Sophomore Year Pt. 06

Story Info
Hot movie gets Patty, Mark and Ian horny. Nature happens.
5.2k words
4.69
5.4k
7
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 02/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6: Incest

Chapter 18: Incest - Ian, Patty and Mark have a three-way

Over the next few weeks, we mostly went about our routine. I still spent as much time with the girls as I could. Patty had started messing around with Priya, so I didn't see her as much. I learned most of the details third hand from Clarice. From what she told me, they mostly got together in private because Priya wasn't ready for any big lesbian adventures. Priya knew Kevin would expect a girl-on-girl show if he found out about her and Patty, so she swore the girls to secrecy, and she made me swear too when she found out I knew about them.

Clarice said that Patty had convinced her to come and visit them after she fucked Kevin so they could eat his cum out of her pussy. She told me about one time when Kevin fucked Priya three times in one night. Priya snuck over after every time, telling Kevin she was going to the bathroom to cleanup. The first two times, Patty did a quick cleanup and sent her on her way. Then Clarice took a turn at cleanup duty, keeping Priya there for fifteen minutes and bringing her to four orgasms.

Clarice reported that Patty said, "I thought about doing that, but I was afraid Kevin would get suspicious and come looking for her. I don't want him messing things up between us." Clarice's answer was, "I knew you were dying to do it for Priya, so I thought, 'Screw Kevin,' and did it anyway."

I ran into Keith in the engineering building one day. He invited me to work out in the mornings with him and Lee. They meet at the fitness center in the Faculty Club every day at 7:30. I started working out with them and found that they really knew a lot about weight training. Most days we worked out, showered in the club and went about our business. Two or three days a week, we would go up to one of the private rooms in the club after our regular workout, give each other's cocks and asses a workout, and then shower and head out.

On Patty's weekends to work, I spent a lot of time with Clarice doing normal couple stuff. On my weekends to work, Mark, Brian and I would try to wear out each other's asses and cocks. We would usually have at least one web cam session with the girls and Mark's on-line friends.

I did get together with Regina at the next meeting. Her tits were amazing, and she really liked when I licked them clean. She said her husband loved the club, but the idea of doing anything he considered "Gay," including cum eating, turned him off completely. He did like to watch other guys perform gay sex acts, so he was happy to fill Regina's pussy with his jizz so I could lick it out. He drew the line at letting me clean his cock.

Thanksgiving weekend arrived, seemingly with no warning. My mom was going to see my sister, Karen, who lived eight hours away in the opposite direction. I didn't like the idea of spending what would have added up to a full day of my holiday in a car, so I talked to them and they agreed it would be better if I went with Clarice and Patty.

I wanted to stay with Clarice, but her family had out-of-town relatives coming to visit, so there wasn't any room. Teri and Drew said I was welcome to stay with them. Bonnie and Mario were spending the holiday with Bonnie's family, so we decided to caravan home.

Because the university had a lot of out of state students, classes ended at noon on Wednesday to allow for travel time. We met up right after lunch on Wednesday. We had decided to take my car, since it was the biggest, along with Bonnie and Mario's van.

When we had all the luggage stowed in the trunk, I got into my car and Clarice and Bonnie jumped into the back seat. I asked them, "Are you gonna make Mario drive alone?"

Bonnie said, "No, Patty's riding with him."

I looked over at the van and saw Patty climbing between the two seats in the middle row and settling into the back seat. I turned to Bonnie with a puzzled look. Clarice laughed and said, "She's going to entertain the girls and Mario."

Now I was really confused. As we pulled out from the curb, Bonnie took pity on me and explained, "Patty can talk to the girls and help them with their games and videos, but they can't see her. Mario has a mommy mirror that he can use to keep an eye on the back seats. Right about now, Patty is wearing nothing but a cupless bra and crotchless panties. You should stay back and keep an eye out so Mario doesn't drive into a ditch."

Just then, a large bundle of clothing landed on the passenger seat. I glanced in the mirror and saw Clarice and Bonnie, naked and kissing. Clarice said, "You'd better not drive into a ditch either. We thought we could make the drive more fun for us, and maybe some truckers."

Bonnie added, "When Patty told me about flashing those truckers, it got me really hot. I can't very well live out that fantasy on a family road trip, so Patty and Clarice came up with this idea."

