Sophomore Year Pt. 05

Story Info
Ian is inducted into a secret swingers club on campus.
10.6k words
4.46
4.5k
6

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5: Group Sex

Chapter 16: Erotic Couplings- Patty and Clarice keep Ian on edge

I had to open at work, so I was up, dressed and out the door long before I expected Mark and Brian to see the light of day. We were busy, so the day went quickly. As I was leaving work, I received a picture text from Patty that had me fighting to keep from driving 85 MPH all the way back. I was back on campus by 4:00. I took a few minutes to drop my stuff off in my room and shower off the pizza smell, then I headed over to Patty's room. I had been thinking about her all day long, so I stripped off my shirt as Clarice let me in the door.

As I noticed that both girls were fully dressed in their rattiest pajama bottoms, sweatshirts, and grandmother slippers, Patty put her hands on my chest and said, "Whoa there big stud. What's your hurry."

I hit the button on my phone that brought up her picture message and said, "This."

The picture showed both girls dressed in black stockings, garter belts, and reading glasses, with open textbooks in their hands. The overall effect was a sexy librarian look.

They were lying in bed together with their legs spread wide. Clarice was wearing clamps on her nipples and clit just as I had pictured. I found out that when I told Patty about my fantasy, she liked the idea and bought Clarice a set just like the ones I had described. Patty had a double-ended dildo sticking out of her ass, and the cord from her vibrating egg trailing out of her pussy. The caption said, "Study Buddies."

Patty said, "Oh, that. We just wanted you to know that we were busy today, trying to keep up with our homework."

Clarice giggled behind me. I exploded, "You little cock teases! I've had a boner since I got that text!"

Patty laughed and said, "Calm down, we're gonna play. But only a little. You have an appointment on Thursday night, and you'll need to save your strength for it."

Just then, Clarice stepped in front of me wearing the outfit I'd see in the picture. She tugged on the chain, causing her nipples to stretch, and said, "I love this. Thanks for the idea."

I hadn't noticed that they still had their hair in buns. Patty quickly stripped. Then they put the reading glasses on, opened two glossy lesbian sex magazines, and Clarice said, "Now, what were we studying?"

As I undressed, the girls opened the futon flat, then laid on their sides in the sixty-nine position. They each had the foot of their top leg resting on the opposite thigh, with the knee pointing straight up. This made it easy for them to lick each other's pussies, but at first I couldn't see how I would fit in.

I stroked my cock while I took in the show, until Patty looked at me and said, "Your turn." She grabbed the ankle of Clarice's upper leg and pulled it straight up in the air. Clarice made a show out of straightening her leg and pointing her toes, knowing how sexy that looked in those stockings. I saw my opening and quickly straddled Clarice's leg and inserted my cock into her cunt. The angle was a little awkward for getting much of a fucking motion, but it also made her pussy hug my cock in a way that felt incredible.

Suddenly, Patty announced, "Time's up. Switch." As she did, Clarice stopped slurping Patty's pussy and raised Patty's ankle in the air. I got the idea and moved to the opposite end of the futon.

We continued like that for the next thirty minutes, switching ends every few minutes. After twenty minutes, I could feel my orgasm getting close, but each time we switched, it subsided enough so I could last through the next round. It was exquisite torture. In the meantime, each of the girls had experienced five or six small to medium orgasms.

As I entered Clarice again, I was desperate to cum. An idea came to me, born out of that desperation. As I slid my cock into her, instead of grabbing her ankle and holding it up, I tucked her ankle under my armpit and hooked my forearm under her calf, just below the knee. By raising my forearm, I was able to lift her hips up off the futon. That put my hips in position to slam my cock into her pussy. Before Clarice knew what was happening, I pulled her up and drove my cock into her. She squealed and said, "Yeah! That's what I've been wanting."

Within seconds, I was filling Clarice's cunt with my cream. From her vantage point below us, Patty could see my balls convulsing. As soon as they stopped, she pushed me back so my cock fell out of Clarice's hole and hungrily licked our combined juices from my shaft. Then she dove into Clarice's pussy like she was starving.

Clarice hadn't cum with me, but she was right on the edge. As Patty eagerly sucked my sperm out of her hole, Clarice went over the edge with a scream. She was quivering from head to toe as Patty mercilessly tongued her slit.

