Sophomore Year Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a little shocked, mostly because I realized that I was turned on by what just happened. Normally I wouldn't consider pain to be something sexual, but I could see that both Patty and Clarice had done this before and they obviously enjoyed it. I made a mental note to ask them about that later.

As soon as the slaps stopped, Clarice knelt on the floor in front of Patty, put her hands on either side of Patty's breasts, and began licking, sucking and nibbling back and forth from one tit to the other. Patty looked down at her and gently stroked her hair.

Looking at Clarice, I realized that she was on fire from the tit slapping. Her face was flushed, and her nipples were two swollen, red nubs. I could smell her pussy from across the room, and I could see that it was visibly wet.

After a minute, Patty took Clarice's hand and pulled her to her feet. She leaned down and said, "You have done well, lover" as she gently kissed her. As they kissed, Patty laid Clarice back on the futon and laid on top of her with their breasts pressed together and her cock sandwiched between their bodies.

Patty paused for a moment to reposition her cock along Clarice's slit. As they resumed kissing, I saw a hunger. Patty crushed her mouth against Clarice's, probing with her tongue and occasionally biting her lip. Clarice was holding Patty's head with one hand, while she ran the other hand over Patty's ass and thighs, pulling their crotches together. Patty responded by sliding her cock up and down Clarice's slit.

This was the first time I had seen them make love, and it was intense to watch.

Clarice suddenly put her hands on Patty's shoulders and pushed her away saying, "I need to feel your cock in me, lover.

Patty pulled away to reposition herself at a better angle for penetration. As she positioned the head of her cock at Clarice's opening she leaned forward and whispered, "Help me put it in," as she gave her another gently kiss.

Clarice took hold of Patty's cock and inserted it into her pussy. She rubbed the head around her hole and then thrust her hips forward until the head was lodged firmly inside. Then she said, "Shove it all the way in now, lover."

Patty shoved her hips smoothly forward, and as I watched Clarice's cunt lips caress her shaft, the entire eight-inch length disappeared into Clarice's tiny body. Clarice stopped kissing Patty so she could take a couple of deep breaths as the two of them looked into each other's eyes. Clarice said, "The butt plug in my ass seems to make my pussy a lot more sensitive." Patty nodded and said, "I noticed that when I put the plug from the harness into my cunt."

After a few more moments of adjusting to the feeling of Patty's cock, Clarice smiled and said, "Fuck me hard, lover."

Patty put one hand on the back of the futon and the other on the arm as she slowly withdrew her hips, extracting the huge dick from Clarice's tight hole. As the head began to appear, she slammed her hips forward as hard as she could, causing Clarice to grunt and smile. After a few strokes, Patty established a fast rhythm that caused a continuous stream of grunts and incoherent mumblings from Clarice.

Clarice had her eyes closed tight. She was playing with her own tits and rubbing her clit, but occasionally she became aware of Patty and reached up to pinch her nipples and fondle her tits. Clarice wrapped her legs around Patty and began arching her body to meet each thrust.

After about three minutes of steady fucking, Patty looked at me and said, "I never realized how hard you guys work. Now I know why you like it when we're on top."

Patty shifted her position so she could support her weight on one hand and lean forward to kiss Clarice. She used her free hand to pinch and pull Clarice's nipples. As they kissed, I could see Clarice relax, no longer desperately reaching for an orgasm. Ironically, as soon as she relaxed the waves started to hit her. Within seconds, she was gasping, "Oh Patty," over and over, until she locked her legs so tightly around Patty that she couldn't move. Then she went completely limp.

Patty lowered herself down so that she was again laying on Clarice, but with her dick still lodged in Clarice's pussy. Patty gently kissed her face and stroked her hair as Clarice breathing returned to normal. Clarice took a final deep breath and opened her eyes. She looked into Patty's eyes and said, "You are my greatest lover," and then gave her a long, tender kiss.

Patty slowly got up, carefully pulling her cock out of Clarice's cunt. Clarice stopped her for a second so she could lick her juices off their new toy. Then Patty took off the harness and said to me, "Your turn next."

Chapter 11: Anal - Clarice fucks Ian's ass.

Clarice took the harness from Patty and removed the eight-inch dildo. Patty picked up two other dildos from the desk and asked Clarice which one she wanted. Clarice answered, "The six-inch one. That's the size he took last night. We can try the seven-inch another time."