By the time we had been on the road for half an hour, we had made at least thirty friends in the trucking industry and my cock was sore from being stiff in my pants for that long. The slurping and sucking noises coming from the back seat, along with the smell of aroused pussies, were driving me insane. Finally, I pulled over and climbed into the back seat. I said, "This car isn't moving until my cock shoots off in a wet hole."

Clarice slid over the front seat, still completely naked, and said, I've got a better idea."

She adjusted the seat and mirrors, then pulled out onto the highway while Bonnie helped me get naked. She insisted on riding me because she said it would give the best show. I spent fifteen minutes with my cock blissfully wrapped in Bonnie's pussy and my face buried in her magnificent tits, and ten more minutes licking her clean.

As Bonnie and I caught our breath, I asked her, "I wondered why Mario was okay with you joining the club. I assume you guys were already hooking up with other people?"

Bonnie's looked deep in thought for a minute before she answered, "We hooked up with a girl at a party who happened to be a Fellowship member. She was flirting with both of us, so I called her bluff. She kissed me and then Mario. We all danced for a while and then went back to our place."

"That doesn't sound like enough to get you a nomination."

"We actually hooked up with her a few more times. One time she asked why we were cool about both of us sleeping with her, so we told her about our introduction to swinging."

Clarice chimed in from the front seat, "You guys were regular swingers before you joined the Fellowship?"

"No, but we had done some swinging. When we were freshman, we went to Florida for spring break and stayed with some of Mario's relatives. They live in a gated community in Key Biscayne, outside Miami. While we were there, we went to a pool party that some of their friends were throwing."

"Pretty soon after we got there, this couple, Marlee and Robert, started talking to us. They looked like they were in their late fifties, but they were in great shape. Marlee looked better in her bikini than I looked in my one piece, and Robert had a rock-solid chest and a hint of a six pack."

"I commented on their looks and Marlee told me that they'd just recently retired and moved to the area. When they saw all of the beach bodies, they decided they needed to fit in, so they were working out with a personal trainer five days a week."

"Marlee looked at Mario and me like she was checking us out and said, 'You look pretty good too. I'd like a chance to rediscover what kind of stamina a nineteen-year-old has."

"Mario and I looked at each other, and I could tell he was as confused as I was. Robert steered the conversation to another topic and we forgot about it. A few minutes later, they excused themselves and left to talk to some other people."

"Later on, after I'd had a couple of pina coladas, I ran into Marlee again. I was just buzzed enough to ask her about her comment. She said, 'If I thought you and Mario would both be okay with it, I'd drag him across the street to my bedroom right now.'"

"I said, 'And Robert would be okay with that?'"

"Marlee laughed. She said, 'As soon as he saw me leave, he'd try to get you to come with him and follow us.'"

"So I asked, 'You mean you guys fuck around and you're both okay with it?'"

"Marlee smiled at me and said, 'We're swingers. We have an open marriage. We can sleep with other people whenever we want as long as we tell each other.'"

"I'd heard of swingers, but I'd never met any before. I asked her how they got started."

"Marlee said, 'Let's get fresh drinks and find someplace comfortable. This will take a while.'"

"When we were settled in a quiet corner well out of the party traffic, she said, 'When the last one of our kids left home, Robert and I were ready for a divorce. The stress of his job and raising the kids had taken all the romance out of our marriage. We were just roommates.'"

"'Robert was an executive with a Fortune 500 company that had a family-friendly reputation, so a divorce might have raised some eyebrows. We also realized that deep down we still did love each other. So we did the whole marriage counseling thing. It helped, but the spark in the bedroom still wasn't there.'"

"'Our therapist said we could try either a trial separation, or a long, romantic getaway. She said that very few of her clients who tried the separation ended up getting back together, so we opted for the getaway.'"

"'We spent a lot of time researching resorts and vacation packages. The first thing we decided was that we wanted someplace tropical with lots of beautiful people. We figured that being surrounded by picture book lovers might inspire us.'"

"'As we researched tropical resorts, we found several clothing-optional resorts. Neither of us had ever tried public nudity before, but the idea excited us. We actually had a couple of hot nights from just discussing that option. So we focused our search on nude resorts.