When Patty was satisfied that she had gotten all the cream there was to be had, she sat up grinning at Clarice and me. I looked at Clarice and said, "Dibs on her pussy!"

Clarice dove towards Patty's crotch, arriving just ahead of me. She stuck two fingers up Patty's pussy and locked her lips around her clit. After a minute, she offered to share. We swapped back and forth, bringing Patty off several times before she pushed us away.

When Patty had caught her breath, she said, "I was serious earlier. You are only allowed to cum once a day from now until Thursday. Don't make us have to punish you!"

She wouldn't explain any more. Clarice obviously knew what the plan was, but she played dumb. As my mind worked overtime trying to guess what they had planned, we got dressed, had dinner and then we really did settle down to do some homework.

When I got to the girl's room on Monday, I found Clarice there alone. She was dressed all in white, wearing a bustier that was cut to leave her nipples exposed, thigh high stockings, a tiny g-string, and a choker around her neck. Her shoes were white, four-inch, sling back stilettos. She has done something with her hair that made it look like a soft, red frame around her face. The room was lit by at least thirty candles, and soft music was playing.

Clarice explained, "Patty has a meeting with her project team. She said they found out there's a deadline this week that they forgot to include in their schedule, so they may have to work all night. She can't be here, so you get the consolation prize."

As she told me this, I couldn't take my eyes off her face. She had an expression like a little girl waiting for her father's approval. I took a step towards her and caught my breath as a whiff of subtle perfume and the scent I'd come to associate with Clarice reached me.

I took her face in my hands and kissed her gently on the lips. After a brief kiss, I looked into her eyes and said, "You look like first prize to me," as I gathered her into my arms. She put her hand on the back of my head, and we kissed deeply.

All too soon, Claire broke the kiss and pushed away from me. Without saying a word, she started unbuttoning my shirt. As she finished the last button, she ran her hands over my chest, sliding the shirt off my shoulders. As she moved closer and reached up to push it down my arms, she leaned forward and kissed each of my nipples, tickling them with her tongue to prolong the contact as she slid to her knees.

She threw my shirt into a corner, then reached down to pull off my shoes. As I stepped out of each shoe, she pulled my sock off and briefly massaged my feet. My shoes and socks joined the shirt in the corner, and then Clarice rose up on her knees and undid my belt. As she undid my button and zipper, I felt a shock every time her hands grazed my skin or pressed against my cock. I stepped out of my pants, and she gently took hold of the waistband of my boxer briefs. Pulling them down slowly, she carefully lifted them free of my cock and slid them down my legs.

Clarice looked at my cock and let her gaze travel up my body until our eyes met. Then she leaned forward and pressed her nose into the crevice between my balls and my thigh. She took a deep breath, and as she let it out she whispered, "I love your smell." She gave me a quick kiss on the sensitive veins just below my cock head and stood up.

I took her in my arms and kissed her again, then asked, "So, what's on the agenda?"

Clarice gave me another kiss and then said, in a low, sexy whisper, "I was hoping you'd take care of my hungry ass. I've had an itch back there since we watched you boys playing."

I said, "Your wish is my command."

Clarice squealed and pushed me back onto the futon. Then she spun in place so she was standing with her back to me, with her legs crossed at the ankle. Keeping her legs straight, she flipped her hair to the side and turned with her hands on one knee saying, "My friend would like to make the acquaintance of your friend. Why don't you give her a kiss to introduce yourself."

I said, "I hope you know how gorgeous you are," as I leaned forward with my tongue extended. I slid her G-string aside and spent the next five minutes kissing, squeezing and licking as much of her gorgeous rear as I could, eventually settling into a long, deep French kiss with her tight little pucker.

Just as I started to smell her aroused pussy, Clarice stood and took a step to the desk to retrieve a tube of lube. Leaning over the desk, she slid off her G-string and drizzled the lube over the top of her cute little butt crack so it ran down towards her asshole. She deftly intercepted the drip with her finger as it crossed her hole and redirected it into her depths.

When she had thoroughly greased her hole, she turned and knelt in front of me. Coating her hands with lube, she took hold of my throbbing cock and massaged the goo onto its length.

When Clarice was satisfied that we were both sufficiently lubricated she stood up and looked at me. I took that as my cue and asked her, "What position would you like?"