Patty said, "I want to see him take the eight-inch."

Clarice made a sound of agreement, reaching for it and saying something like, "Oh, yeah! Stretch his little bitch ass," in an evil sounding voice. But instead, she attached the six-inch dildo to the harness and slid it on. After inserting the plug into her pussy, she adjusted the straps and made sure it was on tight. Then she stepped up to me and said, "How about sucking my cock, gay boy?"

Looking up at her face, I opened my mouth and she slid her cock in. She and Patty were both surprised when I took it all the way to the base on the first pass.

Clarice said, "You really are a gay boy cock slut."

She grabbed my head with her hands and began gently face fucking me. I relaxed my throat, made a tight seal with my lips, kept a steady suction, and let her go. Patty commented, "Look at that suction. Like a seasoned pro."

After a dozen strokes, Clarice pulled her cock out of my mouth and said, "He's been hard for a long time. That won't do."

With that, she knelt in front of me and deep throated my cock. She was all business, and as she predicted, I fed her my load in about thirty seconds.

Clarice explained, "Once you cum, your ass tends to be more relaxed."

Patty looked at Clarice and said, "I know the plan was to take Ian's ass cherry, but I want him to fuck my ass again. Can Ian fuck me while you fuck him?"

Clarice thought about it for a minute before she answered, "I was planning on having you give him a blow job while I fucked his ass, to keep him relaxed and keep his mind off any discomfort. Fucking you would accomplish the same thing."

Patty looked at my limp cock and said, "In that case, he's going to need some resuscitation."

Clarice smiled and pushed Patty back on the futon. "I know how to get him hard again fast," she said as she lowered her tongue to Patty's pussy.

Patty was obviously worked up from making love to Clarice, and from anticipation of what was to come. Her cunt was dark red and dripping wet. She came within seconds of when Clarice's tongue touched her pussy. Clarice continued to bring her to a half-dozen more orgasms. By the time she came up for air, I was definitely ready for round two.

After sharing a lingering kiss with Patty, and kissing me so I could taste Patty on her lips, Clarice looked at my now-erect cock and said, "I think the patient has recovered."

Patty squealed in anticipation and said, "Well, let's get started!"

Clarice directed Patty to kneel on the floor with her upper body resting on the futon. She positioned me behind her and told me to remove the plug from her ass and make sure she was ready. She warned me to pull it out slowly.

I grabbed the base of the plug and applied gentle pressure. Patty's ass ring bulged out slightly, but seemed determined to keep hold of its new toy. At Clarice's suggestion, I gently fucked the toy in and out of her ass until I saw her ring gradually open up. I was fascinated watching it stretch around the toy.

Patty lay there, her head cradled on her arms, eyes closed, taking long, slow breaths with a dreamy look on her face. As the plug started to emerge, I thrust it all the way back in, and then pulled it out again. This caused Patty to gasp softly before her breathing resumed its steady rhythm. She still appeared to be relaxed, but she was taking deeper breaths and I could see a flush creeping over her face.

I continued this motion until I was withdrawing the plug so that the tip was just inside her inner sphincter and plunging the full length back into her hole. This caused her to give an audible moan of pleasure, and I could see her sphincter pulse in time with her heartbeat.

I finally pulled the plug all the way out. As I watched Patty's asshole slowly close, I had an urge to kiss it. I gave her a gentle kiss, then I opened my mouth and began circling her hole with my tongue. After a few seconds, I forced my tongue into her hole, swirling and fluttering it in the opening.

As I was bent over doing this, Clarice was watching me and mirroring the actions with the plug in my ass. It was a little weird to tease Patty's ass with her plug and feel the same sensation in my own hole. As Clarice used the plug to fuck my ass in synchronization with my hand movements, I thought I could have an orgasm just from that feeling. I glanced down at my pulsing cock and saw a large puddle of precum on the floor between my legs.

As I continued my oral exploration of Patty's ass, I reached between her legs to graze my fingers over her abdomen and flick her clit with my thumb. She shuddered and gave an approving groan.

Just then, Clarice said, "It looks like she's ready."

As I rose up on my knees and started to shuffle forward, Clarice leaned her head between Patty and me so she could kiss and lick her friend's asshole for a few seconds. She looked at me with an apologetic grin and said, "I've always thought she has the most edible ass."

