Sophomore Year Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Dean changed the specifications for the faculty club so that it would have a private room for every faculty member. The excuse given was that growth in the university could easily be more than the projections. For some reason, the administration bought it."

"The Faculty Club was built. Every faculty member was given a room. And the affairs with students moved behind closed doors."

"Everything went along fine until 1955, when a professor promised a student that he was going to leave his wife for her. He also promised, as a sign of his devotion, to give her an A in a difficult class. He had no intention of leaving his wife, and he allowed a Teaching Assistant to prepare his grades. The girl had counted on the professors promise, so she didn't do any work and received a D in the class."

"When she realized the professor had been leading her on, she went to the Dean of Faculty, and then to the Chancellor. She figured out pretty quickly that they were in on the game, so she went to the state Board of Regents. The head of the board was a woman who got the position because she was an early feminist, and the Governor was courting the women's vote. Within a month, the Chancellor, the Dean, and the Professor had taken early retirements, and the Faculty Club was closed."

"Enter Gerald Lombard in 1969. He'd been a new professor when the Faculty Club closed, but he fondly remembered a few liaisons he'd had with students in his room there. Now he watched his students and younger faculty members take part in the Summer of Love, and he had an idea. The family mansion was a financial burden, but he still had a big enough trust fund to keep it in top shape with plenty left over for nice toys and expensive vacations. But he hadn't started a family and realized he wasn't likely to at his age, so he didn't have anyone to pass the house on to. He decided to pass it on to the faculty."

"Although people his age pretended to look down on the free love movement, secretly they took part in ménage-a-trois, wife swapping, and key parties. Gerald regularly hosted events like those for a group of close friends and attended similar parties that they hosted."

"He approached those friends with an offer to sell the house for a new Faculty Club where they could hold their parties. The proposal was to sell his mansion to the entire faculty rather than the university, and use it to host a secret fraternal group to be known as the Solemn Fellowship. The Solemn Fellowship would be a legitimate fraternal organization providing cover for a swap club."

"That core group agreed to the proposal and started networking with other faculty members. They soon figured out who would be members of the Faculty Club only and who they would invite to join the Solemn Fellowship as well. A year later, the club opened, and the Fellowship was formed."

"Having sex with students was still frowned upon, but faculty members still took the chance. To mitigate the risk, the Fellowship leaders decided to open up membership to students who could be counted on for discretion a few years later. Faculty members must agree to limit their activities to students who are also Fellowship members."

"You probably know that there are Sacred Fellowship chapters at colleges and universities around the world. As professors and student members left and joined other academic institutions, they naturally wanted to continue their affiliation. We began chartering new chapters in the mid-70s and now have 87 chapters around the world. As a member, you will be entitled to the use of their facilities should you visit one of those schools or transfer. You will be given a password at the end of the night that will allow you to identify yourself to another member and to recognize them."

Just then, a gentleman who looked to be in his late sixties stood up from a chair in a dimly lit corner of the room. No one has noticed him before this. He said, "I'd like to welcome all of you to my home as candidates for the Solemn Fellowship. Please enjoy this evening." As he passed around the room shaking each person's hand, I realized that he was Gerald, and he had to be at least eighty years old.

When he had greeted each of us and left, Regina once again addressed the group, "Our rules are simple: Keep our secret, no jealousy, and no means no. We are, as you've heard, a sex club at heart. If you can't bear to see your partner with another person, you shouldn't be here. If you think anything goes any time, you shouldn't be here."

"We have one additional rule for our student members. You may not have sex with any professor who you are currently taking a class from, or who you may take a class from in the future. So Mr. Morgan here,' she said, pointing to me, "Can't have sex with Professor Stevens, because she teaches upper level courses in his major."

I was not happy at that thought. Professor Stevens paid her way through college with fees she made as a swimsuit model for a major fashion line. At age 33 she still looked like she could step right into the pages of a magazine.

Regina paused and looked around the group and said, "I will need to take a few minutes to talk to some of the candidates."

I had noticed two couples, one heterosexual and one lesbian. Regina walked over to the lesbian couple and asked them a few questions. Apparently satisfied, she came to the heterosexual couple who were sitting next to me. I overheard her ask the male if he had ever seen his partner make love to another man. He answered no. When Regina asked about other women, he answered yes. The woman had seen her husband with another woman, but not with another man. When Regina pressed them, the admitted that they'd had several threesomes with a woman who they'd shared a house with. I overheard Regina say something about having a membership counselor contact them. Then they got up and left.

I was sure there weren't any other couples, so I expected Regina to address the group. Instead, she came to me. "Your significant other is Patty O'Brien?" she asked.

I answered, "No, I'm with Clarice Shea now."

