Sophomore Year Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark and I both shed our shorts as Patty said, "I need pussy! I need cock! One of you get over here, now!"

Mark and I looked at each other, surprised to hear Mark included in that demand. We both shrugged and moved to embrace her beautiful, naked form.

As we both closed in on her from either side, Patty grabbed me and gave me a very hot kiss. Then she turned to Mark, pressed her body against his and gave him a deep, open-mouthed kiss. She paused to say, "God, did you see how hot she looked? Her scent was driving me crazy, making my mouth water to taste her! If I had a cock I would've run after her and fucked her until she screamed! Don't you want to fuck our mom?"

Mark answered, Oh god, yes!" as he pulled Patty into another kiss.

As they kissed, Patty and Mark were running their hands over each other's bodies. They both seemed oblivious to my presence.

Patty turned slightly to make room so she could rub the inside of Mark's thighs, quickly moving to stroke his cock and balls. Mark took advantage of the change of position to run his hand over Patty's breasts and down between her thighs. Soon, they were doing everything they could to bring their sibling to orgasm.

Suddenly, Patty broke the kiss. She pushed Mark to the floor and laid down on top of him, with his cock sandwiched against her pussy. After another brief kiss, she reached between them and placed the head of his cock at her opening as she said, "I want this. If you want it too, you know how to show me."

Without a moment's hesitation, Mark drove his length into his sister's pussy. Patty moaned, "Oh god yes! Thank you! I love you!" before she locked him in another passionate kiss.

Mark broke the kiss to catch his breath. When he did, Patty sat up with her hands on his chest. As Mark reached up for her breasts, she rose up on her knees until only the tip of Mark's cock remained in her cunt, before dropping back down. She slowly fucked Mark like that until he pulled her to his body and rolled over so that he was on top. Patty wrapped her legs around him and whispered, "Pound my cunt! Fill me with your sperm! Make me yours."

Mark slammed his cock into her and began a rapid pounding. Patty dug her heels into his ass, urging him to increase his assault. As Mark's orgasm drew near, he said, "I'm gonna fill you up now! Take my cum, big sister!" He pounded into her twice more before ramming his cock into the hilt and letting out an inarticulate moan.

Patty pulled his face to hers and showered him with kisses. As the tension left his body, he pulled out and knelt between Patty's thighs. He licked the cum dripping from her crimson lips before he sucked her clit into his mouth. As he did, Patty let out a grunt and her whole body began shivering.

When Patty's spasms subsided, Mark lay down next to her and took her in his arms.

I had been riveted by the tender, erotic performance I was privileged to witness. At the end, I found I was holding my breath. As I took a deep breath, I caught a glimpse of movement out of the corner of my eye. I turned just in time to see Teri slip out the door. Mark's jersey was on the floor nearby. I moved to retrieve it and kicked it into a corner where Mark and Patty wouldn't see it.

Mark seemed to realize suddenly that I was in the room too. He pointed to me and asked Patty, "Is this guy a voyeur or just a fifth wheel?"

Patty answered, "I'm not sure, but he has a big, hard cock, so we should let him join the party."

They got up off the floor and came to me. Mark took me in his arms and gave me a deep kiss while Patty rubbed both of our backs. When Mark broke the kiss, Patty moved in to take over.

After swapping partners a couple of times, Patty pushed me down onto one of the beds. She knelt between my legs and started sucking my cock, while Mark moved my head to the edge of the bed. As my head tipped back, he stepped forward and slid his cock past my lips and into my throat.

My mouth started watering as soon as I realized he was going to feed me his cock. As I closed my lips around his shaft. I could taste the residue of his and Patty's lovemaking, and I eagerly worked my tongue over his shaft to collect as much of it as I could. While I did that, I felt Patty ramming her mouth down onto my shaft.

I continued sucking Mark until I could taste a steady stream of precum leaking from his dick. Then I pushed him away and said, "You two can make up for leaving me out of the action by letting me be the man in the middle now."

Patty liked that idea. She said, "I still have one hole that hasn't had a cock tonight. Your plan should take care of that."

Patty pulled me off the bed and into the bathroom. We quickly cleaned and lubricated each other before returning to bed.

The bathroom break had caused Mark and I to go soft. Patty saw that and said, "Time to fluff!"

She dove onto Mark's cock, leaving me to straddle his head and feed him my cock. In a few minutes, we were both ready.

Patty positioned herself with her ass on the edge of the bed. I lubed my cock and then lifted her feet until I could clearly see her cute little hole shining with lube. I pushed my cock head just inside her sphincter and stopped, indicating to Mark that it was his turn.

Mark slid his length into my ass, paused for a second, and then quickly pulled out and slid his cock back in. As he did, I allowed him to push my cock into Patty so we both bottomed out at the same time. As we paused in that position, I turned to Mark and said, "Now that you're fucking your sister, you've got to try her ass. She takes cock like a gay whore."

Patty smacked me in the chest and said, "Doesn't seem like anyone is giving me much cock right now."

I pulled out, forcing Mark back, and then slammed back into her, causing her to grunt. She said, "Now that's what I like!"

We worked out our rhythm and soon we were all panting and feeling the tingle. Patty was rubbing her clit, and I was pulling her nipples. She started moaning and begging me to pinch and pull her nipples harder.

As Patty kept telling me to "Make it hurt," I pulled back my hand and slapped her tit. She screamed, "Yes, that's what I want!" so I continued to slap her. After six slaps, she let out a scream and begged me to keep pounding. The clenching of her ass around my cock sent me over the edge, and as my ass gripped Mark's cock, he dumped his load into me.

When I stood up, Mark took it upon himself to clean my cock and Patty used her talented tongue to clean my ass.

We slowly separated, and I climbed into bed. Mark and Patty each gave me a kiss, then Mark knelt to lick Patty's dripping hole clean. When he was done, he stood and took Patty in his arms. They embraced each other and kissed like long-separated lovers who've just reunited. Patty stood on one leg, with her other leg wrapped around Mark's ass as they pressed their bodies together as their tongues fought a duel. As they kissed and explored each other's bodies, I could see Mark beginning to stiffen and I could smell the musk of Patty's pussy rising.

Soon, they were both shivering with anticipation. Patty wrapped both legs around Mark. He grabbed her thighs with both hands, lewdly spreading her ass and pussy, and carried her to his bed. After laying her down, he climbed between her legs and his newly revived cock found her pussy without any guidance. They made slow, sensuous love as I watched, mesmerized. Eventually, an urgent need to climax overtook them and they became animals in rut, crying out each other's names as they came nearly simultaneously. They kissed, with tears of love in their eyes until Mark's cock came free. Then they tenderly licked each other clean, Patty tucked Mark into bed with a lingering kiss, and she left for her own room.

12