The one we settled on had a brochure that read, "Enjoy the warn tropical sun, and soothing waters of the Caribbean as a gentle ocean breeze caresses your bare skin, while you soak up the beauty of nature and the human form on our mile long white sand beach. If your surroundings excite your passions, we have many secluded glens and private cabanas scattered around the property where you and your lover can indulge each other. Don't be surprised if you hear cries of love as you pass these private enclaves."'"

"'When I went to book the resort, the woman at the travel agency said, "You want the clothing-optional side, not the swingers side, right?"'"

"'That stopped me dead. I said, "I have to check with my husband."'"

"'After a couple more hot nights, we booked the swingers resort. We both played with a lot of other people that week, but we made sure to sleep together every night and we always had enough energy left to make love at least once.'"

"'When we got back, we looked into swinging clubs in our area and we've been swingers ever since."'

"Marlee's story got me hot. Marlee must have noticed. We'd been sitting side by side on a small bench, with her hand resting on my thigh. As she told me about some of her swinging experiences, she casually slid closer to me until our bodies were touching from knee to chest. I could feel her breasts rubbing against mine each time one of us took a breath. I stared at the noticeable peaks in her bra while she talked. She became bolder, running her fingers lightly over my legs and up my side. As she told me about her first time with another woman, she was caressing my inner thigh. When she ran her finger up my slit, I just sucked in my breath. That's when Marlee said, 'We should find Mario and Robert and go to my house.'"

"We did just that. Marlee found Mario, and within ten minutes she was leading him by the hand through the crowd. I was talking to Robert, and when I saw them together I said, 'I think Marlee wants to move the party to your house.' Robert smiled, took my hand, and led me after them."

"We spent the night with them, all four of us together in a king-sized bed. Marlee went down on me, the first time I'd ever been with a woman, but otherwise it was Marlee with Mario and me with Robert. We got together twice more that week, and we visited them on a couple of other vacations."

"When we got back to school, we would occasionally hook up with other people who flirted with us. I gained more experience with girls, including the one who nominated us."

Just then, we caught up to the van as Mario pulled into a scenic overlook on the edge of town.

We all got dressed as quickly as we could in the tight confines of the car. There was a slight delay as Mario and Patty climbed into the back seat of my car so she could make up with Mario for teasing him so long. The Enriquez family got back on the road, and we followed after a slight additional delay for Clarice and I to clean up Patty. An hour and a half of blue balls made for an amazing amount of cum.

Soon after, we dropped Clarice off, wished her parents a happy Thanksgiving, and headed to Patty's house.

As we walked into the house, we could see signs of preparations for some kind of dinner party. Teri hugged us both and explained that a potential client was in town for the holiday. He had a noon flight out on Friday, so Teri agreed to host a party on Wednesday night as a meet-and-greet type event, and then she was going to make her pitch on Friday. She said, "I'd like you all to say hi, but then I need you to make yourselves scarce."

We had an early dinner, put on some respectable clothes, met Teri's client, and went to Mark's room to watch a movie. Actually, Mark and I dressed respectably. Teri was dressed in a soft, pale blue button-down sweater with a low-cut neckline that showed a hint of cleavage and a loose, black knee-length skirt with dark stockings and stiletto platform pumps. Patty wore a long-sleeved crew-neck top that fit like a second skin, a thigh-length pleated skirt and platform pumps. I didn't see any sign of a bra, but I also didn't see any obvious pokeys. Later, she showed me she was wearing adhesive nipple covers that match her skin tone and feather smoothly into her skin. They were both sexy enough to catch the men's eyes but demure enough to avoid alienating the women.

We met Teri's guests, made small talk while Drew served everyone drinks, and then excused ourselves and left for Mark's room.

Once we were behind closed doors, we stripped down to bare skin. As we were starting to pull on t-shirts and pajama bottoms, the door opened a crack and Teri stuck her head in. She paused for a beat when she saw we were all nude before saying, "Thanks kids. You made a good impression. I'll let you know when the coast is clear." None of us had made any attempt to cover up, and Teri looked each of us up and down in turn before slipping back out the door and closing it.

Patty slapped me on the butt and said, "My mom was totally checking you out!"

