Sorceress Slut Azara

Story Info
From a casual exhibitionist to an ogre demon cockslut.
9.2k words
4.21
7.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers

Sorceress Azara could still not believe that she was really doing it, she was wearing nothing under her robes even as she was surrounded by some of the most powerful magic users she had ever known. Her heart beat so fast that it felt like it would explode from some vile curse magic at any moment. But it was all worth it as the act filled her with an extreme rush of excitement that she had nothing else compare to, just like the ancient scrolls had promised. Not even the last time she had managed to increase her power in a notable way had given her such a sweet mix of exhilaration and ecstasy.

"Lady Azara, what are you plotting? Or why are you so silent about this matter?" a stern voice asked from the other side of a large round standing table that dominated the meeting hall. It was surrounded by the members of the Ruling Council who wore different colored robes and faceless masks that were imbued from top to bottom with all kinds of protective charms and enchantments. The overlords who governed over a prominent trading city were equally wary of any internal conflict as external threats.

"Lord Darken, I thought we settled this matter, that greedy ogre is to be executed and I add some, what was it, transparency on how many crystals are mined," Azara voiced with a calm tone while her eyes focused on the Mage Lord with a red face mask. Even as her voice projected authority, her nubile elven body was trembling a bit. If she had not worn her purple mask that matched her robes, someone might have noticed that she had been more than distracted from the current topic.

"Even if there is nothing to accuse you of, I find it odd that you agreed to dispose of one of your most powerful ogres so easily," Darken stated with a glance around the hall. Most just stood there focused on what was spoken since words were the most revealing thing around this table of powerful but equally paranoid magical councilors. Counselors who usually only agreed on things just to keep the meetings as short as possible so they could return to their own activities.

"If he can't even be trusted to manage the mining operations, what is the use of keeping him?" Azara shrugged and she shifted her knees to spread her long legs to lessen the perverted pressure on her crotch. She had gotten so used to standing in the council meetings that any moment she was not trying to entertain herself was filled with boredom. Even when the topic was about her, it hardly mattered since usually, nobody in the council had the courage to directly act against the other members and Darken's accusations only served to add to her excitement.

"If you are so flippant about him, why don't gift him to me for disposal, some of my apprentices have developed very creative reward and punishment methods of extracting information," Darken offered with another wide glance around the hall to request support. "Maybe they can even figure out where the missing crystals went."

"So bold of you to assume that your methods are more creative than mine," Azara voiced while the memory of her last conversation with the traitorous ogre visited her mind. He had yelled something about not even her arrogant bitch cunt could make him talk before her apprentice Elena had dragged him away to be interrogated.

"Offering their services is the least I can do," Darken shrugged but Azara barely heard him. She saw herself exposing all of her perfect silky flesh to the ogre and not even using a mask. Like that, he could tell if she was lying from her bare face, she could reveal to him all of her dirtiest secrets and he would know them to be true but would not live to tell about them. So she bit into her lower lip while a disgustingly sweet excitement filled her.

By the time the meeting was over, Azara was almost trembling from anticipation while she wondered if the mages that were flanking her at the table were able to hear her heavier than usual breathing. Even thoughts of immediate exposure visited her mind but there was no way she could do that. The humiliation would be beyond anything she would be willing to subject herself to.

After the final words, Azara almost ran into the mirror behind her that operated as a Portal Focus that was adjusted so only her magic could operate it. Her body distorted a bit before it turned into dust and flew into the mirror.

** * **

The moment Azara materialized in her luxurious bedroom that was located near the top of her tower, she began fiddling with her robes. Her purple eyes focused on the mirror that she had just used to enter the room before she took off her mask to show her slightly gaping soft lips and flawless elven face.

"Now what should I do, appear before that traitorous brute and just... just," Azara began to stutter while her hands moved to slowly but surely tear down her robes. They fell down around her to reveal that she had not worn anything else to the meeting.

