All Comments on 'Sorcerer's Dilemma'

by IKnowKungFu

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BruceWoBruceWoover 1 year ago

I hope that there is a second chapter. Great stuff.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Now this is how you solve relationship problems! Great story, great detail. The sorcery seems like more could be done with it. Could have a sequel or other stories in the same universe.

HOG57headHOG57headover 1 year ago

Love the storyline i hope you continue.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Most of my stories are polyamory similar to this, only the girls in my stories have no reservations about the bisexual aspect and eagerly engage in Sapphic love for each other. The one exception so far is "Meet Me In Memphis" which is a monogamous relationship story.

I'm still not certain exactly what part of the plot that the wizardry really played in this story other than to create an alternative reality where polygamy wasn't illegal. I would support plural marriage under certain conditions, the primary condition being that if a new woman has been invited to join the family by a married man, then the existing wife or wives must stand with their husband and each give her consent in person at the wedding that adds the new sister. Likewise if a wife is seeking a second husband. All parties regardless of gender should have a say before someone new is legally joined into their family.

Since I liked this one so much, I'll have to browse your other stories to see if you have written anything else that piques my interests! 5/5

IvarHakuseIvarHakuseover 1 year ago

Double cowgirl, fucking one while licking the other would have brought this story to a good and completed conclusion. Maybe add it to a follow up on this?

mitchawamitchawaover 1 year ago

Excellent story and sex scenes, but for a "Big Tit" story there was limited titty play.

HectorBidonHectorBidonover 1 year ago

Delightful. You have a very engaging style: simple but precise, paying as much attention to the feelings and emotions of your characters as to where they hang their purses.

I liked the first date with Emily the best. It had a sweetness and restraint that one doesn't always find on this site. The way you painted Sam's hopefulness and uncertainty and delight and consideration seemed very true-to-life and closely observed.

Some other parts of the story—the pregnancies and the polyamory—struck me more as fantasy. I was able to enjoy them in that light, but I didn't get quite the same sense of real-life characters in a real-life situation. Anyway, thanks for another wonderful story. I'm glad you write and share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You made a FMF threesome into something loving versus a stroke story; seems to be very difficult to do.

THANK YOU for a wonderful read.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

I'm not into impregnation...it's hot for several seconds while cumming but a kid will kill your sex life for many years to come. This story is amazing though! Loving, tender, sweet and very hot. If it was longer and Emily/Tanya developed their relationship and intimacy it would be even better imo though. Still, thanks for the great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story needs a sequel

coyote62coyote627 months ago

Sequel yes....loved it!! It would be my dream cum true!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIKnowKungFu@IKnowKungFu
If you'd like to discuss my stories in private, you can contact me at: iknowkungfu42@outlook.com ~ FAQ: Will I ever finish A Chance Encounter? I'm interested in remaking and finishing that story now that I'm a much more confident writer. It's on my to-do list but it will tak...