Mark said, "And judging by the way her nipples popped out, she liked what she saw!"

I turned to Mark and said, "Dude, were you checking out your mom's tits?"

He admitted, "I always do. You can't deny my mom is hot!"

Patty agreed, "He's right. I'd do her too. Now what movie are we watching?"

Patty refused to watch the "guy movies," as she called them, that Mark and I suggested. Instead, we picked a comedy with a love story that Mark and I agreed wasn't quite a chick flick. As Mark started the movie, Patty lit the fireplace and turned out the lights.

In the middle of the movie, during a scene where the two lead characters were making up after a fight, I asked Patty, "You were serious when you said you'd do your mom, weren't you."

She looked from me to Mark and in a tiny voice said, "God yes! She's so beautiful!"

After a brief pause, Patty went on, "I've seen her naked or nearly naked at the pool or when we've gone clothes shopping. I always thought she had a hot body, and once I started sleeping with girls, I wished I could find a girl who looked like her. It's only recently that I let myself fantasize about having sex with her."

For some reason we were all crowded at one end of the sofa, with me wedged against the arm of the sofa, and Patty sitting between Mark and me. I put my arm around her and she settled against my body. Mark slid a little closer to her and put an arm around her from the other side. Mark quietly said, "I feel exactly the same way."

Patty turned to Mark and looked into his eyes for a time, then put her arms around his neck, and gave him a long, tender kiss. It wasn't quite a lover's kiss, but it was more than a brother-sister kiss. When she broke the kiss, Patty settled back down against me, and we went back to watching the movie.

When that movie ended, we put in another one called "9 1/2 Weeks" that Patty said was, "Totally hot." Her critique was on the money, and about halfway through the film we were all hot. Mark and I took our shirts off, but we stayed in our little huddle.

Not much later, Teri stuck her head in to give us the all-clear. She glanced at the screen and said, "'9 1/2 Weeks!' I love that movie!"

Mark slid over, to make a space between himself and Patty and said, "Then join us." He started to get up as he asked, "Do you want me to see if Dad wants to watch too?"

Teri sat down next to Patty and answered, "No, don't bother him. He was really tired and is going to bed."

As the scene we were watching ended, Teri said, "I'm really warm."

Mark started to move towards the opposite end of the sofa, but Teri stood up and said, "Pause the movie, please." I thought she was going to go to her room to change out of her business clothes. Instead, she went to Mark's dresser and rummaged in a drawer for a minute, finally pulling out a worn-out looking nylon football jersey.

She slid the jersey over her head, and we could see her moving underneath. A moment later her sweater landed at her feet. In the glow from the TV I could make out the shadow of a lacy bra through the worn fabric. A few seconds of rustling and the bra joined the blouse at her feet. Now we could all see her stiff nipples pressing against the thin, light-colored fabric. I noticed that her nipples got very dark when she was aroused.

Next, she reached under her skirt and pulled off her pantyhose. Finally, she stood up, lifting the jersey so she could unfasten her skirt. She let both the jersey and the skirt go at the same time.

As they fell, we had a teasing peak that gave a hint she was wearing a dark thong before the jersey fell in place. Turning sideways, she bent at the waist and picked up her clothes. If she had been facing away from us, I'm sure we would have seen heaven. When she stood up straight the jersey just reached the bottom of her crotch in the front and the bottoms of her ass cheeks in the back. She threw the bundle of clothes towards the door and sat back down. She shoved the front of the jersey down to cover her crotch, but we could see every inch of her legs.

If we hadn't been worked up before, we were now. We all kept sneaking peeks at her long, smooth legs where they disappeared under the jersey. Mark and I couldn't see much, but after she left Patty reported that she was wearing a black, lace thong, and it was wet. She said, "I would frig myself into oblivion if I could suck on that!"

Teri watched the movie to the end. By then she was flushed, breathing hard, and obviously in as much need of relief as we were. She stood and gave us each a kiss. She bent at the waist with her feet together and her legs straight as she picked up her clothes from the floor, but she was in shadows so we could only see the outline of her legs and ass. As she slipped out the door, she said, "I think I'm gonna go wake your father up."

As soon as the door closed, Patty was on her feet peeling off her clothes. She said, "Oh my god! That was so hot!"

12