how much his cock in my ass intensified my orgasm. Bill was amazed at the massage his cock got from my orgasm. I actually came again as I rammed my ass down onto Bill's cock, with a little help from him strumming my clit."

"We fucked three times. The first two were straight ass fucks. The third time Bill fucked my pussy with a condom on until I came, and then finished in my ass."

"From then on, we had more anal sex than vaginal sex. The next week, Bill spent a night fucking Roxie in the ass to thank her for showing us how it's done, while I kept Roxie's boyfriend happy. Roxie went home looking like a rag doll with a huge smile on her face."

Clarice and I still hadn't cum, so I pulled her off the chair and positioned her so we could fuck doggy style. I had been hard for most of her story and she had kept herself on the edge, so I grabbed her hips tight and slammed into her so our bodies made a loud slapping sound as they came together.

Clarice had the tightest pussy I had ever fucked, but her pussy also ran like a faucet. After a couple dozen strokes, I felt her pussy muscles clamp down on my cock as she threw her head back and yelled loudly, "Oh, oh, oooh yes!" Two strokes later, I joined her, yelling, "Ah, ah, aaah, god yes, aaah!"

As the tension left Clarice's body and my cock started to go soft, I pulled out and slumped onto the beanbag with Clarice cuddled next to me. Patty grabbed Clarice's leg and said, "Spread 'em, slut," as she buried her face in her pussy.

Patty sucked all of my cum out of Clarice's pussy, and ate her to two more orgasms while Clarice and I kissed and caressed each other. Before Patty was finished, I was hard again. Patty decided that I should fill her pussy with a load of cum for Clarice to clean up.

Chapter 9: Anal - Clarice teaches Patty and Ian to have fun with anal play.

The next day I got a text from Patty that said, "Time to start your training."

When I got to her room she and Clarice were naked, and they had an assortment of toys laid out on the desk.

As soon as Patty let me in, she and Clarice put on their robes. Clarice grabbed a small toiletries bag off the desk and they walked out of the room saying, "Come with us."

They walked a few doors down the hall to the bathroom. Their dorm is coed, with coed facilities. As you walk into the bathroom, the entrance to the shower room is straight ahead. If you turn left there are sinks along the wall to the left and toilet stalls along the wall to the right. The urinals are at the far end of the room, behind a partition.

There is a handicapped stall at each end of the row. Clarice led us to the far stall and ushered us all in. Once we were in, she produced a bulb like the one she described in her story. Over the next thirty minutes, she demonstrated her douche and made sure all three of us were clean on the inside.

When we returned to the room, Clarice and Patty took off their robes and laid down on the futon, which was folded out flat. As I got undressed, Clarice told Patty to roll on her side and spread her legs. Patty asked why, and Clarice replied, "So I can eat your pussy."

Patty said, "I thought you were gonna teach us how to have anal sex?"

"I am," Clarice answered, "but right now you're thinking about having something shoved up your butt, and it's hard to enjoy anal sex when all you're thinking about is what's going to be shoved up your butt. That's why I'm gonna eat your pussy, you are gonna suck Ian's cock, and Ian is gonna eat my pussy. If you're thinking about giving head and getting eaten, you won't be thinking about having something shoved up your butt, and the anal sex will be easier."

Patty seemed to see the sense in that and said, "Okay, but I'm in a pussy eating mood, not a cock sucking mood."

Patty and Clarice repositioned themselves so Patty's head rested on her friend's thigh. I watched as Patty cupped Clarice's butt, pulling her mound towards her mouth. As she sucked Clarice's pussy lips into her mouth, Clarice patted the futon by her head indicating I should lie there.

I had never been part of a daisy chain, so it took me a minute to find a position where Clarice had a comfortable angle to take my cock into her throat and I could easily access all of Patty's pussy. I commented on how difficult this was. Patty stopped licking Clarice and said, "After the first time or two it comes naturally."

I had to ask, "So, you've been in a lot of daisy chains?"

Clarice answered, "You already guessed that Patty, Rebecca and I played together in high school."

Patty added, "There are also a lot of girls here who like to play both sides. We've had some interesting experiences."

For the next ten minutes, the only sounds were slurping and sucking. Clarice really was an amazing deep throat artist. My whole cock disappeared on every stroke, and she was very creative in the way she used her tongue. I have never been a huge fan of the sixty-nine position because I don't usually get much stimulation on the underside my cock where I like it, but Clarice knew how to use her lips and tongue to make up for it.

Patty seemed to love the taste of Clarice's seemingly endless flow of girl cum. She alternated sucking on her clit, licking the juices off her thighs, and clamping her mouth over her slit to suck the nectar right from the source. Judging by Clarice's sometimes erratic efforts on my cock, Patty was definitely pushing the right buttons.

It was a little hard to stick my tongue into Patty's hole the way I know she likes it, so I spent most of my time sucking on her pussy lips and flicking her clit with my tongue.

Pretty soon, Clarice let us know that she was having a big orgasm. She had my cock buried in her throat, and she began mumbling around it. I thought she was going to pull off, but instead she kept sucking gently on the top three inches like it was a pacifier while breathing rapidly through her nose. The contented look on her face when I glanced down did look like a baby sleeping.