Regina looked at her clipboard and scowled before asking me bluntly, "So you dumped your girlfriend for her roommate?"

I laughed, "No. The three of us are very close. Patty saw that Clarice and I were good together, so she gave us a push."

"Does that mean you've been having sex with both girls?"

"That's right."

Regina asked if I'd ever seen either of the girls have sex with another man, and I told her I had. Then she asked about my experience with other men and I told her about Mark.

Regina shook her head and said, "If any candidate was going to be okay with our jealousy rule, it would be you."

I found out later that they interview any candidate who doesn't have a minimum "experience level" documented in their nomination package.

Regina returned to the center of the room and addressed the group again, "Thank you for your patience. The Solemn Fellowship has exclusive use of the Faculty Club facility two nights each month. On the first Thursday of the month, we have a general meeting open to all members. On the third Thursday, our 'special interest' groups take turns hosting. Right now, we have two special interest groups. One is or BDSM group, and the other group, who is sponsoring tonight's event, is the LGBT group. We also have special events from time to time throughout the year."

"As members attending an LGBT gathering for the first time, we have a tradition to help you meet our members. Please get undressed and hang your clothes in the closet behind that door, and then I will explain. Gentlemen, you were told to wear butt plugs. Please remove them. You'll find plastic bags that you can wrap them in on the shelf," she said, pointing towards the closet.

Everyone stood and stripped without any real hesitation. A guy who had been sitting next to me introduced himself as Bart and handed me a plastic bag, asking if I could help him with his plug. He had the look of a runner, and I admit I checked out his ass as I pulled out his plug. After I pulled out his plug, he obliged me by helping with mine. He gave it a little twist and a couple of small thrusts as he removed it. I took the bag from him, sealed it and put it in my coat pocket, then went to hang up my clothes.

As we each emerged from the closet, Regina handed us a plastic bag. Each guy received a large bag and each woman received a small one. When I looked in my bag, I found a butt plug with a horse's tail. I looked up and saw the woman across from me holding a chain with nipple clamps at each end.

Regina said, "We call these items the Mare's Tail and the Mare's Harness. They signify that you are there to be mounted. You are to accommodate any reasonable request made by any club member tonight. If you have questions about reasonableness, please speak with me. When you've all put these on, we'll go meet the members."

As I inserted the tail into my ass, I was standing near the lesbian couple. While they attached the clips to each other's breasts, they introduced themselves as Margo and Ariel. The clips were adjustable, and I noticed that Margo tightened Ariel's until she winced noticeable. She took a couple of deep breaths, then kissed Margo and whispered, "That's perfect."

When we'd all donned our new accessories, Regina led us out a different door and down a short hallway before opening a door that led into the parlor. As we entered, I saw about twenty people there. I sought out Clarice with my eyes and found her across the room talking to a very skinny woman. Both Clarice and the woman had the tops of their dresses pushed down around their waists, and they were idly playing with each other's nipples as they talked. Patty was sitting on a sofa nearby, talking to a woman about her mother's age in a lace dress that was almost transparent.

As I looked that way, I saw that Regina had crossed to where Patty was sitting and greeted her and the other woman. They stood and Regina gave the woman a kiss. As she did, the woman cupped Regina's breast. When Regina leaned toward Patty for a kiss, Patty also cupped her hand under Regina's breast. Then the three of them stood talking while the two of them squeezed and hefted Regina's tits.

By then I had walked a few paces into the room. I was the last one to enter, so I could see members intercept my fellow candidates as they fanned out through the room.

One woman, who was standing with a man, stopped Margo and Ariel. After a brief conversation, she pulled her dress off over her head and handed it to her companion. Margo sat on the floor, leaning back with her hands behind her. She tilted her head back and the woman squatted over her face, lowering her pussy to Margo's waiting tongue. As Margo started licking the woman's pussy, Ariel knelt behind her and stuck out a tongue that would put some guys' cocks to shame. She spread the woman's cheeks and speared her with an inch and a half of tongue. The woman jumped, then reached back and pulled Ariel's head towards her ass.

I saw Bart bending over the back of a sofa, receiving a vigorous fucking from a young guy who looked like a student. On the sofa in front of Bart, a bald member with incredibly hairy legs was sitting on the couch, holding his cock so another candidate could impale himself on it.

A tall guy who looked like a weightlifter stopped me. I recognized him as a professor from the aeronautical engineering. He introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Keith. I teach in the Aero department. This is my wife, Anita."

I introduced myself and he said, "I'd like to be the first one to claim your ass. When you guys came into the room, Anita pointed you out and said, 'He looks like your type.'"