Azara squinted her eyes like seeing her slender pale body being exposed to the mirror was blinding her. Her stomach and legs were smooth and firm but her ass and breasts had notable perky volume to them that was empathized further by her hourglass hip. Long tied raven-black hair flowed down her shoulder and she gave it a long stroke.

"Could he guess that it's me, could he look at this and know it's mine, a woman's he must hate but there is no way he would hate me after seeing it," Azara almost panted while her hands slid down to cup her plump pubic mound that was thoroughly shaved to give her body a statue-like impression in the dim magical light of the nearby orbs. Though slight blush was forming on her skin like the milky marble was coming alive.

"Would he get aroused without knowing it's me and lose his mind when he realizes it's me, or would he get obsessed with my perfect body and beg forgiveness," Azara uttered while her right hand reached for the mirror. She watched it move with trembling anticipation and after a hard swallow, her body began to turn into dust before flowing into the mirror.

** * **

When Azara manifested from a mirror into a large cell, her face looked almost as shocked as the ogre's. He was bound to kneel against a wall with several magical binds that served as the only illumination in the room. He was facing the mirror to be reminded of the all-seeing power of the rulers of the city-state so he had immediately noticed when a pale female shape almost began to shine in the relative darkness.

"I-I did it, he sees me," Azara mouthed silently but even then she stuttered a bit. As her eyes adjusted to the dim lights of the purple binds, it did not escape her either that her body was the most visible object in the room like her flesh was shining light better than the source was.

Azara almost thought that her breathing had become insanely heavy but then she realized that it was the ogre. His yellow eyes were almost shining as brightly as the binds. The brute was clearly absorbing every detail of the nubile sorceress's body with an even better vision in the dark than she had without using magic.

"What do you think of my body?" Azara uttered as she spread her knees and lifted her hands behind her head. She had done the lewd pose countless times before a mirror just as described in the ancient scrolls and every time excitement had filled her body like someone was watching her. And this time someone clearly was and the effects were far stronger.

"Show your ass to me," the ogre grunted and Azara gasped but she still began turning around just to hide her increasingly blushing face. She did not stop until she only saw the creature in the mirror. He towered taller than her even on his knees so she only saw parts of his muscular form framing her own body.

"What do you think? Do I look perfect?" Azara panted as she adjusted her ass so that the ogre's eyes had a better view from their elevated position. As neither could detect lies through the reflection, she assumed the creature would be more willing to give her the truth.

"Not sure yet, shake that sorceress ass a bit more," the ogre voiced and Azara's spread knees began to tremble a bit. A sense that the creature had somehow guessed who she was filled her and she needed to know if he had.

"Do you know who I am?" Azara asked and she turned her head to see the ogre's face directly so she would know if he was telling the truth. Even in the dim light, the sorceress was able to do it as well as the demon. A demon whose name she realized that she did not remember. He had just been that brute who her favorite apprentice had put in charge of the security in the crystal mines.

"Apprentice of that irrational tower witch, a weak new one since she sent you here," the ogre voiced and Azara could not see any lies on his face. She almost began to giggle as the creature had clearly missed the chance to recognize her active magic when she had entered. And now her bare face he had never seen was as good as an actual mask to some extent.

"How bold of you, she might be listening," Azara teased as she shifted to stare at the slight smile that visited her lips from the mirror. She wanted to capture the moment he would learn who she was into her memory but first, she wanted to make him actually praise her body.

"She sent you here, I bet she wants to see you offer me your body," the ogre said and Azara turned around only to freeze and not because of anything he had said. A visibly throbbing red cock had pushed out of his loincloth and it swayed as it grew like some obscene demon sausage.

"What's the matter? Too much for you to handle? Just try the tip and beg and I might be lenient," the ogre grinned as he bulged his massive muscles against the binds just to have his cock sway a bit more. Even as he was forced to keep a very specific kneeling position, he still managed to conjure enough force to sway his rod as it reached its full towering glory.

"I'm not touching that, I mean you, a brutish demon like you should be honored just from seeing my bare flesh," Azara uttered even as saliva dripped on her chin and she was still holding her hands behind her head. To her, the way the cock before her was pulsing seemingly on its own was a clear sign that the demon was getting excited far more than he was letting on.