Patty relaxed and let her head rest on Clarice's thigh. As I started sucking Patty's clit again, Clarice changed her position so she was between my legs. As she took my cock back into her mouth, she began to rapidly fuck my cock into her mouth. Within seconds, I felt cum rushing from my balls right into her throat.

As soon as she released me, she got off the futon and knelt on the floor where she could take over eating out Patty's. She shoved two fingers into Patty's pussy and began rubbing her g-spot while she sucked her clit deep into her mouth. Patty grabbed Clarice's hair and pulled hard, forcing her mouth tight against her pussy. Almost instantly she went into spasms and shouted, "Oh, oh, oh," over and over, before going completely limp.

As Patty lay there with her eyes closed, panting and casually stroking her own body, Clarice motioned for me to lie on the futon, face down. She picked up a bottle of massage oil from the desk and knelt next to me. She warmed some of the oil in her hands, and then began to give me a back massage. She started at my neck and shoulders, kneading the muscles and rubbing the warm oil into my skin. Gradually she worked her way down, working the knots out of my lats. She spent a lot of time working the muscles in the small of my back before she moved down to my butt, nudging my legs apart so she could kneel between them.

At first she worked on the large muscles, kneading them with her thumbs at the junction with the top of my thighs and her hands cupping each cheek and squeezing her thumbs straight up over the curve of my butt. Gradually she started twisting her thumbs inward as they moved up, so they began to graze the inside of my butt crack. Before I knew it, her thumbs were rubbing through the depths of my crack, from the perineum to the top of my spine on every stroke.

By now, Patty had perked up and was closely watching what Clarice was doing. Positioned her so she was propped up on pillows with my head resting on her thigh. She told me to keep her warmed up, which I happily did, licking and sucking her wet pussy lips.

At this point Clarice switched to a different bottle, which I later discovered was some kind of lube. She rubbed this into my ass, running her hands one after the other up the full length of my crack. She squeezed my butt cheeks with both hands, with her thumbs applying pressure on either side of my asshole, then resumed her up and down stroking. She began almost imperceptibly ticking my pucker as her fingers grazed over it, gradually lingering longer and longer there.

By then, I was completely relaxed, and I felt myself trying to move so that she had maximum access to my asshole. When she saw this, she stopped her stroking and concentrated on painting my asshole with lube.

As her finger circled my hole, I concentrated on the electric sensations traveling from my ass to my cock. I realized that my dick was rock hard, and I could feel a puddle underneath me that had to be precum. I started humping the mattress in time with Clarice's finger circles. She understood what was happening and reached down with her other hand to gently squeeze and stroke my balls. As she did that, I could feel the leaking from my cock increase.

Clarice centered her fingertip on my opening and began alternately wiggling her finger against my hole and squeezing my balls. In a matter of seconds I felt her finger slip in. My asshole started to convulse around her intruding finger, so she held it still until I relaxed again. Then she used a gentle in-out motion to introduce more of her finger. She stopped twice to remove her finger so she could add more lube, but within a few minutes I felt her knuckles pressed against my ass ring and her fingertip rubbing against my prostate.

Pulling her finger out of my ass once more, Clarice told me to get up on my knees with my head down. After I assumed the position, I felt her press two fingers to my hole. It only took her a few strokes to bury them up to the hilt in my ass.

Patty had been watching this, and it obviously turned her on. Clarice said to her, "Why don't you come here and suck your boyfriends cock while I finger fuck his ass."

Patty moved under me and slid between my legs where she could raise her head and take my cock into her mouth. Clarice took her fingers out of my ass briefly to position some pillows under Patty's head. When she inserted them again, I felt three fingers instead of two. Now I felt the burning in my ass ring that she had mentioned, but just as she had experienced, I liked it.

As Clarice started thrusting her fingers into my ass, I realized why she had positioned Patty as she had. At first, I found myself moving away from Clarice's hand as she thrust into me. This forced my cock into Patty's mouth. As I became accustomed to the thrusting, I found myself pushing back to meet her thrusts.

Within minutes I felt my ass clamp onto her fingers. My balls felt like a geyser about to erupt, which they did about fifteen seconds later. Patty opened her mouth and held my cock against her tongue, which she used to tickle all around the head. When I had stop cumming, I felt her swallow and then gently kiss my cock before sliding out from under me.

Clarice pulled her fingers out and I rolled over to sit on the edge of the futon.

"So," Clarice asked, "What do you think about anal sex now?"

I answered cautiously, "I could become a fan."

Clarice reached over to the desk and picked up a vibrator about the size of an average penis. "Do you think you're ready for this?"

I said, "Give it a try."

Patty spoke up, "I thought I was gonna get a turn?"

Clarice answered, "We can take care of both of you."

As I watched, she gave Patty a massage just like the one she gave me. When she got to the part where she started playing with Patty's asshole, she stopped and told Patty to kneel with her butt in the air. Then she turned to me and said, "Why don't you take over with a tongue massage." When I hesitated she added, "You know she's clean back there."