She turned away, straddled my legs, and reached back between her legs to grab my cock. As she started lowered her ass to make contact with my cock head, she answered, "This seems nice."

As I felt her ass slide down over my shaft, I had to agree. She took my length in one smooth move, until she was sitting on my hips. Then she lifted her feet off the floor and propped her feet up on my thighs. After sliding my cock in and out of her steamy hole a couple of times, she settled down on my lap, my cock balls deep in her ass, and leaned back against my chest with her head resting against my cheek. She let out a contented sigh, wrapped crossed her arms around herself, and said, "You know you're very special to me."

I wrapped my arms around her and planted a row of kisses from her shoulder to the nape of her neck before I answered, "You're very special to me too."

We sat like that for a while, enjoying each other's warmth and the feel of our bodies pressed together. Occasionally Clarice would stroke my arm, and I occasionally kissed her neck and nibbled her ear. After a time, I broke the silence by asking, "Do you think Patty knows I'm falling in love with you?"

"I'm sure she does, and I know she's okay with it."

"You guys really don't keep any secrets. When did you talk about that?"

Clarice laughed, "We didn't, but when Patty told me it was just going to be the two of us tonight, she suggested this outfit. She staged the whole thing, helping me with my hair, picking out a perfume that she knows you like. All of these candles are hers. You don't set a romantic scene for your boyfriend and another girl if you think they're just going to stay friends with benefits."

For some reason I suddenly felt defensive, "So she doesn't want to date me anymore? What did I do to her?"

Clarice reached back and stroked my head as she gently answered, "She still wants you as a lover, and she loves you as a friend, but she's a smart girl who sees that we love each other on a deeper level. She'll only be mad at us if I tell her I won't share anymore."

I laughed and tickled her ribs as I asked, "Does that mean you planning on letting me continue to fuck your friend?"

Clarice slapped my hand away and said, "Only if you're a good boy."

We sat silently for a little longer. I was enjoying the warm glow from having Clarice in my arms when a question popped into my head, "So, what's with the tit slapping?"

I could see Clarice blush as she fumbled for an answer, "Well .... It started with Rebecca. And Patty too. They had a fight. Well, not really a fight."

Clarice stopped talking and took a deep breath, apparently collecting her thoughts. Then she continued, "We were having one of our naked sleepovers. Patty was telling us something about the guy she was dating, and Rebecca made a joke about the two of them that came out sounding really bitchy. Patty took it the wrong way and shot back a bitchy comment about Rebecca. You know how the two of them can be. Rebecca made a really bitchy comeback that left Patty speechless, hard as that is to believe."

"Patty was angry, and at a loss for of a comeback. Her frustration bubbled up and she just took a swing at Rebecca. I think she was trying to slap her in the face, but Rebecca dodged, and it ended up landing on her tit."

"Patty looked as shocked as Rebecca for a second, but then she just got this look on her face like, 'There, you got what you deserved.' As soon as Rebecca saw that look, she jumped to her feet and slapped Patty in the tit. Then she put her hands on her hips with a look like, 'Two can play that game.'"

"Patty was immediately on her feet slapping Rebecca's other tit, and Rebecca followed that by slapping Patty again."

"About then Patty paused, and I saw a strange look come over her. She slapped Rebecca very deliberately, then pulled her shoulders back and stuck out her chest, inviting the next slap. She was flushed and breathing much harder than you'd expect from a little slap fight."

"Rebecca slapped her really hard. They were leaving big red handprints with every slap. Then she stuck out her chest just like Patty had."

"On the next slap, Patty reached out and held Rebecca's tit in one hand and slapped it with her other. Rebecca did the same, and they exchanged six or eight more slaps like that. By then their tits were bright red all over."

"Rebecca slapped Patty hard. It made a loud crack sound and I could see Patty's tit bouncing. Patty looked at Rebecca and then lunged at her. I thought they were going to have a cat fight. They landed on the bed, and then I saw Patty kissing Rebecca and grinding her pussy on Rebecca's thigh. Rebecca was grabbing at Patty's back and ass, returning the kiss and grinding her pussy against Patty."

"It was one of the hottest make out sessions I'd ever seen. They kept it up until they both had shrieking orgasms."

"When they finally separated, I asked, 'What was that all about?'"