She moved back, allowing me room to get in position, and then she spread Patty's ass while I took hold of my cock and directed it to her opening. Clarice produced a bottle of lube and let a large dollop drip down Patty's crack and onto the head of my cock. I used my cock to spread it around her hole, and then Clarice put her hand on my ass, encouraging me to press in.

I applied gentle pressure, and then Clarice released her hand, indicating I should back up. I continued this gentle in-out motion, always keeping my cock in contact with Patty's hole, until the head popped inside her sphincter.

Clarice gave me a sign to stop, and said, "Hold it there for a minute."

Clarice asked Patty how it felt. Patty answered, "My ass is tingling, and the tingles are traveling all the way to my pussy and my nipples."

To me if felt like the space between Patty's inner and outer sphincters had been made to give my cock head the ultimate massage. My crown was completely enveloped in her hot, squeezing flesh. Her ass ring, wrapped around the corona of my cock, was stimulating all of the most sensitive nerve endings in my body. I didn't want to move from that position, and at the same time I wanted to plunge full length into her ass.

Clarice smiled and told me to slowly pull out. When I did, she poured a line of lube over the top of my cock and spread it all over. Then she poured more lube into her cupped hand and coated my cock head with it. Finally, she poured some onto her first two fingers and worked them into Patty's asshole until they were completely inserted.

Satisfied that we were all sufficiently lubricated, she grabbed my cock and pressed the head to Patty's asshole. Without being told, I pressed gently in, and after just a moment of resistance, I popped through her ring and sank slowly into her ass until I felt my balls grazing her pussy slit.

Patty groaned, "Oh, god. I'm learning to love that feeling! Why didn't I try this sooner?"

I was enjoying the tightness and the heat, so I replied, "I don't know, but I'm willing to help you make up for lost time."

Clarice laughed and said, "And two more anal sex fiends are born."

Clarice told me to stay still and relax. I laid down gently on Patty's back where I could nibble on her ear. I ran my hands down her sides, over her ass and up the insides of her thighs. As I reached her pussy, I wiggled one finger between her lips until I could circle it around her clit. After a moment of that, I went back to exploring her body with my hands.

As I continued rubbing and teasing Patty, Clarice was tonguing my hole. Her experience at anal sex was obvious. Her tongue was sending electric shocks from my ass to my cock. When she speared her tongue into my hole I could feel it opening to let her in and clamping down to keep her tongue from leaving. I let out a groan when she switched from tonguing my ass to sucking my balls into her mouth.

She went back and forth between my ass and my balls a couple of times before she decided I was ready. As I had done for Patty, she lubed my hole and her cock before lightly pressing the dildo to my ass ring with a rhythmic fucking motion. I could feel my ass resisting, not wanting to be stretched. I concentrated on relaxing and tried to focus on the feeling of my hands roaming over Patty's body. Within a few seconds I was rewarded by the feeling of Clarice's cock entering my ass.

I gasped, "Oh. I can't believe how good that feels. Give me more."

Clarice cautioned me, "Patience. You'll get all that I have in good time."

She pulled out, as I knew she would, and lubed us up again. When she pushed back in, my ass was ready and immediately opened to accept her shaft. Once she was through my inner ring, she applied slow, steady pressure and sank completely into my ass with almost no resistance. I enjoyed the fullness, but I somehow didn't feel full enough, so I said so.

Clarice laughed and said, "So, you're one of those size queens. Why don't you wait to see how this feels pounding your tight little hole before you ask for more."

She slowly pulled out until only an inch was left in my ass, and then she drove her cock back into me. She slowly increased the pace over a dozen strokes until I could hear her hips slap into my ass on each stroke. Each time she pulled out, I wanted to tell her to stay buried in my ass. The emptiness was almost unbearable. I only kept quiet because of the anticipation of being rammed full again.

Patty made a soft sound of satisfaction each time Clarice drove into me and forced my cock deeper into her ass. Just as I was thinking I should start fucking her, Clarice pulled almost all the way out and paused to ask me, "Do you still want more?"

I did, and I told her so. I loved the way all the nerves in my ass felt every inch of her cock, and I wanted more.

Clarice pulled completely out of my ass, and set about to change to the seven-inch cock.

While she did that, I asked Patty, "Are you ready for some fucking?"

She answered, "I thought you'd never ask."

I raised myself off her back and looked down to where my cock disappeared into her ass. As I started to pull out, I was fascinated by the way her ring clung to my cock, like it didn't want to let me go. The cold air on my cock was a shock after having it buried in her steamy heat for so long. I could see that my cock was getting dry, so I added more lube, pulling my cock out until just the head was pulling against Patty's ring. I repeated this a couple of times until Patty groaned and said, "Stop teasing and fuck my ass hard!"

I set the lube aside and said, "Yes ma'am" and drove into her hard. The sudden thrust forced the air out of her body in a hissing, "Yes."

I held her hips in both hand and cautiously increased my pace. As I did, Patty rose up on her elbows and started meeting my strokes. Soon, she was driving her ass onto my cock with all her strength.

I found myself comparing Patty's ass to a pussy. The most obvious difference was that her ass was hotter and tighter than any pussy I'd ever screwed. The sensation of her sphincter cinched around my shaft was also different. With most girls, when I'm really thrusting hard I can feel the tip of my cock bump their cervix every now and then, but my shaft went smoothly into Patty's ass no matter how hard or deep I banged her.

I saw that Clarice was ready again, so I gradually slowed to a stop. When Patty groaned in complaint, I whispered into her ear, "My ass is hungry too."

Clarice added lube to my ass and quickly inserted the bigger cock into me. I immediately felt the added stimulation and was glad she had made the change. Clarice asked me if I wanted her to change back to the smaller dildo and I answered enthusiastically, "No way! This is just what I wanted!"

Clarice made a couple of slow strokes, then slammed into me, causing me to cry out, "Fuck yes! Fuck me hard!"

I started slowly fucking Patty while Clarice drove into me. We found it worked best if I took control, driving my cock into Patty and then fucking myself on Clarice's cock as I pulled out.

I soon found that I needed to hold tight to Patty's hips for leverage to fuck both girls. I apologized for not being able to give her a reach around. She said, "I've got you covered," and started fingering herself. I think that was what she needed to put her over the edge, because soon after she gritted her teeth and start sucking in deep breaths. A moment later, she went rigid, and her asshole went into spasms around my cock. I could barely move, her grip was so tight, so I pushed all the way in and held still.

Clarice took over pounding my ass, which caused my cock to continue moving in Patty's clasping ass. The milking sensation from Patty's ass combined with the renewed pounding in my ass sent me over the edge. I felt my ass clamp down on Clarice's cock, and then my cum shot up my cock and into Patty's ass so hard that I saw stars.

As I came to my senses, I felt Clarice draped over my back, with her cock still tightly embedded in my ass, while I had Patty wrapped in my arms as she lazily moved her ass on my cock. We stayed like that for a few more minutes before Clarice sat back and gently pulled her cock out of my ass. I sighed at the empty feeling, and then slowly pulled out of Patty.

As I did, Patty said, "Don't forget the cleanup."

I looked at Clarice and she said, "Even though you cleaned yourselves, there can still be bacteria. You'd be taking a risk, but the chance are low."

As soon as Patty hear that, she turned and engulfed my cock. When she had licked it clean, she presented me with her ass, which I dutifully licked clean.

Patty looked at Clarice as I finished and said, "You're the only one who didn't get any anal loving. Do you want me to show you how the strap-on works back there?"

Clarice said, "I don't think I have the energy right now."

Patty pulled Clarice onto her back on the futon and said, "Well, let us show you our appreciation like this." She leaned over Clarice's body, pulling her legs up and spreading them. As she did that, she indicated to me that I should come up behind Clarice. I got the idea, and as Patty ate her pussy, I gently pulled the plug out of her asshole and gave it a thorough workout with my tongue. We brought her to several slow, groaning orgasms before she finally went rigid and cried out, "Oh god!"

As we disentangled ourselves, Clarice reached for me and pulled me down to give me a kiss that almost had me hard again before she breathed softly into my ear, "Thank you." As I reached for my clothes, she pulled Patty onto the futon next to her. As pulled my clothes on, the two of them were cuddled up together, sleepily kissing and stroking each other. When I was dressed, I gave them each another kiss, covered them with a blanket, and left.