I said, "Sure," and looked for a place to get comfortable. Keith had a different idea. He dropped his pants, revealing six and a half inches of smooth, cut cock with big balls hugging tight to his body and said, "Come here and grab your ankles."

As I complied with his request, he grabbed my "tail" and pulled the plug out of my ass. His wife took a packet of lube that she had retrieved from a bowl on a nearby table, broke it open, and dribbled it down my ass crack. Keith caught it as it dripped over my hole and worked a good dose of it into my pucker. Then Anita broke open a second packet over his cock. Keith handed her the butt plug as he massaged the lube onto his length. Then he placed his knob at my opening.

I felt really unsteady until Keith grabbed my hips and slowly forced his length into me. As he reached bottom and slowly pulled out, I realized that he was completely in control. That thought instantly set my blood pounding. I made a mental note to try this on Clarice someday, then I relaxed and focused on the sensation of his cock forcing me open. Anita must have experienced this many times, because she leaned down and said, "Isn't it great having him just take your ass?"

I just smiled and nodded as I felt Keith shift his feet. He spread his legs and moved back, bending slightly at the knees. This gave him the leverage he needed to push my body away from him and then slam me back onto his cock. As he built up speed, I sensed a crowd gathering around us.

As I glanced around, I saw Patty and Clarice standing together with Regina and her friend behind them. The two older women were kneading the girls' tits, while the girls leaned back against them with their heads tipped back on their shoulders. As they saw me look up, Clarice mouthed, "Gay boy," and Patty mouthed, "Slut."

Clarice tapped a man standing next to her on the shoulder and had a whispered conversation with him. When they finished, he came over and whispered in Keith's ear. Keith nodded in agreement, and he leaned down to talk to me, "Hi, I'm Lee, and your girlfriend tells me you're Ian. She also told me you have never been spit roasted, but she'd like to see it. Are you up for that?"

I grinned in Clarice's direction and said, "Sure. Show me what you've got."

I found out later that he and Keith are workout buddies, and that they're both amateur body builders. Based on the meat they were packing, I could tell they didn't use steroids to bulk up. Lee presented me with seven inches of fat, uncut cock. As I reached for it, Keith slapped my ass hard and said, "I told you to hold your ankles."

I put my hands back on my ankles as I realized that Lee was teasing me by staying just out of reach. I extended my tongue and flicked it in his direction, and soon he was allowing me to graze my tongue across his cock. When the tease got to be too much for him to, he lined up his cock with my mouth, and as Keith pushed me off his cock, Lee leaned into my mouth and grabbed my head. I tightened my lips around his shaft, and we settled into a rhythm controlled by Keith as he pulled my ass onto his cock, then forced my mouth onto Lee's cock.

Keith was performing for the audience. I knew he had to be close to cumming, but he was holding off until he sensed the peak of interest. That came when Lee threw his head back and yelled, "Swallow this, you cum whore!" Keith accelerated the pace and as the last pulses jetted out of Lee's cock, Keith yelled, "Feel that load fill your ass!"

A few seconds later, both men pulled their cocks out of my body and the audience gave us a round of applause. I was surprised to feel Anita lick Keith's cum out of my ass. Then she relubed the Mare's Tail and reinserted it.

The rest of the night was less spectacular. Four more guys asked to fuck me, six guys wanted blowjobs, and two guys wanted me to fuck them. One of them was a theater professor who was with his wife and his gay, live-in lover. He was versatile, but his lover is a bottom. They invited me to give him a sandwich fuck.

Bart had been watching all of these encounters and said, "You're the popular kid. Are you completely gay?"

I told him I'd only recently discovered gay sex. I pointed to Clarice and Patty and explained the situation as far as roommates and girlfriends. He said, "Holy crap. Your life sounds like a porn novel."

Not much later, we got dressed to go home. On the way out, Regina stopped me and said, "You need to know the code phrase. If you think someone is a member, ask them, 'Do you know of Gerald the Elder?' If they answer, 'Yes, but I haven't seen or heard from him since '69,' shake their hand. If they momentarily make a circle around your thumb with their thumb and forefinger as they release their grip, you will know they are part of the Fellowship. You must make the same circle around their thumb also."

As we were walking back, Bonnie said, "Mario is going to join now. He came to the meeting where I had my initiation, but when they told him some of the guys liked gay sex and might proposition him, he backed out. He signed the forms so I could join, but he didn't think it was his scene. Now he feels more comfortable about gay sex, so he's gonna join at the next regular meeting."

Patty said, "That's great. Maybe we can help initiate him."

Just then we arrived at the girl's dorm and turned to go our separate ways. As we finished saying our good nights, Clarice said, "Regina told me to make sure you're at the next regular meeting. She thought you might like to tit fuck her and cum on her face."