"Free my hand then and let me jerk off one last time, while being honored by your presence," the ogre suggested and Azara took it as a sign that the cock with a bloated mushroom tip was filling him with far more impulses than her clit ever did. Even as her knob was almost swelling out of her tight puffed vulva, she could not even imagine just how extreme of a sensation something way bigger would cause.

"The only thing stopping you from attacking me like a raging sex beast are the binds, right?" Azara asked and she looked up to see the demonic face just to find out if he would answer honestly.

"Yes, the more you tease me, the more I just want to stuff you full," the ogre almost roared with a wide grin of his big teeth. The strength of his voice made Azara tremble a bit as a wet line spilled down her inner thigh. Her hands fell to her sides while a slight gape spread on her lips from the thought that she had driven this demon to madness just with her body.

"Good, look at my breasts worm and suffer," Azara exclaimed and she grabbed both of her mounds and lifted them up. She also took a few steps forward without really noticing it as she presented her erect nipples tauntingly to the ogre. Her eyes drifted down and she looked at his cock like she wanted to see its throbbing reactions over his face.

"What a disgusting torture, I might spill the truth if you shook that tasty ass before me," the ogre said and Azara spun around on an impulse. She leaned down to bend her ass to him before starting to sway her perky bum from right to left on repeat while her hands cupped the bottoms of her rear cheeks just like she had done to her breasts before.

"Step closer, closer, closer, don't stop," the ogre boomed and Azara did the first few steps until her eyes hit the mirror before her. On it, it looked like the ogre was positioned just the right way to enter her from behind. The way his hands were spread and tied to his sides made it seem like he was some very special servant demon she was using for a very specific purpose. To sate her carnal needs.

"It must be awful that you can't relieve yourself, having to hold back must be unbearable with something that grows so big," Azara voiced as she suddenly straightened herself and turned around to realize that only a few more steps would have been enough for her ass to hit the cock. She stood so close to the ogre that she could see his muscular body breathe and tower over her in great detail.

"Do you desire my cock, sorceress?" the ogre asked and Azara's lips gaped open to refute it with an insult but then she realized that the demon would know if she lied better than she did. She was definitely aroused, even more so than when she was masturbating before a mirror and thinking if some god or rival was able to see her. But even then she was not sure if the cock was the culprit in any way.

"Get that thing away from me," Azara flared with an almost gleeful smile and she swung with her right hand on an impulse. The impact on the tip burned her palm and her eyes followed the cock sway only for it to hit back into her palm. She took the hit with a slight gasp and she grabbed her wrist with her left hand to bring the hand towards her like to examine something that no longer belonged to her.

"It's not going away on its own, hit it again," the ogre taunted and Azara looked up. She was not sure what she had expected a cock to feel like but the impacts had been oddly soft and very heated. And the longer she held her hand, the more she wanted to test if a longer feel of the cock would be as oddly exhilarating.

"This is what you want right? To be touched?" Azara asked after a hard swallow and she squeezed his tip with her already spoiled right hand. The odd pulsing warm softness that combined with fleshy hardness filled the senses of her palm and her hand slid down the cock just to find out that the sensations were a bit different when the slippery and oddly silky skin slid along her fingers. It definitely wasn't something she had expected from a demon's body.

"I want to fit all of my cock into your cunt," the ogre grinned and Azara jolted back a bit to give a proper look at the red rod. Her eyes jolted up and down it while she tried to compare it to her forearm and stomach.

"That's not possible," Azara said as she could barely imagine that half of the ridiculously large but tasty-looking red sausage could fit into her pussy. Only her throat had the length for it and that would have issues with width.

"How do you know, if you don't even try," the ogre mused with a long trailing glance of his own like he needed a reminder of how Azara's hip and breasts were shaped. Though as he spotted something glistening along her inner thigh, he focused on it for a moment.