"Patty said, 'When she slapped my tit, I felt the heat rush to my pussy.' Rebecca said something along the same lines."

"I just took their word for it, but they had a different idea. The next time we had a sleepover, we played a game that involved taking turns performing sex acts on each other. I thought it was my turn to eat Patty's pussy. As I knelt in front of her and took the first lick, Rebecca said, 'What are you doing? It's my turn.'"

"Patty looked at me and said, 'She's right.'"

"I started to argue, but Rebecca cut me off, saying to Patty, 'She needs to be punished.'"

"As Patty voiced her agreement, Rebecca came up behind me and grabbed my elbows. She pulled them behind my back and slid her arm through them so she could hold both of them with one arm. With her other hand, she pushed my butt forward so I was forced to arch my back."

"While Rebecca held me, Patty slapped each of my tits six times. She and Rebecca counted the slaps. When the first one landed, I felt the pain, but I also felt heat from my face to my pussy. My nipples were as hard as stone. By the last slap, I was breathing hard, and I could feel the wetness from my pussy running down my legs."

"As soon as Patty delivered the last slap, Rebecca let go of my arms and laid me back on the floor. Then she kissed and licked my tits. The feeling of her mouth on my sore tits was incredible."

"While Rebecca was making my tits feel better, Patty ate my pussy. It only took a couple of seconds before I had a monster orgasm."

"Since then, we've added tit slapping and spanking to our play time. I've never trusted a guy enough to even let him know I like that. Maybe I'll let you be the first."

I wasn't sure how I felt about hurting someone on purpose, but the thought did send a small tingle through my cock.

As these thoughts were running through my head, Clarice somehow managed to extend one leg straight up and pivot so she was facing me without lifting off my cock. When she was settled in this new position, she placed my hands on her tits and pulled me into a kiss that had my heart racing. As she broke the kiss, she settled her feet on either side of my hips and said, "I think we were planning to fuck."

She began lifting herself off my cock and then letting herself fall to be impaled again. I was amazed at how effortless she made it look, but soon I could tell her legs were getting tired.

As she settled onto my cock, I put one hand on the base of her spine and reached under her arm to put my other hand between her shoulder blades. Then I leaned forward and stood up. As I did, Clarice wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I paused to kiss her as I held her tiny body against mine, then turned and lowered her onto the futon. Once she was settled comfortably, I leaned down so I could kiss her as I began pumping my cock into her ass.

Clarice pulled her knees up to her shoulders, giving me access to drive my full length into her. I stroked her hair and looked into her eyes as I drove into her again and again. She reached up to stroke my cheek as her eyes misted over and a tear rolled down her face. She said, "I hope every time from now on is as perfect as this."

I pulled her into another kiss and renewed my pace. Just as I felt my release, Clarice gasped into my mouth and I felt a huge orgasm roll through her body. Her ass muscles felt like waves squeezing and massaging my cock. As my own orgasm overtook me, I gave her one more kiss and then pressed my forehead to hers. I felt her warm breath on my face and inhaled all the scents I had come to love.

When I lifted my head and opened my eyes, Clarice was looking up at my face. We stayed like that for minutes until my cock softened and slipped out of her ass. I laid down on the futon and pulled her to me. Clarice found grabbed a nearby blanket and pulled it over us as we drifted off to sleep.

Patty woke me when she came in later. As I finished dressing and reached for the door, she stopped me. She hugged me, gave me a warm but chaste kiss, and said, "Be good to her. I love her too."

The next night I was sitting in my room, trying to catch up on the homework I hadn't done the night before and contemplating blowing it off to go see what Clarice and Patty were up to. Just as I concluded that the latter plan was my better option, I got a text from Clarice. It said, "Patty stuck with study group again. Go to library room 517."

I wasn't sure what was up, but I went.

The fifth floor of the library is where all the tutors and research assistants hang out, so I wondered what I was going to find in room 517. When I got there, I found out that it was a private group study room, and it was locked. I went to the front desk to get the key and they told me it was reserved. After thinking for a minute, I said, "I'm supposed to meet Clarice Shea there. She told me she had reserved that room."

The girl at the desk asked for my student ID and checked it against the reservation screen. She must have found what she was looking for because she handed me an electronic access card. "Your group only has it for an hour," she said. I thanked her and went back to see who else was in my "group."