"How beautiful am I?" Azara asked and a tilted smile visited her lips. The intense way the brute was looking at her was not escaping her so she spread her knees again before lifting her hands behind her head. She wanted to show her favorite position to him again to see if she could make him even more aroused or actually break his mind from obsession towards her perfect body he could not touch.

"You are the most beautiful elf that has ever shown their body to me," the ogre voiced and Azara was a bit annoyed by his phrasing like he was trying to hide something by specifying elves. But due to the state of his cock, she could at least be sure of his desire for her.

"Do you hate Lady Azara?" the sorceress asked with slight glee. Her body tensed and her breathing accelerated a bit. At this point, she wanted to hear the most scathing declaration of hatred from him so she could have more fun when her identity was revealed. That is if she deemed him worthy of knowing it before his execution.

"Azara is the saddest excuse of a sorceress that has ever existed. That arbitrary tower hermit is better off being locked in some dungeon crafting than leading anything," the ogre voiced like he was trying to specify his opinion as much as possible. "If that is what you wanted to know."

"Not even trying to hide what you think? Aren't you afraid of what she can do to you?" Azara voiced without even a hint of being insulted in her mind or tone. If anything her breathing was getting a bit ragged while a blush filled her usually pale cheeks. This creature was truly the perfect test to find out if her body was beautiful enough to overcome true hatred.

"Why would I? She wants info, I call her a bitch and fuck her apprentice," the ogre grinned and Azara did her latest attempt to look up at his face instead of his constantly throbbing cock. His words reminded her that she really should try to get more than carnal pleasure and excitement out of this encounter.

"Will you tell me where the missing crystals went if I help you cum?" Azara asked and her hands slid down to her clit. It had swollen out of her tight puffed vulva and to punish it for being so perverted despite having an audience, she squeezed it with her thumb and index finger only to make it throb more.

"I will think about it," the ogre replied while his focus too went on Azara's crotch. For a moment she rubbed herself while observing any reactions from the cock before her. But then she shook her head to focus.

"Answer the question without wording tricks if you want to cum," Azara said after she looked up again. The ogre did not even bother focusing above her hip like he did not even want to know if she was lying and there was a conflicted pause before he replied.

"I can talk if you milk my cock with your elven cunt," the ogre stated and it took longer for Azara to imagine what milking a cock with a cunt would look like than she would ever want to admit. After all, it was just another way to say fuck.

"That is not going to happen but I might lend a hand if you beg for the honor of my touch," Azara voiced even as she decided that she would at least try rubbing the cock into her vulva. In one of the scrolls she had seen, some ancient sorceress had drawn with great detail how one could use large demon cocks as masturbation aids without actually taking them in.

"Yeah right, why don't you beg for the information while you ride my cock," the ogre taunted with a widening grin, and Azara suddenly lost her impulse to masturbate before him. "I will definitely tell you something if you pleasure me well enough."

"If you don't start begging now, it's the last time you see me," Azara voiced and she turned around to head toward the mirror. She moved with slow steps while looking at the ogre's reflection while she waited for the demon to start regretting missing the chance to be touched by her hand.

"Nice bluff, is your mistress even going to let you leave?" the ogre irked and Azara decided that she wanted to see his reaction when she left. Maybe he would immediately start begging the mirror to see her again or simply start crying from pure regret. So she reached for the mirror.

"Mistress, I can't do this please let me leave," Azara voiced and her body distorted into dust before flowing into the mirror. As she appeared back in her room, she focused on the mirror to spy on the ogre. He had just closed his eyes like he was sleeping.

"Maybe if I give him a few hours, he will come to regret his stubbornness," Azara muttered while she watched the ogre's cock to deflated. "Meanwhile, I had some work to do."

** * **

The imprisoned ogre had fallen asleep almost immediately after Azara had left. He saw restless and arousing wet dreams that almost made him cum but he still woke the moment someone pushed open the large metal door of his cell. The one who entered wore purple robes and a faceless mask that indicated her as one of Azara's many apprentices.

kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers